The Mark of the Absolution(IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
180px-Captain-1.jpg

"..."

The Captain was a man of very few words. He was also a man of very little expression. Which is why his hand moved in an instant to catch Bushido's blade. Between two fingers and all while the Captain kept his eyes focused solely on the others in the group. Bushido just didn't capture the werewolf's attention, especially with that banter of his. But before the Captain could make any other kind of move, he was frozen along with everybody else due to Dimaria's power. As she cut away at his jacket, she'd reveal that the Captain wore nothing behind it.

Leaving only a physique that would make normal men jealous, not that the Captain was particularly one to brag, or speak for that matter. Dimaria's taunting didn't end there however and as time resumed, the Captain realized he was clad in only his boxers for some reason or another. Not that it bothered him in the slightest. Their were more important things to attend to, embarrassment over lack of clothing was not one of them. Also, Bushido's blade had been moved closer to his flesh. Before the blade could even touch his flesh however, the Captain was gone in a trail of mist.

The mist flew to the side of Bushido and began to reform, taking on a wolf like shape in the process. Before finally reverting back to the Captain as he swung his right leg outwards to catch Bushido in the back and send the poor guy flying into a pile of nearby crates before turning back towards the group, still as stoic as ever.

All while clad in his black boxers.

5029637-5688-931739437.jpg

As for the troops that remained after the group's initial counter attack, they proceeded to open fire with their machine guns. They couldn't let the Captain do all of the work after all! What kind of soldiers of the Reich would be they?! That was to say Bomby's attack did do quite a bit of damage to them, knocking off their aim quite a bit but would that be enough for our heroes to defeat the Captain and get out of here alive?

@Verite @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @Bomb
"Ok!" Bomby said, looking at the results of his strategy. "Time to go for a trump card! I draw!"

TURN 2

Hand
Ghostrick Jackfrost
Kuriboh
Turbo Booster

Field
Number 13: Embodiment of Crime (ATK 500 / Overlay 1)
Number 31: Embodiment of Punishment (ATK 500 / Overlay 2)

Graveyard
Effect Veiler
Evil Thorn
One For One

"Not bad! I summon Kuriboh, and because I Normal Summoned this turn, I can Special Summon Turbo Booster!"

Hand
Ghostrick Jackfrost

Field
Kuriboh (ATK 300)
Turbo Booster (ATK 0)

"First I Overlay Kuriboh and Turbo Booster, to create Utopia Roots!" With that said, a warrior, yet with low power, materialized.

latest

"Next I overlay my already out 2 Numbers, 13 and 31, to create THE MOST STRONGEST NUMBER! THE KING OF NUMBERS!!!!! NUMBER 93! UTOPIA KAISER!!!!!!!!!!"

Field
Number 93: Utopia Kaiser (ATK 2500 / Overlay 2)
Number 39: Utopia Roots (ATK 500 / Overlay 2)

Graveyard
Effect Veiler
Evil Thorn
One For One
Evil Thorn
Evil Thorn
Kurivolt
Kurivolt

"I activate 93's effect! It lets me Summon from my Extra Deck, with their effects negated, as much Rank 9 Numbers or lower as the amount of Overlay Units that are different! That means 2! I Summon Number 9: Dyson Sphere and Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction!"

latest
No.30-Hametuno-acid-golem.jpg

Field
Number 93: Utopia Kaiser (ATK 2500 / Overlay 1)
Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction (ATK 3000 / effects negated)
Number 9: Dyson Sphere (ATK 2800 / Effects negated)

"With the cost of this effect, I detach 1 overlay from Kaiser, and you soldiers take half damage from my attacks, but don't think you're saved! Battle Phase! UTOPIA KAISER, ATTACK!"

Utopia Kaiser would then go for the soldiers, with the blades he has. But something else has happened.

"At this moment, I activate Utopia Roots' effect! It lets me negate my own monster's attack by detachnig an overlay unit, then gains ATK depending on the Rank of that monster! Number 93's Rank is 12, so Utopia Roots gains 6000!"

Field
(attacked this turn) Number 93: Utopia Kaiser (ATK 2500 / Overlay 1)
Number 39: Utopia Roots (ATK 6500 / Overlay 1)

"Dyson Sphere! Attack!"

The satellite would then charge up what appears to be an energy generator in its core.

"I activate Roots' effect again! Dyson Sphere is Rank 9 so Utopia Roots gains 4500 ATK!"

The satellite would seemed to charge down.

Field
(attacked this turn) Number 93: Utopia Kaiser (ATK 2500 / Overlay 2)
Number 39: Utopia Roots (ATK 11000 / Overlay 0)
(attacked this turn) Number 9: Dyson Sphere (ATK 2800 / Effects negated)

"ALRIGHT! UTOPIA ROOTS AND ACID GOLEM, ATTACK! BECAUSE OF KAISER'S EFFECT YOU WOULD TAKE HALF DAMAGE BUT 7000 POINTS OF DAMAGE IS MIGHTY TO ME!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

@Verite @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @T.O.M. @almighty powerplays​

180px-Captain-1.jpg

"..."

The Captain was a man of very few words. He was also a man of very little expression. Which is why his hand moved in an instant to catch Bushido's blade. Between two fingers and all while the Captain kept his eyes focused solely on the others in the group. Bushido just didn't capture the werewolf's attention, especially with that banter of his. But before the Captain could make any other kind of move, he was frozen along with everybody else due to Dimaria's power. As she cut away at his jacket, she'd reveal that the Captain wore nothing behind it.

Leaving only a physique that would make normal men jealous, not that the Captain was particularly one to brag, or speak for that matter. Dimaria's taunting didn't end there however and as time resumed, the Captain realized he was clad in only his boxers for some reason or another. Not that it bothered him in the slightest. Their were more important things to attend to, embarrassment over lack of clothing was not one of them. Also, Bushido's blade had been moved closer to his flesh. Before the blade could even touch his flesh however, the Captain was gone in a trail of mist.

The mist flew to the side of Bushido and began to reform, taking on a wolf like shape in the process. Before finally reverting back to the Captain as he swung his right leg outwards to catch Bushido in the back and send the poor guy flying into a pile of nearby crates before turning back towards the group, still as stoic as ever.

As for the troops that remained after the group's initial counter attack, they proceeded to open fire with their machine guns. They couldn't let the Captain do all of the work after all! What kind of soldiers of the Reich would be they?! That was to say Bomby's attack did do quite a bit of damage to them, knocking off their aim quite a bit but would that be enough for our heroes to defeat the Captain and get out of here alive?

CGpBwc1UAAAUrd2.jpg

"Uh..Sure thing, pal. You and the guy in the suit can head right in." The fish didn't seem to want any of what Jack was clearly willing to dish out and stepped aside. Moltar who had gotten pretty engrossed in reading Pride and Prejudice quickly chucked the book aside.

"Oh. You actually did it. Thanks."

Making his way inside, Moltar quickly made his way to a table. The place was absolutely crowded with fish like the bouncer and Moltar was glad he couldn't smell. Would have made this place ten times worse.

"So, what was it you wanted?"

