The Mark of the Absolution(IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Your companion seems rather... excited, madam," Jack politely commented, cocking a brow at the strange man's display of power. What sort of magic had the boy dabbled in to reach such a mastery of what appeared to be electricity? Had it corrupted him in some way, leading to outbursts like the current one?​
"You have no idea how right you are. Still, he has his uses." She replied, brushing it off. "Enough to forgive his eccentricities." She fell silent, observing their conversation until the latest statement. She exchanged a glance with Wahl before the two burst out laughing.
"You know what they say about curiosity" he murmurs to himself, leaning back on his heels slightly "It's one way to get your ass beat"
He coughs and sighs "My name's Bushido Brown, surprised you don't know me, I'm the greatest black Karate man who ever lived" he says, matter of factly​
Once the laughter died down, she shook her head, lifting her gaze to the pair. "You two are so cute, boasting." She gave them a half shrug, lifting her palms up. "Adorable really, but..."

X3ZrUYx.png

"You have no idea how right you are. Still, he has his uses." She replied, brushing it off. "Enough to forgive his eccentricities." She fell silent, observing their conversation until the latest statement. She exchanged a glance with Wahl before the two burst out laughing.

Once the laughter died down, she shook her head, lifting her gaze to the pair. "You two are so cute, boasting." She gave them a half shrug, lifting her palms up. "Adorable really, but..."

X3ZrUYx.png
200_s.gif

Had he been boasting? He didn't think he had been. Perhaps it was the fact that he mentioned that he had helped people and slain the followers of Aku when he gave his name? He wasn't quite sure at the moment, though that didn't mean he was right to disagree.

"Though I'm not sure what part of my discussion gave the impression that I was boasting, I would like to extend my apologies for doing so. One such as I should remember that the path to enlightenment is one paved in humble reflection," At her own boasting though, he couldn't help but cock a brow, "I see no need to verify that statement one way or another, madam. Are we not to be allies in the coming clash? My skills may prove to be just useful as your own."

"In fact, we should exchange names if we are to work together. As I told Mister Brown, I go by the name Jack."

200_s.gif

Had he been boasting? He didn't think he had been. Perhaps it was the fact that he mentioned that he had helped people and slain the followers of Aku when he gave his name? He wasn't quite sure at the moment, though that didn't mean he was right to disagree.

"Though I'm not sure what part of my discussion gave the impression that I was boasting, I would like to extend my apologies for doing so. One such as I should remember that the path to enlightenment is one paved in humble reflection," At her own boasting though, he couldn't help but cock a brow, "I see no need to verify that statement one way or another, madam. Are we not to be allies in the coming clash? My skills may prove to be just useful as your own."

"In fact, we should exchange names if we are to work together. As I told Mister Brown, I go by the name Jack."
"Allies of circumstances, perhaps. And we will see if you do prove useful, indeed. Still it is refreshing to see another swordsman in this random lot. Your blade is a lot more simple in design...but simple and straightforward is an effective tactic of it's own. As for names? War Maiden Dimaria, at your service." She gestured behind her with a thumb. "The cackling idiot behind me is the Adjudicator, Wahl."

"Ha. Ha. Ha." The laugh was devoid of any humor. "You humans think you're so funny."

"Allies of circumstances, perhaps. And we will see if you do prove useful, indeed. Still it is refreshing to see another swordsman in this random lot. Your blade is a lot more simple in design...but simple and straightforward is an effective tactic of it's own. As for names? War Maiden Dimaria, at your service." She gestured behind her with a thumb. "The cackling idiot behind me is the Adjudicator, Wahl."

"Ha. Ha. Ha." The laugh was devoid of any humor. "You humans think you're so funny."
A war maiden? Such a title was impressive to say the least given what Jack had seen in his travels. Having passed through what was known in Scandinavia at one point to reach Russia, he had heard tales of shieldmaidens who had fought alongside men and even led in battles as effective leaders, who been model examples of honor and courage in their journeys. To meet one of what seemed to be similar merit...

"It is an honor to fight at your side then, War Maiden Dimaria," He respectfully bowed his head with a smile. He nodded at her assessment of his sword, "It is simple, yes, but it served faithfully my father and now I in our struggles with the evils that plague my home. For that, I shall never be without it or leave it to waste among broken blades."

