The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves [Characters for Adoption][OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness cass. you deserve a cookie. go bake yourself your treat as an award to yourself for being awesome.......Dallas should have joined us come on peer pressure one of us...one of us.....one of us

<.< No he's already thought of as a 'boy scout' because he forgot to put his back pack with the original school uniform in it into his dorm room... Dallas did his part!

Also, punishing somebody for giving a spare uniform to somebody in soaking wet close is a bit extreme. And dry clothes = less water on floor = helping cleaners! :D

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
So, I thought I'd just check up with you all, see how you're liking things so far. Is everybody happy with the general post lengths? Is the roleplay going too fast or too slow? Is it interesting, or would you like more action? Are you wanting to get onto befriending each other to try and figure out who the girl is sooner, or would you like more time to establish your own character, the setting, etc.? Please give me feedback, it will help me structure the next few events after the push-ups. ^.^

Also~! I can't wait for Mr. Humfrey to make his mega announcement! I have a cool surprise for you all, and I want to tell you already!

I am fine with how thing are going, but I'm cool with going at a different pace should anyone desire to change it. (though I don't know how useful my response is considering Julius is in the middle of the current action)

Also I will post tomorrow (I wanted to give people who haven't react to stuff yet a chance to do so)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Princess of the Teacup Based on the appearance picture for your character, I assumed Ross was dark-skinned. If I made a mistake in that assumption, please let me know and I'll edit my post (and make a mental note for all times to come)

Gladis Just wanted to let you know that my last two posts have my character involved with yours. (you tagged me in your post, I thought I'd do something similar) I'm sorry I posted twice before you got a chance to respond the first time >_<

You're fine.

Please give a warm welcome to @Crimson77 , who shall be playing Aki! Crimson/Aki was the surprise I've been referring to, so you don't have to worry about that any more. Well, actually, you do, because like with everything I do, trouble will be stirred up. Hopefully you will all get along well though! :)

I'm about to add Aki's profile to the character profile post, so don't worry about Aki's info or anything.

Cassette Is Aki Kagamine (Crimson77's character) a German or Russian transfer student? (in the OOC Character Bin you wrote that Aki is a German transfer student but in the IC you wrote that he was from Russia)

He's Russian, it be a typo, I think? He's suppose to be Russian, either way! ^^

And pleased to meet you all! :D I'm hoping to help stir up trouble fun while my character is at play! ;) Haha!

<.<; I'm not sure about this Crimson... <.<; btw...hold on a second...I wanna link a song I think you'll like...(Or maybe not I'm still linking it.)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Typo? What typo? It said Russian all along, I swear! >;)
But yes, it was meant to say Russian, not German. >.<

Oh you'll love Aki, no worries ;D

LOL! PIKA GIRRRLLL X3

Yay more! -shares with you though- >w<
Thankies ^.^. *nibbles on cookie*

This reminds of this adorable picture...
sharing_cookies_xd_by_mekyoii-d51y0vy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.