• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves [Characters for Adoption][OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD I still think the joker has it topped (unless you count animes...)
Yeah, Raito's laugh is pretty disturbing. But then again, the joker has a spooky sense of realism to his laugh.

XD I'm just waiting for more replies before replying myself o-o

XD I can understand that, I do it myself. For example, only one person has posted since me, and there really is nothing much I can do to push things forwards until other people reply. Anyway, don't worry, but if you can squeeze out a post soon, even if it's short and not very good, I'd be delighted! :D

Heh I could try I guess, though I'll wait for just a little more for another post o-o

I'm sorry Cassie :( Everything IRL is bringing me down o.o I'm finding it hard to even reply to Lissa's RP's...
I might have to drop out >_<

<w<; Aren't I the one who posted last?
Yes, that's why I didn't list your name. But there really isn't much I can do until somebody else posts, seeing as I don't have a proper character. I really need to wait until everybody's in pairs, or at least most people, before I can move on.

I'm sorry Cassie :( Everything IRL is bringing me down o.o I'm finding it hard to even reply to Lissa's RP's...
I might have to drop out >_<
That's okay Ali, if you've got RL problems then it's fine for you to drop out. Best of luck IRL ^.^

Hmm...since two people have dropped out, I might see if any new players want to adopt Ali or Princess of the Teacup's characters...

Sorry! My family got a new pet and she is taking up almost all of my free time. But I will get a post up before tomorrow.

That's cool Xylime, I just needed to check. I look foward to your post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back