The Mark of the Absolution(IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
843561-transformation.jpg

"..."

The Captain didn't indulge Wahl's taunting in any capacity beyond continuing to stare him down. The two seemed to be equal as far as strength went. Which meant a more drastic approach might have been needed. As Wahl listed off the things that he had faced, the Captain's expression remained as stoic as ever. He didn't care about any of that. It only mattered if Wahl would be the one to finally give him the battle he was looking for and end his life.

As the missiles came out, the Captain was seemingly engulfed in a massive series of explosions. But as the dust cleared however, the Captain would have been standing with nary a scratch on him. One might have even assumed the expression on his face to be a bored one after Wahl's bombardment. Before the Captain could strike again however, a bola was wrapped around his chest pinning his arms to his side. Or so was the intention as Batman finally rejoined the fray after occupying himself beating up what remained of the German troops/that weren't being brutally murdered/beaten by up by Bomby Moto and Dimaria.

"I think that's enough, Fido."

The Captain could have easily snapped out of the restraint when it suited him. But the 'Fido' insult went further than the Captain was willing to allow. He had been called a dog before and let it slide as such insults were beneath his notice. But for the one in the bat suit to make such a remark annoyed the werewolf more than it should have. Simply flexing his muscles, the Captain snapped the restraint into pieces and his body began to shift once more. Taking the form of a massive white wolf that was seemingly made out of mist, it lunged forward towards Wahl with jaws snapping all the while.

latest

While the Captain continued to fight against Wahl/Batman, the same couldn't be said for the Germans who continued to fall by the wayside to Dimaria/Bushido/Bomby's attacks. Watching as his comrade's heads were destroyed by Dimaria's latest attack, one of the troops fell to his knees and held his hands up in surrender. Even as a vampire with enhanced reflexes and strength, they were no match for these monsters!

"Nein! Please! Spare me! I-I'll tell you what you want to know!"

@C.T. @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @Bomb
"... should we spare him? I'm pretty sure this is a genocide run, but should we?" Bomby Moto asked the people besides him, mixing up the games in his head.

@C.T. @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @T.O.M.
tumblr_o2t9peofNP1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Hm... well, one way to be sure~"

Malva supposed that she would have one way to make sure that this one soldier doesn't try anything funny. Torkoal would begin to sluggishly make its way there, a subtle hint of flames starting to build up on it. Too bad that Curse lowered Torkoal's speed stat to be the cost of increased Attack and Defense stats.

"... well, what do you have to say? Any time now, Torkoal could just speed up and ram into you with those scorching flames of his~"

@C.T. @Verite @Bomb @DapperDogman @T.O.M.

moltar.jpg

Moltar supposed he should have been grateful for the heroes who stood up against Dennis and the ATHF. Even if they were doing it more for T.O.M's sake than his own. But Moltar wasn't about to get his own hands dirty. He was a retired super villain after all. He left that kind of stuff up to people more suited for it and also far less lazier than himself. So he slowly took a step back and sat down while sipping from his drink.

"Yeah, go team. Woo."

T.O.M. wasn't as eager to get out of the midst of battle. He would have liked to have avoided it if possible but if these guys knew about the Intruder than something had to be done. Reaching for his blaster, T.O.M. aimed it at Dennis seeking to blast the mercenary's hat right off.

"How's about I take down a gallon off that hat, eh Dennis?"

Before T.O.M. could open fire however, the hat was already minced into pieces. Faster than Dennis or T.O.M. had been able to sense. Though the robot was pretty damn sure on who had done the deed. Lowering his pistol, T.O.M. shook his head from side to side in a relieved manner.

"About time, Hiei..."

Noticing that his hat was now nothing more than black snippets coating the floor, Dennis looked over his shoulder at the diminutive demon. So he'd been the one responsible for this? Well, he supposed it made sense. He'd been informed that T.O.M. may have gathered allies. But attacking the hat was going a step too far. Spinning his knife in his hand before letting it come to a stop, Dennis looked Hiei and Jack over.

"This was just business. The Intruder offered these food things a spot in his army once he disposed of T.O.M and so they hired me. Would have been content with just dismantling your little robot friend and being on my way. But then you had to go and target the hat. Now? You've gone and made this personal."

As for the ATHF, they weren't intimidated in the slightest by Yurick's show of power! He would fall to their hunger quenching power before long! In fact, Master Shake was fed up with Dennis trying to hog all the glory. Aiming his straw downwards like the barrel of a tank, Shake's eyes narrowed as he took aim.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP US WITH YOUR FIERY FLAMES OF FIRE? FRIGHTEN US? I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH! WE'RE THE AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE AND WE WON'T BE DETERRED FROM OUR QUEST! SHAKE POWERS ACTIVATE!" Firing out what seemed to be a greenish liquid from his straw, the liquid landed on the nearby tables causing them to melt into puddles of goop. Though while Shake remained focus, Meatwad and Frylock were less so due to Mira's master strategy.

"..What are we looking at, Frylock?"

"I dunno, Meatwad! Maybe Master Shake has the answer!"

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Kaykay

Jack held back a sigh at the man's bravado-fille rebuttal to his warning. He hadn't expected the bounty hunter to back down. Few ever did, and though he would have wished for another outcome, the samurai was not unfamiliar nor afraid to prove the value of his own words.

"Then it seems I must do what is necessary."

His voice was low and seemed almost remorseful as the last few moments of his foe's life passed. Then, the light that danced along his blade shifted as he began to move forward, his movement seemingly an instantaneous blur that could not be caught. The wind whistled a song of death he slashed at the arm that held the knife, seeking to disallow its use before Dennis attempted a counter.

For a moment, all was silent as Jack suddenly reappeared behind Dennis within the closing of the eye, his blade clean of any residue and his lips parted in a sigh as he held his sword calmly in a ready position to turn back. Then, a thump and a clang could be heard as the offending limb and weapon clattered to the grimy floor of the establishment, leaving only a useless, bleeding stump behind.

"That is your last warning, my friend. Leave with that regret or do not leave at all. It is your choice how fate will play out now."

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Kaykay @T.O.M.
"Nice strategy there." He said to Mira. Mainly because the ATHF looked like they'd fall for it.

"Acidic substances eh?" Yurick muttered.

'I'll have to be careful not to get any on me. And to think just seconds ago I thought that they were harmless misguided fools. Maybe now they're not so harmless' He thought as he sent a wave of flames Master Shakes way while he was refocusing his aim.
images

'Let's see how quickly this battle will end?' Was his next thought.

@T.O.M. @The Tactician @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan
Ulrich Stern
@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Kaykay @T.O.M. @The Tactician @Others

d10dddb7d82bc0f971dad3a90360aaa6.jpg

So... This was how it was going to be; looks like that mercenary's hat was his... Tipping point, no pun intended. However, it was very obvious that the chair he picked up ain't going to do Jack... These puns aren't happening on purpose! Though, Ulrich did admire the, actual samurai in the room to some extent, he had to concentrate on the battle at hand... As he looked around for a weapon, he eventually spotted a slightly bent metal bar, something that must have ended up here from the commotion outside... It was uncertain how sturdy this thing would be, but, it was the closest item he'd get to an actual sword, it would have to do. He threw down the chair, picking up the metal bar as he stared down Dennis, well, stared at his back, clearing his throat. "Be glad it was just your hat pal! Don't make me break those stupid sunglasses of yours too!" He shouted... If anything, he was definitely good at drawing attention to himself... Maybe it would work to their advantage; this mercenary seemed particularly touchy about his possessions... Maybe this could be his undoing...