200_s.gif

"Did Lady Dimaria make a joke of some kind, Wahl? Could you explain it if she did so, my passionate ally?"

X3ZrUYx.png
"I don't remember asking you" the man states bluntly "I've died once before, death doesn't scare me"

"But you're free to try, I suppose" he says, shrugging slightly

"And it isn't bragging, I'm stating a fact, where I'm from, I'm the best there is. I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say in your universe, super powers are normal..."

@C.T. @The Tactician

A war maiden? Such a title was impressive to say the least given what Jack had seen in his travels. Having passed through what was known in Scandinavia at one point to reach Russia, he had heard tales of shieldmaidens who had fought alongside men and even led in battles as effective leaders, who been model examples of honor and courage in their journeys. To meet one of what seemed to be similar merit...

"It is an honor to fight at your side then, War Maiden Dimaria," He respectfully bowed his head with a smile. He nodded at her assessment of his sword, "It is simple, yes, but it served faithfully my father and now I in our struggles with the evils that plague my home. For that, I shall never be without it or leave it to waste among broken blades."

200_s.gif

"Did Lady Dimaria make a joke of some kind, Wahl? Could you explain it if she did so, my passionate ally?"
"Ohhhh, a man with polite manners and chivalry. Even better. I've conquered many battlefields but men like that have been few and far between." She cocked a smirk, imagining he was a step away from the cliche hand kiss. "Makes sense." Her smirk grew into full on laughter once more as Jack asked his question. Polite and humble, but also naive to a degree. "You are amusing, Jack." She commented, turning her head slightly to catch sight of Wahl's incensed face. Worth it.

"She called me a cackling idiot. Putting me down to elevate herself up. I may cackle, but I am no idiot. She thinks it is fun. In reality, it is just silly."
"I don't remember asking you" the man states bluntly "I've died once before, death doesn't scare me"

"And it isn't bragging, I'm stating a fact, where I'm from, I'm the best there is. I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say in your universe, super powers are normal..."

@C.T. @The Tactician
"I wouldn't have to try. I'd just do." She winked, running a finger down her armored arm. "And you could say that. Magic, really. Simple, like Jack's blade."

a9rD5T8.png

"Time itself can stop at my whim. Every single last one of you would be frozen in a time abyss. You, Jack, Wahl, everyone else. Frozen in time while I alone have freedom. An infinite amount of time for me to do whatever I wish, whenever I wish. And when I release my hold on time, all those wounds I decide to inflict will catch up to you in less time than it takes to blink. That is the power I possess. The power you can expect from a potential ally. You would not want me as an enemy." Her eyes twinkled dangerously.

"Besides which, Wahl over here is a sentient magical machine, with immense magical power to rival my own. He can create weapons and soldiers on a whim. A missile massacre, anti-matter lasers, railguns, anti-materiel magic cannons, nukes...yadda yadda yadda. His eyesight lets him scan opponents and find their inherent weaknesses, and viciously exploit them. Have I shared enough?"

"...Did you really have to gloat and reveal all that, just to stroke your own vanity? Your precious little human ego. That could have been our trump card."

"Does it change anything, them knowing? They couldn't stop it."

"Ohhhh, a man with polite manners and chivalry. Even better. I've conquered many battlefields but men like that have been few and far between." She cocked a smirk, imagining he was a step away from the cliche hand kiss. "Makes sense." Her smirk grew into full on laughter once more as Jack asked his question. Polite and humble, but also naive to a degree. "You are amusing, Jack." She commented, turning her head slightly to catch sight of Wahl's incensed face. Worth it.

"She called me a cackling idiot. Putting me down to elevate herself up. I may cackle, but I am no idiot. She thinks it is fun. In reality, it is just silly."

"I wouldn't have to try. I'd just do." She winked, running a finger down her armored arm. "And you could say that. Magic, really. Simple, like Jack's blade."

a9rD5T8.png

"Time itself can stop at my whim. Every single last one of you would be frozen in a time abyss. You, Jack, Wahl, everyone else. Frozen in time while I alone have freedom. An infinite amount of time for me to do whatever I wish, whenever I wish. And when I release my hold on time, all those wounds I decide to inflict will catch up to you in less time than it takes to blink. That is the power I possess. The power you can expect from a potential ally. You would not want me as an enemy." Her eyes twinkled dangerously.