Seeing that Jack had scored a spot with them in the Spitoon, T.O.M. motioned to Mira/Yurick to follow as he made his way inside. Grabbing a seat near Moltar and Jack, T.O.M propped an elbow on the table and glanced around the interior of the bar.

f53mY-u3KGtOfE0MaePQz0PPy62VmhYOy0vlqeOicxXreKPG6jf6au16MDHE5kFYffTMiPsDI7xxOpmd0nK6Lw=w506-h285-n

"..I don't think anyone in here could have helped the Intruder. But, uh Moltar before this change happened. Did you see anybody suspicious roaming around William Street?" [/FONT]

"...I got an idea. But, what exactly happened? You told me the Intruder came back but what's with the posse you got going on here? How do they figure in to it all?"

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Lizzy

When they entered, Yurick wasn't at all bothered by the smell. He had lived near the coast in his early years and so far in his life have smelled worse.

If only he was like his friend Zael, who didn't have a sense of smell.

While the smell for the others might have been unbearable, Jack had little need to accommodate himself to it. He had encountered much fouler smelling creatures in the past, and besides, he had a task to focus upon. Thus, he sat down at the table with Moltar and T.O.M., shifting his sword from his belt and to the crook of his arm's elbow as his eyes scanned the crowd. No one among the masses seemed to be truly hostile to them (a small blessing he could thank the gods for given his past experiences in taverns), but they did not seem at all disinterested in them.

In fact, all eyes seemed to view them with suspicion, a fact that set his nerves on edge and his hand on his blade's grip.

"The Intruder..." He sighed as he turned his eyes back to the robot and fully-covered man, refocusing on the conversation, "He came to my world, threatening myself and a friend for information about T.O.M. Instead of giving my friend away, we fought him off for the moment. Now he threatens both my world and one of my oldest friends, something that I will not stand for, and I came to aid T.O.M. in his battle."

Hopefully, their task would not take too long. He did not care for the thought that such a powerful being threatened his precious few people for any amount of time, and he would needed to be home eventually in order to face his own trials in finally defeating Aku.

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @york @Lizzy

Yurick sat and listened, not bothering to throw his two cents in at the moment unless needed. Yurick didn't usually go to bars to socialize back home but he would probably try to if the need arose. Only because Zael had been the one to shed some light to him back on a mission they went on before running into the Intruder. Temporarily looking down at his dagger at his hip when that specific mission had come to mind he decided that he'd at least try to be friendly to those who he thought deserved it, like T.O.M., Mira, and Jack. So, he'd look back up and take in their surroundings with little to mild interest.

@T.O.M. @The Tactician @Kaykay

"...But them? Them I will handle." She commented, her warblade casually swatting bullets out of the air with broad swings. She mimed a yawn, turning to face the annoying pests. "How do I put this in ways undead soldiers with rotting brains can understand...let's just start with the simple truth."

wpDCApv.png

Dimaria lunged forward in a blur of motion, sword swinging low to sever the first soldier's legs. Wahl, meanwhile...

"You want to play tough? Two can play at that game! Ahya-hya-hya-hya-hya-hya!"

47dJXye.png

His arm's entire structure shifted in an instant, strength boosted significantly, endoskeleton armor hardening and glowing with magical power. A second later, Wahl charged forward, yelling to the heavens with a fierce battle cry and more of his obnoxious cackling, coming in to punch that idiot dog right in his face.

Grunting as he felt his blade stop for the briefest of moments, Bushido couldn't help but notice the male's clothes vanish, and his sword slip from his grasp
"Huh?"
Swinging it downward, a crackling sound could be heard as the blade shone briefly, though whatever it was was silenced as he was kicked, sending him stumbling toward the crates for a moment

"You mean to tell me, this guy turned into a wolf?" he murmurs as he turns back

He'd dash without another word, launching himself among the gun toting vampire Nazis, and begin slashing them to pieces with his katana, hoping to cut down a few of them before the others could even notice his arrival

@C.T. @T.O.M. @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Verite

7b430c5fdf0207f40f199d262cc87b43.jpg

"Yeah. Big bloak dropped in during the middle of a battle. After asking about T.O.M. he attacked when we said that we didn't see any T.O.M.; I guess you can say that I'm here on a bit of a personal mission of sorts." Yurick replied. He faced Mira now after talking briefly to T.O.M. for a moment.

@T.O.M. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Bomb @Ringmaster @C.T. @Kaykay
"Oh, so he did attack you too. That was pretty much what happened to me. He tried to eat me, too! It was really disgusting..." she told Yurick before walking into the bar.

180px-Captain-1.jpg

"..."

CGpBwc1UAAAUrd2.jpg

"Uh..Sure thing, pal. You and the guy in the suit can head right in." The fish didn't seem to want any of what Jack was clearly willing to dish out and stepped aside. Moltar who had gotten pretty engrossed in reading Pride and Prejudice quickly chucked the book aside.

"Oh. You actually did it. Thanks."

Making his way inside, Moltar quickly made his way to a table. The place was absolutely crowded with fish like the bouncer and Moltar was glad he couldn't smell. Would have made this place ten times worse.

"So, what was it you wanted?"

Seeing that Jack had scored a spot with them in the Spitoon, T.O.M. motioned to Mira/Yurick to follow as he made his way inside. Grabbing a seat near Moltar and Jack, T.O.M propped an elbow on the table and glanced around the interior of the bar.

f53mY-u3KGtOfE0MaePQz0PPy62VmhYOy0vlqeOicxXreKPG6jf6au16MDHE5kFYffTMiPsDI7xxOpmd0nK6Lw=w506-h285-n

"..I don't think anyone in here could have helped the Intruder. But, uh Moltar before this change happened. Did you see anybody suspicious roaming around William Street?"

"...I got an idea. But, what exactly happened? You told me the Intruder came back but what's with the posse you got going on here? How do they figure in to it all?"

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Lizzy

sGAMz4q.png

"Um..."

This didn't seem to be very pleasant company. But if they had to come in here to find something out, then that was that, she supposed. Mira attempted to quietly sneak over to the table she was motioned to without being noticed. With any luck, they'd be out of here soon. She'd just have to bear it for now. Now, who in here did they need to talk to?

...Apparently nobody. That was a little disappointing that they walked into a place like this to talk to someone who was outside of it. Oh well.

"Excuse me," she spoke up to the two. "I believe all of us have been attacked by this 'Intruder.' That's why we're all here. We're all going to help stop it. Right?"

@T.O.M. @Lizzy @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan

"Oh, so he did attack you too. That was pretty much what happened to me. He tried to eat me, too! It was really disgusting..." she told Yurick before walking into the bar.

sGAMz4q.png

"Um..."

This didn't seem to be very pleasant company. But if they had to come in here to find something out, then that was that, she supposed. Mira attempted to quietly sneak over to the table she was motioned to without being noticed. With any luck, they'd be out of here soon. She'd just have to bear it for now. Now, who in here did they need to talk to?

...Apparently nobody. That was a little disappointing that they walked into a place like this to talk to someone who was outside of it. Oh well.

"Excuse me," she spoke up to the two. "I believe all of us have been attacked by this 'Intruder.' That's why we're all here. We're all going to help stop it. Right?"

