The Magician

"....How are you going to find Dylan? Isn't there like ALOT of dimensions?" Kiri was tempted to stick her whole head into one of the circles, just to see what the other side would look like.

Dylan turns on his/her heel and runs towards his/her home, Xavier's home, the dog park. Dylan runs and runs, legs numb; lungs burning. The man appears in front of him/her. Dylan falls to the ground, lungs urgent for air. The man picks her up, and they both are gone.

"Yes, but there's three main dimensions, he most likely went to one of them." He gently grasped the girl by her shoulders, pulling her away from the wall. "No, no."

The girl pouted as she felt hands pulling her away. The wait was unbearable. "What if he gets into some kind of trouble?"

The man and Dylan appear in a dark cell. He throws Dylan down. "This is my castle," the man said. "My domain."Dylan was silent. Your a magician, aren't you Dylan could feel one painful thought in his/her mind. "Get out of my head!" he/she yelled. Enough of this little girl act Dylan was then changed back to his original form.The man ripped the information he needed to know out of him. "Could've had it the easy way.." he says just as Dylan falls in a deep slumber.

He sighed some "I don't know..." he pulled a rope from a drawer, tying it around the girl's waist.

She looked at Xavier as he tied the rope around her waist. "Uh...what are you doing?" Kiri tried to look for Lux to see if he'd give her some explanation. Unfortunatley, he wasn't in sight. "Did you find Dylan??"

The man exits the cell and walks down the hallway, down to his throne room. Once he enters, he sits on his throne and snaps his fingers together, summoning life back to the dimension.

A Dylan appears behind them, teenage boy and all, but something seemed a bit off.

"I can't let you go in there without this." he lightly tugged the rope to ensure it was tight.

( Sorry, I gtg. I may be on later. Bye!)

((e Ae Sorry. went to make some pasta.))

"WAITWAITWAITWAIT. I'm going in there alone?? Aren't you coming?" If there was one thing that could frighten Kiri, it was being alone. She hated the feeling of loneliness. She lived alone, nobody really liked her at school, and her parents were nowhere to be found.

"No, no, no." he patted the girl's head, attempting to calm her down. "I'm coming with you. You still need a rope, though."

She let out a sigh of relief. "Oh ok..wait...why don't you have a rope for yourself?"

"I'll be alright. I don't wanna lose both ​of you."

"Hahaha. That's understandable~" Kiri put all her belongings on a table, just incase she would have lost them in another dimension.

"Now I need to figure out which dimension he's in." he'd sigh some.

"Well, let's go into random ones, scream his name, and if he hear anything, go investigate." Kiri tilted her head to the side. "Unless he's trapped or stuck somewhere and can't answer at the moment.."

He shrugged some "If we're lucky he stayed in the same spot he landed and hasn't talked to anyone." He grabbed some items from the table, stuffing them in his pockets.

"Then...we're gonna go dimension hopping??" asked Kiri. "Isn't there anything we can use? Like some person decector or something?"