"Besides which, Wahl over here is a sentient magical machine, with immense magical power to rival my own. He can create weapons and soldiers on a whim. A missile massacre, anti-matter lasers, railguns, anti-materiel magic cannons, nukes...yadda yadda yadda. His eyesight lets him scan opponents and find their inherent weaknesses, and viciously exploit them. Have I shared enough?"

"...Did you really have to gloat and reveal all that, just to stroke your own vanity? Your precious little human ego. That could have been our trump card."

Jack allowed himself a small chuckle at the compliment regarding his behavior, "It is only right to be polite to you all. We are to fight together, and to not bond and ensure greater harmony between our actions would be detrimental to our cause... And do not worry, Whal. Silliness now during a time where we have no foe to confront right this instant is fine, and I am sure Dimaria has greater respect for you than she lets on."

200_s.gif

However, what Dimaria did next disappointed him on some level, "Lady Dimaria, please. Did yourself not say that we shouldn't boast among ourselves and cause strife? It is unbecoming of you, rising to Brown's comments like this, and to threaten your allies like you are... I am sorry, perhaps I assume too much about your status as an honorable warrior. It is as your say, there would be little I could do against such a tactic as yours. However, to entertain the thought that we would need to clash..."

Perhaps he was the only one here to care as much as he did about respect and patience. However, that didn't mean he wouldn't try and keep the peace as a warrior should.​

"Magic?" the male says, quirking a brow "Now...I heard about a crazy n*gga spirit that possessed that lightskin Tom, but I ain't never heard of no magic users back home..."
Beat
"Makes me wonder if I could become the worlds first magical black karate man..."

"But you know what, the crazy samurai ain't wrong, we're meant to be here as a team, so I think threats among us should be kept to a minimum..."

Speaking of

"Hey, weird kid, sorry I threatened to cut your eyes out"

The apology was flat, devoid of any amount of passion, but it would suffice, an apology from Bushido Brown was a rare thing, so getting one at all was a massive show of respect

@The Tactician @C.T. @Bomb

Jack silently took in the woman's appearance for a few moments before nodding, "The beast that has declared itself our foe has brought two worlds together, setting the inhabitants to fight each other to distract us from his plans... Tell me, miss, do you perhaps have a way to calm them down, preferably without violence?"
tumblr_o2t9peofNP1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Well, I can't guarantee with the no violence bit, buuuut I do have my way of dealing with things."

Malva took out a pokeball, holding it in her hands as she watched the conversation go on.

a9rD5T8.png

Jack allowed himself a small chuckle at the compliment regarding his behavior, "It is only right to be polite to you all. We are to fight together, and to not bond and ensure greater harmony between our actions would be detrimental to our cause... And do not worry, Whal. Silliness now during a time where we have no foe to confront right this instant is fine, and I am sure Dimaria has greater respect for you than she lets on."

200_s.gif

However, what Dimaria did next disappointed him on some level, "Lady Dimaria, please. Did yourself not say that we shouldn't boast among ourselves and cause strife? It is unbecoming of you, rising to Brown's comments like this, and to threaten your allies like you are... I am sorry, perhaps I assume too much about your status as an honorable warrior. It is as your say, there would be little I could do against such a tactic as yours. However, to entertain the thought that we would need to clash..."

Perhaps he was the only one here to care as much as he did about respect and patience. However, that didn't mean he wouldn't try and keep the peace as a warrior should.​
"Magic?" the male says, quirking a brow "Now...I heard about a crazy n*gga spirit that possessed that lightskin Tom, but I ain't never heard of no magic users back home..."
Beat
"Makes me wonder if I could become the worlds first magical black karate man..."

"But you know what, the crazy samurai ain't wrong, we're meant to be here as a team, so I think threats among us should be kept to a minimum..."

Speaking of

"Hey, weird kid, sorry I threatened to cut your eyes out"

The apology was flat, devoid of any amount of passion, but it would suffice, an apology from Bushido Brown was a rare thing, so getting one at all was a massive show of respect

@The Tactician @C.T. @Bomb
tumblr_o2t9peofNP1v3qowuo2_100.png

"If we're doing short and sweet introductions, I'll give my fair share. My name is Malva, one of the Kalos Region Elite Four. You all?"