Jack nodded silently in an affirmative, his eyes still fixated upon the crowd that surrounded them. Mira was not alone in wishing to leave as soon as possible, as he did not feel at all at ease waiting here while the Intruder plotted its next move and began enacting its plans.​

180px-Captain-1.jpg

"..."

"Ok!" Bomby said, looking at the results of his strategy. "Time to go for a trump card! I draw!"

TURN 2

Hand
Ghostrick Jackfrost
Kuriboh
Turbo Booster

Field

Graveyard
Effect Veiler
Evil Thorn
One For One

"Not bad! I summon Kuriboh, and because I Normal Summoned this turn, I can Special Summon Turbo Booster!"

Hand
Ghostrick Jackfrost

Field
Kuriboh (ATK 300)
Turbo Booster (ATK 0)

"First I Overlay Kuriboh and Turbo Booster, to create Utopia Roots!" With that said, a warrior, yet with low power, materialized.

latest

"Next I overlay my already out 2 Numbers, 13 and 31, to create THE MOST STRONGEST NUMBER! THE KING OF NUMBERS!!!!! NUMBER 93! UTOPIA KAISER!!!!!!!!!!"

Field
Number 93: Utopia Kaiser (ATK 2500 / Overlay 2)

Graveyard
Effect Veiler
Evil Thorn
One For One
Evil Thorn
Evil Thorn
Kurivolt
Kurivolt

"I activate 93's effect! It lets me Summon from my Extra Deck, with their effects negated, as much Rank 9 Numbers or lower as the amount of Overlay Units that are different! That means 2! I Summon Number 9: Dyson Sphere and Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction!"

latest
No.30-Hametuno-acid-golem.jpg

Field
Number 93: Utopia Kaiser (ATK 2500 / Overlay 1)

"With the cost of this effect, I detach 1 overlay from Kaiser, and you soldiers take half damage from my attacks, but don't think you're saved! Battle Phase! UTOPIA KAISER, ATTACK!"

Utopia Kaiser would then go for the soldiers, with the blades he has. But something else has happened.

"At this moment, I activate Utopia Roots' effect! It lets me negate my own monster's attack by detachnig an overlay unit, then gains ATK depending on the Rank of that monster! Number 93's Rank is 12, so Utopia Roots gains 6000!"

Field
(attacked this turn) Number 93: Utopia Kaiser (ATK 2500 / Overlay 1)
Number 39: Utopia Roots (ATK 6500 / Overlay 1)

"Dyson Sphere! Attack!"

The satellite would then charge up what appears to be an energy generator in its core.

"I activate Roots' effect again! Dyson Sphere is Rank 9 so Utopia Roots gains 4500 ATK!"

The satellite would seemed to charge down.

Field
(attacked this turn) Number 93: Utopia Kaiser (ATK 2500 / Overlay 2)
Number 39: Utopia Roots (ATK 11000 / Overlay 0)
(attacked this turn) Number 9: Dyson Sphere (ATK 2800 / Effects negated)

"ALRIGHT! UTOPIA ROOTS AND ACID GOLEM, ATTACK! BECAUSE OF KAISER'S EFFECT YOU WOULD TAKE HALF DAMAGE BUT 7000 POINTS OF DAMAGE IS MIGHTY TO ME!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

@Verite @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @T.O.M. @almighty powerplays​
Grunting as he felt his blade stop for the briefest of moments, Bushido couldn't help but notice the male's clothes vanish, and his sword slip from his grasp
"Huh?"
Swinging it downward, a crackling sound could be heard as the blade shone briefly, though whatever it was was silenced as he was kicked, sending him stumbling toward the crates for a moment

He'd dash without another word, launching himself among the gun toting vampire Nazis, and begin slashing them to pieces with his katana, hoping to cut down a few of them before the others could even notice his arrival

@C.T. @T.O.M. @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Verite
tumblr_o2t9peofNP1v3qowuo10_100.png

"What a crowd we got out here today. Let's see... what to do, what to do."

What will Torkoal do?

>Fight >Bag >Pokemon >Run

>Fight

>Stone Edge >Flame Wheel >Earthquake >Curse

>Earthquake

tumblr_o2t9peofNP1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Sorry about this, fellas, but I hope you have a good sense of balance. Torkoal, shake things up with an Earthquake!"

Backing up from the action, Malva watched as Torkoal stomped at the ground several times. It didn't seem like much at first, but the ground began to shake relentlessly. Due to the usage of the move Curse, it seemed like Torkoal had gotten a tad stronger to make this move actually seem like a sudden earthquake.

@C.T. @T.O.M. @Bomb @DapperDogman @Verite

sGAMz4q.png

"Um..."

Yurick noticed what he could only assume was discomfort when Mira entered the bar after him. Giving her a reassuring look he'd tell her simply:

"We'll be out of here soon, don't worry."

After she asked another question and Jack answered, he just seemed to notice Jack's uneasiness. Yurick was calm so far, but if any of these fish got rowdy with them though, they'll most likely be introduced to the dagger at his side.

@T.O.M. @The Tactician @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan

"...But them? Them I will handle." She commented, her warblade casually swatting bullets out of the air with broad swings. She mimed a yawn, turning to face the annoying pests. "How do I put this in ways undead soldiers with rotting brains can understand...let's just start with the simple truth."

wpDCApv.png

Dimaria lunged forward in a blur of motion, sword swinging low to sever the first soldier's legs. Wahl, meanwhile...
"Huh?"

"Nein! Nein! Shoot them down! They're no match for our German-ACH!"

One of the soldier's cries was abruptly cut off as a katana cleaved right through his check as he was ranting and raving. Blood gushed out in a beautiful technicolor spread of crimson red, splattering the soldier's comrades. Which left them wide open for Dimaria's attack as one of them had their legs cleaved down to the waist. Turning as they saw another one of their number go down, one of the Nazis grew so bold as to try and charge Dimaria with his hand outstretched! How dare this blonde wench try to stand up against their military might!

The Captain briefly gazed over his shoulder at the disruption that was happening near him. He supposed it was shame that good men were dying. But at least they were dying in a way that they would have preferred. On the battlefield fighting against their enemies. Now, if only he could find someone strong enough to give him the death he desired.

As Wahl called out to him, the Captain turned his attention to the man. Tilting his head slightly to the side, even quirking an eyebrow the werewolf's eyes flared as Wahl charged at him.

The Captain wasn't sure whether or not Wahl was the one that he'd been waiting for. But he'd just have to wait and see. Which is why the Captain charged forward with his own fist outstretched to meet Wahl's head on. All the while the ground started tearing apart and shaking around them due to Torkoal's Earthquake maneuver. But while it certainly shook up the soldiers, the Captain couldn't be bothered. He had on directive in his mind and that was to engage his current opponent.

tumblr_n5e0hhzm0b1sh0iqso5_500.gif

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @Bomb @C.T. @Warehouse group
"Um..."

