The Maze [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slowly, you walk forward. There's a loud slamming noise. A rock fell right on where you were standing. A couple of seconds later, another falls. Then, getting faster, more and more rocks fall, following the trail from the blood path. There's a loud scream from where the blood trail seems to be going. It trails around a corner. There's a groaning. The walls start to slowly close in.

Have fun :)
*Yang's eyes widen noticing the rocks that are falling. She quickly picks Aoko up and places her on her own back. She then puts her aviator sunglasses on and begins runnin* Hold on! *she says with a smile and aims her gauntlets back towards the doom that is catching up. Suddenly a light boom is heard and both Aoko and Yang begin to fly through the air. More blasts are heard as little rockets explode from her gauntlets causing the speed increase*
"Hey, whooaa!" Aoko yelped in surprise as Yang picked her up, "Whoaaaa! What is this black magic or advancement in science that I haven't heard of?! I'll kill you if we die here, I swear to God!" She yelled, hanging on as best as she could.

Reactions: MrDubWubs
"Hey, whooaa!" Aoko yelped in surprise as Yang picked her up, "Whoaaaa! What is this black magic or advancement in science that I haven't heard of?! I'll kill you if we die here, I swear to God!" She yelled, hanging on as best as she could.
*Yang laughs as she barely avoids death for both her and Aoko* Nice contradiction there. Just hold on so you don't kill me from the after life!

Biting her lip, Prim looked away from the boy for a little more, then finally spoke up again. "Okay fine... I don't know what it's like. My sister always protected me and took care of me like a little baby, okay? My entire district was destroyed once, but even then my mother protected me." She sighed. "Nothing as bad as what you experienced. So no, I've never shot a gun before. And I think they're just useless and dangerous things that no one should ever have made or used."

She looked at the weapon with mixed signs of fear and disgust in her face, still keeping her arms crossed.
Carl sighed, hearing Prim was a little frustrated with him and the gun just by hearing her voice. Well he didn't care what she thought. Carl had practically grown up with a gun in his hand, so he felt much safer with it out than with it put away. "They aren't useless. If someone came at us with a knife to try and kill us, one shot at him with this gun and he'd no longer be a threat. But if I didn't have this gun and someone came at us with a knife, we could be dead in minutes, even seconds. So the real useless thing would be not having one. So whether you're offended or not, I'm afraid the gun stays out," he replied. He wasn't going to listen to the complains of some... little girl. Sure, he was a boy himself, but the apocalypse had molded him into a man, at least, in his own eyes it had.

@Xibilation (Maybe we could get some gming for Carl and Prim? We're kinda stuck and nothing is happening on our end. XD)

Carl sighed, hearing Prim was a little frustrated with him and the gun just by hearing her voice. Well he didn't care what she thought. Carl had practically grown up with a gun in his hand, so he felt much safer with it out than with it put away. "They aren't useless. If someone came at us with a knife to try and kill us, one shot at him with this gun and he'd no longer be a threat. But if I didn't have this gun and someone came at us with a knife, we could be dead in minutes, even seconds. So the real useless thing would be not having one. So whether you're offended or not, I'm afraid the gun stays out," he replied. He wasn't going to listen to the complains of some... little girl. Sure, he was a boy himself, but the apocalypse had molded him into a man, at least, in his own eyes it had.
@Xibilation (Maybe we could get some gming for Carl and Prim? We're kinda stuck and nothing is happening on our end. XD)
It was painfully obvious Carl actually had a point, but Prim wasn't ready to give in just yet. "Ugh, you're so... Pshhh..." She turned her head away from the boy once again and crossed her arms. "You're barely older than me and you're acting like you're soooo tough. Does your mom not raise you right or do you just not have a mom? That would explain why you're being such a jerk."
After that, she gave a short chuckle and another scoff, still looking away from him.

// Yup, I do know I'm poking some sensitive subjects here >:3

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
It was painfully obvious Carl actually had a point, but Prim wasn't ready to give in just yet. "Ugh, you're so... Pshhh..." She turned her head away from the boy once again and crossed her arms. "You're barely older than me and you're acting like you're soooo tough. Does your mom not raise you right or do you just not have a mom? That would explain why you're being such a jerk."

After that, she gave a short chuckle and another scoff, still looking away from him.

