The Magician

Xavier laughed, "I don't think it would hurt to leave him like that for a while. So, what do you want to be, Kiri?"

Kiri put her hand on her chin, thinking about all the posibilities. Within seconds, she narrowed her thoughts down to one thing. "Can I be...changed into a 20 year old? I want to know what it's like being a real adult and all!"

"Wait, wait change me back!" Dylan yell at Xavier. He/She realizes there's no point in reasoning with him, so Dylan grabs a handful of the powder from the table and throws it on myself.

"Being twenty isn't that fun, trust me. Unless you're me of course." He smiled some. Turning to reach for the bottle of powder he saw Dylan reach for it, pouring some on himself. "Dylan, no!" he reached for the boy, just as he began to fade, disappearing into thin air. "Crap." Xavier sighed.

((An alternate universe. Describe it however you want. ^^))

Kiri looked around hoping to see any sign of Dylan. "Eh..where did he go?"

Dylan coughs on the pink smoke that had filled them room. He/She looks down at himself/herself and he/she hasn't changed. "It didn't work?!," he/she yells. Dylan looks around and sees that the room is empty. Silence. "Oh no"

"He's been thrown into an alternate universe. This kind of lack of training can have adverse side effects, like this. He's very lucky I know about alternate universes." Unbuttoning his waistcoat, he pulled it off, throwing it over the back of a chair. He rolled up the sleeves of his dress shirt and opened a drawer, rummaging through it. "If I can open a portal, I may be able to figure out which universe he's in and bring him back."

Dylan starts to freak out. "Hello!?" he/she shouts out. I run out of the house and into the street. Silence. Where the heck am I, what is this place... he thought.

"Is there anything I can do?" She didn't want to be useless to the man. Kiri's face shown determination.

"Help me find my chalk, please." he shut the drawer and began rummaging through the next one.

Dylan stopped and thought this through.Xavier should be able to find me or make a plan. Ugh, but who know long that will take, and I can't just stand around here, doing nothing. I'll just wander around, maybe I can find someone.

"Oh! I have some in my bag! Don't ask why. I was drawing stuff on people's doors." Kiri got out a box of unused chalk. She handed him the box. "Why do you need chalk of all things?"

He chuckled some, taking the chalk. "Why were you drawing on people's doors?" Opening the box, he pulled a piece out "I need it to open the portals to the alternate universes." He moved to a empty wall, drawing three intersecting circles.

Dylan runs down the street, toward the downtown area, then suddenly a man appeared in front of Dylan. He was wearing a dark suit, a cane, and top hat. He had brown hair, and some facial hair. "How did you get here, little girl?" he asks. The man saw a little girl but he didn't know there was a teenage boy in front of him, so he was forced to play along. "I found this place." Dylan said firmly.

"Because....It was their present?" She observed the man as he drew the intersecting circles.

"Really?,"He asks.
"Yes," Dylan says, with a bit of anger in his voice.
"I do not believe you," He replies.
"And since your are a little girl, I will ask you once more, how did you get here." he asks, with a certain adult-like directness to it.
" I-I..." Dylan's voice falters.

"I see..." he nodded, laughing some. Pressing his hand to the wall within one of the circles he waited as his hand faded through the wall. Pulling his hand out, he wrote a one on the wall. Pushing his hand into the next circle, he waited a moment, then pulling it out he wrote a two on the wall. "I really hope Dylan doesn't go anywhere or talk to anyone."