The Mark of the Absolution(IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack sighed as the man began to recollect himself. It seemed it would take awhile for him to erase the mark alcohol left upon him, "Yes, T.O.M. requires our assistance in defeating a threat that is hostile to us all. Tell me, soldier, by what name do they call you in your homeland?"
"Sounds about right. We wouldn't want to see too much venting and flaming about, huh?"

Frankly, Malva did like to see some sort of drama going on, and as much as it sounds like a bad habit, it was pretty darn amusing to see such things anyways. Unlike some others, though, she did know what had to be done in order to have... some order if that made any sense.

Tossing a single pokeball from her hand up and down, Malva supposed that this might do one of two things: (a) intimidate everyone to quiet down or (b) add further fuel to the problem with having this much people in one place. It would be a waste to just stand around and let this continue... so Malva sent out whatever was within this pokeball.

pyroar-female.jpg

Her Pyroar now let out and ready to do what she had planned, Malva put her shades back on, stepping back a bit.

tumblr_o2t9peofNP1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Pyroar dear, go ahead and give 'em a Noble Roar. A niceeee and loud roar to be fair."

Getting the order from it's Pokemon Trainer, Pyroar took a moment to steady itself, and then let out an intimidating roar. That'll get everyone's attention, but how they'll react to it is probably going to be something else.
"What am I called? Well..."

The blue-clad colonel suddenly struck something of a dramatic pose, before continuing.

mustang3icon.jpg

"The name's Mustang. Roy Mustang."

So cool.

"And I guess if you're gonna be my ally, I may as well know your name too. United we stand, and--AAAHHH!"

Not so cool.

Before Mustang would be able to finish his sentence, he would jump quite substantially when Malva would have Pyroar let out quite the roar, causing the man to stop in his tracks. Had it not been for his impeccable balance, he likely would have fallen over on his ass, but instead, he stepped back voluntarily, pointing at the creature with a shaky arm.

"W-What the hell is that thing?! Did you make it do that?!"

Well, at least he was awake now.

@The Tactician @The Great Detective

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
"Sounds about right. We wouldn't want to see too much venting and flaming about, huh?"

Frankly, Malva did like to see some sort of drama going on, and as much as it sounds like a bad habit, it was pretty darn amusing to see such things anyways. Unlike some others, though, she did know what had to be done in order to have... some order if that made any sense.

Tossing a single pokeball from her hand up and down, Malva supposed that this might do one of two things: (a) intimidate everyone to quiet down or (b) add further fuel to the problem with having this much people in one place. It would be a waste to just stand around and let this continue... so Malva sent out whatever was within this pokeball.

pyroar-female.jpg

Her Pyroar now let out and ready to do what she had planned, Malva put her shades back on, stepping back a bit.

"Pyroar dear, go ahead and give 'em a Noble Roar. A niceeee and loud roar to be fair."

Getting the order from it's Pokemon Trainer, Pyroar took a moment to steady itself, and then let out an intimidating roar. That'll get everyone's attention, but how they'll react to it is probably going to be something else.

tumblr_o2t9peofNP1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Bomby and Yurick, huh? Interesting names you two got there. Also, it's quite nice to know that you're all... not as rowdy as some here, I suppose."

Running a hand through her hair, Malva spoke to these two as if she didn't just give her Pyroar the order to startle everyone with a Noble Roar.

@T.O.M. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Bomb @Ringmaster @C.T. @Lizzy @Verite
"Whoa!" Bomby was startled with the sudden appearance of the Pyroar.

"So you're a Pokemon trainer? Neato."

@The Great Detective

The blue-clad colonel suddenly struck something of a dramatic pose, before continuing.

mustang3icon.jpg

So cool.

"And I guess if you're gonna be my ally, I may as well know your name too. United we stand, and--AAAHHH!"

Not so cool.

Before Mustang would be able to finish his sentence, he would jump quite substantially when Malva would have Pyroar let out quite the roar, causing the man to stop in his tracks. Had it not been for his impeccable balance, he likely would have fallen over on his ass, but instead, he stepped back voluntarily, pointing at the creature with a shaky arm.

"As I said earlier, I go by the name Jack, Mister Mustang," Jack replied, not upset that the man missed his name. The man was still hungover, so he wouldn't hold it against him that he had missed that detail. As the man began to panic though, the samurai cocked a brow at his reaction to the creature known as Pyroar, "It's her creature, of course. Did you miss where she gave it a command to roar for our cause, Mister Mustang?"

pyroar-female.jpg

tumblr_o2t9peofNP1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Bomby and Yurick, huh? Interesting names you two got there. Also, it's quite nice to know that you're all... not as rowdy as some here, I suppose."

Running a hand through her hair, Malva spoke to these two as if she didn't just give her Pyroar the order to startle everyone with a Noble Roar.

@T.O.M. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Bomb @Ringmaster @C.T. @Lizzy @Verite
"KITTY CAAAAAAAAAT!" GIR squealed with excitement, the robot waddling over to the Pyroar with extreme interest. The robot would be trailed by his alien master "NO, GIR, DONT TALK WITH TH--"

GIR would sit and stare at the Pyroar intensely. It didn't seem the robot had any harmful intentions, it was simply excited like a giddy child.

"You FOOL! WHAT IF YOU CONTRACTED SOME SORT OF...DISGUSTING, AWFUL, CONTAGIOUS DISEASE!?"

"I like diseases, my favorite one is caramel!"

"...I don't like you."

The alien and the robot seemed to be standing right smack dab in the middle of his conversation. Mind you, both of their disguises are off-- so you have an alien and a robot in front of you.

