The Midnight Train to Nowhere

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime and food, that sounds like a great way to spend the morning xD! Well, happy lurking, Spez~

And posted ^^ the mystery continues. Who is the queen :o?

Cook all the food xD

Guys feel free to describe the passengers in the train. Right now it might look like there's not a lot to do, but feel free to speculate and plan. We're going to get this party started during the next round, so there'll be more to do when the happens~

Feel free to move around and tail the NPCs as well. If you have any plans :D run them through me and we can work something out~

In honor of having one class tomorrow. Me going to a concert tonight (first concert whoo!), me not posting a lot here lately, and latest posts,

Here's a song!

An old song. But it was the latest song I've listened to. (Posts will most likely come later today or tomorrow)

Also, get well soon sicklies! *Agrees with that Lysol thing*

@four bring more music to the table! You're good at that.

And hellloooo lurker of the Train. Anime and Food always good.

Nice knowing you folks

tumblr_inline_npr32vCKj61ql6mvz_500.gif

tumblr_mk95tuwOwo1rijbg1o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

This is not okay.

A happy song from Ryver... it is the end of days.

Anyways, haha, nice posts you guys! But lemme just make something clear @MixedUpGuy: Cuddles Baker and Mr. Cuddles aren't connected, same goes for the other humans in the memory and their corresponding Nobodies. Ryver and I just through it'd be fun to use similar names xD but yeah, Edith is the only one who exists in both the human world and Nowhere. And MUG, could you edit out the bit about Inadi seeing Miss Falkner what with him being with Ran and Riles and all? Those with Ran and Riley wouldn't have witnessed what went on in the first class carriage and those with Harper and Ace wouldn't have witnessed what went on in the second class carriage. Please and thank you.

Inadi being confused and wanting to have revenge on poor, innocent Mr. Cuddles is fine tho xD since I'm pretty sure the humans are going to have trust issues once all of this over //shot

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways, haha, nice posts you guys!
At first I thought you were laughing at their despair. But then again you are Fox. You could be.

Here's something up yours and @Dear Karma's ally. It's about women who murdered people. The movie's called Chigaco. Lovely soundtrack - All about women trying to prove themselves innocent after murdering husbandos/boyfrandos/etc etc

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
<3 Aki, that looks fantastic~

Haha should defo see it next sometime

and what am I doing with my life

NY0911_Fried-Shrimp-with-Spicy-Remoulade_s4x3.jpg

augh, apologies for the disappearing act, as well as the additional delay in posting. But uh, tossed a post up.

My character is at least as confused as I am. What is this

Also @ Lost Souls:

Hey, guys. Was going to post today, but I'm kind of buried in school stuff atm, so I'll be posting tomorrow instead. Sorry for the delay :c also, just a heads up, I'm going to an island for the literary society's acquaintance party on the weekend, and am going to be stuck there for all of Sat and most of Sun.

How are you guys doing?

And haha @ music

I'M GONNA GET MYSELF BACK HOME

u sure about that?

Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Wise advice, Sage. Also, we've got a collab in the works, but it's getting late, so you guys will get the finished thing tomorrow night.

Posted :D! The next move-along-post will put an end to the memories, so this chapter will be ending in 2-3 more cycles.

@Cephalogod: Would you like to join us for the finale? Ryver and I have some ideas @ reintroducing Sacha ^^!

Anyway, Ryver came up with a summary to help remedy any confusion and all that~

I'm leaving for the island tomorrow, so see you guys on Monday xD

Chapter Summary Written by @Dear Karma

Memories of the Ill-Fated Train

Previously (on the death channel xD)

• After Harper grabs the Last Clock, the Lost Souls, Clockwork, Noe and Cobalt are transported into someone's memory.
  • As they look around, they realized the memory took place on Earth but the setting is 1825 (aka Dicken's England) instead of 2014.
  • As the Lost Souls stare in bewilderment, they spot a young woman named Edith Arkwright, who had an uncanny resemblance to Queen D.
  • Seeing that she was walking away, the Lost Souls followed her. During the chase, they saw her meeting a young man called Jean Morrowind. This man shared an uncanny resemblance to Amiel, who Leslie adored. Not wishing to lose track of the couple, the Lost Souls followed them to the train station and boarded the same train.
  • Other than meeting a few humans who share names with Nobodies they've met in Nowhere (aka Sammuel Tunna, Falkner, Isabella "Ise" and Cobalt), everything appeared oddly calm. Ran decided to go exploring. Riley, Inadi and Lelia tagged along, while Ace and Harper decided to stand guard over the couple with Clockwork, Cobalt and Noe. Despite promising to be back in an hour, the exploration group hadn't returned after 2-ish hours. Ran and co remained in the 2nd class carriage.
  • (2 hours after the exploration group left), Falkner began her killing spree in the First Class carriage. At that same time, i.e. 11.30, Professor Cuddles Baker and his students, Japhet and Ellie, started their own massacre in the second class carriage as Ran, Riley, Inadi and Lelia watched helplessly. It was during Falkner's massacre that Ace and Harper volunteered to go find the remaining Lost Souls while Noe and Clockwork went after Jean and Edith, who were last seen making their way towards the front of the train.

Current Cycle
  • Ace and Harper arrived after Cuddles and his students have left, but they were as horrified as the rest of the Lost Souls.
  • After taking sometime to recover, the Lost Souls decided to find the Queen and get to the bottom of this confusing mystery
  • By the time the Lost Souls arrived at the engine room, they realized they arrived a little too late. Edith had been fatally wounded by Jean and she lay there dying while Noe and Clockwork watch helplessly at the side.
Announcements aside, have some moosic <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Amiel Morrowind said:
"Splendid, it's just a shame I never really loved you back."

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh

tumblr_n2x0fdOJ7P1ttr6qho1_500.gif

How dare he.

Previously (on the death channel xD)
We need not go to this channel again.

So, this cycle is pretty much reaction heavy right? Just want to make sure you didn't like expect us to move the scene (and have no idea where to go)

Nice profile pic btw Fox and Ryver. Annnd yep, that's it.

I'm interested in this reveal. Things are hectic.
4254577-brace-yourselves.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Spades
LOL THAT GIF IS VERY APPROPRIATE 8D

And yeppers ^^! We're just revealing backstory atm. Things should go back to normal when the memory ends~

Also, thanks <3 someone gave me an art freebie on Subeta and I asked them to draw a fox cause they are the floofiest things ever 8D. Ryver's prof pic is so deceiving tho. It's all cute and happy <.< masks her dark soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.