@The Tactician @C.T. @Bomb @DapperDogman

"Well, I can't guarantee with the no violence bit, buuuut I do have my way of dealing with things."

Malva took out a pokeball, holding it in her hands as she watched the conversation go on.

"If we're doing short and sweet introductions, I'll give my fair share. My name is Malva, one of the Kalos Region Elite Four. You all?"

Well, at least this lady was rather polite and without any sort of threatening jabs at the others. Perhaps he could get along with her better than the others? "I go by the name Jack, Lady Malva. Please, go ahead with your methods, though I ask that you try to not hurt those among the crowd too much then. It would be best if we did not inspire any sort of bad will towards us."

@C.T. @The Tactician
"Name's Bomby Moto. Prob ain't gonna memorize you guys' names cuz I don't do that." Bomby reluctantly said, not knowing what to say next.

@C.T. @The Tactician @The Great Detective @The Tactician

tom_5_by_kingdomheartsent-d62fxeq.jpg

Having given his message, the robot was ready to sit back and wait out. See what kind of heroes would rise up to the challenge/take a stand against the Intruder and whatever mysterious forces helped him get his current level of power. Or maybe he'd have to do this himself. Wouldn't be the first time, but for SARA's sake, for the Toonami Faithful, it would be the last. But then a familiar voice tripped T.O.M.'s audio sensors and he quickly whirled around on his heels.

"..So it has, Jack."

Back when Jack was looked upon by the Clydes from a distance, TOM was still just TOM 2. More sleeker, less 'bulky' than his later incarnations. He supposed he was grateful he kind of found a nice balance in his current form. Minus a right arm but that could always be replaced later on down the road. But this was a blast from the past and a pleasant one at that. Jack even got to come aboard the Absolution at one point, not a feat many others could claim. Partially due to the fact that most folks like the Z-Fighters could accidentally tear through the Absolution like tissue paper.

"I...Would have liked to have met up with you sometime. Schedule's so stacked though/don't air now until midnight on Saturdays. You know how it is. Also wish our meetup didn't have to be on such a bad note." T.O.M. murmured as he glanced over to the empty socket where his right arm used to be with small sparks of electricity shooting out here and there. "But doing the right thing isn't always the most painless route. So here I am. Gonna find out who helped the Intruder, maybe figure out who gave it sentience and then get the Absolution back. But first.." T.O.M. looked over at the massive crowd of Nicktoons and Cartoons fighting.

"I'm always good for a brawl now and then. As long as it's in good fun. But this isn't fun. This is people getting their asses kicked because they don't know where they are/aren't getting the answers they want. We gotta break this up or else we aren't going to anywhere fast.."

T.O.M. was admittedly a bit put off by how casual this guy seemed to be. If T.O.M. couldn't afford to be so laidback then neither could this guy. Even if his heart seemed to be in the right place.

"..Hey, having another hand is always good news in my book." T.O.M. glanced at his missing arm and grumbled. "..No pun intended. But yeah, welcome aboard. Just keep the fourth wall breaking to a minimum, alright? You're in a city of cartoons. They're on short notice of those kind of things anyway."

Unfortunately for Zim, he was caught right in the middle of the infighting between animated figures. This meant of course that him and GIR were prime targets for what seemed like an accidental case of friendly fire. Though, one couldn't be too sure given the intelligence of the one doing the firing.

latest

"The Boulder feels...Conflicted over whether or not he should silence the annoying little green man! The Boulder struggles with this line of thinking for a while.." The Earthbender grumbled before a gigantic boulder(at least compared to someone of Zim's stature) levitated over the Irken's head. "The Boulder is over these feelings and will make due with his previous actions!"

As the boulder came downwards however, it didn't smash into Zim/GIR as the Boulder would have desired. As a matter of fact, it was stopped right before it made contact as a black suited figure stood near Zim, holding the rock over his head.

"Why don't you try crushing someone your own size, huh?"