Reactions: Takumi

"..."

The Captain didn't indulge Wahl's taunting in any capacity beyond continuing to stare him down. The two seemed to be equal as far as strength went. Which meant a more drastic approach might have been needed. As Wahl listed off the things that he had faced, the Captain's expression remained as stoic as ever. He didn't care about any of that. It only mattered if Wahl would be the one to finally give him the battle he was looking for and end his life.

As the missiles came out, the Captain was seemingly engulfed in a massive series of explosions. But as the dust cleared however, the Captain would have been standing with nary a scratch on him. One might have even assumed the expression on his face to be a bored one after Wahl's bombardment. Before the Captain could strike again however, a bola was wrapped around his chest pinning his arms to his side. Or so was the intention as Batman finally rejoined the fray after occupying himself beating up what remained of the German troops/that weren't being brutally murdered/beaten by up by Bomby Moto and Dimaria.

The Captain could have easily snapped out of the restraint when it suited him. But the 'Fido' insult went further than the Captain was willing to allow. He had been called a dog before and let it slide as such insults were beneath his notice. But for the one in the bat suit to make such a remark annoyed the werewolf more than it should have. Simply flexing his muscles, the Captain snapped the restraint into pieces and his body began to shift once more. Taking the form of a massive white wolf that was seemingly made out of mist, it lunged forward towards Wahl with jaws snapping all the while.

latest

Rather than flinch or step back in fear, Wahl seemed almost...ecstatic. Wings slid out of his back, snapping into place. With a surge of energy and a sonic boom, Wahl blasted forward, heading right into the wolf's open mouth, cackling all the while. The jaw snapped closed, obscuring the Machias from sight...but the muffled sounds of his "Ahya-hya-hya-hya-hya!" still resonated from within, Wahl gripping the beast's tangible teeth and slowly forcing the mouth open. "I'm not on the menu, mutt! How much of you is solid, I wonder?" His hands clenched, intent to rip the fangs right out of it's infernal mouth and drive 'em through the upper portion of the jaw.
"... should we spare him? I'm pretty sure this is a genocide run, but should we?" Bomby Moto asked the people besides him, mixing up the games in his head.

"No."

Malva supposed that she would have one way to make sure that this one soldier doesn't try anything funny. Torkoal would begin to sluggishly make its way there, a subtle hint of flames starting to build up on it. Too bad that Curse lowered Torkoal's speed stat to be the cost of increased Attack and Defense stats.

"... well, what do you have to say? Any time now, Torkoal could just speed up and ram into you with those scorching flames of his~"
6Bw6018.png

AtwUY3P.png

"Is that supposed to be scary? An ominous threat of violence, how elementary. Like a six year old acting tough. Step aside and watch a professional conqueror of many battlefields show you how intimidation really works. Not simply words, but also..." Her eyes glinted dangerously, shifting to the pleading German without warning. She shoved her blade right through his thigh until it reached up to her hilt, sword piercing out the other side though his shin and into the ground itself, keeping him pinned. "How nice of you to kneel. Now talk."

@T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @Bomb

Rather than flinch or step back in fear, Wahl seemed almost...ecstatic. Wings slid out of his back, snapping into place. With a surge of energy and a sonic boom, Wahl blasted forward, heading right into the wolf's open mouth, cackling all the while. The jaw snapped closed, obscuring the Machias from sight...but the muffled sounds of his "Ahya-hya-hya-hya-hya!" still resonated from within, Wahl gripping the beast's tangible teeth and slowly forcing the mouth open. "I'm not on the menu, mutt! How much of you is solid, I wonder?" His hands clenched, intent to rip the fangs right out of it's infernal mouth and drive 'em through the upper portion of the jaw.

"No."

6Bw6018.png

AtwUY3P.png

"Is that supposed to be scary? An ominous threat of violence, how elementary. Like a six year old acting tough. Step aside and watch a professional conqueror of many battlefields show you how intimidation really works. Not simply words, but also..." Her eyes glinted dangerously, shifting to the pleading German without warning. She shoved her blade right through his thigh until it reached up to her hilt, sword piercing out the other side though his shin and into the ground itself, keeping him pinned. "How nice of you to kneel. Now talk."

@C.T. @Verite @Bomb @DapperDogman @T.O.M.
"...you guys might be cruel, you know." Bomby responded.

Bushido spits down on the ground, swinging his blade through the air, and then toward the kneeling German, the blood from his fallen allies spraying across his face "Pathetic, to give up so easily"

The tip of his sword pressed against the back of the German's neck lightly "Now, answer the lady's questions, and I might grant you the mercy of a swift death"

"Trust me, it's better than what she has planned for you" he says bluntly, his voice as professional and unfeeling as always

@C.T. @Bomb @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies

That somehow seemed effective on two out of three of the food combatants. Why were they fighting food, anyway? Ah well. As the samurai seemed to be handling the knife guy, Mira quickly grabbed a table and slammed it into the distracted Meatwad and Frylock. Nobody else was running, so might as well make use of the distraction!

"Sorry!" she apologized before chucking the table at shake, hoping to help Yurick take care of that problem a little bit faster.

@T.O.M. @Lizzy @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @york

• Love
moltar.jpg

Moltar supposed he should have been grateful for the heroes who stood up against Dennis and the ATHF. Even if they were doing it more for T.O.M's sake than his own. But Moltar wasn't about to get his own hands dirty. He was a retired super villain after all. He left that kind of stuff up to people more suited for it and also far less lazier than himself. So he slowly took a step back and sat down while sipping from his drink.

"Yeah, go team. Woo."

T.O.M. wasn't as eager to get out of the midst of battle. He would have liked to have avoided it if possible but if these guys knew about the Intruder than something had to be done. Reaching for his blaster, T.O.M. aimed it at Dennis seeking to blast the mercenary's hat right off.

"How's about I take down a gallon off that hat, eh Dennis?"

Before T.O.M. could open fire however, the hat was already minced into pieces. Faster than Dennis or T.O.M. had been able to sense. Though the robot was pretty damn sure on who had done the deed. Lowering his pistol, T.O.M. shook his head from side to side in a relieved manner.

"About time, Hiei..."

Noticing that his hat was now nothing more than black snippets coating the floor, Dennis looked over his shoulder at the diminutive demon. So he'd been the one responsible for this? Well, he supposed it made sense. He'd been informed that T.O.M. may have gathered allies. But attacking the hat was going a step too far. Spinning his knife in his hand before letting it come to a stop, Dennis looked Hiei and Jack over.

"This was just business. The Intruder offered these food things a spot in his army once he disposed of T.O.M and so they hired me. Would have been content with just dismantling your little robot friend and being on my way. But then you had to go and target the hat. Now? You've gone and made this personal."

As for the ATHF, they weren't intimidated in the slightest by Yurick's show of power! He would fall to their hunger quenching power before long! In fact, Master Shake was fed up with Dennis trying to hog all the glory. Aiming his straw downwards like the barrel of a tank, Shake's eyes narrowed as he took aim.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP US WITH YOUR FIERY FLAMES OF FIRE? FRIGHTEN US? I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH! WE'RE THE AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE AND WE WON'T BE DETERRED FROM OUR QUEST! SHAKE POWERS ACTIVATE!" Firing out what seemed to be a greenish liquid from his straw, the liquid landed on the nearby tables causing them to melt into puddles of goop. Though while Shake remained focus, Meatwad and Frylock were less so due to Mira's master strategy.

