Status
Not open for further replies.
(( @Necropolis so sorry to hear that, hope you find some solution. This was the only RP I'm a part of that's active, and easily one of my favorites... so sad to have it end so soon. If we ever get around to continuing this, rebooting, or whatever, count me in.))

@Necropolis, Damn, that's too bad, well take care of you first and foremost, I hope things turn out better and if you ever on Iwaku again, look me up I'd be more then happy to celebrate your return, thank you for being the first RP I've ever been on and showing me how cool it is.

((Hey guys, since I'll be settling back down in a bit, would you like to continue this RP?))

((If you still want me around, I'd be more then happy to come back))

((Well I guess I'll start first))

Luke grabbed the stick with the meat still cooling and with his other hand went to the satchel and pulled out a pot, the pot was filled with various vegetables. He then pulled out a small blanket setting down the many vegatables and spices, then He stuck the meat in the empty pot and stood up, while bigger on the inside his bag was not always stock with everything he needed.

"I'll be right back Friendo just ya wait" He had to go into the barracks, he had to see if it had a tap to get some water from. He looked at Cyril and nodded in his direction.

"Looks like you got a fine hunt in, good on ya, I'm about to make stew, sit by the fire, we got a long way from daybreak so take a load off"

He walked past Karma almost not commenting anything to him.

"Not a sir, Luke will do just fine, still got stew to make, I'm sure you guys will have plenty of stories by the time I get back" He started to walk into the barracks.

Not before words could be heard under his breath.

"Man you winged fellas hit puberty fast"

((No-one else seems to be posting, so I'll go.))
Karma turned back to the fire after watching Luke leave.
I do not enjoy waiting, I require action, not... This lack of... *sigh*
((My computer is almost set up, we just need a repeater for our internet.))

((Did not get alerts for this, guess I just hadn't been here too long.))

Cyll sat down on a stump next to the camp fire, contemplating what he should even do with the severed head he had obtained. He picked it up and gazed at it for a moment, before setting it back down. "Hunt, yes. But Cyll does not know what to do with the spoils of victory. He then turned to Karma, who was once again in the form he had when Cyll first met him, only a little while ago. I do not know. I am not normally... sentient at this hour. He was speaking of the fact that the ME would usually deactivate him every night as a precaution.

Status
Not open for further replies.