Throwing the rock back at the Boulder, the Earthbender swiftly ripped it in half. As both sides crashed to either side of him, the Boulder glared at the figure who had saved Zim.

"THE BOULDER QUESTIONS YOUR SANITY! IF YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST STOP THE BOULDER-"

A batarang whizzed through the air before cracking the Boulder right in the face. Sending him flying back.

"I didn't say I thought I could. I knew I could." Annoyed with how far this violence had gone, the figure glanced down at Zim.

1357388-111.jpg

"Angry little green men and their pet dog. Huh."

Zim would look around, obviously expecting somebody to clap and bow down to him at his brave story of righteous combat over the Intruder, but it seemed everybody was fighting. Even worse, everybody was ignoring Zim and his presence. Completely offended and enraged, the Irken invader would quickly get on top of GIR, standing proudly on the top, flat surface of the robots head. (whom was staring off in space silently for the duration of this intro).

"Hmph! GIR, ELEVATE!"

The cleverly disguised android would shudder briefly before saluting with a deep "YES, SIR!". The head of GIR would comically shoot upwards like a Rock 'Em Sock 'Em robot toy that just got punched out. In eyes of Samurai Jack and others who didnt catch on to the disguise, he would watch as a dogs head horrifically shot up from its shoulders, revealing a horrifying metallic spine.

Zim's PAK would produce a microphone-like device, suspended in front of his mouth with a robotic arm.

The alien cleared his throat and began to speak. The speakers on the PAK were cranked up to 11, causing the already-loud voice of Zim to be amplified even further.

"AHEM AHEM, CLEARLY, YOU ARE ALL UTTER IDIOTS AND DID NOT CLAP FOR MY STORY! SO, I SHALL SAY IT AGAIN.."

"AHEM.."

"INVADER ZIM AND GER PROLOGUE, THE NIGHT--"

A smaller rock or fist or projectile of some kind would proceed to clock the loud alien invader in the cheek, sending him toppling off of GER's head, screaming. GIR would giggle and clap profusely, his head extending up and down repeatedly.

Zim would immediately leap up and rub his cheek angrily, looking around.

"Who DARES attempt to assault an INVA-- aw gosh it hurts."

Zim would look up and notice the Boulder, and...well, a boulder being carried by The Boulder. The Boulder's boulder, which he will use to crush zim. The boulder of The Boulder. Boulder's boulder.

"YOU...ARE VERY TALL! BUT YOU HAVE MADE A GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MISTAKE TODAY, FOOLISH HUMAN! YOU FACE ENEMY SOOOO FAR BEYOND Y--"

Zim would open his eyes and look down at the Boulder, whom was knocked out. Giving an annoyed look for a moment, the small green man looked back up to Batman, who supposedly saved the alien.

"You saved me? HAH! YES, FELLOW HUMAN, WE SHALL CONQUER THESE...these..lesser..."

Zim would slow down and stare, his face growing tired and bored as he tried to come up with an explanation for his "disguise". Without touching them, the contact lenses and wig of Zim would non-chalantly fall off-- REVEALING HIS ALIEN FOOOOOORM

"I need a drink."

"LEMONADE!!!"

GIR's dog suit would spontaneously fly off of him for no real reason, also revealing his robot body. The insane robot trotted next to his master and looked up to Batman, waving happily "HI THERE, MAILMAN!"

@C.T. @The Tactician @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Bomb @T.O.M.

"Your companion seems rather... excited, madam," Jack politely commented, cocking a brow at the strange man's display of power. What sort of magic had the boy dabbled in to reach such a mastery of what appeared to be electricity? Had it corrupted him in some way, leading to outbursts like the current one?

Jack shook his head, "No, we need to end this strife now, or else greater damage will be done to our cause and to their lives. Perhaps someone here has some sort of magic that can hold their attention?"

Jack silently took in the woman's appearance for a few moments before nodding, "The beast that has declared itself our foe has brought two worlds together, setting the inhabitants to fight each other to distract us from his plans... Tell me, miss, do you perhaps have a way to calm them down, preferably without violence?"

"..." Silence. That was all that could be heard from the samurai as he took in every single detail of the man before him, as if he were Yama judging a mortal in the afterlife. The way the man carried himself was sloppy, nonchalant, and an insult to the blade he carried on his hip. His manner of speaking was likewise undignified, unbefitting of the samurais raised to be humble, polite servants of their liege. His boosting earned no applauds from the son of the Emperor before him.