"..What are we looking at, Frylock?"

"I dunno, Meatwad! Maybe Master Shake has the answer!"

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Kaykay

"..."

latest

While the Captain continued to fight against Wahl/Batman, the same couldn't be said for the Germans who continued to fall by the wayside to Dimaria/Bushido/Bomby's attacks. Watching as his comrade's heads were destroyed by Dimaria's latest attack, one of the troops fell to his knees and held his hands up in surrender. Even as a vampire with enhanced reflexes and strength, they were no match for these monsters!

"Nein! Please! Spare me! I-I'll tell you what you want to know!"

(will address Zim/Prison stuff in a seperate post)
Hiei-hiei-jaganshi-15476603-639-474.jpg

"....I told you to back down......."

Jack held back a sigh at the man's bravado-fille rebuttal to his warning. He hadn't expected the bounty hunter to back down. Few ever did, and though he would have wished for another outcome, the samurai was not unfamiliar nor afraid to prove the value of his own words.

His voice was low and seemed almost remorseful as the last few moments of his foe's life passed. Then, the light that danced along his blade shifted as he began to move forward, his movement seemingly an instantaneous blur that could not be caught. The wind whistled a song of death he slashed at the arm that held the knife, seeking to disallow its use before Dennis attempted a counter.

For a moment, all was silent as Jack suddenly reappeared behind Dennis within the closing of the eye, his blade clean of any residue and his lips parted in a sigh as he held his sword calmly in a ready position to turn back. Then, a thump and a clang could be heard as the offending limb and weapon clattered to the grimy floor of the establishment, leaving only a useless, bleeding stump behind.

"That is your last warning, my friend. Leave with that regret or do not leave at all. It is your choice how fate will play out now."

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Kaykay @T.O.M.
Or this could happen. Well at least Hiei didn't have to do much to an enemy he'd rather not fight.

2255.jpg

He suddenly appeared in TOM's face glaring at the robot. "Let's get something straight... I don't care about your situation or your little band of misfits here.... I'm only here for revenge so you'll lead me to the Intruder or i'll take your head off..... Are we clear...?" Hiei would speak making his intentions clear to TOM.

@The Tactician @T.O.M. @Lizzy @Kaykay

So, of course, Zim's first reaction is to hop on the desk and grab the Weasel, cartoonishly pulling him to his face.

iz_zim_1355.png

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALRIGHT, DOG-THING! LISTEN TO THE WORDS THAT COME OUT OF MY MOUTH! YOUR GONNA TELL ME WHERE THE NUCLEAR CODES ARE OR ELSE I'LL BREAK YOUR NAMEPLATE! WITH A HAAAAMMMER! MUAHAHHAHAHAHHA!"

It seemed Zim forgot what the actual mission was. GIR would seemingly have disappeared from the group, nowhere to be found. That can't be good.
@CrunchyCHEEZIT

241.gif

Weasel was not too fond of being assaulted by the comical looking alien and he let it be known. His tongue flailing about like a rabid earthworm, his eyes bulging out of his head. After a moment or two however, he'd calm down and calmly reached for Zim's hands to remove them from his person.

"I am Weasel. Not a dog-thing. I've recently been promoted to watching over the Cartoon Jail. I'm..Afraid I don't have access to those kinds of materials. Perhaps the guard would be more useful in seeing to your needs. Also, don't break the nameplate. It's very important. Guard!"

As Spongebob and Patrick idly watched as Zim did his thing, they screamed and hid behind the Irken as the 'guard' made his way onto the scene. Picking his nose all the while, not really reflecting the whole guard motif that he was apparently supposed to have.

I-R-Baboon-i-am-weasel-477962_161_157.gif

"I r guard! Me help u find...Code? Code!"

Looking over Zim's shoulder, Spongebob coughed to catch Baboon's attention. Before quickly cowering again once he had gotten it. The two fish didn't have the best reputation with primates(or zebras for that matter but thankfully there were none of those around)but they weren't looking for these codes.

"We're actually looking to see if any of um..The people you have locked up here know anything about what's happening. Mister Baboon sir.."

"Also, your butts really red." Patrick added on at the end. Baboon looked over his shoulder at his protruding red buttocks and nodded in agreement as he hopped up and down. "They r red they r! U want to meet prisoners? Can do!" Doing a cartwheel down the hall, Spongebob and Patrick glanced at Zim before quickly cartwheeling as well. Weseal simply groaned in exasperation. He had a bad feeling about everything that Baboon did and leading a little green man, a sponge, and a starfish didn't seem like it'd be any easier.

As the group continued to make their way down the row of cells, they would have seen all the hives of scum and villany that ravaged Cartoon City at one point or another. It seemed like there were quite a number of people from Cartoon City's attempt at getting into the 'reality show' market and failing. But the less said about that the better. Stopping at one cell in particular, Baboon glanced around. "Need to be on bessssssst behavior! Dis one is bad! Like r really bad!"

The cell was dimly lit with a flickering light bulb situated right in the center of the room. Swinging idly from side to side and a slow chuckle cut through the air.

s6dqQMJuO90.jpg

"It's not often I get visitors. What's the occasion..."

(sorry for the delay, crunchy! will reply to the rest of ya asap!)

"That is your last warning, my friend. Leave with that regret or do not leave at all. It is your choice how fate will play out now."​
"Nice strategy there." He said to Mira. Mainly because the ATHF looked like they'd fall for it.

"Acidic substances eh?" Yurick muttered.

'I'll have to be careful not to get any on me. And to think just seconds ago I thought that they were harmless misguided fools. Maybe now they're not so harmless' He thought as he sent a wave of flames Master Shakes way while he was refocusing his aim.
images

'Let's see how quickly this battle will end?' Was his next thought.
d10dddb7d82bc0f971dad3a90360aaa6.jpg

So... This was how it was going to be; looks like that mercenary's hat was his... Tipping point, no pun intended. However, it was very obvious that the chair he picked up ain't going to do Jack... These puns aren't happening on purpose! Though, Ulrich did admire the, actual samurai in the room to some extent, he had to concentrate on the battle at hand... As he looked around for a weapon, he eventually spotted a slightly bent metal bar, something that must have ended up here from the commotion outside... It was uncertain how sturdy this thing would be, but, it was the closest item he'd get to an actual sword, it would have to do. He threw down the chair, picking up the metal bar as he stared down Dennis, well, stared at his back, clearing his throat. "Be glad it was just your hat pal! Don't make me break those stupid sunglasses of yours too!" He shouted... If anything, he was definitely good at drawing attention to himself... Maybe it would work to their advantage; this mercenary seemed particularly touchy about his possessions... Maybe this could be his undoing...
That somehow seemed effective on two out of three of the food combatants. Why were they fighting food, anyway? Ah well. As the samurai seemed to be handling the knife guy, Mira quickly grabbed a table and slammed it into the distracted Meatwad and Frylock. Nobody else was running, so might as well make use of the distraction!

"Sorry!" she apologized before chucking the table at shake, hoping to help Yurick take care of that problem a little bit faster.
@Lizzy @The Tactician @york @Kaykay

As Mira smashed the table over Frylock and Meatwad, groaning could have been heard coming from underneath it. Signifying that she had indeed hit her mark and the food guys were down. That left Master Shake still up and about however. Noticing the waves of flame coming his way, Shake smirked. This was child's play! He was the leader of the group that would wipe out hunger everywhere! All that needed to be done was to take care of a pesky robot and his companions! He wouldn't be stopped by a little fire! Which is why instead of the acidic solution from before, a liquid similar in appearance to what one might see inside a slushie or the like. Only of a much thicker quantity since the scientist who created Master Shake and the other Aqua Teens hadn't actually intended for them to be nutritious/edible for anyone.

