The Midnight Train to Nowhere

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL THAT GIF IS VERY APPROPRIATE 8D
You mean that wasn't the intention!? Oh man that's even more evil of him.

Morrowind = Hans confirmed.

Ryver's prof pic is so deceiving tho. It's all cute and happy <.< masks her dark soul.
Truuue.

Then again yours is deceiving too... Nice and fluffy fox or fox that's about to murder a butterfly? Who knows.

Hey, guys? How is everyone doing? I know I'm supposed to move you folks along today, but I'm going to be giving you all until Friday instead. @_@ I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with school stuff atm and am going to be stepping away from Iwaku for the rest of the week. I'll be back on Friday with a post, so I'd love for everyone to get something up before then, especially since only Aki and Ryver have posted for this cycle.

@Cephalogod: Yay <3 I'll send you a PM on Friday. *Places this here to I'll remember*

Anyways, have a great week guys! If you need anything or have any questions, shoot me a message on Skype.

The-force-will-be-with-you-always-gif.gif

I believe in you @Fox of Spades.

It's almost Friday ;D -stares hard at Fox- You better post >8(

-selecting pics for some Trains NPCs-

OTL Blameee Fox. She introduced me to Judge, Rabbit Doubt ... yeah I read them all and am feeling inspired. It bugs me that some of the stuff I watch/read is actually more intense than Judge... Nah. I am sure Fox is secretly darker.

Last edited:
Posteeeed. That was lengthy, but back xD! Okay, so the memory is over. You guys have a round to react to the truth and pick your OCs up before I put an end to the chapter on (I can't promise when ;A; because I'm sorry but next week is going to be a killer too) sometime soon.

You see, Us juniors are going to be in charge of the course wear, so on top of make up classes, blocmates and I are going to be meeting up a lot every night next week to work on our representatives' outfits. It wouldn't be so bad if there were a ton of us, but we're a pretty small batch (OTL there are only eight of us, someone help me summon a shadow clone or a demon or something.) Anyways, I'm sorry if I end up disappearing, I'll try to be consistent, but yeahhh I don't know atm e-e

Also if any of you have questions, hit me up with skype message or PM ^^!

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL <3 I hope you're having a wonderful mornight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye aye 8D and then the finale~

Haha, also I just realized, we turned two years old on Sept 5 xD. Happy late birthday to us.

Happy, happy birthday to us 8D

Also, there'll be cake if you handle the expenses, Ryver //shot

Just to clarify ^^ everyone can hear the stuff going on between the rabbit demon and queenie. Have some nice moosic.

tumblr_mpcuqtW51J1qcwyxho1_500.gif

tumblr_m6r9pixvF01qdq5cn.gif

(If they get the good end hah)

Good evening, everyone. I've been thinking about this for sometime now and have decided to put The Train to sleep. The past two years have been filled with wacky adventures and silly shenanigans, but it's not as fun anymore, and there's no point in pretending it still is. I won't lie, the lack of consistency and determination has disappointed me greatly, but as of late, I also haven't been the most enthusiastic or present GM out there and I apologize for that. To those who've made it this far, thank you very much for traveling with me and for helping make the train what it is today.

Also, if you want to find out how this all ends, during the following weeks Ryver, Aki, and I will be posting a series of collabs. Just posts to help tie up the lose ends and get everyone home. All the humans still present will be saved, and we've decided to give the poor lost souls the good ending they deserve. Once again, it's been a blast and despite the rough patches, I've learned a lot from you all and I don't regret this in the slightest.

I wish everyone the best of luck with their RP endeavors.

@Dear Karma, @Capt. Blu, @four, @MixedUpGuy

Last edited by a moderator:
The icon is a lie. It's too adorable.

Anddd if you guys want to follow this to the end, we'll be throwing in collabs around once a week or so. Anyways, have some moosic.

I feel like that icon is one of those glow in the dark ones where in the light it looks innocent but in the dark it's evil.

Song song song

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
To save from confusion, and future reference: (And for anyone reading)

Footnotes:

1) Hobbit Hole Occupants: Luke, Sacha, Gary, Nums, Lesley and Cello

Reactions: Fox of Spades
Since Aki did this, I'll do this too...

Footnotes.

1) Clockwork still on the hilltop with Howl and Mica
2) Backup Team (Riders): Milo, Felix, Lotus, Chevra, Air and Aurora
3) Victoria is headed towards Aven until the coast is clear. She plans to head to the station and meet the rest.

Reactions: Fox of Spades
Status
Not open for further replies.