All in all, the man before Jack was at best a ronan without a lord. However, even rouges such as them sought to maintain their honor in how they presented themselves, hoping that a lord would take them in, and this man admitted to only fighting in selfish self-interest. This man was no ronan, he was simply a sellsword who served the highest bidder before leaving him dead because of an greater monetary offer. There was no merit in the line of work that he pursued, for he only sowed the seeds of chaos in the name of the momentary noble wherever he went.

"A samurai never asks the names of others without giving his own first, especially not in the way you demonstrated."

Jack's judging you hard, Bushido, best you get some quiet dignity and honor.

1445660949410.jpg

"I have fire magic if that's any help." Yurick replied with a tired sigh.

He was still a bit worn out from all the fighting he'd done earlier.

"Name's Bomby Moto. Prob ain't gonna memorize you guys' names cuz I don't do that." Bomby reluctantly said, not knowing what to say next.

tumblr_m2qqu7fMLZ1rp9z8oo1_500.jpg

"Yurick." Was the male's simple reply to them as he stood with his arms crossed. He may as well get that out of the way.

@T.O.M. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Bomb @Ringmaster @C.T.

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
bBMuEzc.png

"Gughh... What the hell is going on now? This hangover is so bad I don't even remember drinking alcohol..."

Respected war hero Roy Mustang, everyone.

@everyone or something <3​

bBMuEzc.png

"Gughh... What the hell is going on now? This hangover is so bad I don't even remember drinking alcohol..."

Respected war hero Roy Mustang, everyone.

@everyone or something <3​
"A riot, though not one caused by the spirits you partake in," Jack calmly responded, sizing up the man before him. He didn't seem like much at the moment, especially given his state of mind, but perhaps there was something great hidden within him. All the others seemed to have the same potential for impressive abilities (if not for equally cool heads), and if he was brought to them as well, then Jack had no doubt the man was one of great caliber.

"My name is Jack, kind sir. Tell me, are you one of the ones who seek to join us in stopping this fiasco and hunting down the culprit?"

"A riot, though not one caused by the spirits you partake in," Jack calmly responded, sizing up the man before him. He didn't seem like much at the moment, especially given his state of mind, but perhaps there was something great hidden within him. All the others seemed to have the same potential for impressive abilities (if not for equally cool heads), and if he was brought to them as well, then Jack had no doubt the man was one of great caliber.

"My name is Jack, kind sir. Tell me, are you one of the ones who seek to join us in stopping this fiasco and hunting down the culprit?"
tumblr_inline_mzd42x4FXM1sx1ntm.png

"Am I the what what now? Ugh..." Roy grunted, rubbing his head as he seemed to have trouble processing Jack's words, like they were too big for him to understand at the moment. After a brief pause, the colonel would rub his eyes, and then face the samurai once again, with a slightly more composed expression.

"Er... Yeah, I think I am. Something about Tom, right? Yeah... fiasco is starting to sound familiar..."

@The Tactician

tumblr_inline_mzd42x4FXM1sx1ntm.png

"Am I the what what now? Ugh..." Roy grunted, rubbing his head as he seemed to have trouble processing Jack's words, like they were too big for him to understand at the moment. After a brief pause, the colonel would rub his eyes, and then face the samurai once again, with a slightly more composed expression.

"Er... Yeah, I think I am. Something about Tom, right? Yeah... fiasco is starting to sound familiar..."

@The Tactician
Jack sighed as the man began to recollect himself. It seemed it would take awhile for him to erase the mark alcohol left upon him, "Yes, T.O.M. requires our assistance in defeating a threat that is hostile to us all. Tell me, soldier, by what name do they call you in your homeland?"

Well, at least this lady was rather polite and without any sort of threatening jabs at the others. Perhaps he could get along with her better than the others? "I go by the name Jack, Lady Malva. Please, go ahead with your methods, though I ask that you try to not hurt those among the crowd too much then. It would be best if we did not inspire any sort of bad will towards us."
"Sounds about right. We wouldn't want to see too much venting and flaming about, huh?"