The thick almost sludge-like 'slush' collided with the fire Yurick had set up, smothering it in the process and leaving Shake unharmed by the attack.

"HAHAHAHAHA! DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR PATHETIC FLAMES WOULD QUENCH ME? THE THIRST CANNOT BE QUENCHED! CERTAINLY NOT BY THE LIKES OF YOU OR YOUR LOSER BAND OF...LOSERS" Shake however for all of his taunting didn't expect a table to be chucked his way by the apologetic android and quickly hopped around trying to think of what to do. He could blast it with acid but the melted pieces would still connect with him..

"MEATWAD! AQUA TEEN JOIN-UP! NOW"

Crawling out from the table Mira had pinned him and Frylock under, the sentient ball of condensed meat jumped up and took the shape of an axe. This 'axe' swung downwards, cleaving the table right in half and letting both parts sail right past Master Shake without any harm coming to either him or Meatwad.

Master-Shake-master-shake-6543333-120-117.gif

"THAT WAS INDEED A CLOSE ONE AS ONE MIGHT CALL IT! ONE REFERRING TO SOMEONE LESS CAPABLE OF ACTION LIKE WE ARE! THE AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE! ISN'T THAT CORRECT, MEATWAD?" Shake asked his companion who reformed into his usual guise and shrugged. "Yea, I guess."

As the Aqua Teens continued to be little more than pests, the real threat remained in Dennis. The mercenary showed no signs of backing down. Brushing aside Ulrich's threats as those of a child who couldn't afford to back them up, Dennis raised his knife and prepared to strike Jack down. The guy in the bathrobe seemed like he'd be the easiest to take out after all-Huh? Where did he go?

*plop*

Glancing downwards, Dennis noted a hand on the ground. The hand seemed to be encased in a leather glove while holding a knife. Funny, it was almost like he had that same kind of knife and glove. That's because he had one like that. As the pain finally caught up with the fish, Dennis's eyes widened and he fell to a knee as he clutched at his bloody stump.

latest

"YOU...HOW DID YOU...HOW DID YOU MOVE SO FAST!? I COULDN'T EVEN SEE THE BLADE!"
Or this could happen. Well at least Hiei didn't have to do much to an enemy he'd rather not fight.

2255.jpg

He suddenly appeared in TOM's face glaring at the robot. "Let's get something straight... I don't care about your situation or your little band of misfits here.... I'm only here for revenge so you'll lead me to the Intruder or i'll take your head off..... Are we clear...?" Hiei would speak making his intentions clear to TOM.
Glancing over at the current scene, T.O.M. couldn't help but hope Zim and the crew with Terry were doing much better. He had come to the bar expecting to find Moltar and some answers. Instead they got Moltar and a possible lead. But before they could follow up on it, they ended up being attacked by sentient food creatures and a mercenary. One that Jack had put in his place. Wouldn't see that kind of violence outside of this district, that's for sure. Still the robot couldn't help but back up as Hiei suddenly appeared in his face.

But T.O.M had seen enough anime, Hiei's especially to know that he couldn't let himself be pushed around by threats.

"Yeah, yeah looking out for your own. I've heard that kind of deal over the years, Hiei. Nothing now. I won't get in your way as long as you don't get in mine. You want to stop the Intruder? Fine by me, just don't make an enemy out of the people who have the same end goal as you. Won't end up being pretty for either side and I'll do what I have to do."

default.jpg

"Uh. He doesn't speak for me. Just as an fyi."

Moltar chimed in, because he was retired damn it! He didn't need some vengeful demon midget getting on his ass.
Terry had pulled out a couple of batarangs in order to try and assist Wahl against the Captain. But slowly lowered them after seeing how the Machias seemed to have his own designs in mind. Whatever worked he guessed. The Captain was less than pleased with Wahl's actions and a vicious sounding howl rang out through the warehouse as the wolf's mist form swung from side to side in an attempt to shake Wahl out/loosen his grip. But the Machias would have succeeded in one respect. The fangs he had grasped onto were ripped straight out of the Captain's maw. Causing a spurt of blood that'd cover the Machias head to toe. But that was about as far as the werewolf was willing to allow Wahl to go with this plan of his. Rendering his entire body into mist, Wahl was left standing on his own two feet as the Captain reformed in his human guise once more.

Only this time he wasn't picture perfect anymore as he had been after Wahl's previous attacks. Blood was running down his neck and onto his chest and dripping onto the floor. It also seemed the thrashing around he had done had earned him a bloody nose.

vLiN8fh.jpg

"..."

Wahl had come dangerously close to possibly putting down this old war dog once and for all. But close didn't count for much unless the werewolf was up in flames. Before he continued the bout with Wahl however, the Captain could hear the remaining soldier going on about surrendering. Which wasn't the way that soldiers belonging to the Lettze Battalion were supposed to behave! They had joined up with the Intruder to participate in a war to end all wars! Not surrender and sit on the sidelines or reveal information like a traitor. The Captain reached for one of his mausers and held it off to the side, keeping an eye focused on Wahl the entire time.

If the Machias wished to attack the werewolf while he dealt with the traitor then so be it. The Captain expected about as much but those who didn't agree with the mentality of choosing to die in a glorious battle didn't deserve their life at all.

The trooper in question whimpered as Bushido/Dimaria/Malva continued to interrogate him. But once he caught the Captain aiming at him out of the corner of his eye, his entire body shuddered.

"He-He's going to kill me! Please! You have to kill him before I can tell you anything!"

Terry had pulled out a couple of batarangs in order to try and assist Wahl against the Captain. But slowly lowered them after seeing how the Machias seemed to have his own designs in mind. Whatever worked he guessed. The Captain was less than pleased with Wahl's actions and a vicious sounding howl rang out through the warehouse as the wolf's mist form swung from side to side in an attempt to shake Wahl out/loosen his grip. But the Machias would have succeeded in one respect. The fangs he had grasped onto were ripped straight out of the Captain's maw. Causing a spurt of blood that'd cover the Machias head to toe. But that was about as far as the werewolf was willing to allow Wahl to go with this plan of his. Rendering his entire body into mist, Wahl was left standing on his own two feet as the Captain reformed in his human guise once more.

Only this time he wasn't picture perfect anymore as he had been after Wahl's previous attacks. Blood was running down his neck and onto his chest and dripping onto the floor. It also seemed the thrashing around he had done had earned him a bloody nose.

vLiN8fh.jpg

"..."

Wahl had come dangerously close to possibly putting down this old war dog once and for all. But close didn't count for much unless the werewolf was up in flames. Before he continued the bout with Wahl however, the Captain could hear the remaining soldier going on about surrendering. Which wasn't the way that soldiers belonging to the Lettze Battalion were supposed to behave! They had joined up with the Intruder to participate in a war to end all wars! Not surrender and sit on the sidelines or reveal information like a traitor. The Captain reached for one of his mausers and held it off to the side, keeping an eye focused on Wahl the entire time.

If the Machias wished to attack the werewolf while he dealt with the traitor then so be it. The Captain expected about as much but those who didn't agree with the mentality of choosing to die in a glorious battle didn't deserve their life at all.

