The Midnight Train to Nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% more angsty

Told you about the important haircut.

Welp, looking forward to how this plays out then.

Also the font size on Iwaku is painfully tiny.

Same here , lovely post everyone!

And yeah, you can make your post's font bigger, but you can't mess with the tiny font elsewhere xD

I actually own quite a few swords, its just most are back home. Normally I just do my exercises with the kendo stick but I figured trying it out with my new sword I got recently from a convention wouldn't hurt. It did.

(Skip to about 15 seconds.)

And funny you should mention that. I've actually been on the lookout recently but so far no such luck. Haha!

Nah not moving the Philippines, just a 3 week vacatipn :D We're going to Boracay, Puerto Princessa, and Bataan. I'm so excited to see my family (>人<) Hopefully I don't suffer a heat stroke though. I'm probably not used to the heat there (≧▼≦;)

C stands for curtains. This does not surprise me.

Fox, Leila and Toby are merely preparing themselves for the onslaught of blood and tears we know you're cooking up. Bring on the nightmares.

Alright finally getting started on my post. Should take me about fifteen minutes or so. Freaking film critiques are such crap. I never knew how hard it was to right a thesis on Space Pirate Captain Harlock. Haha!

They sell real swords at conventions? Haha, that is super cool xD

Air pressure makes faces expand? We learn something new everyday. Nice posts, everyone. I'll have one up tonight ^^ if Kathi and Kei aren't back by then, I'll be borrowing Nums and maybe Sacha for my next post.

Good luck with your thesis, MUG >-<)/!

Kimchiiii <3 enjoy the beaches and spending time with fam. Spending time with relatives is always a joy. Don't forget to eat some lechon while you're here :P and yeah v.v the heat is pretty dang horrible, so get some halo halo xD!

*Brings on the blood* Don't worry, Thunder :) Toby will suffer soon enough.

Reactions: Gossamer
One: For a moment I forgot who Fairy was thanks to the picture and then the username. But don't worry, haha I know.

Two: I. Want. A. Sword.

Three: Ha! They are about to 'shopping'? Ace will tag along and demonstrate her skills help carry items.

Nah, they aren't going to go shopping :D we're gonna bring in a familiar face and have a cycle or two of the humans interacting with the familiar face, then we'll move on to the next chappy.

This interlude is super short xD haha, seeing Ace demonstrate her skills would have been cool. Don't worry chapter eight focuses entirely on theft 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
Euughhh poooosting in a biiiiit.

Reactions: Kimchi
Fox didn't suceed, which means you have survived! Good job Kei! Hah, hope you had fun.

Reactions: Kimchi
One: For a moment I forgot who Fairy was thanks to the picture and then the username. But don't worry, haha I know.
No, you don't know

I am a mysterious entity of sparkles and wishes that will haunt your very soul, muahahahaha!

It's me Thunderbat

inb4 the familiar face is the train conductor that took them to nowhere >:P

Pooooosteeeed ;u;

Ehehehehehe! :pokepoke:

Lovely post, Kei-chan! I'm going to get to work a post. It should be up in an hour or two.

Soo Victoria's there to kill them all because of her hubby. This was an odd turn odd turn of events lol. She is mad and wants revenge- probably.

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Spades
Just read that last post.

Keanu-Reeves-Walks-into-Room-Says-Hi.gif
tumblr_inline_mghyl34yU31r88mom.gif

And they just put on their bad-guy uniforms. Oh the misinterpretations.
coldcorpses1.gif

Well.

Those GIFS are perfect <3! They made me laugh so hard xD!

And posted, have fun hoomans~

Status
Not open for further replies.