Frankly, Malva did like to see some sort of drama going on, and as much as it sounds like a bad habit, it was pretty darn amusing to see such things anyways. Unlike some others, though, she did know what had to be done in order to have... some order if that made any sense.

Tossing a single pokeball from her hand up and down, Malva supposed that this might do one of two things: (a) intimidate everyone to quiet down or (b) add further fuel to the problem with having this much people in one place. It would be a waste to just stand around and let this continue... so Malva sent out whatever was within this pokeball.

pyroar-female.jpg

Her Pyroar now let out and ready to do what she had planned, Malva put her shades back on, stepping back a bit.

"Pyroar dear, go ahead and give 'em a Noble Roar. A niceeee and loud roar to be fair."

Getting the order from it's Pokemon Trainer, Pyroar took a moment to steady itself, and then let out an intimidating roar. That'll get everyone's attention, but how they'll react to it is probably going to be something else.

"I have fire magic if that's any help." Yurick replied with a tired sigh.

He was still a bit worn out from all the fighting he'd done earlier.

tumblr_m2qqu7fMLZ1rp9z8oo1_500.jpg

"Yurick." Was the male's simple reply to them as he stood with his arms crossed. He may as well get that out of the way.

tumblr_o2t9peofNP1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Bomby and Yurick, huh? Interesting names you two got there. Also, it's quite nice to know that you're all... not as rowdy as some here, I suppose."

Running a hand through her hair, Malva spoke to these two as if she didn't just give her Pyroar the order to startle everyone with a Noble Roar.

@T.O.M. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Bomb @Ringmaster @C.T. @Lizzy @Verite

Reactions: Takumi
"Sounds about right. We wouldn't want to see too much venting and flaming about, huh?"

Frankly, Malva did like to see some sort of drama going on, and as much as it sounds like a bad habit, it was pretty darn amusing to see such things anyways. Unlike some others, though, she did know what had to be done in order to have... some order if that made any sense.

Tossing a single pokeball from her hand up and down, Malva supposed that this might do one of two things: (a) intimidate everyone to quiet down or (b) add further fuel to the problem with having this much people in one place. It would be a waste to just stand around and let this continue... so Malva sent out whatever was within this pokeball.

pyroar-female.jpg

Her Pyroar now let out and ready to do what she had planned, Malva put her shades back on, stepping back a bit.

"Pyroar dear, go ahead and give 'em a Noble Roar. A niceeee and loud roar to be fair."

Getting the order from it's Pokemon Trainer, Pyroar took a moment to steady itself, and then let out an intimidating roar. That'll get everyone's attention, but how they'll react to it is probably going to be something else.

"Bomby and Yurick, huh? Interesting names you two got there. Also, it's quite nice to know that you're all... not as rowdy as some here, I suppose."

Running a hand through her hair, Malva spoke to these two as if she didn't just give her Pyroar the order to startle everyone with a Noble Roar.

samurai-jack-episode-one-1.jpg

"Quite an impressive beast, Lady Malva," So Malva was a beast master of sorts if her creature was any hint at her combat ability. It was certainly as impressive as the lion-like creature itself, as Jack had never encountered such a fighter in his time. There was one who summoned spirits of defeated foes, but not wild animals like his companion, "It seems a rather graceful creature, strong as well. Am I right to assume that you raised it yourself?"

pyroar-female.jpg

"When you fight monsters alongside a loud and rowdy drunkard like I have, things like this don't seem any different than the norm. Well...maybe a few differences here of course." Yuruck replied with a nonchalant shrug. From his accent, one could assume he was of British decent.

"You said your name was Malva, right?" He asked as he glanced to her Pyroar with a look of curiosity-it was probably a nice change from his usually cynical face so far.

samurai-jack-episode-one-1.jpg

"Quite an impressive beast, Lady Malva," So Malva was a beast master of sorts if her creature was any hint at her combat ability. It was certainly as impressive as the lion-like creature itself, as Jack had never encountered such a fighter in his time. There was one who summoned spirits of defeated foes, but not wild animals like his companion, "It seems a rather graceful creature, strong as well. Am I right to assume that you raised it yourself?"

Oh, so Yurick got her name right. That's good since it meant that he didn't make some mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.