2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.

1691816051590.jpeg

The Lovers Club
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

"Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service."

-- Haruhi Nakamura, Club President

:heart:

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all sorts of adventures, from unrelated club trips to school festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

This is a reboot. There is no need to know anything about the old Lovers club rps.

Please read all information below.

Setting:
City: Yokokami (A fictional small city that goes out into towns)
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)
- School: Bara High School
- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
- Stations named after city and the towns

General Information:
- Friendships, friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed, encouraged, and expected.
- This rp is focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.
- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).
- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.
- Characters will be posted in the Character Index (linked above). Please do not post characters on this thread.
- If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear. Let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.
- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.
- Please post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts. Adding interactions (with tagging) is encouraged.
- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.
- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.
- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two per character.
- Three character limit

Last edited:
@Takumi, @Monbon, @Rads, @Shinku⭐Kun, @Ariel

Those of you from the old rp who mentioned about joining the rebooted version. Let me know if you plan to play the same characters or same roles, so that way we can make sure other people won't take them.

Reactions: Takumi and Rads

Those of you from the old rp who mentioned about joining the rebooted version. Let me know if you plan to play the same characters or same roles, so that way we can make sure other people won't take them.
Yeah i'll keep ruby and her position as for bob i have mixed feelings and was thinking of removing him

Yeah i'll keep ruby and her position as for bob i have mixed feelings and was thinking of removing him
That's fine. It's up to you.

That's fine. It's up to you.
I could be wrong but it feels like he just is a char with limited input to the overall to main story and next to no chance at romance.

I could be wrong but it feels like he just is a char with limited input to the overall to main story and next to no chance at romance.
I mean, a character's impact on the rp and potential romance has to do with the effort you put into the character and the posts you make for that character. Everything is starting over with this one, so you could change him or do whatever you want with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi and Rads
I'll keep Sayu for sure and either axe or remake the secretary. Yet to decide on that one.

I'll keep Sayu for sure and either axe or remake the secretary. Yet to decide on that one.
That's totally fine. All of you are free to play the same characters, tweak them, or play completely new ones. It's all up to you.

Reactions: Monbon
I've posted my old character Koharu in the Index. I'll try to make sure she gets a better run out this time!

@Azurian Dream, @Jig The Zom-B The two of you showed interest in the rp in the past, but sign-ups were closed. This is a new one, so if you are still interested, you are welcome to join. If not since it's been a while since then, I understand.

@xLarius will be joining us and has reserved the vice president role.

Woot woot. Party city going to blast up in here.
(I'm rusty. so rusty.)

I think I'll still play Hiroki and Mirai, but with Mirai as a member this time

Oopsie. I added another one. lol don't ask me why i keep making my characters exes. I just think its funnier that way.
379-3793288_5-aug-sipping-tea-anime-removebg-preview.png

Reactions: Rads
Oopsie. I added another one. lol don't ask me why i keep making my characters exes. I just think its funnier that way.
View attachment 243092
"I'm the main character" proceeds to claim he's level-headed in the next line. :D

His head is big and borderlineing delusional. But it is level. 🤣
That boy is going to fall hard for a character on that list and it isn't going to be level after that. :D

• Love
  • According to Plan
Reactions: xLarius and Monbon
Exactly what I'm hoping for. Asshole needs to experience getting his feelings hurt.

Someone stomp on his black little heart for me pls

Exactly what I'm hoping for. Asshole needs to experience getting his feelings hurt.

Someone stomp on his black little heart for me pls
I'm sure they'll be plenty of options.