@T.O.M. @Lizzy @The Tactician @Bomb @Ringmaster @C.T. @Verite

samurai-jack-episode-one-1.jpg

"Quite an impressive beast, Lady Malva," So Malva was a beast master of sorts if her creature was any hint at her combat ability. It was certainly as impressive as the lion-like creature itself, as Jack had never encountered such a fighter in his time. There was one who summoned spirits of defeated foes, but not wild animals like his companion, "It seems a rather graceful creature, strong as well. Am I right to assume that you raised it yourself?"
tumblr_o2t9peofNP1v3qowuo10_100.png

"You got that correct. Pyroar's just one of the six Pokemon I got with me. Raising this sweetheart from when it was still a little Litleo, it's no surprise that some get the idea that Pyroar's been with me for that long~"

As she spoke about her connection with her Pyroar, she gently stroked the Pokemon's mane, getting a content response from Pyroar.
"When you fight monsters alongside a loud and rowdy drunkard like I have, things like this don't seem any different than the norm. Well...maybe a few differences here of course." Yuruck replied with a nonchalant shrug. From his accent, one could assume he was of British decent.

"You said your name was Malva, right?" He asked as he glanced to her Pyroar with a look of curiosity-it was probably a nice change from his usually cynical face so far.

Oh, so Yurick got her name right. That's good since it meant that he didn't make some mistake.

@T.O.M. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Bomb @Ringmaster @C.T.
"You got it. It's a pretty spot-on name for myself, considering the types of Pokemon I got with me."

Malva didn't seem to be that bothered by the fact that Yurick needed a confirmation on her name, and not even verbally acknowledging the fact that he was giving her Pyroar a curious look over.

mustang3icon.jpg

So cool.

Not so cool.

"Shhhh..."

Malva would press a finger on Mustang's lips, as if to shush him, then backed up a bit.

"You don't need to be soo startled, hm? I hope I didn't wet your pants with that, but it is pretty neat that your attention was caught by that. And yes, my dear Pyroar did what I told her to do, but knowing the situation at hand, I take it you haven't heard of Pokemon before... is that right?"
"Whoa!" Bomby was startled with the sudden appearance of the Pyroar.

"So you're a Pokemon trainer? Neato."

@The Great Detective
"Not just a simple Pokemon trainer, but a part of the Kalos Pokemon League as well. ... judging from your words, you wouldn't happen to be another trainer too?"

Malva gave an inquiring look over at Bomby, overhearing that he happened to recognize her as a Pokemon trainer just because of Pyroar's appearance.
"KITTY CAAAAAAAAAT!" GIR squealed with excitement, the robot waddling over to the Pyroar with extreme interest. The robot would be trailed by his alien master "NO, GIR, DONT TALK WITH TH--"

GIR would sit and stare at the Pyroar intensely. It didn't seem the robot had any harmful intentions, it was simply excited like a giddy child.

"You FOOL! WHAT IF YOU CONTRACTED SOME SORT OF...DISGUSTING, AWFUL, CONTAGIOUS DISEASE!?"

"...I don't like you."

The alien and the robot seemed to be standing right smack dab in the middle of his conversation. Mind you, both of their disguises are off-- so you have an alien and a robot in front of you.

@T.O.M. @Lizzy @The Tactician @Bomb @Ringmaster @C.T. @Verite
The Pyroar only gave a confused glance over at Zim and GIR.

"Now now, be careful around my Pyroar. You don't know if she'll bite... or to be more precise to Pyroar's expertise... burn."

As if Malva's words were on cue, Pyroar would slightly open up it's mouth, and a small hint of flame would be seen before it would close up it's mouth. Almost like the Fire-type Pokemon was yawning...

@The Tactician @Lizzy @Verite @Bomb @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"You people act like I'm the weird one" Bushido mutters under his breath "This chick has a flaming lion, and we're all going to just...accept that?"

"Boy, I tell ya, people in this place must be on some sort of drug, magic that can stop time, flaming lions, samurai with an actual code of honor...What next, aliens?"

As he speaks, his eyes would come to rest on Gir and Zim

"You gotta be fucking kiddin me"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @The Great Detective @Bomb

"Do not worry, my friend, I understand," Jack truly did understand why. He was always on the move, traveling across the lands in search of a means to defeat Aku. Reaching Earth was not enough to track him down, as there were thousands of lands that he could have been journeying through at any time, and the robot had his own duties to attend to aboard his ship. It was like with many of his other friends, all of whom were spread far apart and across time, and it was the same loneliness he had grown used to on his journey.

A glimpse of pain filled his eyes for a moment as he noticed his friend's missing arm before sighing. It seemed the battle had already taken its toll on T.O.M. physically along with taking away the strange being he cared for so much and his ship. "Perhaps someone here could help you?" Not at that very moment of course, given the fact that there was a riot currently going on and they didn't exactly have a way to stop it, but it was certainly possible that someone here had to know how to build a new limb for his friend.

"What would you suggest, my friend? You seem to know these people much better than I do."
7o2J5Tq.jpg

If their was one thing that T.O.M. would never forget, it was Jack's wise nature. Even when the situation seemed absolutely hopeless, Jack was there to give some kind of wise words and make it all better. If that failed? Then his sword was whipped out and any evildoers got put in their place. As Jack pointed out about someone possibly helping fix his arm, the robot shook his head from side to side.

"It's nice of you to worry, Jack. But I'll be fine. I've been destroyed before, losing a limb is like a walk in the park! A very messed up park that you wish you'd never seen again but you catch my drift."

Then others began showing up and T.O.M. couldn't help but be reminded of the Z Fighters when Wahl and Dimaria showed up. The power they gave off and Wahl's seeming instability/excitable nature put T.O.M.'s wariness on maximum alert. They already had someone helping the Intruder. They didn't need someone flying off the handle and making things worse. Which speaking of worse, it seemed like the pokemon maneuver was the right one..
The ensuing roar from Pyroar certainly caught the crowd's attention. Some of them were still hanging onto their opponent with impromptu weapons in hand. But after seeing the beings that had shown up/seemed to be allied with T.O.M., they slowly ceased their fighting. Glancing around when it seemed like no one else would, Patrick stepped forward and cleared his throat.

latest

"Um. Okay. Everyone? Act rationally. Thank you."

