The Maze [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first, there isn't. It's a long and straight path. You begin to hear a slight ringing, though. Slowly, the ringing gets louder and louder, until a high pitched, loud tone shrieks in your ears. It renders you weak and unable to hear anything. There's movement in the corner of your eye. Investigate?
"Bloody hell!" *What in the hell is that? Christ mate, that loud shrieking is going to make me go deaf! I tried my best to cover my ears, hoping that it would muffle the high pitched noise a bit. I grunted, and turned towards where the noise was coming from. Whoever is making this noise is about to get a good beating. "Whoever you are, you better cut it the hell out!" I yelled. Suddenly, I felt weaker...as though my energy was being taken away from me. What in the hell is going on here?*

@Xibilation

Last edited:
Again, after traveling left, you're greeted with many twists and turns. You reach the end and....

There's a clearing, still with the walls around it. It's at least the size of half of a football field. You look for the girl screaming but... She's not there. Suddenly, there's a clacking sound behind you. You turn around and see a door has fallen, cutting you off from the rest of the maze. Only you and Yang were trapped, and the others, if they had followed you, were on the other side. The girl's screaming is abruptly cut off. A blood trail appears on the concrete, appearing out of nowhere drop by drop. Do you follow it?
DAMNIT! Grr when I get to kill that man!... *she looks to Aoko then to the trail of blood* I guess we have no other choice... *she pumps her fists downward and makey her gauntlets form around her fists* though now that we know an extent of the maze. It would be best to be on higher gaurd.
Prim took a big step back, startled by the suddenly falling door. "Yang! Aoko!" She called out in fear. Looking around, it looked like the only way to go now was back... "You... You guys alright...?"
// sorry, slow & short posts >.>
"Yeah yeah, we're fine, Prim! Don't worry! We'll be fine!" Aoko responded from the other side, attempting to reassure her and Carl. Unfortunately, as far as she knew, they were just ordinary little kids. They couldn't fend for themselves, could they?

Regardless, she sighed, noting the blood trail. "Perhaps so, Yang. Let's go, then. Only way there is to go is onward..." Aoko said, choosing to follow the blood trail with her.

@Verite @JayJay @MrDubWubs

Carl was silent for most of the group's conversation. He listened for a while, hoping to learn more about them to figure out who was okay to trust and who wasn't. Eventually, however, his mind drifted off and he began to think about his dad and baby sister again, not catching some of Aoko's comments about being Prim's "little boyfriend" and a few other comments exchanged by the group.

He walked along with them, and only was shaken from his thoughts when he heard the screaming of the girl and saw the fallen door. Carl pulled his gun out and gripped it with both hands. He was a little afraid, but was good at holding back his fear. "Don't be so sure we'll be fine until we get out of here," Carl said in reply to Aoko's words from before, not wanting to give Prim any false hope. He hoped the others would make it back to them soon though. "Any ideas of what we should do now?" he asked Prim. He would make the ultimate decision about what he did for himself, but seeking the advice of others wasn't bad in such a dangerous situation.

Last edited:
Carl was silent for most of the group's conversation. He listened for a while, hoping to learn more about them to figure out who was okay to trust and who wasn't. Eventually, however, his mind drifted off and he began to think about his dad and baby sister again, not catching some of Aoko's comments about being Prim's "little boyfriend" and a few other comments exchanged by the group.
He walked along with them, and only was shaken from his thoughts when he heard the screaming of the girl and saw the fallen door. Carl pulled his gun out and gripped it with both hands. He was a little afraid, but was good at holding back his fear. "Don't be so sure we'll be fine until we get out of here," Carl said in reply to Aoko's words from before, not wanting to give Prim any false hope. He hoped the others would make it back to them soon though. "Any ideas of what we should do now?" he asked Prim. He would make the ultimate decision about what he did for himself, but seeking the advice of others wasn't bad in such a dangerous situation.
After staring at Carl's weapon for a few seconds, Prim looked back at him, then the door and then around. "Uhm... I guess we should just go back and try to find other people... Or we could stay and wait, maybe the door will open again." After saying that, Prim's eyes went back to the gun. "I'm sorry, could you... put that away? Until we really need it?" She gave a little smile as apology. Seeing guns and other weapons reminded her of the Peacekeepers back in her home district. Most of them were violent and heartless officers, and they've only meant trouble to Prim and her family.

