The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves [Characters for Adoption][OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I'm so worried (also annoyed at my other rps...)

@Cassette

Yup def. And that laugh vid is creepy as hell. O.O

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Because where would we be in life without creepy laughs? :D
XD I still think the joker has it topped (unless you count animes...)

XD I still think the joker has it topped (unless you count animes...)
Yeah, Raito's laugh is pretty disturbing. But then again, the joker has a spooky sense of realism to his laugh.

XD I'm just waiting for more replies before replying myself o-o

XD I can understand that, I do it myself. For example, only one person has posted since me, and there really is nothing much I can do to push things forwards until other people reply. Anyway, don't worry, but if you can squeeze out a post soon, even if it's short and not very good, I'd be delighted! :D

Heh I could try I guess, though I'll wait for just a little more for another post o-o

I'm sorry Cassie :( Everything IRL is bringing me down o.o I'm finding it hard to even reply to Lissa's RP's...
I might have to drop out >_<

<w<; Aren't I the one who posted last?
Yes, that's why I didn't list your name. But there really isn't much I can do until somebody else posts, seeing as I don't have a proper character. I really need to wait until everybody's in pairs, or at least most people, before I can move on.

I'm sorry Cassie :( Everything IRL is bringing me down o.o I'm finding it hard to even reply to Lissa's RP's...
I might have to drop out >_<
That's okay Ali, if you've got RL problems then it's fine for you to drop out. Best of luck IRL ^.^

Hmm...since two people have dropped out, I might see if any new players want to adopt Ali or Princess of the Teacup's characters...

Sorry! My family got a new pet and she is taking up almost all of my free time. But I will get a post up before tomorrow.

That's cool Xylime, I just needed to check. I look foward to your post!

Status
Not open for further replies.