The Midnight Train to Nowhere

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys!

My laptop got a virus so I'm on a library computer, just popping in to show I'm not dead. The laptop should be fixed the month.

Sorry to hear about the laptop, Spez >_<)/! It always sucks when they get busted e-e especially when you have important files in it or papers due. Anyways, I shot you a PM just check it out whenever xD

ANDDDDD after a thousand years, part three of the collab is finally up.

Soooo there'll be 1 - 2 collabs left before we wrap this all up and send the humans home~

Whoa this is getting more exciting.

Casual Nova Aetas reminder.

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Spades

*Fills silence with music*

*Is simply preventing this from falling into the graveyard*

OTL I almost forgot about that one month thing OwO *shot*. Thanks, Captain! And anywhoo, we're slowly working on the last 1-2 collabs, so yeaaah <3 we'll reach the end soon. I'll prolly have the next collab up sometime this week. Then depending on how much we throw into that collab, it'll either be the end or we'll split it into two parts and have another collab up for the last run to the train.

I foresee a split or two making more sense. How many posts depends on whether you wanna do a separate GM post from our collab. :D I dont mind it being separate coz stuff is gonna be hectic.

Expect a Trains update tmr in our collab. Massive one (after PA)

200.gif

At this point, I think it's too late to "regret" things.

Whoop, whoop! Almost done.

Waiting for the end a little concerned like

tumblr_inline_nq3l36ylx01tosvjk_540.gif

A bump to keep this safe xD!

Expect a post from me sometime this week~

I think of both of you when I listen to this:

• Love
I'm touched <3

That's one of my fave songs, haha. Anywaysss, posted!

Nova Aetas!

Hopefully no one stepped onto glowy trains on the 31st xD

No but Ryver probably lead people to one.

• Love
Almost done, almost done.

Status
Not open for further replies.