// Yup, I do know I'm poking some sensitive subjects here >:3
Carl gripped harder onto his gun, his eyes narrowing into angry slits hearing Prim speak. He clenched his jaw and turned around rapidly to look at her, forcing his hands to keep the gun lower. "You don't even know what you're talking about!" he shouted out at her, voice cracking and going a bit higher. When he was upset, it was even more clear he was a young man, still going through puberty with a changing voice.

"Don't you dare talk about my mother like that! My mother was a better woman than most mothers are or ever will be! She gave her life just to bring a new one into the world. And she-- I had to-- ... ngh, just forget it. I shouldn't have to bother explaining what happened to you." Carl began to walk ahead faster, trying to focus on the path ahead of him and block out his anger.

Carl gripped harder onto his gun, his eyes narrowing into angry slits hearing Prim speak. He clenched his jaw and turned around rapidly to look at her, forcing his hands to keep the gun lower. "You don't even know what you're talking about!" he shouted out at her, voice cracking and going a bit higher. When he was upset, it was even more clear he was a young man, still going through puberty with a changing voice.
"Don't you dare talk about my mother like that! My mother was a better woman than most mothers are or ever will be! She gave her life just to bring a new one into the world. And she-- I had to-- ... ngh, just forget it. I shouldn't have to bother explaining what happened to you." Carl began to walk ahead faster, trying to focus on the path ahead of him and block out his anger.
Prim did her best to keep up with him. She might not really like him, but she was much more afraid of being alone in this situation. She wouldn't admit it, but the boy was probably her best chance of surviving this maze, at least for now. After a short silence, she came up with a very strong argument to counter his: "... Bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh. That's all I'm hearing, blah blah blah. I don't care, I don't like you." Sticking close to his side anyway, she continued to grumble silently. "Stupid boys thinking they're all tough and awesome..."

Xeon of course did not understand greek so he had no clue what he had said, well not that he could have understood anyways he had whispered it so softly that would have been impossible anyways. "Huh?, what was that?" he asked watching as they passed by the dead animals. "Isn't it sad?, if they had just avoided that acid they would have lived a lot longer"
You hear growling. There's a slurping noise. The sewer smells even ranker than before. A splash. It's dark, and hard for you to see. You step forward, into something slimy. A drop of slime hits you from above. You should probably find some light to figure out whatever the hell is making this.

Of course, before it's too late.

*When the shrieking finally stopped, I slowly lowered my hands for the side of my head. I scanned the area around me, only to catch a glimpse of a blue dress. And then I hear a giggle...what in the hell? That's when I got shoved to the fucking ground. I quickly rolled onto my back, only to feel like I was being...restrained. I tried my best to break free, but of course, nothing happened. "What in the bloody. Fucking. Hell is going on here?" I said.*
(( Gotta head to work now... See you all in a bit! ))
You look up and see a woman. Her face is beautiful, and a radiant version of a love interest before prison. She slowly leans down, brushing against your pants. She gets closer to your face and her hands fall on your chest. Um, hello dude! She's right there! You feel like it's her, even though you know it's definitely not.

*Yang laughs as she barely avoids death for both her and Aoko* Nice contradiction there. Just hold on so you don't kill me from the after life!
You fly around the corner and land. You feel safe. You hear that scream again! Just up ahead. You walk towards it and come at a split. There's a small sign. 'Get it right'. You know if you don't pick the right way, you'll probably die. So, which is it? Which one will lead you to the screaming girl and which to a new challenge? Pick carefully.

Left, or right?

Prim did her best to keep up with him. She might not really like him, but she was much more afraid of being alone in this situation. She wouldn't admit it, but the boy was probably her best chance of surviving this maze, at least for now. After a short silence, she came up with a very strong argument to counter his: "... Bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh. That's all I'm hearing, blah blah blah. I don't care, I don't like you." Sticking close to his side anyway, she continued to grumble silently. "Stupid boys thinking they're all tough and awesome..."
You walk through the maze and begin to sweat. The maze was already hot, but this is intense. The more you walk, you notice vines on the sides of the walls. It becomes dense on the walls, and humid. Your forehead has to be covered in perspiration. Suddenly, you feel a tickling at the back of your neck. Is it Carl? You turn around... Just to find that the vines were creeping up from behind. They keep advancing.

Um, run?

You fly around the corner and land. You feel safe. You hear that scream again! Just up ahead. You walk towards it and come at a split. There's a small sign. 'Get it right'. You know if you don't pick the right way, you'll probably die. So, which is it? Which one will lead you to the screaming girl and which to a new challenge? Pick carefully.