The trooper in question whimpered as Bushido/Dimaria/Malva continued to interrogate him. But once he caught the Captain aiming at him out of the corner of his eye, his entire body shuddered.

"He-He's going to kill me! Please! You have to kill him before I can tell you anything!"

Bomby Moto wasn't sure what to do. So he let his next card decide things, with his next draw.

"I draw!"

TURN 3

Hand
Ghostrick Jackfrost
Meklord Emporer Wisel

Field
Number 93: Utopia Kaiser (ATK 2500 / Overlay 1)
Number 39: Utopia Roots (ATK 11000 / Overlay 0)
Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction (ATK 3000 / effects negated)
Number 9: Dyson Sphere (ATK 2800 / Effects negated)

"Yeesh, that's a bad draw." Bomby muttered to himself. "Whatever! I attack with Utopia Kaiser!" Bomby commanded as Kaiser were to lunge at the captain with a huge sword strike.

As Mira smashed the table over Frylock and Meatwad, groaning could have been heard coming from underneath it. Signifying that she had indeed hit her mark and the food guys were down. That left Master Shake still up and about however. Noticing the waves of flame coming his way, Shake smirked. This was child's play! He was the leader of the group that would wipe out hunger everywhere! All that needed to be done was to take care of a pesky robot and his companions! He wouldn't be stopped by a little fire! Which is why instead of the acidic solution from before, a liquid similar in appearance to what one might see inside a slushie or the like. Only of a much thicker quantity since the scientist who created Master Shake and the other Aqua Teens hadn't actually intended for them to be nutritious/edible for anyone.

The thick almost sludge-like 'slush' collided with the fire Yurick had set up, smothering it in the process and leaving Shake unharmed by the attack.

"HAHAHAHAHA! DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR PATHETIC FLAMES WOULD QUENCH ME? THE THIRST CANNOT BE QUENCHED! CERTAINLY NOT BY THE LIKES OF YOU OR YOUR LOSER BAND OF...LOSERS" Shake however for all of his taunting didn't expect a table to be chucked his way by the apologetic android and quickly hopped around trying to think of what to do. He could blast it with acid but the melted pieces would still connect with him..

Crawling out from the table Mira had pinned him and Frylock under, the sentient ball of condensed meat jumped up and took the shape of an axe. This 'axe' swung downwards, cleaving the table right in half and letting both parts sail right past Master Shake without any harm coming to either him or Meatwad.

"THAT WAS INDEED A CLOSE ONE AS ONE MIGHT CALL IT! ONE REFERRING TO SOMEONE LESS CAPABLE OF ACTION LIKE WE ARE! THE AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE! ISN'T THAT CORRECT, MEATWAD?" Shake asked his companion who reformed into his usual guise and shrugged. "Yea, I guess."

As the Aqua Teens continued to be little more than pests, the real threat remained in Dennis. The mercenary showed no signs of backing down. Brushing aside Ulrich's threats as those of a child who couldn't afford to back them up, Dennis raised his knife and prepared to strike Jack down. The guy in the bathrobe seemed like he'd be the easiest to take out after all-Huh? Where did he go?

*plop*

Glancing downwards, Dennis noted a hand on the ground. The hand seemed to be encased in a leather glove while holding a knife. Funny, it was almost like he had that same kind of knife and glove. That's because he had one like that. As the pain finally caught up with the fish, Dennis's eyes widened and he fell to a knee as he clutched at his bloody stump.

latest

Glancing over at the current scene, T.O.M. couldn't help but hope Zim and the crew with Terry were doing much better. He had come to the bar expecting to find Moltar and some answers. Instead they got Moltar and a possible lead. But before they could follow up on it, they ended up being attacked by sentient food creatures and a mercenary. One that Jack had put in his place. Wouldn't see that kind of violence outside of this district, that's for sure. Still the robot couldn't help but back up as Hiei suddenly appeared in his face.

But T.O.M had seen enough anime, Hiei's especially to know that he couldn't let himself be pushed around by threats.

"Yeah, yeah looking out for your own. I've heard that kind of deal over the years, Hiei. Nothing now. I won't get in your way as long as you don't get in mine. You want to stop the Intruder? Fine by me, just don't make an enemy out of the people who have the same end goal as you. Won't end up being pretty for either side and I'll do what I have to do."

default.jpg

Moltar chimed in, because he was retired damn it! He didn't need some vengeful demon midget getting on his ass.

vLiN8fh.jpg

"..."

Ulrich Stern

@Lizzy @The Tactician @T.O.M. @Kaykay

Ulrich raised his pole, about to catch that bounty hunter off-guard; it was actually rather common for people to underestimate him, and alot of the time, he used this to his advantage, though, before he could even knock Dennis's glasses off his face, it would appear that he was suddenly missing an hand, the one with that knife. It didn't take long, by process of elimination to figure out who did it... His eyes suddenly shifted to Jack; if this were anyone's style, why not the Samurai in the room? It did seem that Dennis was about to target him too... Though, suddenly, something occurred to him as he looked at the hand that was now on the ground... It held a weapon, one that Ulrich quickly realized he might need... Keeping a tight grip on that metal pole for the tim ebeing, he stepped forwards.
me_by_ulrich__stern-d4mvd8j.jpg

"Thanks for the hand... Pal." He said sarcastically... Reaching over to grab Dennis's knife after that bad pun, though, he was prepared to go on the offensive, just incase Dennis still had some fight in him... Maybe he was a little too used to dealing with XANA's creatures...

*plop*

latest

default.jpg

vLiN8fh.jpg

"..."

Silent held the samurai's lips as he took slow, even steps toward the man who now knelt before him. For a few moments, no answer was given to the screams, Jack solemn as he stared down at the pitiful mercenary. Had he been too hasty in dealing with his foe? The man seemed to only wish to make a living, no matter his occupation, and now, he was maimed, limited in his ability to create a place for himself in the world.

"I simply glided along and struck with complete conviction, mercenary."

No, he hadn't been hasty. The man had aimed to harm them, including the teenage boy and girl who seemed to be accompanying them, and thus, it was only right that he would stop such actions by what was needed.

"Perhaps a surgeon would be able to reattach it in this time if you hurry... But do not take this mercy for granted, my friend. The next time you wish to cross blades, I will hand down such a much harsher punishment."
Ulrich Stern

Ulrich raised his pole, about to catch that bounty hunter off-guard; it was actually rather common for people to underestimate him, and alot of the time, he used this to his advantage, though, before he could even knock Dennis's glasses off his face, it would appear that he was suddenly missing an hand, the one with that knife. It didn't take long, by process of elimination to figure out who did it... His eyes suddenly shifted to Jack; if this were anyone's style, why not the Samurai in the room? It did seem that Dennis was about to target him too... Though, suddenly, something occurred to him as he looked at the hand that was now on the ground... It held a weapon, one that Ulrich quickly realized he might need... Keeping a tight grip on that metal pole for the tim ebeing, he stepped forwards.
me_by_ulrich__stern-d4mvd8j.jpg

"Thanks for the hand... Pal." He said sarcastically... Reaching over to grab Dennis's knife after that bad pun, though, he was prepared to go on the offensive, just incase Dennis still had some fight in him... Maybe he was a little too used to dealing with XANA's creatures...

