The Lovers Club Season 2 OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
I stole it from you. It was just too perfect of an opportunity not to.
Say no more. Give me a few minutes. I'll bring that sacrifice table I bought from a shady place on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
Posted I think it's pretty good but I'll edit if need be

You don't need to hit the reply button, like I mentioned before. Just add your character's name and location. I showed you, remember. Other than a little bit of extra proofreading, your post is fine.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Stray Shinku
And there's no need to rush...

You don't need to hit the reply button, like I mentioned before. Just add your character's name and location. I showed you, remember. Other than a little bit of extra proofreading, your post is fine.
Doh bad habit and ok I'm happy to change a bit wasn't fully sure in parts.

Sorry just restless and felt pretty creative for some reason so I figured why not post.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Doh bad habit and ok I'm happy to change a bit wasn't fully sure in parts.
Just remember the things we talked about in our PM.

Reactions: Rads
I'll do my best to keep that in mind

We are all excited, but remember to take your time in writing your posts. Personally, I don't care to wait that much as long as I end up seeing a well-written post. Because, Rads, I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but I always struggle to understand your posts. You got the ideas and everything, but they need to be more developed and organized. Instead of rushing, I recommend you take some time to work on them.

We are all excited, but remember to take your time in writing your posts. Personally, I don't care to wait that much as long as I end up seeing a well-written post. Because, Rads, I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but I always struggle to understand your posts. You got the ideas and everything, but they need to be more developed and organized. Instead of rushing, I recommend you take some time to work on them.
Sighs yeah in some rps it has been pretty bad, I just don't want to seem like I'm holding the group back etc.

Sighs yeah in some rps it has been pretty bad, I just don't want to seem like I'm holding the group back etc.
As long as you take your time and remember the things I mentioned to you before, you'll be fine. I'm here to help as well.

I just don't want to seem like I'm holding the group back
You weren't holding us, LOL! We were just waiting for new members and our BENEVOLENT AND MERCIFUL HIME was preparing the IC. Remember to also take some time to give all the glory to her.

I just don't want to seem like I'm holding the group back
You weren't holding us, LOL! We were just waiting for new members and our BENEVOLENT AND MERCIFUL HIME was preparing the IC. Remember to also take some time to give all the glory to her.
Lol that's your job not sure what mine is

You are free to be another sacrifice MEMBER of this wonderful cult ROLEPLAY. We promise you tons of fun! :)
I dunno, I'm about as romantic as my favorite brick wall. Also yes, good to see you again too :D

I dunno, I'm about as romantic as my favorite brick wall. Also yes, good to see you again too :D
You are welcome to join if you'd lie, but no pressure. It's whether you would have fun or not. Everyone understands that romance rps aren't for everyone.

• Thank You
Reactions: Luma
All done! I had so much fun writing that post, yo! XD

All I got from that post:
melons-austin-powersmelons.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Rads
Don't forget the tangerines XD