The Midnight Train to Nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't resist. Bow down before the puns.

bf1ba3528170077d55ed18882b67347b66914ba140b8991533d490907ecc1bf8.jpg

Kei-chan, I only have one thing to say, I love your post SO FLIPPING MUCH.

Celery, you humans better choose your next choices wisely~

Michi no

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ehrmahgerd yassss Victoria is on our side *rubs hands together* Dis gun be guud, dis gun be so good ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Reactions: Fox of Spades
*sits in corner memorizing all the books*

I recommend King Dork for lulz :-) also Fox! Remember that book I talked about a while ago, The Alchemist? I got to chapter six then stayed awake until like 1 am to finish it. I highly recommend it :D

Also what what Vicky's on our side what.

Also protip: [rainbow]attacking Vicky will immediately lead to a fight scene.[/rainbow]

*Stares at Inadi*
Dooo ittttt.

Oh Aki it's almost like you are trying to tell me something.......

and I'm totally listening......

In real talk I will be putting up a post tonight after finishing up some edits on one of my papers and then some other smaller projects.

I'm gonna check it out, Thunder~

I plan to go on a book reading spree during Christmas break, because for the past five months almost everything I've read has been lit class related xD

Oh and wellp,

Humans are defo gun die now :P

Good luck with those papers, Mug!

We all know Inadi's anger is gonna get the best of him. Hah, it's inevitable. We are bound to die because Vicky insulted Inadi and his weapon. Inadi will be the first to go though and gove everyone else a chance to run.

Probably gonna post sooner this cycle because I won't have as much time for the two weeks to come.

Also in that one case I'll need to have Leila make her attempt at stopping Inadi from doing anything stupid

Respect for Inadi + 10

Awesome post, MUG, it looks like Inadi has come a long way :D! He gave a pretty awesome speech too~

I'll do my best to get a post up tonight, but I have to meet up with a few blocmates to work on a group paper in half an hour-ish. >_< I'll try to post by 11-ish or midnight, but if I don't manage too, then it'll be up by tomorrow night.

We'll have two more cycles of this :D then we'll time skip to tomorrow and have the HF + hoomans + Vicky set out to sea. Later in the chapter I'll be separating people into groups for some underwater exploration. Here's the tentative list of partners.

Ace, Jasper, Gary
Leila, Ran, Luke, Sacha
Inadi, Harper, Victoria
Toby, Riley, Numair, C

OH DEAR mug I'm sorry I overlooked that part in Inadi's previous post about changing hoods I didn't ignore him on purpose ugh

Oh wow, nice speech there.

And status report: trying to write up a post tonight.

Gosh... what will Vicky become? =D A sea dragon?

>.< She seems pretty fierce...

2 hours till office is over. Then 2 hours travelling.

Awesome speech indeed.

Foxy said:
Ace, Jasper, Gary

You're just asking Ace to mess with her. Awesome

*Lies upset on the floor over my deteriorating writing capabilities*

Uh, posted a short thing which took me way too long. Slipped a bit of "after everyone calms down" inside there, not sure if acceptable.

@Vicky under the sea: Sea dragon reasonable enough.

Also looking forward to interacting with Ran, Luke and Sacha. There gun be so much shenanigans unless the tragic starts to happen

Wow, Ryver, your workplace is really far away :c, do you have to travel two hours to and from work everyday?

Hehe, I figured putting Gargar and Ace and Vicky and Inadi in the same group would cause some drama make for interesting interaction time.

A sea dragon sounds pretty accurate :P

Shush, Four, your post was great. I really love how Leila is coming out of her shell, and love how relationships are starting to become more obvious. I look forward to the Inadi and Toby frenemies thing, I need to put those two in the same group next time. The Jasper and Toby, big sis and little bro relationship is adorable too 8D

Vicky is going to become the group's ultra strict aunt, Ran is the fun uncle everyone can get away with pulling pranks on, and Sacha is pretty much the team mom. Poor guy xD, and I'll be able to post tonight! Just around midnight or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.