The Maze [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"U-Uh, no! We should go right!" Aoko insisted stubbornly, scrambling all around the place and trying to get everyone's attention, "And we should all stick together! Yeah, that's right! We should all stick together if we wanna survive!"
Of course, she didn't want to admit she just wanted to stick together because she was scared of this spooky place, but whatever.
"Err... I mean, if you really want to, we can go left, I guess..."
She was really indecisive. What a pleasant girl she is.
@everyone

*I raised an eyebrow as Aoko insisted we go right, but then also say that we can head left if I really want too. I sighed, and said, "Well, I'm not saying we have to go left, it was only a suggestion." I then added, "But I suppose we can head right." I honestly didn't want to go left. I was only testing to see if anyone would agree with me. Considering the fact that I'm the only adult here, you'd think at least a few people would agree with me.*

@Verite
@Anyone

*I raised an eyebrow as Aoko insisted we go right, but then also say that we can head left if I really want too. I sighed, and said, "Well, I'm not saying we have to go left, it was only a suggestion." I then added, "But I suppose we can head right." I honestly didn't want to go left. I was only testing to see if anyone would agree with me. Considering the fact that I'm the only adult here, you'd think at least a few people would agree with me.*
"Yeah! Yeah! That's what I thought," Aoko nodded, beginning to march to the right. She wondered why she was being so active in front of a group of people she didn't even know, a traitor among one of them at that. Maybe it couldn't be helped. Maybe it was the mystical force that Alice and Soujuurou mentioned. "Friendship" or something dumb like that.

"Still, I'll just wait for the rest of everyone to decide on what they wanna do..." She sighed, looking at everyone else and waiting.

@anyone

"Yeah! Yeah! That's what I thought," Aoko nodded, beginning to march to the right. She wondered why she was being so active in front of a group of people she didn't even know, a traitor among one of them at that. Maybe it couldn't be helped. Maybe it was the mystical force that Alice and Soujuurou mentioned. "Friendship" or something dumb like that.
"Still, I'll just wait for the rest of everyone to decide on what they wanna do..." She sighed, looking at everyone else and waiting.
*I nodded when Aoko said she was going to wait for the others to decide on which way they wanted to go. I decided to do the same thing, this will give me some time to think about what exactly could be waiting ahead...and also get some rest I suppose. I leaned against the metallic wall behind me, and watched as the others talked to each other.*

@Verite
@Anyone

Last edited:
Nico nodded. "Underground is good." Nico tried not to blush at kitty man dragging him along. He didn't like being told to do. But he wouldn't argue because he needed friends..
"Stop dragging me." He muttered.
(He wan't dragging but lol I'll go with it)

Xeon dragged the other guy ignoring his complaints. "C'mon we gotta get the hell outta here" He said as he found the way into the sewers, a mere hole in the ground but it would do, he g=dragged the other down and then his mark glew in the dark of the cavernous, wet tunnel. "Alright then lets go" He said finally letting the other go

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Carl nodded, agreeing with Prim. "Yeah, we'll do whatever the majority of them do. It's safer to stick with a bigger group."

When he saw Prim speak to the girl, he was glad she had invited her. The more the merrier. He spoke his name for both Prim and the new girl to hear. "I'm Carl."

He didn't bother saying it was nice to meet her. He wouldn't be so sure until he got to know her better.

"Hi Yang," he said, extending his hand to shake hers. "Any idea what we're up against in this maze?" he asked.

@MrDubWubs @JayJay
*she shook her head letting her hair flow easily with every movement* No idea, but I would assume a lot of very dangerous stuff. I would keep my eyes open actually. For all we know there could be creatures or enemies eyeing us down so we can easily be picked off. *she looks around as she said that* oh well. I won't let that happen as long as we stick together.
@JayJay

*I sighed once more. Are these people going to choose which way they want to go? We can't just sit around all day and do nothing... I raised my voice a bit, and said, "Come on people, let's go already..." The faster we get through this maze, the better...*

@Everyone

(( Well, it seems today might be a slow day for the RP. So I'm off to see the movie John Wick with a few of my friends. I'll be back on in about an hour or so. Cheers! ))

Last edited:
Reactions: MrDubWubs
Clearing her throat, she approached Yang and the two children, clapping her hands. "Alright, chop chop! Enough dilly-dallying. We gotta get out of this place if you're done talking. If no one else is willing, I shall be the leader of our little group," Aoko said, deciding to take initiative, "If there's no objections, I say we go right. Understood?" She asked sternly.