Left, or right?
*Yang sets the Aoko down with a groan* Another one? Ugh. Well considering you picked last time. I say I pick which way to go.
@Verite

Left, or right?
*Yang sets the Aoko down with a groan* Another one? Ugh. Well considering you picked last time. I say I pick which way to go.
"Fine, fine," Aoko sighed once she had calmed down, wiping her hands clean, "Just make the right choice," she said, eyeing Yang carefully.

"Fine, fine," Aoko sighed once she had calmed down, wiping her hands clean, "Just make the right choice," she said, eyeing Yang carefully.
Are you quoting the sign or is that a hint? *she scratches her head and looks both ways to see if she can notice anything different about them*

Are you quoting the sign or is that a hint? *she scratches her head and looks both ways to see if she can notice anything different about them*
"Why not both?" She shrugged, "You gonna pick now?" Aoko asked impatiently.

"Why not both?" She shrugged, "You gonna pick now?" Aoko asked impatiently.
*Yano pouted and pointed left* Left we go then miss impatient. *she wraps her arm around Aoko and begins walking the way she pointed* Let us hope we do not die.

*Yano pouted and pointed left* Left we go then miss impatient. *she wraps her arm around Aoko and begins walking the way she pointed* Let us hope we do not die.
"I'll kill you to death if you even think about dying on me. That'd be really troublesome, y'know," she said, beginning to walk left, "Only one way to find out if we live or die then, eh? I really, really hope we don't regret this..."

"I'll kill you to death if you even think about dying on me. That'd be really troublesome, y'know," she said, beginning to walk left, "Only one way to find out if we live or die then, eh? I really, really hope we don't regret this..."
A piece of the wall slams down, cutting you off from where you came from. You hear the voice from above. "Get it right! Don't you get it?"

Suddenly, a body drops and hits the ground with a sickening thunk. It's wrapped in a white substance, intricately weaved around the bod-

Weaved.

There's a hiss from above. You look up. Seven foot tall spiders are dropping down from above, lowering down by threads. They hiss as their spindly legs move up in down. There are at least eight spiders. The maze in front of you is long and skinny, before having a long twisting point. Suddenly, a spider drops right in front of you and hisses in your face.

A piece of the wall slams down, cutting you off from where you came from. You hear the voice from above. "Get it right! Don't you get it?"

Suddenly, a body drops and hits the ground with a sickening thunk. It's wrapped in a white substance, intricately weaved around the bod-

Weaved.

There's a hiss from above. You look up. Seven foot tall spiders are dropping down from above, lowering down by threads. They hiss as their spindly legs move up in down. There are at least eight spiders. The maze in front of you is long and skinny, before having a long twisting point. Suddenly, a spider drops right in front of you and hisses in your face.
*Yang jumps back with anget and surprise in her face. Her gauntlets form over her fists as she punches the spider, with an explosive shot, knocking it back within the group of them. It doesn't kill iit but another good shot and it is dead* Stay back lady. I feel you would only get in the way of this one.
@Verite

You walk through the maze and begin to sweat. The maze was already hot, but this is intense. The more you walk, you notice vines on the sides of the walls. It becomes dense on the walls, and humid. Your forehead has to be covered in perspiration. Suddenly, you feel a tickling at the back of your neck. Is it Carl? You turn around... Just to find that the vines were creeping up from behind. They keep advancing.

Um, run?
Prim groaned and slapped away at the air behind her. "Don't touch me." But she still felt a strange, creepy touch on her neck, and when she looked over at Carl to start yelling at him, she realized that it wasn't him. A short silence followed while she slowly turned her head to the point where she could see the long vines right in front of her, almost as if they were reaching out. Prim screamed, hastily taking steps backwards, turning around and running for her life. "RUN!" She advised Carl. Whatever those vines were up to, she didn't want either of them to be part of it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Weaved.

*Yang jumps back with anget and surprise in her face. Her gauntlets form over her fists as she punches the spider, with an explosive shot, knocking it back within the group of them. It doesn't kill iit but another good shot and it is dead* Stay back lady. I feel you would only get in the way of this one.
"I'm offended," Aoko grunted, gritting her teeth and backing herself up against Yang, blue magical energy glowing in her hand as she began to cover her from the back just in case any spiders would attack this way, "You'll find that I'm more than capable of surviving if I do say so myself."

Status
Not open for further replies.