The Midnight Train to Nowhere

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tobs in timeout.

Tobs no talk.
Quick somebody take Toby out of timeout

I think the GM/co-GMs are mostly busy at the moment, though? Let's stare at the widow of the soldier we killed in awkward silence over this weekend then

Reactions: Gossamer
Actually, let's have tea and cake. That solves everything.
Brandy sits distantly somewhere in the sunlight-y part of Nowhere and C stares at you judging because C doesn't stand for cake

(no it doesn't matter if it's irrelevant)

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
I think the GM/co-GMs are mostly busy at the moment, though?

What? No supervision? Everyone start flipping things over.

Srslytho, staring at widow and having tea and cakes.

Reactions: Kimchi
Mods are asleep. Let's post some R-rated content.

filha-radical.gif

R as in Radical.

Hear hear! I shall get up a post soon having Ran back away slowly.

LIKE REALLY SLOWLY...

Then let's cut the cake and pour the tea...

BRB for now... getting groceries.

I was going to post yesterday, but I got caught up in a marathon and applying for school stuff.

I'lllll maybe have one today. If I can think of anything.

Guys im alone in an airport. Call for help. I might end up in china. I don't speak Chinese. I am scared.

*Lies in the corner of the gate in the fetal position*

Wait... why are you at the airport? Is Fox kidnapping you?

Don't worry about Chinese... I'm sure some of us can help *stares at Kathi and John*

If not there's always youtube. Oh wait! That doesn't work in China.

Yes. Fox decided I should spend the remainder of my days in Beijing.

Goodbye cruel world.

(Is actually going to visit family)

*Leaps into the OOC*

Yep, yep, I'm kidnapping Thunder and holding him hostage halfway across the globe 8D. Also, awesome post, Thunder.

Haha, cakes and tea? I'm loving all the evil plans you guys have been coming up with~

Been feeling kind of pissed off today. Some of the group mates arrived three hours late so we went ahead and filmed stuff without them .-. it was scorching hot andddd *stops myself from complaining* AKIII, if you're looking for sonnets, you should check out this batman one. It's not a traditional sonnet though.

Tony Barnstone said:
A Holy Sonnet for His New Movie

When Batman finally casts his batarang
across the Gotham skyline, don't you sleep,
my children. Don't you close your eyes to weep
or let them blur with tears; no watering
the roses in your cheeks; he's glittering
beyond these sponsors. Hallelujah. Keep
his theme inside your heart and go ye, reap
your sugar harvest at the snack machine
between the previews. Batfans, think how long
we tried to pray away the preshow night,
how low our spirits flew while he was gone.
Now fill your mouths with Batman candy. Bite
your tongue and swallow that amen. It's dawn
onscreen—here comes your Christ in vinyl tights.
Sonnets are evil. I need to write a few too. Let's suffer together.

Evil poetry aside, I haven't heard from the Kraken. Kathi-chan? We haven't seen a post from you in three cycles and you haven't dropped a heads up on the OOC at all. I understand you're busy, but do you want to take a break or anything? Do you have the time to keep going? Since this chapter is ending, it'll be a good time to tell me if you have the time or not. I can leave Sacha with Lesles at the base during chapter six if you're too busy, that way he doesn't cause any hold ups/doesn't have to be controlled by Kei-chan or I.

Please drop by when you can, @Cephalagod

*Disappears* Feel free to interact ^^ Luke will just be standing awkwardly in a corner, he'll be trying to keep C (she's still really mad about the carpet) as far away from Victoria as possible.

I might end the cycle when I get back if things do end up progressing, if not, I'll post sometime between Sunday-Tuesday, we'll have one more cycle, then underwater chappy~

I hope everyone has a grand weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kimchi
I... was going to post, but the interaction for Victoria has uh... been displaced.

*was planning to reply to Toby a.k.a you adorbs squirt shall be my apprentice and Ran, maybe also sass Ace but uuuh*

So far people are seriously burning Vicky and then walking away so she can't reply? idk eve

*at a loss on what to do*

Ah whatev I'll deal with this later. ene

FGS, nobody else post unless you're Kathi!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gossamer
Everybody was talking to Victoria and then suddenly cake and tea came into the picture.

• Thank You
Reactions: Warden
Status
Not open for further replies.