The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves [Characters for Adoption][OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now kiddies, you know that stripping would make the game unfair! Although I might make a Mr. Humfrey leave the room while I'm away...

I'm not quite sure that's how it works, but if you wish. ;)

Wait... if you start naked... do you reverse strip as you play?

On my post which four posts above this one you gave me a negative rating ;)

ok gotten rid of i must have tried to like it made a terrible mistake sorry sensei

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yes, you can just click undo rating. I thought it might have been an accident considering the lack of post I had to misspell. XD

ok gotten rid of i must have tried to like it made a terrible mistake sorry sensei
Thanks muchly! There's no need to worry about it, it was just a small error which is all sorted now. :)

no i have cause dishonro to you i must commit seppkou ( I think thats right spelling ) ro make up my mistake

no i have cause dishonro to you i must commit seppkou ( I think thats right spelling ) ro make up my mistake
...Somehow I think that's a little extreme. It's fine, you're human (I hope...), and all humans have accidents. No harm was done, and it really is a tiny issue which is all dealt with now. So it's totally fine.

(Alas, the spelling is Seppuku, not that it matters ^.^)

see i did it again my spelling has angered the heavens so i must take my life....on second thought i will just drink juice and eat some carrots as punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.