The fish didn't seem to get antsy as the group made their way in. Though muttering could have been heard about how Mira seemed kind of 'weenie-ish' at least compared to the others who had joined up with T.O.M. 5. As the situation was explained to Moltar, the lava man mulled it over while sipping from a drink he had purchased.

char_18256_thumb.jpg

"So, everyone who aired on Toonami/might air on it got attacked? Harsh. Kinda glad stuff like that didn't happen while I was in charge. Probably would have ended up dead. Or worse, I dunno. Who's the girl by the by, T.O.M.? Is she that SARA chick you're always talking about?" Moltar asked while casually thumbing Mira's way only for the robot to slam a fist on the table.

"No, she isn't. Look Moltar, Jack didn't get you in here so you could mess around and be a jerk. Just tell us who you found out and we'll handle it from there. Maybe once this is over, I'll even let you come aboard the Absolution, again. It's been what..Eighteen years since you were last on there?"

"..Don't toy with me, T.O.M. I built that ship while you were still in training. But if you really wanna know? Then look at the front entrance."

Glancing over as Moltar had suggested, T.O.M. and the gang would have been greeted to the sight of an odd trio entering the bar with the shake taking center.

ATHF-Baffler_Meal.jpg

"Uh..Welcome to the Salty Spitoon. How tough are ya-"

"HOW TOUGH ARE WE? HOW TOUGH DO YOU THINK WE ARE, DOOR MAN?"

"..I don't know, that's why I asked."

"OH? SO YOU'RE JUST A FOOL WHO CAN'T COMPREHEND THE ABSOLUTE GLORIOUS OUTPOURING OF FLAVOR THAT WE OFFER! THE AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE FLAVOR!"

The box of fries nodded in agreement and raised his arms in a bowing gesture. His own voice coming out in a sort of lisp compared to the commanding voice of the shake.

"Long live Master Shake! Warrior of the Night! Spreader of the flavor!"

Then as Master Shake was going to speak, the wad of meat spoke up, sounding more like a simpleton. At least compared to his ATHF pals.

"The bun is in your mind.."

"MEATWAD! STAND DOWN! WE ARE HERE IN YOUR LAME ESTABLISHMENT LOOKING FOR THE HOSTS OF TOONAMI. THEY ARE SEEKING TO STOP THE FLOW OF OUR FLAVOR!"

"Welp, it was fun but I'm out of here. Talk to you guys later. Hope you clear this Intruder business up." Moltar murmured as he rose to his feet and started walking off towards the entrance only to pause as Master Shake noticed him at the last second. "LEVER MAN! HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE AMAZING ALL SEEING EYES OF MASTER SHAKE!"

"...Moltar, do you seriously expect me to believe these guys helped the Intruder?" T.O.M. asked incredulously as Moltar shrugged his shoulders. "You think he just produced the funds to get other allies by being a blob? These guys are incredibly annoying but they can get you sponsors. Oh, and a nice houseboat and one speaker I guess. Besides, don't you think it's strange that they want to get both of us?" Moltar asked as T.O.M. shook his head from side to side. This had been a mistake. They weren't getting anywhere by sitting in here and being harassed by the Aqua Teen Hunger Force(who didn't look like T.O.M. recalled them looking at all.)

"Let's get out of here, guys. We've wasted enough time-" As T.O.M. was about to exit the Salty Spitoon, he noticed a shadow loom over him. Slowly glancing upwards, he'd see another fish but this one had more of a menacing air than the others.

latest

"Don't think my employers want you just waltzing out of here, I'm afraid. They lose their sponsorship if you two aren't dealt with. Name's Dennis and I'll be doing the dealing." Reaching for the knife around his neck, Dennis ripped it free from it's strap and twirled it around in his hand as Master Shake bounced excitedly from side to side. "YES, DEFEAT THEM IN A MANNER MOST BRUTAL, DENNIS! THE INTRUDER WILL BE MOST PLEASED! WE WILL BE HANDSOMELY REWARDED FOR OUR PART."

"..You think your friends could help us out?"

"..I can't quite believe what's happening. But I'm not a fan of hired guns, least of all ones working for the Intruder."

@Kaykay @Lizzy @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan

One of the soldier's cries was abruptly cut off as a katana cleaved right through his check as he was ranting and raving. Blood gushed out in a beautiful technicolor spread of crimson red, splattering the soldier's comrades. Which left them wide open for Dimaria's attack as one of them had their legs cleaved down to the waist. Turning as they saw another one of their number go down, one of the Nazis grew so bold as to try and charge Dimaria with his hand outstretched! How dare this blonde wench try to stand up against their military might!

The Captain briefly gazed over his shoulder at the disruption that was happening near him. He supposed it was shame that good men were dying. But at least they were dying in a way that they would have preferred. On the battlefield fighting against their enemies. Now, if only he could find someone strong enough to give him the death he desired.

As Wahl called out to him, the Captain turned his attention to the man. Tilting his head slightly to the side, even quirking an eyebrow the werewolf's eyes flared as Wahl charged at him.

The Captain wasn't sure whether or not Wahl was the one that he'd been waiting for. But he'd just have to wait and see. Which is why the Captain charged forward with his own fist outstretched to meet Wahl's head on. All the while the ground started tearing apart and shaking around them due to Torkoal's Earthquake maneuver. But while it certainly shook up the soldiers, the Captain couldn't be bothered. He had on directive in his mind and that was to engage his current opponent.

The fish didn't seem to get antsy as the group made their way in. Though muttering could have been heard about how Mira seemed kind of 'weenie-ish' at least compared to the others who had joined up with T.O.M. 5. As the situation was explained to Moltar, the lava man mulled it over while sipping from a drink he had purchased.

char_18256_thumb.jpg

"So, everyone who aired on Toonami/might air on it got attacked? Harsh. Kinda glad stuff like that didn't happen while I was in charge. Probably would have ended up dead. Or worse, I dunno. Who's the girl by the by, T.O.M.? Is she that SARA chick you're always talking about?" Moltar asked while casually thumbing Mira's way only for the robot to slam a fist on the table.

"No, she isn't. Look Moltar, Jack didn't get you in here so you could mess around and be a jerk. Just tell us who you found out and we'll handle it from there. Maybe once this is over, I'll even let you come aboard the Absolution, again. It's been what..Eighteen years since you were last on there?"

"..Don't toy with me, T.O.M. I built that ship while you were still in training. But if you really wanna know? Then look at the front entrance."

Glancing over as Moltar had suggested, T.O.M. and the gang would have been greeted to the sight of an odd trio entering the bar with the shake taking center.

ATHF-Baffler_Meal.jpg

"OH? SO YOU'RE JUST A FOOL WHO CAN'T COMPREHEND THE ABSOLUTE GLORIOUS OUTPOURING OF FLAVOR THAT WE OFFER! THE AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE FLAVOR!"

The box of fries nodded in agreement and raised his arms in a bowing gesture. His own voice coming out in a sort of lisp compared to the commanding voice of the shake.

Then as Master Shake was going to speak, the wad of meat spoke up, sounding more like a simpleton. At least compared to his ATHF pals.

"MEATWAD! STAND DOWN! WE ARE HERE IN YOUR LAME ESTABLISHMENT LOOKING FOR THE HOSTS OF TOONAMI. THEY ARE SEEKING TO STOP THE FLOW OF OUR FLAVOR!"