Now Jack did sigh, watching as the boy took the man's weapon. This was not the place to be stealing the weapon of a man. The scrum who surrounded them would have no belief in mercy for the weak, and right now, the mercenary was certainly the weakest here. Besides, there was little honor in the act, a fact that Jack felt weighed on him just as much as the boy.

"Perhaps you should leave him some sort of defense, young one," He gently chided, keeping an eye on the mercenary before them in case he moved to attempt another strike at them.

@Lizzy @york @T.O.M. @Kaykay

*plop*

latest

default.jpg

vLiN8fh.jpg

"..."

What pests the ATHF were. Taking out his dagger Yurick would do something rather risky and charge forward while Master Shake was using Meatwad as an ax to slice the table in half. He'd aim to kick Master Shake back before slicing at him in a wide arc.

tumblr_m5jyod4FGu1ql793jo3_1280.jpg

After wards he'd jump back and his hand would be inglulfed in flames in seconds before he'd thrust his hand forward and let the ball of flame fly Shake's way at close range.

@T.O.M. @The Tactician @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan

Last edited:

*plop*

latest

default.jpg

vLiN8fh.jpg

"..."

"...I don't just want to stop him.... I want to make him suffer.... And i'll cut down anyone in my way..."

"..."

He glances at Dennis...

ac90315c64c6cf89f83e01a3797a8769-d5lk3uc.jpg

"You remind me of an idiot I fought.... Just as slow and easy to kill... I'm feeling generous so i'll let you keep your life unless..."

He suddenly vanished only to appear behind Dennis..

"You want me to kill you... I'd be happy to kill a pest like you..."

@T.O.M. @The Tactician @Lizzy @Kaykay

Silent held the samurai's lips as he took slow, even steps toward the man who now knelt before him. For a few moments, no answer was given to the screams, Jack solemn as he stared down at the pitiful mercenary. Had he been too hasty in dealing with his foe? The man seemed to only wish to make a living, no matter his occupation, and now, he was maimed, limited in his ability to create a place for himself in the world.

No, he hadn't been hasty. The man had aimed to harm them, including the teenage boy and girl who seemed to be accompanying them, and thus, it was only right that he would stop such actions by what was needed.

"Perhaps a surgeon would be able to reattach it in this time if you hurry... But do not take this mercy for granted, my friend. The next time you wish to cross blades, I will hand down such a much harsher punishment."

Now Jack did sigh, watching as the boy took the man's weapon. This was not the place to be stealing the weapon of a man. The scrum who surrounded them would have no belief in mercy for the weak, and right now, the mercenary was certainly the weakest here. Besides, there was little honor in the act, a fact that Jack felt weighed on him just as much as the boy.

"Perhaps you should leave him some sort of defense, young one," He gently chided, keeping an eye on the mercenary before them in case he moved to attempt another strike at them.

@Lizzy @york @T.O.M. @Kaykay
Ulrich Stern

Ulrich glanced at Dennis for a moment, before he shrugged, putting down the metal pole.

"Dunno how he can fight without a hand... But, he can take the pole." He said, shrugging a little, though, he eyed Dennis suspiciously, narrowing his eyes "If you try anything... You're dead." he added under his breath...

Before he continued the bout with Wahl however, the Captain could hear the remaining soldier going on about surrendering. Which wasn't the way that soldiers belonging to the Lettze Battalion were supposed to behave! They had joined up with the Intruder to participate in a war to end all wars! Not surrender and sit on the sidelines or reveal information like a traitor. The Captain reached for one of his mausers and held it off to the side, keeping an eye focused on Wahl the entire time.

"..." She rose to her full height, staring coldly down at the pathetic whimpering trooper.

sdrvtU9.png

"Do not PRESUME to give ME orders, degenerate trash. I will only say that once. Consider yourself lucky."

She paused, resting her chin on her palm casually. "However, you have a point." She commented, sounding almost bored to tears by the developments. With a familiar click of her pearly white teeth, the wheels of time once more stopped turning.

She slid over to where the Captain stood, bouncing on her feet as she slid past all the rest. "Tsk tsk. Again, so soon? You know, most people would be content with just feeling this power once. But I suppose you're not most people, are you?" She smiled, cupping his chin. "There there, Sparky. It'll be over soon." Dimaria patted his cheek a few times in pure condescension. "Hmm. What to do about this gun, eh?" She thought for a few moments before...well. If there was ever a lightbulb moment, this was it.

"Splendid!"

She reached out to his hand holding the gun. "This little piggy gave up and went home." She pulled one finger off the gun. "This one got lethargic." Another finger. "This one didn't give a crap." She paused at the last, his pinky still wrapped around the gun's grip. She wrenched the gun right out of his grasp and tossed it backwards, keeping that pinky finger extended. "But this one...this poor piggy never made it home. Oink-oink." With a blur of movement, she brought her sword down in a simple slice to sever it right then and there. It didn't actually fall but she surmised when time resumed, the blood spurt would be splendid. That done, she hopped over to the gun she took from him, picking it up, emptying it of all it's ammo and lightly tossing it up and down in her hand.

"Guns. How...flashy." Sliding innocently over to Wahl, she opened his jaw and jammed the gun in there with an mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "That should give you something to chew on, Wally boy. You and all your shark teeth." Dimaria dusted her hands off, overlooking her handiwork. "Now am I forgetting anything--"

She rested her eyes on Kaiser, on the move with his sword slash.

"Oh yeah!"

With that, she stepped back to the Captain, picked him up entirely, walked over to Kaiser and plopped the werewolf right in front. "Bravo!" She fell back once more, on the look for any more guns this Captain could use and crushing them underfoot with extreme prejudice. When that was done, the War Maiden waltzed over to the side, lifting herself up onto a random stack of boxes of unknown origin. "Best seats in the house."

g5M9iwK.png

*click*

"...WHAT THE FUCK?!" he coughed out, heavily garbled by the gun in his mouth.

*plop*

latest

As Yurick assaulted Shake from the front, Mira grabbed a chair and darted quickly around. It seemed like the shake would be a little occupied dealing with Yurick's swift knife movements and fiery powers. So, the robot girl ran behind the anthropomorphic shake and gave him a good swing of the chair!

Why were they fighting sentient foodstuffs?

Oh well.

@T.O.M. @Lizzy @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @york

"You want me to kill you... I'd be happy to kill a pest like you..."
Blood spurted out like a water fountain from the grisly stump Jack had left in his wake. Dennis's remaining glove was quickly becoming soaked red due to the amount of blood pouring out and dripping through his fingers and onto the floor. He couldn't believe it! All of those years of being a mercenary and this is what it paid up to? Being nothing more than a hired thug who got cut down by a self proclaimed samurai? The damn guy moved too fast for Dennis to even track his movements. As Jack and the others approached, Dennis's green skin was turning pale. Mainly due to a good amount of shock since he had usually been on the giving end of such torment, never on the receiving end.

But he couldn't let himself go down like this. Even if he wouldn't get the pay, these fools had made a joke out of him! He couldn't let that go! Sneering as Hiei appeared behind him, Dennis reached towards the lapel of his jacket.

"I've never given up on a job before. Would be breaking my code if I were to start now. But, I can't go back to my employer looking like this. Otherwise he'll just send someone much tougher, meaner than me to put me in my place. Then that same person will just come after you. Do the job that I couldn't. So, the way I see it? I walk away, I bite it. I stay here I bite it."

Pulling open the lapel of his jacket, Dennis revealed a grenade that he had strapped to the interior of his jacket. With his finger clutching right under the pin.

