2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
I couldn't help but think that Shione not being able to answer the "What is love" Question was a missed opportunity, so behold. Some quick meme of what would have been her answer...

Shione Meme.png

I would like to apologize in advance to the people that got alert bombed by me reacting to their OOC chatter(Mostly Shinku. GDI I couldn't count the times I had to hold back my laughter or risk waking up everyone in the house.) I was massively bored and had nothing to do after posting so I did a bit of time traveling, so to speak.

I'm amazed at your ability to read through all that chaos.

I'm amazed at your ability to read through all that chaos.
The most chaotic part about it was that I was reading the entire thing in reverse chronological order. Only decided to read from the beginning when I realized that this OOC wasn't the OG OOC for Lover's Club and thus every message was completely new from the very beginning. I was already at Around page 12 (started at 40) by then.

My take away from all that? Glad to see that you're still you, Shinku. Keep Simping and Never change, man.

Last edited:
The most chaotic part about it was that I was reading the entire thing in reverse chronological order. Only decided to read from the beginning when I realized that this OOC wasn't the OG OOC for Lover's Club and thus every message was completely new from the very beginning. I was already at Around page 12 (started at 40) by then.
Aw, I'm sorry. I should have mentioned it was also a new OOC. I didn't even think about it.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Accelerator
So, I'm brainstorming some events but I wanted to know (besides the few couples we already know about), do any of you have any particular ships you are thinking about or interest for your character? If you don't want to reveal it to other people yet, you can always let me know.

I'm just rolling with whatever happens with my characters.

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
Whos next to post

@Accelerator And that's only the beginning, yo! XD

I'm glad I made you laugh that badly with my posts. I freaking missed Shione, and I'm so damn happy she's back. My Holy Trinity is FINALLY COMPLETE!!!

Haruhi
Miyuki
Shione

SO MUCH POWER. SO MUCH CUTENESS. MY BODY IS READY!!!

And, yes, people, I'm alive. I'm finally able to return to posting tomorrow now that things are slowing down at my job. Be warned, though, Ryu and Alex's novella-ish post is coming.

And, yes, people, I'm alive. I'm finally able to return to posting tomorrow now that things are slowing down at my job. Be warned, though, Ryu and Alex's novella-ish post is coming.
Oh you can expect Ruby to bust her chops a little but then welcome her back

Ruby what now? I don't seem to understand what's going on here... But my boys Ryu and Alex did nothing to her, Why are you like this?

*cries in Spanish*

Ruby what now? I don't seem to understand what's going on here... But my boys Ryu and Alex did nothing to her, Why are you like this?

*cries in Spanish*
I'm a bit confused too. Are you talking about Shione or Shinku's characters because I don't recall Alex or Ryu doing anything to Ruby?

I'm glad I made you laugh that badly with my posts. I freaking missed Shione, and I'm so damn happy she's back. My Holy Trinity is FINALLY COMPLETE!!!

Haruhi
Miyuki
Shione

I have them all Lover's Club Version.png

Shinku Be Like

Forget Link's Tri-Force. This Holy Trinity is what is going to defeat Ganondorf. Their abysmal cuteness is no match for him.

Haruhi
Miyuki
Shione

View attachment 223436
I need to know how you can make these memes, yo! These Lovers Club memes are killing me XD
The power of boredom, a bit of rendering knowledge, and a spark of creativity.

Reactions: ScarletNova

*cries in Spanish*
I'm a bit confused too. Are you talking about Shione or Shinku's characters because I don't recall Alex or Ryu doing anything to Ruby?
My bad yes shion

Hey everyone and specifically @ScarletNova, don't wait on me for the time being. Its almost the end of the semester and I have a lot of catching up to do. The semester ends in 2ish weeks and I'll be back up and running then. But until then having one less thing to worry about would be immensely helpful