"Welp, it was fun but I'm out of here. Talk to you guys later. Hope you clear this Intruder business up." Moltar murmured as he rose to his feet and started walking off towards the entrance only to pause as Master Shake noticed him at the last second. "LEVER MAN! HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE AMAZING ALL SEEING EYES OF MASTER SHAKE!"

"...Moltar, do you seriously expect me to believe these guys helped the Intruder?" T.O.M. asked incredulously as Moltar shrugged his shoulders. "You think he just produced the funds to get other allies by being a blob? These guys are incredibly annoying but they can get you sponsors. Oh, and a nice houseboat and one speaker I guess. Besides, don't you think it's strange that they want to get both of us?" Moltar asked as T.O.M. shook his head from side to side. This had been a mistake. They weren't getting anywhere by sitting in here and being harassed by the Aqua Teen Hunger Force(who didn't look like T.O.M. recalled them looking at all.)

"Let's get out of here, guys. We've wasted enough time-" As T.O.M. was about to exit the Salty Spitoon, he noticed a shadow loom over him. Slowly glancing upwards, he'd see another fish but this one had more of a menacing air than the others.

latest

"Don't think my employers want you just waltzing out of here, I'm afraid. They lose their sponsorship if you two aren't dealt with. Name's Dennis and I'll be doing the dealing." Reaching for the knife around his neck, Dennis ripped it free from it's strap and twirled it around in his hand as Master Shake bounced excitedly from side to side. "YES, DEFEAT THEM IN A MANNER MOST BRUTAL, DENNIS! THE INTRUDER WILL BE MOST PLEASED! WE WILL BE HANDSOMELY REWARDED FOR OUR PART."

"..I can't quite believe what's happening. But I'm not a fan of hired guns, least of all ones working for the Intruder."

Jack remained silent as the two men bickered back and forth, at first disguising their discussion as small talk before being open with thei frustration. It was not in his place to intervene at the moment, given T.O.M.'s position as their leader, and it was not like he could contribute much. Besides, he was too preoccupied in the talking food that had entered the establishment and seemed to be searching for them.

These are our foes? They were no minions of Aku, that was for certain. Well, perhaps the other gentleman that had entered with them could be, but it mattered little.

In a moment, Dennis would no longer be a threat to them.

9yQ8Q.gif

"I offer you only one opportunity, my foe. You may sheathe your blade and walk away from this encounter alive without any regrets."

The proud samurai stood between Dennis and T.O.M., ready and prepared for the coming duel with his sword drawn. There was no alternative, either no combat would take place or one of them would no longer be able to seek their desires by the end of their encounter.

And Jack would make certain that he could still face Aku one day.​

char_18256_thumb.jpg

ATHF-Baffler_Meal.jpg

latest

Yurick stood from his seat. While Jack faced Dennis, he faced the Aqua Teen Hunger Force, his hands being set ablaze in seconds.

Yurick.full.1056830.jpg

"The Intruder must have been desperate to have you three try to find us." He scoffed as he looked at the three.

"You've picked the wrong guy to mess with today, that's for sure." He added. They almost weren't even worth the effort of using his magic. But maybe it'd make thinning the number of foes faster.

@T.O.M. @Kaykay @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan

char_18256_thumb.jpg

ATHF-Baffler_Meal.jpg

latest

200_s.gif

"...What a pathetic excuse for a living creature...."

hiei-slices-o.gif

Unlike Jack who chose to speak Hiei had appeared out of nowhere swinging his sword before sheathing it again. While it wouldn't appear he went very far he had actually used his speed to try and slice Dennis's hat without even appearing to move very far from where Jack was standing. When did he even get in there after vanishing from Jack's sight early on.

"....Leave... Before I snuff out your pathetic life.... You are no match for me..."

@Lizzy @The Tactician @T.O.M. @Kaykay

While the smell for the others might have been unbearable, Jack had little need to accommodate himself to it. He had encountered much fouler smelling creatures in the past, and besides, he had a task to focus upon. Thus, he sat down at the table with Moltar and T.O.M., shifting his sword from his belt and to the crook of his arm's elbow as his eyes scanned the crowd. No one among the masses seemed to be truly hostile to them (a small blessing he could thank the gods for given his past experiences in taverns), but they did not seem at all disinterested in them.

In fact, all eyes seemed to view them with suspicion, a fact that set his nerves on edge and his hand on his blade's grip.

"The Intruder..." He sighed as he turned his eyes back to the robot and fully-covered man, refocusing on the conversation, "He came to my world, threatening myself and a friend for information about T.O.M. Instead of giving my friend away, we fought him off for the moment. Now he threatens both my world and one of my oldest friends, something that I will not stand for, and I came to aid T.O.M. in his battle."

Hopefully, their task would not take too long. He did not care for the thought that such a powerful being threatened his precious few people for any amount of time, and he would needed to be home eventually in order to face his own trials in finally defeating Aku.

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @york @Lizzy

char_18256_thumb.jpg

ATHF-Baffler_Meal.jpg

latest

Jack remained silent as the two men bickered back and forth, at first disguising their discussion as small talk before being open with thei frustration. It was not in his place to intervene at the moment, given T.O.M.'s position as their leader, and it was not like he could contribute much. Besides, he was too preoccupied in the talking food that had entered the establishment and seemed to be searching for them.

These are our foes? They were no minions of Aku, that was for certain. Well, perhaps the other gentleman that had entered with them could be, but it mattered little.

In a moment, Dennis would no longer be a threat to them.

9yQ8Q.gif

"I offer you only one opportunity, my foe. You may sheathe your blade and walk away from this encounter alive without any regrets."

The proud samurai stood between Dennis and T.O.M., ready and prepared for the coming duel with his sword drawn. There was no alternative, either no combat would take place or one of them would no longer be able to seek their desires by the end of their encounter.

And Jack would make certain that he could still face Aku one day.​
Ulrich Stern
@Kaykay @Lizzy @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @T.O.M.

Ulrich had a really unfortunate record of walking in at the most inconvenient times... Unfortunately, this was exactly what happened as he realized trying to keep the crazed crowd under control was simply not working, or at least not improving much with his help. So, he... Randomly, selected a building to step into... Unfortunately, this was the very building the intruder had sent some hired guns into...
code_lyoko_ulrich_stern_gif_by_oddandaelita4life-d7xqgy8.jpg

"Aw man!... I thought I was out of the worst of it..." Ulrich groaned... He looked around, realizing he'd better grab something to defend himself... "Come on Ulrich... Think! What would you do if these were XANA's minions?" He muttered under his breath... He had to look for a weapon! He knew his bare fists simply wouldn't cut it, figuratively, nor literally... Oh how he wished there was a samurai sword or something laying about... Thinking quickly, he grabbed a random chair from next to him, raising it upwards to defend himself...
ulrich10.jpg

"Alright you freaks... Bring it on!" Ulrich muttered under his breath... His eyes darted left and right as he tried to seek out a better weapon to arm himself with as he was preparing to defend himself... He could only hope he had time to make a bolt for whatever he could find... If anything at all...