"I'm going out on my own terms and I'm taking all of you guys with me on the ride there!"

The patrons who hadn't already fled quickly proceeded to do so with Moltar among them. What? If they still wanted to talk then they could do it outside. Where there wasn't a wounded mercenary about to blow himself up.

@Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @york
What pests the ATHF were. Taking out his dagger Yurick would do something rather risky and charge forward while Master Shake was using Meatwad as an ax to slice the table in half. He'd aim to kick Master Shake back before slicing at him in a wide arc.
"DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT IF YOUR FLAME COULD NOT STOP THE FLAVOR, YOU COULD? ARMED WITH YOUR PUNY LITTLE DAGGER? I WOULDN'T USE THAT TO MINCE FRYLOCK'S...FRIES! TO THINK THAT YOU COULD-" Master Shake had gotten so caught up in his rant that he hadn't seen Mira coming with the chair.
So, the robot girl ran behind the anthropomorphic shake and gave him a good swing of the chair!
Not having a strong means of balancing himself as the chair smashed into him, Shake wobbled back and forth. If he were to topple over then the flavor would cease! The mission to stop T.O.M. and get support from the Intruder for promotions would fail!

But even the mightiest must fall at some point and so Shake fell over on his side. His lid slipping off and the slushie mixture from earlier pouring out on the floor.

"NOOOOOOOO! You've stopped the flavor!"

sgc2c_ep083_04.jpg

Watching as Frylock was still buried under the table Mira had thrown at him earlier and now Shake was down? Meatwad did what any reasonable person would and simply held up what counted as 'hands' for a being like like him. He sure didn't want to end up like Shake and lose his flavor. Not that he thought too highly of his own flavor anyway to be honest. But Shake wouldn't go quietly into the night. He would let his death rattle be heard across the bar!

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! I'm dead! Deeeeeeeeaaaaad!!! D-E-A-D! Now...Hunger...Will..Never..be.."

mqdefault.jpg

"It's over, man."

"Oh...Okay."

@Kaykay @Lizzy

She slid over to where the Captain stood, bouncing on her feet as she slid past all the rest. "Tsk tsk. Again, so soon? You know, most people would be content with just feeling this power once. But I suppose you're not most people, are you?" She smiled, cupping his chin. "There there, Sparky. It'll be over soon." Dimaria patted his cheek a few times in pure condescension. "Hmm. What to do about this gun, eh?" She thought for a few moments before...well. If there was ever a lightbulb moment, this was it.

"Splendid!"

She reached out to his hand holding the gun. "This little piggy gave up and went home." She pulled one finger off the gun. "This one got lethargic." Another finger. "This one didn't give a crap." She paused at the last, his pinky still wrapped around the gun's grip. She wrenched the gun right out of his grasp and tossed it backwards, keeping that pinky finger extended. "But this one...this poor piggy never made it home. Oink-oink." With a blur of movement, she brought her sword down in a simple slice to sever it right then and there. It didn't actually fall but she surmised when time resumed, the blood spurt would be splendid. That done, she hopped over to the gun she took from him, picking it up, emptying it of all it's ammo and lightly tossing it up and down in her hand.

"Guns. How...flashy." Sliding innocently over to Wahl, she opened his jaw and jammed the gun in there with an mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "That should give you something to chew on, Wally boy. You and all your shark teeth." Dimaria dusted her hands off, overlooking her handiwork. "Now am I forgetting anything--"

She rested her eyes on Kaiser, on the move with his sword slash.

"Oh yeah!"

With that, she stepped back to the Captain, picked him up entirely, walked over to Kaiser and plopped the werewolf right in front. "Bravo!" She fell back once more, on the look for any more guns this Captain could use and crushing them underfoot with extreme prejudice. When that was done, the War Maiden waltzed over to the side, lifting herself up onto a random stack of boxes of unknown origin. "Best seats in the house."

g5M9iwK.png

*click*

"...WHAT THE FUCK?!" he coughed out, heavily garbled by the gun in his mouth.
The German squirmed under Dimaria's commanding tone. But it was thanks to her that he had been allowed to live. Even if it was just for a few seconds longer. Because what could these monsters do to the Captain?

The werewolf in question knew full well that Dimaria/Wahl were not like any opponents he had faced before. Let alone the girl who commanded the strange beasts. All things beyond the Captain's understanding but he didn't mind. If he were to meet death at the hands of these people then so be it. But he would still keep up his obligations to the Reich all the same. Which meant punishing traitors to the cause. As his finger slowly pulled back on the trigger however, time froze once more and in the split second the Captain had before he was frozen, his eyes stared Dimaria down.

7Guhbwe.png

The Captain didn't expect to come out of this battle without a scratch. But even with all of the wounds that had been inflicted upon him, he retained his stoic demeanor. Clad in his boxers, face soaked in his own blood. Nothing seemed capable of shattering the cold facade that the ol war dog had put on. As Dimaria went about her business and moved the Captain to where he'd be struck by Kaiser's blade, time resumed and the Captain could have turned into mist to have avoided the attack. But he didn't for some reason.

The Kaiser's blade struck home, cleaving through the Captain's upper right shoulder and down through his chest. Blood splattered from side and the sole German troop was left gaping in awe. The Captain had been built up as a monster in his own right. Yet here he was having been given such a grievous injury! As the werewolf stumbled back from the blade, he glanced at it calmly and actually smiled.

Was this what death felt like? The euphoric sense of knowing that you'd never have to feel anything ever again. That you could take an eternal sleep knowing that you fulfilled your obligations to those you considered yourself a loyal follower. Glancing in the direction of Wahl/Dimaria and all of the others, the Captain gave a genuine smile before a blue flame erupted from where he had been sliced as it started to spread outwards. Engulfing his right arm before it'd gradually spread to the rest of him. But with what little time he had left, the werewolf couldn't help but make his first sound since he had started engaging the heroes.

"Haha!"

OLEkxsg.jpg

The laugh resembled that of a child finally getting the toy they desired so much. The same could have been said for the Captain. Who had achieved the death he had been waiting for so long. It had finally come to him in the form of these would be heroes and who knew what they'd go on to do. It was almost enough to make the Captain want to stick around to see it. Almost.

@C.T. @Verite @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

Reactions: DapperDogman
Blood spurted out like a water fountain from the grisly stump Jack had left in his wake. Dennis's remaining glove was quickly becoming soaked red due to the amount of blood pouring out and dripping through his fingers and onto the floor. He couldn't believe it! All of those years of being a mercenary and this is what it paid up to? Being nothing more than a hired thug who got cut down by a self proclaimed samurai? The damn guy moved too fast for Dennis to even track his movements. As Jack and the others approached, Dennis's green skin was turning pale. Mainly due to a good amount of shock since he had usually been on the giving end of such torment, never on the receiving end.

But he couldn't let himself go down like this. Even if he wouldn't get the pay, these fools had made a joke out of him! He couldn't let that go! Sneering as Hiei appeared behind him, Dennis reached towards the lapel of his jacket.

"I've never given up on a job before. Would be breaking my code if I were to start now. But, I can't go back to my employer looking like this. Otherwise he'll just send someone much tougher, meaner than me to put me in my place. Then that same person will just come after you. Do the job that I couldn't. So, the way I see it? I walk away, I bite it. I stay here I bite it."

Pulling open the lapel of his jacket, Dennis revealed a grenade that he had strapped to the interior of his jacket. With his finger clutching right under the pin.