@MrDubWubs
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@JayJay

Clearing her throat, she approached Yang and the two children, clapping her hands. "Alright, chop chop! Enough dilly-dallying. We gotta get out of this place if you're done talking. If no one else is willing, I shall be the leader of our little group," Aoko said, deciding to take initiative, "If there's no objections, I say we go right. Understood?" She asked sternly.

@MrDubWubs
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@JayJay
Hmm. I guess if you would like. *she looks around the maze then back to Aoko* Lead the way miss.
@JayJay

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Prim looked at the new woman in surprise, she hadn't seen her coming. "Uhm... Well, that's alright I guess..." She then looked at Carl for a moment, as if to see if he was alright with it. Prim then looked back to the woman. "Do you know what's going on? What's your name?"

Prim looked at the new woman in surprise, she hadn't seen her coming. "Uhm... Well, that's alright I guess..." She then looked at Carl for a moment, as if to see if he was alright with it. Prim then looked back to the woman. "Do you know what's going on? What's your name?"
"Aoko Aozaki. Don't call me that though. Call me whatever else you want," she introduced herself in an unorthodox manner. Beginning to walk and hopefully lead everyone to the right where she desired to go for now, she looked back at the girl. "In any case, who might you be? And who's your little boyfriend?" Aoko continued, asking the second question in a teasing tone as she also briefly glanced at Carl.

@JayJay
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Aoko Aozaki. Don't call me that though. Call me whatever else you want," she introduced herself in an unorthodox manner. Beginning to walk and hopefully lead everyone to the right where she desired to go for now, she looked back at the girl. "In any case, who might you be? And who's your little boyfriend?" Aoko continued, asking the second question in a teasing tone as she also briefly glanced at Carl.
Prim's eyes grew a little wider and her cheeks turned a light shade of red when Aoko asked her that question. She looked at Carl for just a second, then back at the woman. "Uh... No no, he's not my... we're not... No, it's not like that. We just met too." She did her best to explain herself, but ended up stuttering anyway. "This is Carl. And my name is Primrose, but you can call me Prim if you want."

Prim's eyes grew a little wider and her cheeks turned a light shade of red when Aoko asked her that question. She looked at Carl for just a second, then back at the woman. "Uh... No no, he's not my... we're not... No, it's not like that. We just met too." She did her best to explain herself, but ended up stuttering anyway. "This is Carl. And my name is Primrose, but you can call me Prim if you want."
"Well, nice to meet you, Prim, and to you, Carl," Aoko nodded to the two of them, chuckling lightly at Prim's reaction, "Well, if you two wanna stay alive, I suggest you stay close to the rest of the group. Unless, of course, you might happen to be the traitor that the voice was referring to..." She said, continuing to walk through the maze, trying her best to keep her guard up while maintaining the conversation.

Reactions: Xibilation
"Well, nice to meet you, Prim, and to you, Carl," Aoko nodded to the two of them, chuckling lightly at Prim's reaction, "Well, if you two wanna stay alive, I suggest you stay close to the rest of the group. Unless, of course, you might happen to be the traitor that the voice was referring to..." She said, continuing to walk through the maze, trying her best to keep her guard up while maintaining the conversation.
The group walks to the right and go along a series of turns. Suddenly, as you're navigating through, you end at a clearing. There are four ways you can go: left, right, straight, or backwards. From the left, you hear a girl screaming, piercing the silence of the maze. Going straight, you hear something growl. To the right it's eerily silent. Go the way that seems safe, or one of the ways were there could possibly be a special object? It doesn't seem going backwards is an option anymore, though, since there's a huge BOOM.