*Yang began to follow the path of blood in a fighting ready stance* Let me know if you see anything behind. I feel very ununeasy about all this...
@Verite

After staring at Carl's weapon for a few seconds, Prim looked back at him, then the door and then around. "Uhm... I guess we should just go back and try to find other people... Or we could stay and wait, maybe the door will open again." After saying that, Prim's eyes went back to the gun. "I'm sorry, could you... put that away? Until we really need it?" She gave a little smile as apology. Seeing guns and other weapons reminded her of the Peacekeepers back in her home district. Most of them were violent and heartless officers, and they've only meant trouble to Prim and her family.

Carl turned back and looked at the door. "Or maybe we can force the door to open ourselves. Stand behind me." Carl pushed Prim behind him and shot a couple times at the door with his gun. Sadly, the shots did little to no damage. He glanced back to Prim. "Putting this thing away is going to make things a little less safe so I'm afraid I'm going to be hanging onto it," he replied.

Last edited:
Carl turned back and looked at the door. "Or maybe we can force the door to open ourselves. Stand behind me." Carl pushed Prim behind him and shot a couple times at the door with his gun. Sadly, the shots did little to no damage. He glanced back to Prim. "Putting this thing away is going to make things a little less safe so I'm afraid I'm going to be hanging onto it," he replied.
Primrose was startled a bit when Carl fired some rounds, guns in her time weren't as loud. "Well that didn't help much, did it?" Prim sighed, rolled her eyes and turned around, taking a couple steps away from the wall-door. "Boys and their violence..." she mumbled. "You go ahead and try to find a way to open that then, I'll go back and find help." Before Carl could reply, Prim had already started making her way back to where they came from. She knew there was still enough time left until the room they started in became unsafe.

(He wan't dragging but lol I'll go with it)

Xeon dragged the other guy ignoring his complaints. "C'mon we gotta get the hell outta here" He said as he found the way into the sewers, a mere hole in the ground but it would do, he g=dragged the other down and then his mark glew in the dark of the cavernous, wet tunnel. "Alright then lets go" He said finally letting the other go

Nico blushed when he let go. Why the fuck he was blushing..? No one knows. Anyways he mumbled a curse and sighed. "Alright.. Let's go..." He sounded distracted as he saw the faint glow.

Primrose was startled a bit when Carl fired some rounds, guns in her time weren't as loud. "Well that didn't help much, did it?" Prim sighed, rolled her eyes and turned around, taking a couple steps away from the wall-door. "Boys and their violence..." she mumbled. "You go ahead and try to find a way to open that then, I'll go back and find help." Before Carl could reply, Prim had already started making her way back to where they came from. She knew there was still enough time left until the room they started in became unsafe.
"Well it was worth a try," Carl replied, lowering his gun. No bullet was a waste as long as you had a meaningful reason to shoot it. That's the way Carl liked to look at it, anyhow. And his reason for shooting the gun was to see if that door could be brought down by a bullet. Now that he knew it couldn't be, he could move on.

Carl didn't catch Prim's mumble, but he did hear her say she was going to go back and try to find help. "No!" Carl cried out, rushing after her. "We stay together. The bigger the group the better, and seeing how it's just you and me at the moment, we need to stick together. Trust me, I've been in dangerous situations all my life and I know from experience." He sighed. "I don't expect you to understand." He stepped past her, continuing to make his way forward with his gun pointed out ahead of him in case there were a few "surprises" waiting somewhere to pop out at them.

//This is probably my last post for the night. I need to get some sleep for work tomorrow. Goodnight! I'll be back to join everyone again tomorrow! :)

Nico blushed when he let go. Why the fuck he was blushing..? No one knows. Anyways he mumbled a curse and sighed. "Alright.. Let's go..." He sounded distracted as he saw the faint glow.
The glowing slowly got brighter to adjust to the dark. Now they could see ahead of them, worked as good as a torch. He looked to him noticing that there was something wrong with him. He couldn't tell what though...