Surprised by the reaction the pokemon had gotten, T.O.M. was doubly just as pleased. Maybe he'd start airing Pokemon back on his block again. It was was also nice to see to see that things could have gotten solved without any one of his teammates needing to get their own hands dirty. Though that's not to say T.O.M. didn't have his own two cents to say on the matter. Walking forward, T.O.M. picked up the microphone and made his way to the podium the Mayor had been using.

"Alright, attention attention everybody! I know some of you are confused, maybe even scared. You don't know why you're here, pulled away from your homes and stuck with people you don't know and clearly don't like. I know who's behind this, he's up in space laughing to himself at our misery. But he couldn't have done this by himself. He needed help and I just need all of you to stay calm until we can find out who was behind this. Now, have any of you seen any suspicious looking activity lately?"

Patrick raised his hand and T.O.M. hesitated but slowly nodded towards the starfish.

"Is mayonnaise suspicious?"

"..No. C'mon people! If you want to get home and get this sorted out, we've gotta work together!"
toonami__2__by_levidf-d6a8ual.png

"Jeez. All the Intruder needs to do is come down here, stick a fork in us. We're done for dinner."

T.O.M. muttered despondently before Terry who was still keeping close to Zim/GIR after that encounter with the Boulder spoke up.

Batsuit_(Batman_Beyond).jpg

"Still not quite sure what's going on here. Your friend with the lion..Thing helped out though. Really didn't want to have to use that tear gas." Terry murmured though he likely would have held off on using his tear gas grenades regardless. They were used for riot control, yes. But not against his fellow toons and certainly not against people who were just afraid. But he knew of T.O.M. having been on the Absolution himself from time to time and he wanted to help however he could.

"If you think someone down here may have helped the Intruder, then you're free to take a look at the police station. But it's been pretty quiet as far as crime goes. The latest thing I can think of is some noise disturbances down in the Adult Swim district. But didn't really give it too much thought...Guess in hindsight, I should have. Whoever feels like going out of your group you've got assembled here, I can lead some of em down to the warehouses they got in that district."

"The Adult Swim district..?" Before his current incarnation, T.O.M. veered the line of being mature enough to cross the line into that spot. Most toons pretended like the Adult Swim district didn't even exist. Least of all when it had people like Bushido Brown running around.

"..Well, given that the funding for the Absolution comes from that District, wouldn't be against checking it out. They got a bar down there too don't they?"

"Yeah, Williams Street I think it's called. You don't think one of the guys hanging around there had the smarts to help the Intruder take over the Absolution do you?"

"Maybe not that but the Intruder didn't just go from a blob to this in a day, Batman. I know Moltar hangs around there a lot these days. Been bored ever since I took over as host of Toonami. Maybe he's seen some things that we haven't." Turning towards the crowd at large, T.O.M. placed his hand on his hip.

"Alright, you guys now that's all quelled, we've got suggestions on where to go. You can head with Batman to check out the warehouses or you can come with me to Willams Street. Either way we're heading into the Adult Swim district and well it's not exactly a walk in the park there-"

"WAIT!"

"..What?!"

Glancing over at where Patrick had caught up with Spongebob, both starfish and sponge seemed eager to help T.O.M's cause. After they'd just spent the last few minutes disrupting the hell out of it.

"Patrick and I want to make it up to you guys and help! We're tough enough to get into the Salty Spitoon, we can go to the prison! We can lead whoever wants to go! Isn't that right, Patrick! ..Patrick?"
Malva would press a finger on Mustang's lips, as if to shush him, then backed up a bit.

patricio%2Bestrella.gif

"You're pretty! Heh..Heh.."

((Alright! Now that I'm all caught up, here's where you guys can go!

-Head with Terry/Batman to the Warehouse Section in the Adult Swim district

-Head with T.O.M. to Williams Street(the bar)

-Go with Spongebob and Patrick to the prison.))

@C.T. @DapperDogman @Verite @Bomb @The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Lizzy

• Love
Reactions: C.T. and Takumi
"I think the guy in the bat costume is probably my guy...I'll be with him if any of your misfits wanna tag along" he murmurs

Please god, don't let Dethklok be there

Bushido couldn't handle all that metal

@T.O.M.

"As I said earlier, I go by the name Jack, Mister Mustang," Jack replied, not upset that the man missed his name. The man was still hungover, so he wouldn't hold it against him that he had missed that detail. As the man began to panic though, the samurai cocked a brow at his reaction to the creature known as Pyroar, "It's her creature, of course. Did you miss where she gave it a command to roar for our cause, Mister Mustang?"

"Shhhh..."

"You don't need to be soo startled, hm? I hope I didn't wet your pants with that, but it is pretty neat that your attention was caught by that. And yes, my dear Pyroar did what I told her to do, but knowing the situation at hand, I take it you haven't heard of Pokemon before... is that right?"

"Now now, be careful around my Pyroar. You don't know if she'll bite... or to be more precise to Pyroar's expertise... burn."

As if Malva's words were on cue, Pyroar would slightly open up it's mouth, and a small hint of flame would be seen before it would close up it's mouth. Almost like the Fire-type Pokemon was yawning...

patricio%2Bestrella.gif

tumblr_l98mwzWUjg1qa3fe6.png

"No, I didn't... I can barely hear myself think with all this commotion and screaming going around," Roy would say to Jack, letting out a small sigh as his heart would gradually stop racing, "I guess that's why I didn't catch your name the first time either... Jack, you said? Right... Anyway, I--" He began to speak, before suddenly being shushed by Malva, who appeared before him to his surprise.

When it would be his turn to speak again, he'd give a low grunt, before composing his thoughts together. This little lady was something else, and that thing of hers as well.

roy_mustang_icon_by_lieutenant96-d3j34vn.jpg

"No, I haven't heard of whatever those things are... What's it to ya?"

Attack the enemy in a place where he feels strong... I most certainly do not feel strong here, the State Alchemist could only think to himself, as though lamenting something he never had.