(Ok. Yang was there the whole time)
*she giggled noticing prim blush at the question. She looks around down every way. She is also startled by the loud boom* well seeing as we can't go back... I suggest we go help that girl she sounds hurt.
@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Jay Jay

The group walks to the right and go along a series of turns. Suddenly, as you're navigating through, you end at a clearing. There are four ways you can go: left, right, straight, or backwards. From the left, you hear a girl screaming, piercing the silence of the maze. Going straight, you hear something growl. To the right it's eerily silent. Go the way that seems safe, or one of the ways were there could possibly be a special object? It doesn't seem going backwards is an option anymore, though, since there's a huge BOOM.
*she giggled noticing prim blush at the question. She looks around down every way. She is also startled by the loud boom* well seeing as we can't go back... I suggest we go help that girl she sounds hurt.

Aoko jumped a bit in surprise when she heard the rather loud boom, though she quickly came to her senses. "What was that?! A bomb?" She exclaimed, glancing back, before gritting her teeth in mild frustration, "Tch, whoever this guy is, he must be having a hell of a time toying with us. When I get my hands on him...!" She said, beginning to shake her fist a bit.

A screaming girl, huh? That can't be good...

Nodding, she took Yang's advice and began to traverse to the left. "Agreed, let's go. Who knows what we might run into though..."

"Well, going right looks inviting. If anyone else wants to go right, follow me..." *I said. The scream that came from the left didn't exactly effect me. I mean, it isn't the first time I've heard something like that before. Though, it's kinda hard to hear the screams of civilians while you're unloading an entire magazine into a Taser or Cloaker. I began to slowly go right, hoping there isn't something horrible around that corner.*

@Anyone

Aoko jumped a bit in surprise when she heard the rather loud boom, though she quickly came to her senses. "What was that?! A bomb?" She exclaimed, glancing back, before gritting her teeth in mild frustration, "Tch, whoever this guy is, he must be having a hell of a time toying with us. When I get my hands on him...!" She said, beginning to shake her fist a bit.
Nodding, she took Yang's advice and began to traverse to the left. "Agreed, let's go. Who knows what we might run into though..."
Again, after traveling left, you're greeted with many twists and turns. You reach the end and....

There's a clearing, still with the walls around it. It's at least the size of half of a football field. You look for the girl screaming but... She's not there. Suddenly, there's a clacking sound behind you. You turn around and see a door has fallen, cutting you off from the rest of the maze. Only you and Yang were trapped, and the others, if they had followed you, were on the other side. The girl's screaming is abruptly cut off. A blood trail appears on the concrete, appearing out of nowhere drop by drop. Do you follow it?

"Well, going right looks inviting. If anyone else wants to go right, follow me..." *I said. The scream that came from the left didn't exactly effect me. I mean, it isn't the first time I've heard something like that before. Though, it's kinda hard to hear the screams of civilians while you're unloading an entire magazine into a Taser or Cloaker. I began to slowly go right, hoping there isn't something horrible around that corner.*
At first, there isn't. It's a long and straight path. You begin to hear a slight ringing, though. Slowly, the ringing gets louder and louder, until a high pitched, loud tone shrieks in your ears. It renders you weak and unable to hear anything. There's movement in the corner of your eye. Investigate?

Again, after traveling left, you're greeted with many twists and turns. You reach the end and....

There's a clearing, still with the walls around it. It's at least the size of half of a football field. You look for the girl screaming but... She's not there. Suddenly, there's a clacking sound behind you. You turn around and see a door has fallen, cutting you off from the rest of the maze. Only you and Yang were trapped, and the others, if they had followed you, were on the other side. The girl's screaming is abruptly cut off. A blood trail appears on the concrete, appearing out of nowhere drop by drop. Do you follow it?
(Ok. Yang was there the whole time)
Prim took a big step back, startled by the suddenly falling door. "Yang! Aoko!" She called out in fear. Looking around, it looked like the only way to go now was back... "You... You guys alright...?"

// sorry, slow & short posts >.>

DAMNIT! Grr when I get to kill that man!... *she looks to Aoko then to the trail of blood* I guess we have no other choice... *she pumps her fists downward and makey her gauntlets form around her fists* though now that we know an extent of the maze. It would be best to be on higher gaurd.
@Verite

Status
Not open for further replies.