The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves [Characters for Adoption][OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh awesome thanks! :3

tumblr_mebf1er4OM1rves7ho1_1280.jpg

How tired is Julius? XD
Silly Cassette, The chart is irrelevant when it comes to Julius! He isn't there to learn, he's there to let the other boys bask in his beauty!

Also, muwahahaha! Julius' first victimImean...frrrrriend.

Reactions: Demaryu
Silly Cassette, The chart is irrelevant when it comes to Julius! He isn't there to learn, he's there to let the other boys bask in his beauty!

Also, muwahahaha! Julius' first victimImean...frrrrriend.
XD Who knows, this may be the beginning of a beautiful relationship ;3

Has anyone taken up the role as the female yet?

Cassette It's not important, but if at all possible, could you please add people's height to their appearance if it was given? (it helps me visualize the scene better if I know how tall characters are compared to mine)

Cassette It's not important, but if at all possible, could you please add people's height to their appearance if it was given? (it helps me visualize the scene better if I know how tall characters are compared to mine)
It wasn't given ':/. I could everyone to post it here though, if you like?

Naw, it's no biggy. But if people want to share the info on their own I would be super grateful!

(Julius is 5 ft 7 in or 170.18 cm)

Reactions: 2 people
If you're scared of Mr. Humfrey then you'll be petrified of the teacher in Biology later on... ;)

Oh! Stuff to say! Um, if you have ANY queries or uncertainties about the whole PMing system thing then please ask me now! I just want to check everybody's cool with it before we get deeper into the RP where things get more spicy and interesting (I'm only crossing this out because I feel like I'm being arrogant otherwise. Is this statement arrogant? Ugh, I don't even care any more. Well, have a good day! <3)

This is pretty random, but whatever. I just want to mention you can pretty much do as you like in the IC. So if you want to spice things up a bit, or get your character more involved, then you can create almost whatever action you want. Explosions! Theft! Fire! Injury! Um, *insert random word which could be dramatic*! Abrupt ending to a post!

Reactions: Demaryu
So, I thought I'd just check up with you all, see how you're liking things so far. Is everybody happy with the general post lengths? Is the roleplay going too fast or too slow? Is it interesting, or would you like more action? Are you wanting to get onto befriending each other to try and figure out who the girl is sooner, or would you like more time to establish your own character, the setting, etc.? Please give me feedback, it will help me structure the next few events after the push-ups. ^.^

Also~! I can't wait for Mr. Humfrey to make his mega announcement! I have a cool surprise for you all, and I want to tell you already!

Yes, this is my third post in a row. Get over it. It's important, and I don't want you guys to miss stuff because I'm constantly editing my posts.

Our good friend Ali has to be away for a few days. So while she is away, her character shall be asleep, as an IC reason explaining her lack of interaction. Please do not attempt to wake up Ali's character! Thankies~. <3

well after that rather un expcted turn of events. i have to say i am loving this soo much. Mr humfrey deserves teacher of the year award. for me everything is moving fine and its great.

well after that rather un expcted turn of events. i have to say i am loving this soo much. Mr humfrey deserves teacher of the year award. for me everything is moving fine and its great.
(*unexpected. I'm sorry. I had to.)

I'm having fun too~. And it's about to get better~, because of a super duper surprise~. As for that award...
2lmmmg8.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
(*unexpected. I'm sorry. I had to.)

I'm having fun too~. And it's about to get better~, because of a super duper surprise~. As for that award...
2lmmmg8.jpg
totally glad Dallas got away without a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.