However, he would raise an eyebrow in interest upon seeing the small hint of flame in Pyroar's mouth as it yawned. As if on instinct, he wordlessly picked up the creature with surprising ease, despite how big it was, and giving it a pensive stare.

original.gif

And then he laughed.

"Whatever he is though, I like it!"

Before he would be able to say more though, a... starfish man in green pants would show up and call the little lady pretty. Whoa whoa. This little man had no game! No game at all! If he wanted to win over a lady, he'd have to be less like that and more suave! Chicks dug suave, and compliments were more appreciated with a coolly said attitude, at least in his experience.

"... I think you should probably... get back with your friend," Roy said to Patrick, having already forgotten that he was now holding the Pyroar in his hands, without even getting permission from Malva first no less, making him look all the more silly the more he tried to look serious instead, "Alright, enough dilly-dallying. We can have more of that later, but for now, it looks like we've got places to go, huh?"

@T.O.M. @The Tactician @The Great Detective

tumblr_o2t9peofNP1v3qowuo10_100.png

"You got that correct. Pyroar's just one of the six Pokemon I got with me. Raising this sweetheart from when it was still a little Litleo, it's no surprise that some get the idea that Pyroar's been with me for that long~"

As she spoke about her connection with her Pyroar, she gently stroked the Pokemon's mane, getting a content response from Pyroar.

"You got it. It's a pretty spot-on name for myself, considering the types of Pokemon I got with me."

Malva didn't seem to be that bothered by the fact that Yurick needed a confirmation on her name, and not even verbally acknowledging the fact that he was giving her Pyroar a curious look over.

"Shhhh..."

"Not just a simple Pokemon trainer, but a part of the Kalos Pokemon League as well. ... judging from your words, you wouldn't happen to be another trainer too?"

Malva gave an inquiring look over at Bomby, overhearing that he happened to recognize her as a Pokemon trainer just because of Pyroar's appearance.

"Well, you have obviously done well raising her to be such a beautiful creature, and I feel as though she would never think of betraying your trust and care in her."
7o2J5Tq.jpg

If their was one thing that T.O.M. would never forget, it was Jack's wise nature. Even when the situation seemed absolutely hopeless, Jack was there to give some kind of wise words and make it all better. If that failed? Then his sword was whipped out and any evildoers got put in their place. As Jack pointed out about someone possibly helping fix his arm, the robot shook his head from side to side.

"It's nice of you to worry, Jack. But I'll be fine. I've been destroyed before, losing a limb is like a walk in the park! A very messed up park that you wish you'd never seen again but you catch my drift."

Then others began showing up and T.O.M. couldn't help but be reminded of the Z Fighters when Wahl and Dimaria showed up. The power they gave off and Wahl's seeming instability/excitable nature put T.O.M.'s wariness on maximum alert. They already had someone helping the Intruder. They didn't need someone flying off the handle and making things worse. Which speaking of worse, it seemed like the pokemon maneuver was the right one..

The ensuing roar from Pyroar certainly caught the crowd's attention. Some of them were still hanging onto their opponent with impromptu weapons in hand. But after seeing the beings that had shown up/seemed to be allied with T.O.M., they slowly ceased their fighting. Glancing around when it seemed like no one else would, Patrick stepped forward and cleared his throat.

latest

Surprised by the reaction the pokemon had gotten, T.O.M. was doubly just as pleased. Maybe he'd start airing Pokemon back on his block again. It was was also nice to see to see that things could have gotten solved without any one of his teammates needing to get their own hands dirty. Though that's not to say T.O.M. didn't have his own two cents to say on the matter. Walking forward, T.O.M. picked up the microphone and made his way to the podium the Mayor had been using.

"Alright, attention attention everybody! I know some of you are confused, maybe even scared. You don't know why you're here, pulled away from your homes and stuck with people you don't know and clearly don't like. I know who's behind this, he's up in space laughing to himself at our misery. But he couldn't have done this by himself. He needed help and I just need all of you to stay calm until we can find out who was behind this. Now, have any of you seen any suspicious looking activity lately?"

Patrick raised his hand and T.O.M. hesitated but slowly nodded towards the starfish.

"..No. C'mon people! If you want to get home and get this sorted out, we've gotta work together!"

"Jeez. All the Intruder needs to do is come down here, stick a fork in us. We're done for dinner."

T.O.M. muttered despondently before Terry who was still keeping close to Zim/GIR after that encounter with the Boulder spoke up.

"Still not quite sure what's going on here. Your friend with the lion..Thing helped out though. Really didn't want to have to use that tear gas." Terry murmured though he likely would have held off on using his tear gas grenades regardless. They were used for riot control, yes. But not against his fellow toons and certainly not against people who were just afraid. But he knew of T.O.M. having been on the Absolution himself from time to time and he wanted to help however he could.

"If you think someone down here may have helped the Intruder, then you're free to take a look at the police station. But it's been pretty quiet as far as crime goes. The latest thing I can think of is some noise disturbances down in the Adult Swim district. But didn't really give it too much thought...Guess in hindsight, I should have. Whoever feels like going out of your group you've got assembled here, I can lead some of em down to the warehouses they got in that district."

"The Adult Swim district..?" Before his current incarnation, T.O.M. veered the line of being mature enough to cross the line into that spot. Most toons pretended like the Adult Swim district didn't even exist. Least of all when it had people like Bushido Brown running around.

"..Well, given that the funding for the Absolution comes from that District, wouldn't be against checking it out. They got a bar down there too don't they?"

"Yeah, Williams Street I think it's called. You don't think one of the guys hanging around there had the smarts to help the Intruder take over the Absolution do you?"

"Maybe not that but the Intruder didn't just go from a blob to this in a day, Batman. I know Moltar hangs around there a lot these days. Been bored ever since I took over as host of Toonami. Maybe he's seen some things that we haven't." Turning towards the crowd at large, T.O.M. placed his hand on his hip.