SpDURhD.png

Both fists collided with a resounding shockwave, sturdy metal pressing against tenacious flesh, almost wolf-like in intensity. If that savage grin was anything to go by. "Ahya-hya-hya! So you have power. But you are lacking. If you think that shoddy expression on your face will inspire fear, you have a lot to learn about the art of intimidation. You think I'm scared of your teeth? I'm the judge, jury and executioner for a country filled with desert demons, a goddess of time, a god of death, the ultimate Magic King...and plenty more. Let me tell you. I am fear."

He lit up a savage smile of his own, eyes rising up to over and behind the Captain. A plethora of missiles popped into existence...and then all swarmed downwards, aiming to bombard him completely while still locked in the melee combat.

xyGSWOY.png

A quick intercepting catch with her blade...followed swiftly by a slice, intended to cut clean through the offending hand. "Please. It's like you're all dying to give me a reason to slaughter you all. Well, who am I to refuse the wishes of dead men?" She thrust a hand up, fingers splayed out. Above each finger, small spheres of coalesced magic energy formed before blasting off, aiming for precise strikes against German heads. At the last second, Dimaria's eyes narrowed, the beams expanding rapidly, intent on engulfing their faces and vaporizing them entirely.​

"Right. Let's not waste any time then. I'll keep in touch, T.O.M."

With that Terry blasted off into the sky with the rockets in the soles of the Batsuit and extended his 'wings' as he flew overhead. To help keep a bat's eye view of any unreasonable looking toons that might have tried to hassle the warehouse group as they continued on their way to the Adult Swim district. Which quite frankly looked about as seedy as T.O.M and Terry had made it out to be.

Camden_NJ_poverty-e1447254508912-440x281.jpg

Trash littered the sidewalks, blowing astray with every solitary gust of wind. Windows were shattered and even the local fire hydrant seemed like it had an attempt or two to steal it. Or destroy it. Knowing the inhabitants of the district, Terry figured either one was about as likely. Which meant they had to be extra careful to avoid some of the loons around here. Touching back down upon the ground, Terry pulled out a batarang and held it at the ready as he looked over his shoulder. "I imagine some of you haven't gone down this road before. It's got some of the worst that this city has to offer if T.O.M.'s hunch is right and someone here's helping the Intruder.."

His warning given, Terry continued forward with nothing but the sound of the group's footsteps on the pavement to accompany them. It seemed like despite how built up they'd been as crazy, the denizens of the district knew to behave when Batman rolled around. Whether it was Bruce Wayne or the younger, more futuristic Batman. But whether that would remain as they approached the warehouses remained to be seen.

The warehouses were stacked from side to side and didn't look like they'd been maintained very well, if at all.

"This one right here.." Terry murmured as he walked to one of the warehouses right in the back which seemed to have a couple of WW2 style jeeps parked near it. "..Ancient."

Motioning for the others to stay back, Terry made his way near one of the windows on the warehouse/pressed a finger against it to hear whatever may have been going on.

"Wir müssen die Lieferungen raus hier heute! Der Kontakt wird nicht erfreut sein, wenn wir ein Abwürgen am Ende!"

"Warte! Ich warmes Blut riechen in der Nähe .."

Terry frowned at what he was getting back. German? Why out of all the languages? Continuing to peer inside the warehouse, Terry would have spotted what seemed to be German troops in WW2 era gear with crates on forklifts almost as if they were being transferred.

"I think we may have found our first lead..Let's get in there." Terry stated before making his way up to the top of the warehouse. The skylight seemed like as good a place as any to make an entrance/distract the Germans long enough to allow the others to get in and make their own moves. As glass rained down from above, one of the Germans had their mausers knocked from their grasp by a stray batarang as Terry soared above them.

"Bit late to be trying to win the war isn't it"

NjrZ8BxLd2Y52VgYQCXGmEwJKxD2erjrbqc9ojPybOD4-mBFWQNL-euc7oPOdeIzHzbuVNGekeeyTR5hDBE-kCfuKng=w426-h240-n

But the Germans surprisingly didn't seem too put off by Batman/the other's timely intervention. In fact some of the Germans even seemed amused by the situtation. One of them began to speak in clear English with the slightest touches of their native German accent.

"Ja, Batman. It's too late to win the war. But that war is in the past. We're living in ze present and you and your friends have made a very boring business transaction very entertaining.." Pulling his face mask down, the German revealed blood red eyes and razor sharp fangs as he rushed forward in almost a blur and leaped up, sending a kick Terry's way. Barely managing to raise his arm up in time to defend against the kick, it was still powerful enough to send him flying into a couple of nearby crates. The other Germans by this point had set their sights on the others and quickly rushed towards them.

@Verite @C.T. @The Great Detective @DapperDogman @Bomb

vqcwRQb.jpg

"Heh, company's always welcome." Waving Terry off as he made his way to the warehouse, T.O.M/Jack/Yurick headed to the Adult Swim District as well. Only they'd be taking a bit of a detour. Splitting off from Terry's group about halfway, the trio found themselves hanging around what should have been the Willams Street bar. Only it seemed it'd be switched around as a result of the Nicktoon/CN verses colliding and Moltar was seen standing outside aruging with the bouncer.

EAA31233C11119467020745097216_2566aeee812.0.4.jpg

"This is the Salty Spitoon, how tough are ya?"

"Look, I just want a drink. Is that too much to ask? I have the money and the urge. Can you just like..Step aside? Just move a little to the right.."

But the fish wasn't moving and the sentient lava in a containment suit wasn't getting his drink. T.O.M. saw this as a prime time to get answers. Because if Moltar was allowed in and got plastered, they wouldn't be getting anything out of him for a while. So as the robot approached, Moltar groaned.

"What is it, T.O.M? Come to rub your success in my face some more? What model are you now..? 8..9?"

"No, no! Not at all, Moltar! I was actually wondering if you could answer a couple of questions-"

Moltar.jpg

"Oh! Oh! I've got an answer! No."

@The Tactician @Lizzy

Spongebob and Patrick stared blankly at Zim as he had his outburst. They distinctly recalled him somewhat. But they couldn't recall from where. As both sponge and starfish wracked their brains for answers, a lightbulb appeared above Spongebob's head. Only to go dim for a brief moment until he flicked it back on.

"I...Don't recall you at all! But you seem to know me and that's great! Maybe I'll remember you since you're helping us save the world! Dahahahahahahah!" The sponge's trademark cackle sounded out as both of them followed Zim and GIR to the police station. Which just as Terry had stated didn't seem to be too active. Though appearances were always deceiving. As the trio made their way in, they'd see jail cells further down the line and cops munching on donuts and otherwise being stereotypical cartoon cops. But one stood out from the rest.

It may have been because he had a nameplate on his desk that literally read 'I. Am. Weasel' but that'd just be silly. Peeking up from his desk, the weasel narrowed his eyes before pushing off and hopping to his feet.

latest

"Do you, Sponge/Starfish/green man/green dog need any assistance?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Zim made sure he was the one walking in front, marching forward with an air of pride and command. Even someone like Spongebob can understand what it is like to face true authority. Or, well, not really, the only authority Spongebob really answers too would be Mr. Krabs. As a proud and astute Irken, Zim was conditioned to know true loyalty to his saviors and god-like leaders-- The Almighty Tallest. No matter how much they joke and say silly things like "YOU MADE THE FIRES WORSE!" and "HOW ARE YOU NOT EXECUTED YET!?", Zim knows it is all just a test of loyalty and tenacity.

