The Minefield Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laying down felt like, to him, he was wasting Lily's time to heal or do something else but he went along with what she wanted. Sighing softly Bastien then closed his eyes and listened to her as a small smirk appeared. "You don't need to apologize, it wasn't that bad." Cracking open an eye, he looked at her. "Though maybe I could use a kiss as compensation." The prince teased.

Lily giggle and bent down kiss him softly. "How that? Just think many more to come for the next many years" she said softly stroke his hair gently.

"Good." Though her going along with that was something he didn't see coming. "That's a good thought but that also means we're going to get old." He replied, giving her a grin as he opened the other eye and laughed.

She giggle "yeah that is true but we will be old together" she smile stroke his cheek gently. "Tomorrow I wanna make the announcement at my kingdom of what my parents have done" she wasn't sure if she is ready but she need to

"Yeah, that's right." He agreed, nodding his head slightly. But when she mentioned about making the announcement he frowned a bit but nodded once again. "Alright, if that's what you want then I'll have the preparations made."

"You frown. You think it not good idea? Please say your thoughts bastien I want to know how you feel" lily said softly stroke his hair

"I just don't want anything else to happen to you or have them cause you to cry again." Bastien replied, if that happened it wouldn't end well. This time he might be able to hold himself back if they did something to her again.

Lily smile softly. She stroke his cheek gently. "Your so sweet. With you by my side it won't. And I have a feeling the whole village will attack them if they try anything"

Bastien nodded, though anything could happen. "They probably will." The prince then replied while closing his eyes once again. "Everyone hates corrupt royals."

"I know. I just believe they been getting away with it for years" lily said softly look off at the window outside. "If I hadn't gotten hurt they would still be getting away with it. I can't believe it took me getting hurt to find out"

"Yeah...it's about time they were found out." Bastien agreed but once again frowned and cracked open and eye while his right hand started to clench into a fist. "Don't remind me, that just makes me what to go down there and hurt them."

Lily took his hand unclench it and kiss his hand. "I'm sorry. Let's rest now. Later we should have a picnic just spend time together" she whisper kiss his head gently

"You don't need to apologize." Bastien mumbled, opening his other eye and staring up at her. Then he thought about Lily's idea and nodded his head in agreement after she kissed him. "That sounds nice."

Lily smile and rest her head on the pillow and stroke his arm. She fell asleep with her fiancé and one day the man she love which she is starting to.

Once she had fallen asleep Bastien kept himself awake for a few more minutes before allowing himself to drift off. He had wanted to make sure she was fine first before relaxing. But finally the prince fell into a comfortable sleep with a peaceful smile on his lips.

His mother walk in smile and whisper to her husband "they are adorable together. They deserve being happy don't they?" She smile
Lily smile in her sleep happy to have bastien with her

The king chuckled softly and nodded his head in agreement. "They do indeed, my queen." He whispered back and nodded once again. "They do." He smiled back.
Bastien mumbled, wrapping his arms gently and protectively around Lily's waist.

The queen smile. "I do hope soon we can put this all behind us and lily and bastien can live happy" she whisper held her husband hand
Lily snuggle in his arms link her hands with his around her sleeping.

"Yes, as do I, I can tell that sometimes our son almost goes over the edge. At anytime he could get rid of that darkness but yet he keeps it, uses it at times to protect." The king smiled softly and shook his head. "We really have a special boy."
Bastien snorted softly in his sleep and snuggled his face against Lily with a light huff as the talking agitated his sleeping mind.

"Yes we do. Let's leave them be. " the queen led her husband out.
Lily snuggle close snoring lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.