"Alright, you guys now that's all quelled, we've got suggestions on where to go. You can head with Batman to check out the warehouses or you can come with me to Willams Street. Either way we're heading into the Adult Swim district and well it's not exactly a walk in the park there-"

"WAIT!"

"..What?!"

Glancing over at where Patrick had caught up with Spongebob, both starfish and sponge seemed eager to help T.O.M's cause. After they'd just spent the last few minutes disrupting the hell out of it.

"Patrick and I want to make it up to you guys and help! We're tough enough to get into the Salty Spitoon, we can go to the prison! We can lead whoever wants to go! Isn't that right, Patrick! ..Patrick?"

patricio%2Bestrella.gif

@C.T. @DapperDogman @Verite @Bomb @The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Lizzy
Jack nodded and ignored the strange pink and yellow blobs speaking to them, instead moving to join T.O.M. in his task, "The bar shall need a strong hand to keep things things under control, and you are in no condition to fight, my friend. I shall accompany you in order to safeguard you."

"...Wahl. We're heading to the warehouse. Now." She ordered immediately, realizing that the Machias would want to kill the yellow sponge and the pink star within 3 seconds of meeting. She strode forward without any further comment, outright dragging Wahl behind her by his collar.

SFzk5Sc.png

"...Release me."

"Nope."

3XANtHP.png

@T.O.M. @warehouse​

7o2J5Tq.jpg

latest

"WAIT!"

"..What?!"

patricio%2Bestrella.gif

Zim would stare at GIR angrily for a solid minute, before turning around and hearing T.O.M. speak, the alien would take this a challenge against him and his robots intelligence.

iz_zim_1355.png

"MUAHAHAHAH! THAT PATHETIC INTRUDER WAS NO MATCH FOR THE LIKES OF ZIM! With the support of my Tallest and the Irken Empire, this Intruder will be nothing but JELLY when I am finished with him!"

Zim struck a righteous pose for his small stature

latest

"...ON TOAST!"

"TOAST!"

"Yes, toast!"

"TOAST!"

"...Riiight, ANYWHO! I will clearly be leading this opera--"

Then a familiar voice filled the Irken's antennae, causing them to twitch abit. Zim took a much more serious tone, turning his head slowly to face an old enemy of his. A being that Zim didn't even know he truly hated this much. A being that Zim wants destroyed even more than Dib, even more then GIR, even more than humanity itself.

And his name is Spengrob.

...wait, no, his name is--

"SPONGEBOB! Don't think you can fool me this time with your clever disguise, I may have been cancelled, but I am still keen on your repulsive scent, MARK MY WORDS!" Zim screamed as he stared at...a regular yellow sponge sitting on the counter. Zim cackled manically before twitching once more and turning around to face the REAL Spongebob.

giphy.gif

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHAH! YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT WAS A RUSE! A TRICK! A DECOY! BUT, DO NOT ACT SO SURPRISED, FOR I CLEARLY KNEW WHERE YOU WERE STANDING THIS WHOLE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME! HOW COME YOU ARE EVEN STILL RELEVANT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!?! I DESERVE THAT SPOT YOU HAVE AND YOOOOOOOOUUUU KNOW IT! YOU...YOU...YOOOOUUU!"

Zim proceeded to dissolve in a tantrum of blind rage and anger for the fairly well-mannered Sponge. He seemed to share some ill-will for him.

Zim would calm down, staring between Spongebob and Patrick

"IM FINE! I'm fine! I'm cool! NOW THEN, DESPITE THIS DISGUSTING SITUATION, I WILL LEAD THIS OPERATION TO THE POLICE STATION! FOLLOW ME, WEAKLINGS, TO YOUR DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"

sidebar01.gif

Zim cackled maniacally and began to scurry off in the general direction of the police station, with GIR briefly shuddering before following suit.

@C.T. @DapperDogman @Verite @Bomb @The Great Detective @T.O.M. @The Tactician @Lizzy

"You people act like I'm the weird one" Bushido mutters under his breath "This chick has a flaming lion, and we're all going to just...accept that?"​
tumblr_o2t9peofNP1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Yup. Just accept that~"
patricio%2Bestrella.gif

Malva noticed this, and only winked at Patrick. Might as well keep up with her appearances.
tumblr_l98mwzWUjg1qa3fe6.png

"No, I didn't... I can barely hear myself think with all this commotion and screaming going around," Roy would say to Jack, letting out a small sigh as his heart would gradually stop racing, "I guess that's why I didn't catch your name the first time either... Jack, you said? Right... Anyway, I--" He began to speak, before suddenly being shushed by Malva, who appeared before him to his surprise.

When it would be his turn to speak again, he'd give a low grunt, before composing his thoughts together. This little lady was something else, and that thing of hers as well.

roy_mustang_icon_by_lieutenant96-d3j34vn.jpg

"No, I haven't heard of whatever those things are... What's it to ya?"

Attack the enemy in a place where he feels strong... I most certainly do not feel strong here, the State Alchemist could only think to himself, as though lamenting something he never had.

However, he would raise an eyebrow in interest upon seeing the small hint of flame in Pyroar's mouth as it yawned. As if on instinct, he wordlessly picked up the creature with surprising ease, despite how big it was, and giving it a pensive stare.

original.gif

And then he laughed.

"Whatever he is though, I like it!"

Before he would be able to say more though, a... starfish man in green pants would show up and call the little lady pretty. Whoa whoa. This little man had no game! No game at all! If he wanted to win over a lady, he'd have to be less like that and more suave! Chicks dug suave, and compliments were more appreciated with a coolly said attitude, at least in his experience.

"... I think you should probably... get back with your friend," Roy said to Patrick, having already forgotten that he was now holding the Pyroar in his hands, without even getting permission from Malva first no less, making him look all the more silly the more he tried to look serious instead, "Alright, enough dilly-dallying. We can have more of that later, but for now, it looks like we've got places to go, huh?"

@T.O.M. @The Tactician @The Great Detective
Pyroar gave a really confused response when it came to being picked up so easily like so. Though, as he didn't ask for permission from Malva, the Pokemon was soon sent back into it's pokeball no problem.