Everyone knows Zim made the fires better, anyway.

GIR waddled behind Zim, looking around dumbly and giggling at random times. Usually in sync with Patrick, who may or may not be doing the same thing.

Upon entering the precinct, the Nicktoons squad led by Zim would be led right up to the front desk, where a strange red dog creature sat and held a shiny nameplate. Evidently, he looked like he was the one in charge around here.

So, of course, Zim's first reaction is to hop on the desk and grab the Weasel, cartoonishly pulling him to his face.

iz_zim_1355.png

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALRIGHT, DOG-THING! LISTEN TO THE WORDS THAT COME OUT OF MY MOUTH! YOUR GONNA TELL ME WHERE THE NUCLEAR CODES ARE OR ELSE I'LL BREAK YOUR NAMEPLATE! WITH A HAAAAMMMER! MUAHAHHAHAHAHHA!"

It seemed Zim forgot what the actual mission was. GIR would seemingly have disappeared from the group, nowhere to be found. That can't be good.

@T.O.M. @Police Station Team​

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Yurick noticed what he could only assume was discomfort when Mira entered the bar after him. Giving her a reassuring look he'd tell her simply:

"We'll be out of here soon, don't worry."

After she asked another question and Jack answered, he just seemed to notice Jack's uneasiness. Yurick was calm so far, but if any of these fish got rowdy with them though, they'll most likely be introduced to the dagger at his side.

"Mm!" Mira nodded enthusiastically, slightly comforted by his reassurance. Though when they were attacked by...food and a guy with a knife, she just grew a little bit annoyed. The samurai and Yurick seemed to have prepared for combat, along with some swordsman who appeared out of nowhere and some kid.

Unlike everyone else, though, Mira wasn't really the type to wait for the opponent to hit her first. But she didn't want to fight if she could help it either?

So what could she do?

"Look, over there!" she shouted, turning her head to the right and energetically thrusting out her arm, pointing over at...absolutely nothing. Hopefully that was distracting enough for them to run away!

@T.O.M. @Lizzy @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @york

"The Intruder must have been desperate to have you three try to find us." He scoffed as he looked at the three.
"Look, over there!" she shouted, turning her head to the right and energetically thrusting out her arm, pointing over at...absolutely nothing. Hopefully that was distracting enough for them to run away!
"Alright you freaks... Bring it on!" Ulrich muttered under his breath... His eyes darted left and right as he tried to seek out a better weapon to arm himself with as he was preparing to defend himself... He could only hope he had time to make a bolt for whatever he could find... If anything at all...
moltar.jpg

Moltar supposed he should have been grateful for the heroes who stood up against Dennis and the ATHF. Even if they were doing it more for T.O.M's sake than his own. But Moltar wasn't about to get his own hands dirty. He was a retired super villain after all. He left that kind of stuff up to people more suited for it and also far less lazier than himself. So he slowly took a step back and sat down while sipping from his drink.

"Yeah, go team. Woo."

T.O.M. wasn't as eager to get out of the midst of battle. He would have liked to have avoided it if possible but if these guys knew about the Intruder than something had to be done. Reaching for his blaster, T.O.M. aimed it at Dennis seeking to blast the mercenary's hat right off.

"How's about I take down a gallon off that hat, eh Dennis?"

Before T.O.M. could open fire however, the hat was already minced into pieces. Faster than Dennis or T.O.M. had been able to sense. Though the robot was pretty damn sure on who had done the deed. Lowering his pistol, T.O.M. shook his head from side to side in a relieved manner.

"About time, Hiei..."

Noticing that his hat was now nothing more than black snippets coating the floor, Dennis looked over his shoulder at the diminutive demon. So he'd been the one responsible for this? Well, he supposed it made sense. He'd been informed that T.O.M. may have gathered allies. But attacking the hat was going a step too far. Spinning his knife in his hand before letting it come to a stop, Dennis looked Hiei and Jack over.

"This was just business. The Intruder offered these food things a spot in his army once he disposed of T.O.M and so they hired me. Would have been content with just dismantling your little robot friend and being on my way. But then you had to go and target the hat. Now? You've gone and made this personal."

As for the ATHF, they weren't intimidated in the slightest by Yurick's show of power! He would fall to their hunger quenching power before long! In fact, Master Shake was fed up with Dennis trying to hog all the glory. Aiming his straw downwards like the barrel of a tank, Shake's eyes narrowed as he took aim.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP US WITH YOUR FIERY FLAMES OF FIRE? FRIGHTEN US? I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH! WE'RE THE AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE AND WE WON'T BE DETERRED FROM OUR QUEST! SHAKE POWERS ACTIVATE!" Firing out what seemed to be a greenish liquid from his straw, the liquid landed on the nearby tables causing them to melt into puddles of goop. Though while Shake remained focus, Meatwad and Frylock were less so due to Mira's master strategy.

"..What are we looking at, Frylock?"

"I dunno, Meatwad! Maybe Master Shake has the answer!"

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Kaykay
Both fists collided with a resounding shockwave, sturdy metal pressing against tenacious flesh, almost wolf-like in intensity. If that savage grin was anything to go by. "Ahya-hya-hya! So you have power. But you are lacking. If you think that shoddy expression on your face will inspire fear, you have a lot to learn about the art of intimidation. You think I'm scared of your teeth? I'm the judge, jury and executioner for a country filled with desert demons, a goddess of time, a god of death, the ultimate Magic King...and plenty more. Let me tell you. I am fear."

He lit up a savage smile of his own, eyes rising up to over and behind the Captain. A plethora of missiles popped into existence...and then all swarmed downwards, aiming to bombard him completely while still locked in the melee combat.
843561-transformation.jpg

"..."

The Captain didn't indulge Wahl's taunting in any capacity beyond continuing to stare him down. The two seemed to be equal as far as strength went. Which meant a more drastic approach might have been needed. As Wahl listed off the things that he had faced, the Captain's expression remained as stoic as ever. He didn't care about any of that. It only mattered if Wahl would be the one to finally give him the battle he was looking for and end his life.

As the missiles came out, the Captain was seemingly engulfed in a massive series of explosions. But as the dust cleared however, the Captain would have been standing with nary a scratch on him. One might have even assumed the expression on his face to be a bored one after Wahl's bombardment. Before the Captain could strike again however, a bola was wrapped around his chest pinning his arms to his side. Or so was the intention as Batman finally rejoined the fray after occupying himself beating up what remained of the German troops/that weren't being brutally murdered/beaten by up by Bomby Moto and Dimaria.

"I think that's enough, Fido."

