The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves [Characters for Adoption][OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even the cookie the expressions make for a neat look too.

I wanted to wait for Gladis to respond to Julius' interactions...but I don't want to hold us up. Cassette, let me know when you need me to post next for the rp to continue.

Well I've given a reply, but I'd only grade it a C. I'm having one of those week were everything just feels bluuuuuuuh, and inspiration of any sort escapes you. Which isn't a very good excuse, but whatever, I'm sorry if I'm being a sucky GM right now.

Anyway, moving on like a Swellow, please keep posting guys~. I don't care if it's stupidly random, you can turn up the heat to two hundred degrees (Celsius, not centigrade, damn it), and throw in a li'l' ro-o-mance, even of the shounen ai kind! While I'd love to do so myself, teachers aren't really supposed to, y'know, mingle with students, and who'd want Humfrey slobbering on them? Although I could just jump into the body of a random guy in the class (not like that, you perv!), and go on some sort of panty sniffing hunt for the guy. Hmmm...well, I finally have an idea for my next post, if nothing else happens.

Um, whatever this is, over and out!

It already crossed my mind to maybe make Dallas do something kind of funny...maybe cute?

So sorry, but I'm going to drop out of this rp.

So sorry, but I'm going to drop out of this rp.
That's kinda saddening to hear, and we're going to miss your presence! But I'm sure you have your reasons, so it's fine. Best of luck in the future! ^.^

By the way, is it okay if I find a way to murder/kill/annihilate your character if you're leaving? I won't do so if you'd feel uncomfortable with it, so it's your choice.

Edit: In fact, could I take control of your character to do something...special...to get rid of him?

Right, I'll be posting later, sorry for the delay!

Okay, as I said, I'm working on a post (sorry for being an idiot late). I'm not killing off Ross...just yet. I'mma working on it though!

XD Totally, because Ross is the Boss... For now

Reactions: 2 people
How am I supposed to kill him now he has an epic rhyme? XD
XD the rhyme shall determine the crime? (Oh dear, I can't help myself anymore >.<)

Oh dear...
Is everything okay, darling (I've decided I feel uncomfortable addressing anybody as darling) Arius? :)

Also, brace yourselves people! You might be able to guess what for, but even is you can't, be ready! This trust exercise won't be ending happily~. >:D

Is everything okay, darling (I've decided I feel uncomfortable addressing anybody as darling) Arius? :)

Also, brace yourselves people! You might be able to guess what for, but even is you can't, be ready! This trust exercise won't be ending happily~. >:D
Alright then, no happily ever after it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.