"What the hell?" They had suddenly come across a bunch of dead animals, corpses some hardly nothing but bone left in the place where life once had stood. He looked at the water beside them. "Stay close, that's highly acidic" and then as if he wouldn't listen he took him by the arm wrapping it around his so he couldn't get too far. Well he was a guardian overall, he was supposed to keep people safe.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Well it was worth a try," Carl replied, lowering his gun. No bullet was a waste as long as you had a meaningful reason to shoot it. That's the way Carl liked to look at it, anyhow. And his reason for shooting the gun was to see if that door could be brought down by a bullet. Now that he knew it couldn't be, he could move on.
Carl didn't catch Prim's mumble, but he did hear her say she was going to go back and try to find help. "No!" Carl cried out, rushing after her. "We stay together. The bigger the group the better, and seeing how it's just you and me at the moment, we need to stick together. Trust me, I've been in dangerous situations all my life and I know from experience." He sighed. "I don't expect you to understand." He stepped past her, continuing to make his way forward with his gun pointed out ahead of him in case there were a few "surprises" waiting somewhere to pop out at them.
//This is probably my last post for the night. I need to get some sleep for work tomorrow. Goodnight! I'll be back to join everyone again tomorrow! :)
Prim scoffed as he walked past her. "Hey!" With a fast but steady pace, she walked up to Carl and walked beside him. "What's that supposed to mean? You think my life is easy and safe? Because it's not! And my sister's probably been in more dangerous situations than you, so..." After that, she needed to think for a moment. Did she actually have a point with this? Her sister Katniss was in the Hunger Games, but Prim herself was never really in any direct danger. Sure, they were always hungry and not always healthy, but her sister was the only one who really knew the meaning of danger. "... so yeah! ... I do understand! ... Sort of."

Crossing her arms to feel more confident about herself, Prim looked away from Carl while still walking beside him. She knew she messed up her argument there, but she didn't want to be underestimated. On top of that, she didn't really like the boy's attitude.

Prim scoffed as he walked past her. "Hey!" With a fast but steady pace, she walked up to Carl and walked beside him. "What's that supposed to mean? You think my life is easy and safe? Because it's not! And my sister's probably been in more dangerous situations than you, so..." After that, she needed to think for a moment. Did she actually have a point with this? Her sister Katniss was in the Hunger Games, but Prim herself was never really in any direct danger. Sure, they were always hungry and not always healthy, but her sister was the only one who really knew the meaning of danger. "... so yeah! ... I do understand! ... Sort of."

Crossing her arms to feel more confident about herself, Prim looked away from Carl while still walking beside him. She knew she messed up her argument there, but she didn't want to be underestimated. On top of that, she didn't really like the boy's attitude.

Carl let out a small huff of air. "Do you really understand? I guess I wouldn't know if you did or not. I don't really know you or what you've been through that well. But let me tell you, I've been through a lot. I've watched people I love die, I've had to sleep with one eye open for fear of getting attacked, and I've even had my home burnt down to the ground." If you could call a prison a home, that is.

"Have you ever shot a gun before?" he asked out of curiosity. If she did know danger, maybe she had shot a gun before.

//Just writing a quick reply before work. I'll be back later!

The glowing slowly got brighter to adjust to the dark. Now they could see ahead of them, worked as good as a torch. He looked to him noticing that there was something wrong with him. He couldn't tell what though...

"What the hell?" They had suddenly come across a bunch of dead animals, corpses some hardly nothing but bone left in the place where life once had stood. He looked at the water beside them. "Stay close, that's highly acidic" and then as if he wouldn't listen he took him by the arm wrapping it around his so he couldn't get too far. Well he was a guardian overall, he was supposed to keep people safe.

Nico whispered, "Wait. Maybe I can summon there spirits and...." He sighed. "No use.... Αναπαύσου εν ειρήνη..." He said again in a whisper the clinger to Xeon.

Carl let out a small huff of air. "Do you really understand? I guess I wouldn't know if you did or not. I don't really know you or what you've been through that well. But let me tell you, I've been through a lot. I've watched people I love die, I've had to sleep with one eye open for fear of getting attacked, and I've even had my home burnt down to the ground." If you could call a prison a home, that is.
"Have you ever shot a gun before?" he asked out of curiosity. If she did know danger, maybe she had shot a gun before.
//Just writing a quick reply before work. I'll be back later!
Biting her lip, Prim looked away from the boy for a little more, then finally spoke up again. "Okay fine... I don't know what it's like. My sister always protected me and took care of me like a little baby, okay? My entire district was destroyed once, but even then my mother protected me." She sighed. "Nothing as bad as what you experienced. So no, I've never shot a gun before. And I think they're just useless and dangerous things that no one should ever have made or used."