The Captain could have easily snapped out of the restraint when it suited him. But the 'Fido' insult went further than the Captain was willing to allow. He had been called a dog before and let it slide as such insults were beneath his notice. But for the one in the bat suit to make such a remark annoyed the werewolf more than it should have. Simply flexing his muscles, the Captain snapped the restraint into pieces and his body began to shift once more. Taking the form of a massive white wolf that was seemingly made out of mist, it lunged forward towards Wahl with jaws snapping all the while.

latest

While the Captain continued to fight against Wahl/Batman, the same couldn't be said for the Germans who continued to fall by the wayside to Dimaria/Bushido/Bomby's attacks. Watching as his comrade's heads were destroyed by Dimaria's latest attack, one of the troops fell to his knees and held his hands up in surrender. Even as a vampire with enhanced reflexes and strength, they were no match for these monsters!

"Nein! Please! Spare me! I-I'll tell you what you want to know!"

@C.T. @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @Bomb

(will address Zim/Prison stuff in a seperate post)

• Love
Reactions: Crimson Spartan
moltar.jpg

Moltar supposed he should have been grateful for the heroes who stood up against Dennis and the ATHF. Even if they were doing it more for T.O.M's sake than his own. But Moltar wasn't about to get his own hands dirty. He was a retired super villain after all. He left that kind of stuff up to people more suited for it and also far less lazier than himself. So he slowly took a step back and sat down while sipping from his drink.

"Yeah, go team. Woo."

T.O.M. wasn't as eager to get out of the midst of battle. He would have liked to have avoided it if possible but if these guys knew about the Intruder than something had to be done. Reaching for his blaster, T.O.M. aimed it at Dennis seeking to blast the mercenary's hat right off.

Before T.O.M. could open fire however, the hat was already minced into pieces. Faster than Dennis or T.O.M. had been able to sense. Though the robot was pretty damn sure on who had done the deed. Lowering his pistol, T.O.M. shook his head from side to side in a relieved manner.

"About time, Hiei..."

Noticing that his hat was now nothing more than black snippets coating the floor, Dennis looked over his shoulder at the diminutive demon. So he'd been the one responsible for this? Well, he supposed it made sense. He'd been informed that T.O.M. may have gathered allies. But attacking the hat was going a step too far. Spinning his knife in his hand before letting it come to a stop, Dennis looked Hiei and Jack over.

"This was just business. The Intruder offered these food things a spot in his army once he disposed of T.O.M and so they hired me. Would have been content with just dismantling your little robot friend and being on my way. But then you had to go and target the hat. Now? You've gone and made this personal."

As for the ATHF, they weren't intimidated in the slightest by Yurick's show of power! He would fall to their hunger quenching power before long! In fact, Master Shake was fed up with Dennis trying to hog all the glory. Aiming his straw downwards like the barrel of a tank, Shake's eyes narrowed as he took aim.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP US WITH YOUR FIERY FLAMES OF FIRE? FRIGHTEN US? I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH! WE'RE THE AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE AND WE WON'T BE DETERRED FROM OUR QUEST! SHAKE POWERS ACTIVATE!" Firing out what seemed to be a greenish liquid from his straw, the liquid landed on the nearby tables causing them to melt into puddles of goop. Though while Shake remained focus, Meatwad and Frylock were less so due to Mira's master strategy.

"..."

The Captain didn't indulge Wahl's taunting in any capacity beyond continuing to stare him down. The two seemed to be equal as far as strength went. Which meant a more drastic approach might have been needed. As Wahl listed off the things that he had faced, the Captain's expression remained as stoic as ever. He didn't care about any of that. It only mattered if Wahl would be the one to finally give him the battle he was looking for and end his life.

As the missiles came out, the Captain was seemingly engulfed in a massive series of explosions. But as the dust cleared however, the Captain would have been standing with nary a scratch on him. One might have even assumed the expression on his face to be a bored one after Wahl's bombardment. Before the Captain could strike again however, a bola was wrapped around his chest pinning his arms to his side. Or so was the intention as Batman finally rejoined the fray after occupying himself beating up what remained of the German troops/that weren't being brutally murdered/beaten by up by Bomby Moto and Dimaria.

The Captain could have easily snapped out of the restraint when it suited him. But the 'Fido' insult went further than the Captain was willing to allow. He had been called a dog before and let it slide as such insults were beneath his notice. But for the one in the bat suit to make such a remark annoyed the werewolf more than it should have. Simply flexing his muscles, the Captain snapped the restraint into pieces and his body began to shift once more. Taking the form of a massive white wolf that was seemingly made out of mist, it lunged forward towards Wahl with jaws snapping all the while.

latest

While the Captain continued to fight against Wahl/Batman, the same couldn't be said for the Germans who continued to fall by the wayside to Dimaria/Bushido/Bomby's attacks. Watching as his comrade's heads were destroyed by Dimaria's latest attack, one of the troops fell to his knees and held his hands up in surrender. Even as a vampire with enhanced reflexes and strength, they were no match for these monsters!

"... should we spare him? I'm pretty sure this is a genocide run, but should we?" Bomby Moto asked the people besides him, mixing up the games in his head.

@C.T. @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @T.O.M.

moltar.jpg

"Yeah, go team. Woo."

"About time, Hiei..."

"..."

latest

"... should we spare him? I'm pretty sure this is a genocide run, but should we?" Bomby Moto asked the people besides him, mixing up the games in his head.

@C.T. @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @T.O.M.

Jack held back a sigh at the man's bravado-fille rebuttal to his warning. He hadn't expected the bounty hunter to back down. Few ever did, and though he would have wished for another outcome, the samurai was not unfamiliar nor afraid to prove the value of his own words.

"Then it seems I must do what is necessary."

His voice was low and seemed almost remorseful as the last few moments of his foe's life passed. Then, the light that danced along his blade shifted as he began to move forward, his movement seemingly an instantaneous blur that could not be caught. The wind whistled a song of death he slashed at the arm that held the knife, seeking to disallow its use before Dennis attempted a counter.

For a moment, all was silent as Jack suddenly reappeared behind Dennis within the closing of the eye, his blade clean of any residue and his lips parted in a sigh as he held his sword calmly in a ready position to turn back. Then, a thump and a clang could be heard as the offending limb and weapon clattered to the grimy floor of the establishment, leaving only a useless, bleeding stump behind.

"That is your last warning, my friend. Leave with that regret or do not leave at all. It is your choice how fate will play out now."

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Kaykay @T.O.M.

"Mm!" Mira nodded enthusiastically, slightly comforted by his reassurance. Though when they were attacked by...food and a guy with a knife, she just grew a little bit annoyed. The samurai and Yurick seemed to have prepared for combat, along with some swordsman who appeared out of nowhere and some kid.

Unlike everyone else, though, Mira wasn't really the type to wait for the opponent to hit her first. But she didn't want to fight if she could help it either?

So what could she do?

@T.O.M. @Lizzy @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @york

"Nice strategy there." He said to Mira. Mainly because the ATHF looked like they'd fall for it.

moltar.jpg

"Yeah, go team. Woo."

"About time, Hiei..."

"..."

latest

"Acidic substances eh?" Yurick muttered.

'I'll have to be careful not to get any on me. And to think just seconds ago I thought that they were harmless misguided fools. Maybe now they're not so harmless' He thought as he sent a wave of flames Master Shakes way while he was refocusing his aim.
images

'Let's see how quickly this battle will end?' Was his next thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.