• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.

1691816051590.jpeg

The Lovers Club
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

"Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service."

-- Haruhi Nakamura, Club President

:heart:

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all sorts of adventures, from unrelated club trips to school festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

This is a reboot. There is no need to know anything about the old Lovers club rps.

Please read all information below.

Setting:
City: Yokokami (A fictional small city that goes out into towns)
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)
- School: Bara High School
- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
- Stations named after city and the towns

General Information:
- Friendships, friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed, encouraged, and expected.
- This rp is focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.
- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).
- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.
- Characters will be posted in the Character Index (linked above). Please do not post characters on this thread.
- If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear. Let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.
- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.
- Please post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts. Adding interactions (with tagging) is encouraged.
- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.
- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.
- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two per character.
- Three character limit

Last edited:
Exactly what I'm hoping for. Asshole needs to experience getting his feelings hurt.

Someone stomp on his black little heart for me pls

You called?

Under Koharu's marshmallow exterior beats a heart of pure granite. They're opposite in so many ways yet they share some core values. I can see them in a buddy-cop type of dynamic.
I may or may not have misread cause I was getting ready for work. A crush he's unaware of is possible too. Could be as childish as him picking on her for not being his type only to find "not his type" turning out to be his type cause he gets too comfortable around her.

To as simple as her just keeping him from getting into too much trouble. He's really harsh when it comes to breaking off relationships. Wouldn't be surprised if she had to be on the end comforting people left to rot.

Or they could have some kind of understanding. Friendship blossoming into something more kinda thing.

Either way I can see them clashing. Whether it be serious clashing or them just joking around only for jokes to go too far at some point. Fun possibilities 👀

Yeah, I think it would be cool if he starts getting into her except he thinks there's no way. And it becomes increasingly, hilariously clear to everyone that he's into her. And she's completely aware of it all but either (1) she really isn't into him that way or (2) she refuses to encourage him in any way, shape or form until he straightens himself out.

One thing to remember is that Koharu has already seen way more than her fair share of suboptimal males, and she's a very good judge of character. So she won't get involved with someone who won't treat her right.

I couldn't find the one i originally wanted but i think this will work out better.

Reactions: Monbon
I didn't want him to be an edge lord but at the same time i wanted to try and make him interesting not sure if that really worked lol

I didn't want him to be an edge lord but at the same time i wanted to try and make him interesting not sure if that really worked lol
Just depends on how you play him. I can spend paragraphs describing a character and still play them a completely different way. Some sections should be taken with a grain of salt. 😂

That said i dont think your boy will be fond of my boy lol I can't see them getting along at all. Sorry if my boy is mean.

Reactions: Takumi
Just depends on how you play him. I can spend paragraphs describing a character and still play them a completely different way. Some sections should be taken with a grain of salt. 😂

That said i dont think your boy will be fond of my boy lol I can't see them getting along at all. Sorry if my boy is mean.
Lol sures but it does make things interesting.

There's other reasons why he hates pretty boys but that will come later, I'm looking forward to seeing how he works with others

It looks like the issues got resolved before I needed to say anything, but yes, I prefer to have anime images for this rp.

Reactions: Rads and Monbon
One thing to remember is that Koharu has already seen way more than her fair share of suboptimal males, and she's a very good judge of character. So she won't get involved with someone who won't treat her right.
Good for Koharu. She deserves nothing but the best!

@Stray Shinku OMG! I just noticed Solaris likes ice desserts and sweets and I suddenly remembered the Haruhi milkshakes thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Rads and Monbon
Are Haruhis milkshakes bringing people to the club? 🤔

Are Haruhis milkshakes bringing people to the club? 🤔
I mean... she is the president after all. She's bringing people over to this insane, wacky club somehow.

• Sympathy & Compassion
  • Haha
Reactions: Monbon and xLarius
1692422170916.png
1692422183741.png
Milkshakes were never the same again.

lol if anything i might need more women now

@Stray Shinku OMG! I just noticed Solaris likes ice desserts and sweets and I suddenly remembered the Haruhi milkshakes thing.
lol ruby loves cooking and making sweets , she also has a banging body ;p

Last edited:
But there's also bisexuality and other sexualities so the ratio of men and women doesn't exactly need to line up.
Doh your right right now the women have their pick lol.

Reactions: Takumi
Reactions: Rads