She looked at the weapon with mixed signs of fear and disgust in her face, still keeping her arms crossed.

(Goddamned I'm late)

"I hate missing the start, just like back home in arctic weather, where this heavy ass jacket is needed." Killian slid off his jacket and went hunting for the group.

"Bloody hell!" *What in the hell is that? Christ mate, that loud shrieking is going to make me go deaf! I tried my best to cover my ears, hoping that it would muffle the high pitched noise a bit. I grunted, and turned towards where the noise was coming from. Whoever is making this noise is about to get a good beating. "Whoever you are, you better cut it the hell out!" I yelled. Suddenly, I felt weaker...as though my energy was being taken away from me. What in the hell is going on here?*
Someone, or rather, something passes by the end of your vision. The shrieking stops and you hear a giggle. You get a glimpse of a blue dress. There's a high pitched cooing noise. You get shoved to the ground from behind. You're confused, and should be terrified. The thing feeds off of that, cooing more and more. Your hands are restrained from you.

*Yang began to follow the path of blood in a fighting ready stance* Let me know if you see anything behind. I feel very ununeasy about all this...
"Yeah yeah, we're fine, Prim! Don't worry! We'll be fine!" Aoko responded from the other side, attempting to reassure her and Carl. Unfortunately, as far as she knew, they were just ordinary little kids. They couldn't fend for themselves, could they?
Regardless, she sighed, noting the blood trail. "Perhaps so, Yang. Let's go, then. Only way there is to go is onward..." Aoko said, choosing to follow the blood trail with her.
Slowly, you walk forward. There's a loud slamming noise. A rock fell right on where you were standing. A couple of seconds later, another falls. Then, getting faster, more and more rocks fall, following the trail from the blood path. There's a loud scream from where the blood trail seems to be going. It trails around a corner. There's a groaning. The walls start to slowly close in.

Have fun :)

Slowly, you walk forward. There's a loud slamming noise. A rock fell right on where you were standing. A couple of seconds later, another falls. Then, getting faster, more and more rocks fall, following the trail from the blood path. There's a loud scream from where the blood trail seems to be going. It trails around a corner. There's a groaning. The walls start to slowly close in.

Have fun :)
*Yang's eyes widen noticing the rocks that are falling. She quickly picks Aoko up and places her on her own back. She then puts her aviator sunglasses on and begins runnin* Hold on! *she says with a smile and aims her gauntlets back towards the doom that is catching up. Suddenly a light boom is heard and both Aoko and Yang begin to fly through the air. More blasts are heard as little rockets explode from her gauntlets causing the speed increase*
@Verite

Someone, or rather, something passes by the end of your vision. The shrieking stops and you hear a giggle. You get a glimpse of a blue dress. There's a high pitched cooing noise. You get shoved to the ground from behind. You're confused, and should be terrified. The thing feeds off of that, cooing more and more. Your hands are restrained from you.

*When the shrieking finally stopped, I slowly lowered my hands for the side of my head. I scanned the area around me, only to catch a glimpse of a blue dress. And then I hear a giggle...what in the hell? That's when I got shoved to the fucking ground. I quickly rolled onto my back, only to feel like I was being...restrained. I tried my best to break free, but of course, nothing happened. "What in the bloody. Fucking. Hell is going on here?" I said.*

@Xibilation

(( Gotta head to work now... See you all in a bit! ))

Nico whispered, "Wait. Maybe I can summon there spirits and...." He sighed. "No use.... Αναπαύσου εν ειρήνη..." He said again in a whisper the clinger to Xeon.
Xeon of course did not understand greek so he had no clue what he had said, well not that he could have understood anyways he had whispered it so softly that would have been impossible anyways. "Huh?, what was that?" he asked watching as they passed by the dead animals. "Isn't it sad?, if they had just avoided that acid they would have lived a lot longer"

Status
Not open for further replies.