The Midnight Train to Nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
EEK! I knew joining the HFs was bad news. Now it's time for them to dieee! Revenge is a bish (┳◇┳)

Mochi I thought you were kidding when you said C was going to attack Vicky OTL

Mochi srs wants a fight lul

Reactions: Fox of Spades
Mkay, I poosted. Holy, the tension is heated guise. Nah, she ain't killin nobody... right? Am I right? *laughs nervously*

*Throws :chillpill: pill at C*

Reactions: Gossamer
Kimchi that's technically "Chill pill pill" haha because it's in the shape of a pill already.

And I like how Jasper just sat Toby down like a child. "No, you ssh Toby. Don't get us killed."

Pffft, I wasn't joking. If Vicky is gonna come barging in with muddy boots on, then she's defo gonna get a fight >8D

Then again, picking a fight with a pissed of ex dragoon isn't exactly smart OwO but oh well~

Also, guys, I loved your posts so much <333! Jasper is becoming such an awesome older sister figure and Toby...I can't express how adorably clueless he is. Thunder, your post had me grinning til the end.

Fantastic work, everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Oh lol, you're right, it is already a pill (*´・v・)

Agreed, awesome posts guys. They're all so adorable o(≧∇≦o)

Posting... tonight!

I went novel shopping yesterday. ~.~ I can't find any thing good other than Murakami at the book shop! </3

=((( any titles to recommend?

Good mornight :D!

Ryver, if you're looking for something with magic and battles in it, I suggest the Inkheart trilogy. If you're looking for something more down to earth and serious, The Kite Runner and The God of Small things are amazing <3. If you want a laugh, then I recommend I Was Told There'd be Cake. The latter is a compilation of essays by Sloane Something something, but they're pretty fun to read xD. I ended up laughing out loud in the school library.

Just a reminder, I'm gonna be moving you guys along tomorrow night, so guys, please post before then~

Kraken? Are you gonna be posting anytime soon? You missed the last two cycles and haven't left a heads up. Don't make me sacrifice Sacha to the mushroom man. Those who are going to miss cycles. Please leave a heads up if possible. It's only fair to those who do drop a heads up when they have to miss a round. Like I said, I understand people get busy, just drop a warning on the OOC when needed.

Please and thank you, I hope you're all having a grand night.

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Thanks for the recommendation!!!! I might go for I Was Told There'd be Cake or the Inkheart Trilogy. I don't want too many down to earth things at the moment. Blame it on work stress. Hahaha reading the news can be depressing. :blah:

Can't wait to finish this article on wedding cakes. It's not my cup of tea.

The Kite Runner and The God of Small Things were both pretty depressing, so good idea xD

Best of luck with your article, Ryver :D!

Totally not leaving a heads up before I miss a cycle because I'm not going to miss a cycle.

Writing tonight. Hopefully posting.

meanwhile @Novel topic: I find myself digging through older stuff when there's nothing that sparks interest on the new arrivals shelf. Results are consistently more exciting that expected.

Oops, double posted xD. Have you read Wuthering Heights, Four? It's full of crazy people, revenge, and romance, haha. Also, I might try reading 1984 during Christmas break, it looks pretty interesting.

Oops, double posted xD. Have you read Wuthering Heights, Four? It's full of crazy people, revenge, and romance, haha. Also, I might try reading 1984 during Christmas break, it looks pretty interesting.
Haven't read the former, will check out. Nineteen Eighty-Four is brilliant though.

And yes I don't think my user profile image says that enough.

About other novels:

I just burnt my way through the entire collection of Isaac Asimov's works - short stories, novels, and other thingies. Some of them look that bit silly in retrospect but it was a joy to read through nonetheless.

Went over GEB last year. Didn't completely get everything, but that book is absolutely amazing and worth re-reading countless times. Unless you can't stand the math, of course.

A little closer to the present, Der Schwarm is a science fiction thing I find particularly well carried out.

But yeah what I read mostly is pretty bland science stuff so um.

Also, posted. Writing still wonky and still too reaction heavy. Will need to hear from Vicky to decide what to do next.

Unless she kills everyone before that gets to happen, of course.

Hope she doesn't.

Mehehehe.

Also, math ;A; *cowers in a corner* Unfortunately, math has always been my arch nemesis. I don't think I've ever read anything Sci-fi, I'll need to broaden my horizons someday. Avocado, I'm so going to eat your brain when Z day happens.

oTbvrQF.jpg

Oh man, I actually laughed at that. What have I become...

And I agree with the math and enemies things. Over 9000% true.

Reactions: Kimchi
flipping photons with their terrible puns.

So I hope that Day Z never happens.

That is, I'm betting on the nuclear or environmental or cosmic apocalypse happening before the zombie one.

Fair enough?

Fair enough.

Reactions: Kimchi
Status
Not open for further replies.