"I'm going out on my own terms and I'm taking all of you guys with me on the ride there!"

The patrons who hadn't already fled quickly proceeded to do so with Moltar among them. What? If they still wanted to talk then they could do it outside. Where there wasn't a wounded mercenary about to blow himself up.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT IF YOUR FLAME COULD NOT STOP THE FLAVOR, YOU COULD? ARMED WITH YOUR PUNY LITTLE DAGGER? I WOULDN'T USE THAT TO MINCE FRYLOCK'S...FRIES! TO THINK THAT YOU COULD-" Master Shake had gotten so caught up in his rant that he hadn't seen Mira coming with the chair.

Not having a strong means of balancing himself as the chair smashed into him, Shake wobbled back and forth. If he were to topple over then the flavor would cease! The mission to stop T.O.M. and get support from the Intruder for promotions would fail!

But even the mightiest must fall at some point and so Shake fell over on his side. His lid slipping off and the slushie mixture from earlier pouring out on the floor.

"NOOOOOOOO! You've stopped the flavor!"

sgc2c_ep083_04.jpg

Watching as Frylock was still buried under the table Mira had thrown at him earlier and now Shake was down? Meatwad did what any reasonable person would and simply held up what counted as 'hands' for a being like like him. He sure didn't want to end up like Shake and lose his flavor. Not that he thought too highly of his own flavor anyway to be honest. But Shake wouldn't go quietly into the night. He would let his death rattle be heard across the bar!

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! I'm dead! Deeeeeeeeaaaaad!!! D-E-A-D! Now...Hunger...Will..Never..be.."

mqdefault.jpg

"It's over, man."

"Oh...Okay."

@Kaykay @Lizzy

The German squirmed under Dimaria's commanding tone. But it was thanks to her that he had been allowed to live. Even if it was just for a few seconds longer. Because what could these monsters do to the Captain?

The werewolf in question knew full well that Dimaria/Wahl were not like any opponents he had faced before. Let alone the girl who commanded the strange beasts. All things beyond the Captain's understanding but he didn't mind. If he were to meet death at the hands of these people then so be it. But he would still keep up his obligations to the Reich all the same. Which meant punishing traitors to the cause. As his finger slowly pulled back on the trigger however, time froze once more and in the split second the Captain had before he was frozen, his eyes stared Dimaria down.

7Guhbwe.png

The Captain didn't expect to come out of this battle without a scratch. But even with all of the wounds that had been inflicted upon him, he retained his stoic demeanor. Clad in his boxers, face soaked in his own blood. Nothing seemed capable of shattering the cold facade that the ol war dog had put on. As Dimaria went about her business and moved the Captain to where he'd be struck by Kaiser's blade, time resumed and the Captain could have turned into mist to have avoided the attack. But he didn't for some reason.

The Kaiser's blade struck home, cleaving through the Captain's upper right shoulder and down through his chest. Blood splattered from side and the sole German troop was left gaping in awe. The Captain had been built up as a monster in his own right. Yet here he was having been given such a grievous injury! As the werewolf stumbled back from the blade, he glanced at it calmly and actually smiled.

Was this what death felt like? The euphoric sense of knowing that you'd never have to feel anything ever again. That you could take an eternal sleep knowing that you fulfilled your obligations to those you considered yourself a loyal follower. Glancing in the direction of Wahl/Dimaria and all of the others, the Captain gave a genuine smile before a blue flame erupted from where he had been sliced as it started to spread outwards. Engulfing his right arm before it'd gradually spread to the rest of him. But with what little time he had left, the werewolf couldn't help but make his first sound since he had started engaging the heroes.

"Haha!"

OLEkxsg.jpg

The laugh resembled that of a child finally getting the toy they desired so much. The same could have been said for the Captain. Who had achieved the death he had been waiting for so long. It had finally come to him in the form of these would be heroes and who knew what they'd go on to do. It was almost enough to make the Captain want to stick around to see it. Almost.

@C.T. @Verite @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
Jack's eyes widened in shock as he recognized the explosive the fish carried, one that many a bounty hunter had tried to kill him with. However, his cool head remained as he remembered a simple fact about such balls of destruction.

As the man pulled the pin and the countdown began, Jack knew he had little time to spare. His sword arced once again to sing its song, cutting through the previously unharmed limb at the wrist in one clean motion to send his now useless hand that still clutched the grenade flying into the air. One second had passed.

The ball of death seemed to hang in midair in the samurai's world as his blade turned and slashed the fish's neck, no longer willing to risk any more tricks by the creature. Neck and shoulders separated and the head began to fall to the wooden floor, prepared to roll across it as the breath of life left it. His attention then returned to the grenade, the dangerous tool of war needing to be taken care of now. Two seconds had passed.

Unwilling to risk slicing the bomb with his sword, his foot lashed out as the grenade and the hand wrapped reached the apex of their flight to begin falling rapidly towards the earth. Connection was made as sandal met metal container and the threat began to sail through the air, towards the nearest thing that resembled a kitchen that had been cleared of workers. Three seconds had passed.

The grenade, long free of the hand that once wielded it, bounced as it landed in the kitchen and knocked around the room a little, finally coming to a rest behind a wall that would protect them from the blast. However, Jack could not see this as he had moved to a table, knocked over during the rush to escape, and quickly moved it around to guard himself and any who hid with him from the blast. His eyes clenched shut as he braced himself for the oncoming explosion.

Four seconds had passed.

BBBBBAAAAARRRRRRROOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!

Finally, the explosion went off, shattering the distorted and slowed sense of reality that Jack was experiencing. Pots and pans clattered to the ground in the kitchen as shrapnel flow through the air, though thankfully, none seemed to enter the main drinking area that they resided in. A ringing began to echo in the samurai's ears in the aftermath, but he managed to keep off dizziness as he looked over the table he hid behind to survey the damage.

No one to have been injured, excluding their enemies. One of said enemies now laid dead at his hands, his head and body separately experiencing the final twitches of life before finally lying still in the cold embrace of what came after.

He sighed as he stood back up and dusted himself off, sheathing his blade as he looked to the others and noticed that Moltar had run off along with the other patrons, "It seems we have exhausted our friend and this establishment of any information for our hunt. Shall we move on, everyone?"

@Kaykay @Lizzy

"Haha!"

OLEkxsg.jpg

kVH75g9.jpg

Wahl snapped a mocking salute sendoff for the esteemed Captain with a death wish before he snickered, doubling over with laughter of his own. "Hahahahahaha. How so...dramatic. Human drama tastes like piss. I guess werewolves aren't much different. Both of them take the fun out of a good death."

She just snorted at Wahl's statement, resting her chin on her palm as she regarded the Machias.

"The hell's that supposed to mean? Huh. Miss Dim-aria. The dimmest of knights."

"Oooh, that's clever. Did you think of that scathing retort all by yourself, Wally boy? Never can tell, with your use of proxies and dolls."

"As refreshing as trading barbs with you is, I do believe we have more important stuff to do."

"Right you are!" She hopped off the boxes, striding forward to rejoin him.

"...but first you will answer my question." Wahl added.

She simply smiled slyly, turning to face him.

hhmWh6A.png

"Isn't it obvious, Wahl? You're the last person to talk about taking fun away from fun things. Your incessant cackling is enough to turn even the most fun, energetic activity into a boring stupor. But you're right, we don't need to talk about that now. What matters is...what do we do next, hmm? Perhaps the cute one in the batsuit can tell us."

@T.O.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.