• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Midnight Train to Nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted.

Leila in this scene is essentially:
tumblr_nm7ce91Zc81uovo1xo1_500.gif

tumblr_nm7ce91Zc81uovo1xo2_500.gif

good luck everyone although you all know you're just going to die anyway

Love the optimism, four :P, and those gifs are very fitting.

I'll have a post up sometime tomorrow morning at earliest or sometime tomorrow night at latest.

Good luck, Ryver >-<)/! Here's an interesting vid for you guys~

Also Imma put up Ryver's post for her and then Imma work on my own post. And just a heads up, the clockwork soldier is a no touch NPC. Ryver asked for permission to use him, so if you have any ideas @ soldier, just run them through me first to make sure they don't mess with the plans~

As usual, you folks have three days <3 since we're nearing the end of the chapter please post consistently!

Glad you had fun on your trip, Spez xD! Did you ride all the rides and eat all the cotton candy?

Just a heads up, gonna be away tomorrow, so I'll be posting around Sunday evening or afternoon. Please get your posts up before then ^^!

Anyways, how are you folks doing? I hope the weekend has been kind to all.

I finally have transitioned to my dorm! Organized and all! With school picking back up, my schedule is undetermined. So if I don't respond OOC wise (poke me on skype) fear not, I just have stuff to do.

Best of luck with the start of the semester, Aki xD! With your time manipulation management skills, I'm sure you'll do grand.

*cough* Aki is the soldier *cough*

Imma get started on my post :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted ^^! Just a heads up, the lost souls have not traveled back in time, but into a memory of 1825. They cannot change the events or talk to any of the NPCs since they're merely spectators. This part will be about them learning the truth and stuff and will last maybe 2-3 cycles or so.

After that, we'll have a cycle or two of reflecting and this chapter will end.

*Cue loud music* Last chapter get :o

tumblr_inline_n4ngl6bxJF1sef7b0.gif

Aki did the celebratory GiFs so I assume I get to do the "this is very exciting and very worrying at the same time and I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about this" gifs.

This is very exciting and very worrying at the same time and I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about this.

Also queenie has a very fancy name.

Haha, all those gifs are very fitting :D! Also, your prof pic looks wonderful, Ryver! (Totally masks your evil nature :P)

And best of luck with the start of school and all that, Aki! Just a heads up, you guys have until Thursday night, please have your posts up before then.

@MixedUpGuy are you still around? :/

I'm here fox. I've been touch and go lately due to this real bad summer flu I picked up recently but I'm getting better now. Sorry for the silence but I just couldn't get out of bed some days here. I'll get a post up here tonight.

Finally got something up. Sorry guys. Truly I am. I have literally never felt this terrible in a long time, but it is now just down to slight set of headaches and the usual flu stuff with the stomach (bleh). If I gotta fix anything let me know.

Hello chaps.

Sunny morning, going to cook, and I've just gotten into Hetalia (help me please). In case you're wondering, it's an anime where countries are people, lots of history humor that I don't get because I hate history.

Anyway, I'm feeling reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally thirsty for a roleplay, gonna go do some lurking! :jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back