"Yes, enough dilly-dallying~ You're lucky that Pyroar didn't decide to burn you up from being picked up so suddenly."

Though, Malva had other ideas for now, heading over to join some to the warehouse.

@T.O.M. @DapperDogman @C.T. @warehouse​

7o2J5Tq.jpg

latest

"WAIT!"

"..What?!"

patricio%2Bestrella.gif

"Might as well..."

Bomby headed to the warehouse, in hopes to find some unused booster packs.

@warehouse folks @The Great Detective @C.T. @T.O.M.

7o2J5Tq.jpg

latest

"WAIT!"

"..What?!"

patricio%2Bestrella.gif

"Well, you have obviously done well raising her to be such a beautiful creature, and I feel as though she would never think of betraying your trust and care in her."

Jack nodded and ignored the strange pink and yellow blobs speaking to them, instead moving to join T.O.M. in his task, "The bar shall need a strong hand to keep things things under control, and you are in no condition to fight, my friend. I shall accompany you in order to safeguard you."

Yurick would look at Back and T.O.M.

images

"I'll join you guys at the bar. If you need any help fighting, well..."
He'd reply, lifting a hand and with a bit of concentration small flames would appear to lick the tips of his fingers in seconds.

f568b60d947ed73ea11551f15b98c4f5.jpg

Afterwards they'd extinguish and his hand would return to his side.

"I'm your guy." He finished.

@T.O.M. @The Tactician

"I think the guy in the bat costume is probably my guy...I'll be with him if any of your misfits wanna tag along" he murmurs
"...Wahl. We're heading to the warehouse. Now."
Though, Malva had other ideas for now, heading over to join some to the warehouse.
"Might as well..."

Bomby headed to the warehouse, in hopes to find some unused booster packs.
"Right. Let's not waste any time then. I'll keep in touch, T.O.M."

With that Terry blasted off into the sky with the rockets in the soles of the Batsuit and extended his 'wings' as he flew overhead. To help keep a bat's eye view of any unreasonable looking toons that might have tried to hassle the warehouse group as they continued on their way to the Adult Swim district. Which quite frankly looked about as seedy as T.O.M and Terry had made it out to be.

Camden_NJ_poverty-e1447254508912-440x281.jpg

Trash littered the sidewalks, blowing astray with every solitary gust of wind. Windows were shattered and even the local fire hydrant seemed like it had an attempt or two to steal it. Or destroy it. Knowing the inhabitants of the district, Terry figured either one was about as likely. Which meant they had to be extra careful to avoid some of the loons around here. Touching back down upon the ground, Terry pulled out a batarang and held it at the ready as he looked over his shoulder. "I imagine some of you haven't gone down this road before. It's got some of the worst that this city has to offer if T.O.M.'s hunch is right and someone here's helping the Intruder.."

His warning given, Terry continued forward with nothing but the sound of the group's footsteps on the pavement to accompany them. It seemed like despite how built up they'd been as crazy, the denizens of the district knew to behave when Batman rolled around. Whether it was Bruce Wayne or the younger, more futuristic Batman. But whether that would remain as they approached the warehouses remained to be seen.

The warehouses were stacked from side to side and didn't look like they'd been maintained very well, if at all.

"This one right here.." Terry murmured as he walked to one of the warehouses right in the back which seemed to have a couple of WW2 style jeeps parked near it. "..Ancient."

Motioning for the others to stay back, Terry made his way near one of the windows on the warehouse/pressed a finger against it to hear whatever may have been going on.

"Wir müssen die Lieferungen raus hier heute! Der Kontakt wird nicht erfreut sein, wenn wir ein Abwürgen am Ende!"

"Warte! Ich warmes Blut riechen in der Nähe .."

Terry frowned at what he was getting back. German? Why out of all the languages? Continuing to peer inside the warehouse, Terry would have spotted what seemed to be German troops in WW2 era gear with crates on forklifts almost as if they were being transferred.

"I think we may have found our first lead..Let's get in there." Terry stated before making his way up to the top of the warehouse. The skylight seemed like as good a place as any to make an entrance/distract the Germans long enough to allow the others to get in and make their own moves. As glass rained down from above, one of the Germans had their mausers knocked from their grasp by a stray batarang as Terry soared above them.

"Bit late to be trying to win the war isn't it"

NjrZ8BxLd2Y52VgYQCXGmEwJKxD2erjrbqc9ojPybOD4-mBFWQNL-euc7oPOdeIzHzbuVNGekeeyTR5hDBE-kCfuKng=w426-h240-n

But the Germans surprisingly didn't seem too put off by Batman/the other's timely intervention. In fact some of the Germans even seemed amused by the situtation. One of them began to speak in clear English with the slightest touches of their native German accent.

"Ja, Batman. It's too late to win the war. But that war is in the past. We're living in ze present and you and your friends have made a very boring business transaction very entertaining.." Pulling his face mask down, the German revealed blood red eyes and razor sharp fangs as he rushed forward in almost a blur and leaped up, sending a kick Terry's way. Barely managing to raise his arm up in time to defend against the kick, it was still powerful enough to send him flying into a couple of nearby crates. The other Germans by this point had set their sights on the others and quickly rushed towards them.

@Verite @C.T. @The Great Detective @DapperDogman @Bomb
"I'll join you guys at the bar. If you need any help fighting, well..."
vqcwRQb.jpg

"Heh, company's always welcome." Waving Terry off as he made his way to the warehouse, T.O.M/Jack/Yurick headed to the Adult Swim District as well. Only they'd be taking a bit of a detour. Splitting off from Terry's group about halfway, the trio found themselves hanging around what should have been the Willams Street bar. Only it seemed it'd be switched around as a result of the Nicktoon/CN verses colliding and Moltar was seen standing outside aruging with the bouncer.

EAA31233C11119467020745097216_2566aeee812.0.4.jpg

"This is the Salty Spitoon, how tough are ya?"

