The Magician

Dylan laughs lightly."They've always been hostile towards each other, I think.," he says. Dylan looks towards the man " You teleported me to a pond, I know it was you. One second I was staring at you guys and the next, I was in a pond, spitting out water from my mouth."

"IT?" Lux growled some, the hair on his back standing up. "Now, now, Lux." "And yes, dogs and cats could be friends, but if you knew the things that went on inside a dogs mind, you wouldn't wanna be friends with them either." Xavier rolled his eyes, picking the cat up, holding him in his arms.
"Sorry about that. It's part of my security system. Maybe I should pick a better location to teleport them to."

Kiri looked at Dylan. "You were watching us? OH MY GLOB! Xavier! You gained a fan!!" She smiled. "At least I know that Mr. Xavier is definatley someone out of this world~"

"Yeah, I hope you put that into consideration..," Dylan mutters. "How did you do it though? And who are you?"

Dylan looks a bit embarrassed " T-that's not what I meant, I just saw flashes of light. It was curiousity!" he tells Kiri.

Xavier chuckled, petting Lux. "Magic of course. And I'm Xavier, magician extraordinaire." he reached snapped his fingers, watching as confetti fell from the ceiling.

"Curiosity killed the cat, you know." Lux growled, looking up at Xavier. "Sorry, sorry." He soflty scratched between the cat's ears.

Kiri stuck her tongue out at Dylan. "Don't use that excuse to cover up~" Her attention then returned to Xavier. "Oh! By the way...when are you going to show me your special trick thingy??"

Dylan looks shocked, and maybe a bit horrified. "Like Harry Potter?," he says, then realization dawns on him."You could kill me, huh? Anytime, anywhere? Please don't though, there's some things in life I still want to do, like live..."

A look of curiosity appears on Dylan's face. "What 'special trick'?" he asks earnestly.

Xavier sighed and closed his eyes, dropping his head. "No, not like Harry Potter. I'm a magician, not a pubescent boy attending a castle for wizards." smirking slightly he leaned over whispering in Dylan's ear, "And yes, I could kill you."

"I think Kiri should answer that question, she's the one who is the most excited about it." The man laughed, gesturing towards the Kiri.

"Well how about it, Xavier? Show us the magic trick. Please?" he asks, using his best hush puppy face. "I wanna know, can you show me!" he sings.

"Xavier's gonna shapeshift everyone and the house, teleport, and maybe time travel!!" She beamed a smile. "Now we can include Dylan in this trick, right?" She always go by the rule: 'the more the merrier' no matter the situation.

"The time travel sounds a bit...dangerous to say the least. Are you sure you know what your doing?" Dylan asks skeptically.

"He continues to doubt me." he sighed, setting Lux down. Moving to the table, he grabbed the bottle he had set on it earlier. Pouring some of the powder out into his palm, he muttered, sprinkling the powder over Dylan. He stepped back, watching as Dylan slowly transformed into a little girl about the age of nine, dressed in a sun dress, his now long hair pulled into pigtails. He chuckled some. "You're terrible." Lux commented, chuckling. "You would have done worse." he replied, glancing at Lux.

Dylan looks down at himself/herself and sees the sun print on my dress, and my small hand. "Change me back!" He/She yells stomping hi/her foot for emphasis. Maybe it's because he's a nine year old girl now,perhaps not.

Kiri tried to keep in her laughter, as she watched Dylan's reactions. "You look so cute~ So are you a fan now?" She took out her trusty camera and took pictures of the event that had just occured. She labeled this picutre: boy who was turned into 9 year old girl.

Xavier chuckled, ruffling Dylan's hair. "What do you think, Kiri, should I change him back?" he moved to the girl, placing his for arm on her shoulder.

"Give it here, Kiri!" He/She yells. Dylan reaches for the camera in Kiri's hands.

"Can we leave him like this? It'd be much more fun!" Kiri giggled once again. "Hahaha. Only if he wants to stay a girl though." From the corner of her eye, she saw Dylan reaching for her camera. "Hey! I need this for my scrapbook!" Kiri runs behind Xavier, hoping he would serve as a good shield.

"C'mon change me back!," Dylan yells Xavier. "Or at least give me a better looking dress! Sun print!?" Dylan then burst into laughter.