"Look, I just want a drink. Is that too much to ask? I have the money and the urge. Can you just like..Step aside? Just move a little to the right.."

But the fish wasn't moving and the sentient lava in a containment suit wasn't getting his drink. T.O.M. saw this as a prime time to get answers. Because if Moltar was allowed in and got plastered, they wouldn't be getting anything out of him for a while. So as the robot approached, Moltar groaned.

"What is it, T.O.M? Come to rub your success in my face some more? What model are you now..? 8..9?"

"No, no! Not at all, Moltar! I was actually wondering if you could answer a couple of questions-"

Moltar.jpg

"Oh! Oh! I've got an answer! No."

@The Tactician @Lizzy
Zim would stare at GIR angrily for a solid minute, before turning around and hearing T.O.M. speak, the alien would take this a challenge against him and his robots intelligence.

iz_zim_1355.png

"MUAHAHAHAH! THAT PATHETIC INTRUDER WAS NO MATCH FOR THE LIKES OF ZIM! With the support of my Tallest and the Irken Empire, this Intruder will be nothing but JELLY when I am finished with him!"

Zim struck a righteous pose for his small stature

latest

"...ON TOAST!"

"TOAST!"

"Yes, toast!"

"TOAST!"

"...Riiight, ANYWHO! I will clearly be leading this opera--"

Then a familiar voice filled the Irken's antennae, causing them to twitch abit. Zim took a much more serious tone, turning his head slowly to face an old enemy of his. A being that Zim didn't even know he truly hated this much. A being that Zim wants destroyed even more than Dib, even more then GIR, even more than humanity itself.

And his name is Spengrob.

...wait, no, his name is--

"SPONGEBOB! Don't think you can fool me this time with your clever disguise, I may have been cancelled, but I am still keen on your repulsive scent, MARK MY WORDS!" Zim screamed as he stared at...a regular yellow sponge sitting on the counter. Zim cackled manically before twitching once more and turning around to face the REAL Spongebob.

giphy.gif

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHAH! YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT WAS A RUSE! A TRICK! A DECOY! BUT, DO NOT ACT SO SURPRISED, FOR I CLEARLY KNEW WHERE YOU WERE STANDING THIS WHOLE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME! HOW COME YOU ARE EVEN STILL RELEVANT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!?! I DESERVE THAT SPOT YOU HAVE AND YOOOOOOOOUUUU KNOW IT! YOU...YOU...YOOOOUUU!"

Zim proceeded to dissolve in a tantrum of blind rage and anger for the fairly well-mannered Sponge. He seemed to share some ill-will for him.

Zim would calm down, staring between Spongebob and Patrick

"IM FINE! I'm fine! I'm cool! NOW THEN, DESPITE THIS DISGUSTING SITUATION, I WILL LEAD THIS OPERATION TO THE POLICE STATION! FOLLOW ME, WEAKLINGS, TO YOUR DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"

sidebar01.gif

Zim cackled maniacally and began to scurry off in the general direction of the police station, with GIR briefly shuddering before following suit.

@C.T. @DapperDogman @Verite @Bomb @The Great Detective @T.O.M. @The Tactician @Lizzy
Spongebob and Patrick stared blankly at Zim as he had his outburst. They distinctly recalled him somewhat. But they couldn't recall from where. As both sponge and starfish wracked their brains for answers, a lightbulb appeared above Spongebob's head. Only to go dim for a brief moment until he flicked it back on.

"I...Don't recall you at all! But you seem to know me and that's great! Maybe I'll remember you since you're helping us save the world! Dahahahahahahah!" The sponge's trademark cackle sounded out as both of them followed Zim and GIR to the police station. Which just as Terry had stated didn't seem to be too active. Though appearances were always deceiving. As the trio made their way in, they'd see jail cells further down the line and cops munching on donuts and otherwise being stereotypical cartoon cops. But one stood out from the rest.

It may have been because he had a nameplate on his desk that literally read 'I. Am. Weasel' but that'd just be silly. Peeking up from his desk, the weasel narrowed his eyes before pushing off and hopping to his feet.

latest

"Do you, Sponge/Starfish/green man/green dog need any assistance?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

7o2J5Tq.jpg

latest

"WAIT!"

"..What?!"

patricio%2Bestrella.gif

Yu%2BYu%2BHakusho%2B-%2BHiei.jpg

It appeared as if the entire group had been watched by someone. This person didn't seem all interested in the fighting around them but as things seemed to calm down he focused his attention on T.O.M. Watching him walk off to Williams Street.

mqdefault.jpg

'Intruder.... When I find you.... You will be subjected to the worse torture I can come up with...' Hiei thought to himself as he followed T.O.M. He was tailing those who also chose to follow T.O.M. from a good distance away since he hated being around people.

With that Terry blasted off into the sky with the rockets in the soles of the Batsuit and extended his 'wings' as he flew overhead. To help keep a bat's eye view of any unreasonable looking toons that might have tried to hassle the warehouse group as they continued on their way to the Adult Swim district. Which quite frankly looked about as seedy as T.O.M and Terry had made it out to be.

Trash littered the sidewalks, blowing astray with every solitary gust of wind. Windows were shattered and even the local fire hydrant seemed like it had an attempt or two to steal it. Or destroy it. Knowing the inhabitants of the district, Terry figured either one was about as likely. Which meant they had to be extra careful to avoid some of the loons around here. Touching back down upon the ground, Terry pulled out a batarang and held it at the ready as he looked over his shoulder. "I imagine some of you haven't gone down this road before. It's got some of the worst that this city has to offer if T.O.M.'s hunch is right and someone here's helping the Intruder.."

His warning given, Terry continued forward with nothing but the sound of the group's footsteps on the pavement to accompany them. It seemed like despite how built up they'd been as crazy, the denizens of the district knew to behave when Batman rolled around. Whether it was Bruce Wayne or the younger, more futuristic Batman. But whether that would remain as they approached the warehouses remained to be seen.

The warehouses were stacked from side to side and didn't look like they'd been maintained very well, if at all.

"This one right here.." Terry murmured as he walked to one of the warehouses right in the back which seemed to have a couple of WW2 style jeeps parked near it. "..Ancient."

Motioning for the others to stay back, Terry made his way near one of the windows on the warehouse/pressed a finger against it to hear whatever may have been going on.

"Wir müssen die Lieferungen raus hier heute! Der Kontakt wird nicht erfreut sein, wenn wir ein Abwürgen am Ende!"

Terry frowned at what he was getting back. German? Why out of all the languages? Continuing to peer inside the warehouse, Terry would have spotted what seemed to be German troops in WW2 era gear with crates on forklifts almost as if they were being transferred.

"I think we may have found our first lead..Let's get in there." Terry stated before making his way up to the top of the warehouse. The skylight seemed like as good a place as any to make an entrance/distract the Germans long enough to allow the others to get in and make their own moves. As glass rained down from above, one of the Germans had their mausers knocked from their grasp by a stray batarang as Terry soared above them.

NjrZ8BxLd2Y52VgYQCXGmEwJKxD2erjrbqc9ojPybOD4-mBFWQNL-euc7oPOdeIzHzbuVNGekeeyTR5hDBE-kCfuKng=w426-h240-n

But the Germans surprisingly didn't seem too put off by Batman/the other's timely intervention. In fact some of the Germans even seemed amused by the situtation. One of them began to speak in clear English with the slightest touches of their native German accent.

"Ja, Batman. It's too late to win the war. But that war is in the past. We're living in ze present and you and your friends have made a very boring business transaction very entertaining.." Pulling his face mask down, the German revealed blood red eyes and razor sharp fangs as he rushed forward in almost a blur and leaped up, sending a kick Terry's way. Barely managing to raise his arm up in time to defend against the kick, it was still powerful enough to send him flying into a couple of nearby crates. The other Germans by this point had set their sights on the others and quickly rushed towards them.

vqcwRQb.jpg

"Heh, company's always welcome." Waving Terry off as he made his way to the warehouse, T.O.M/Jack/Yurick headed to the Adult Swim District as well. Only they'd be taking a bit of a detour. Splitting off from Terry's group about halfway, the trio found themselves hanging around what should have been the Willams Street bar. Only it seemed it'd be switched around as a result of the Nicktoon/CN verses colliding and Moltar was seen standing outside aruging with the bouncer.

"Look, I just want a drink. Is that too much to ask? I have the money and the urge. Can you just like..Step aside? Just move a little to the right.."

But the fish wasn't moving and the sentient lava in a containment suit wasn't getting his drink. T.O.M. saw this as a prime time to get answers. Because if Moltar was allowed in and got plastered, they wouldn't be getting anything out of him for a while. So as the robot approached, Moltar groaned.

"What is it, T.O.M? Come to rub your success in my face some more? What model are you now..? 8..9?"

"No, no! Not at all, Moltar! I was actually wondering if you could answer a couple of questions-"

Moltar.jpg

@The Tactician @Lizzy

Spongebob and Patrick stared blankly at Zim as he had his outburst. They distinctly recalled him somewhat. But they couldn't recall from where. As both sponge and starfish wracked their brains for answers, a lightbulb appeared above Spongebob's head. Only to go dim for a brief moment until he flicked it back on.

"I...Don't recall you at all! But you seem to know me and that's great! Maybe I'll remember you since you're helping us save the world! Dahahahahahahah!" The sponge's trademark cackle sounded out as both of them followed Zim and GIR to the police station. Which just as Terry had stated didn't seem to be too active. Though appearances were always deceiving. As the trio made their way in, they'd see jail cells further down the line and cops munching on donuts and otherwise being stereotypical cartoon cops. But one stood out from the rest.

It may have been because he had a nameplate on his desk that literally read 'I. Am. Weasel' but that'd just be silly. Peeking up from his desk, the weasel narrowed his eyes before pushing off and hopping to his feet.

latest

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
char_1590.jpg

So this is where it led. This was all weird. If T.O.M. weren't here he'd have done away with everyone here with only after sword swings. He also didn't want to blow his cover just yet.

@T.O.M @Lizzy @The Tactician

vqcwRQb.jpg

Moltar.jpg

@The Tactician @Lizzy

latest

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Jack sighed as he realized that this would take awhile if they didn't quickly find a way to warm Moltar up to their questions. Thinking for a moment, an idea came to him once he remembered the bouncer and his refusal to admit the scientist into the bar.

"Perhaps we can make a deal, my friend?" He stepped forward, taking T.O.M.'s place as the spokesman for the group, "You require a glass of stout ale, do you not? And this gentleman here is keeping you from such a thing? Perhaps if you answer my friend's questions, then I can help you gain entrance into this tavern." Simple enough to say, and given the criteria for the bar's entrance, the samurai had no doubt he could fulfill it.​
Yu%2BYu%2BHakusho%2B-%2BHiei.jpg

It appeared as if the entire group had been watched by someone. This person didn't seem all interested in the fighting around them but as things seemed to calm down he focused his attention on T.O.M. Watching him walk off to Williams Street.

mqdefault.jpg

'Intruder.... When I find you.... You will be subjected to the worse torture I can come up with...' Hiei thought to himself as he followed T.O.M. He was tailing those who also chose to follow T.O.M. from a good distance away since he hated being around people.

char_1590.jpg

So this is where it led. This was all weird. If T.O.M. weren't here he'd have done away with everyone here with only after sword swings. He also didn't want to blow his cover just yet.

@T.O.M @Lizzy @The Tactician

Hiei wasn't as stealthy as he believed himself to be. Out of the corner of his eyes, Jack maintained a careful watch on the man, having little more than distrust felt towards him. Was he one of the Intruder's agents, someone seeking to stop them? For now, he would not draw attention to the fact that he knew of the presence, but once their questions were answered and they left...

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @T.O.M.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.