The Love mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose sighed slightly knowing she was useless. she listened to him and made a small map in her mind on how to reach there. she nodded soflty while thinking a bit lost in her thoughts then watched him jump down ." may i ask you something?" she mumbled as she climbed down in silence. when he wa beside him she stared a bit at him and waved her hand in front of him still really confused about the way he was knowing everything and acting like he was seeing.

"Of course you can. Though that was already a question," Lynx teased her as he grabbed her hand that was waving in front of his blindfolded eyes and laughed. "Are you swatting after a fly or something? I could not hear it though, but some sounds escapes me too," Lynx said as he released her hand as he couldn't help, but laugh at her silly gesture.

she sticked her tongue out and pouted crossing her arms on her chest looking away " lets just leave.." she muttered annoyed. yes she might be clumsy and childish, but she hated to be teased like that like she would be stupid.

"Oh. I might have pressed a switch~" Lynx teased a little bit more as he saw nothing wrong in being a bit childlike and teasing her. It was cute, her pouting face, though that was one of the many secrets he was going to keep inside his head. "Yes, let's get out of town. However, I advise you to stay on your guard. You are wearing the emblem, and that my dear makes you a target for many vengeful people," Lynx warned her as he began walking into the crowded streets and headed towards the town gate to walk to Arvion. Hopefully getting to know more there.

she nodded and looked at the tattoo on her left arm and hid it with her hair as she made a weird kind of plant crawl on her arm like a sleeve from nothing and followed him . she was still pouted and was about to not ven talk to him or let a single sound escape her lips. she didnt really wanted to walk during the night but she didnt object so she followed him in silence playing with a small strand of her hair

They had walked for about two hours in complete silence as Lynx grabbed Rose's hand and dragged her into the bush, he placed his hand over her mouth and shushed her one quick time as he pinned her body down with his own. Soon after they could hear men running and stopping on the path where they had been standing. "Where did they go!?" One man yelled as they looked a bit around. "I don't know! They disappeared!" Another one complained as they ran past them, though Lynx was still pinning Rose down, just in case.

they walked in silence. somehow this was embarrassing but she wasnt about to say anything. her legs started to hurt after a while but didnt say anything, in the moment when she was pulled in the bush she was about to yell but as he placed his hand on her mouth she gulped in silence placing her hand over his wrist but in the next moment she was pinned down and he was laying over her. she blushed really hard and opened her lips to say something but as she heard the voice she closed her lips fast and listened in silence and fear calming her breath

Lynx quickly removed himself from her as he threw his dagger out of the bush, hearing as no sounds were made except the dagger being stuck in the ground he released Rose and sighed relieved, he didn't want to fight so soon. They were far too close to the town and if they fought now then the authorities would come in, and getting away from those were a pain. "They're gone," Lynx said as he walked out of the bush, unaware that Rose was blushing since he was blind and went to grab his dagger. "Let's rest here. There's no reason to walk too far in the night. Unlike me you are not used to walk in the dark," Lynx said as he walked a bit into the forest on the side, finding a clearing by the lake making sure Rose's steps were directly behind his own.

she blushed even harder and took a deep silent breath in order to calm herself down and run a hand in her hair slowly getting up too. she hesitated to follow him first while he was looking around but then as she saw him getting away she run after him and stopped behind him rubbing her left arm softly still a bit red

The clearing was quite beautiful with the forest behind them, a clear sky above them and a small lake with a waterfall close by to them. Lynx sat down in the grass as he pulled out a couple of lunchboxes from his pouch giving one to Rose. "You should eat. We need to get up by sunrise tomorrow. I don't want to waste the light of the sun, and we have a long travel ahead. Arvion is at its best six days away on foot, and that is without these breaks," Lynx informed her as he pulled out a map looking at it, trying to think where they should rest and resupply.

she sat beside him and took the lunch box in sience as she blinked in complet shock/a map ? A MAAAP? / she yelled in her mind. how could he study a map when he was blind?? she almost let a sigh escape her lips but she got up and walked to the lake thinking to relax her feet there and maybe get a bath if the water wasnt too cold. she aproached the lake and sat on close to it playing with her hand on the water

"You going into the water? Beware the fish," Lynx said in a playful happy tone as he had to taunt her a little bit as he loved playing around with people and sometimes that simply got the better of him. He sighed a little bit seeing as they would definitely need to take a lot of breaks if Rose was tired now, maybe training wasn't the worst idea ever that Lynx had in his head.
"Hey. Should we have a sparring match tomorrow morning before we leave? I simply wish to test your skill," Lynx asked her looking up at her from the map as he grabbed a feather pen and wrote down a couple of things on the map trying to think which route was the safest for them to take, and where they would most likely have to go through to get some supplies and information.

she saw the water was great and started to take her jacket off slowly as she scrolled her eyes hearing his warning . she was still pouted at him, but he asked her a question so it was polite to answer. " yes sure.. if you really want to.." she mumbled as she let the jacket fall on the ground and started to undress herself staring at the clear still water. she loved to be in the forest . she smiled oftly as he took a deep breath to listen the nature talking to her. her elf ears twitched a bit as she heard some night animals hunting for food and smiled as she was amost completely naked now. she didnt have to worry about him. hewas blind right? she threw a last glimpse behind, to him then entered the lake slowly

"Very well then. Then we need to wake up a little bit before sunrise," Lynx said to himself making a sort of mental note, before his cheeks lit up and he turned to the forest. "I'll go find us some firewood," He excused himself not expecting her to undress herself in front of him, as he cleared his throat to get his posture and walked into the forest to get some firewood to provide them some warmth in the cold night.

she wasnt listening to him. she just sank herself completely in the water for a few moments listening how the waterfall echoes there then got to the surface and wiped the waper from her face with her hands slowly then looked around with a soft smile and leaned agains an old broken tree which fell in the water and relax there enjoying the nice sanzation of the clear water as she was listening to the forest sounds. she could live in a forest forever. she startd to play with a firefly which got really close to her nose and made her giggle as many others started to gather to the lake

Lynx returned with some firewood as he had gone to gather some and since Rose was soaking herself in the water, she was going to need the heat he could gather up for her. "I got some fire-" He stopped and let out a small chuckle seeing as the clearing was already lighting up with fireflies everywhere as he placed the firewood down and gathered stones around it, before he got two stones and created fire out of the small sparks that hit the dry firewood. "I did not bring a towel, so dry yourself by the fire," Lynx said as he laid down on his back in the grass beside the fire, taking a deep breath in.

Rose smiled a little seeing how he was lighting the fire and waited for him to lay so she could walk there and not bump into him or get to close to him. she slowly got up and walked to the fire having on only her soaked underwear as she cuddled close tot the fire hugging her knees watching the small fire flames raising in the air and disapearing imediately " thank you for the fire.. " she mumbled as she squeezed the water out her long hair

"You're welcome. We need it for the warmth anyway," Lynx said as he let out a small yawn. "We should get to sleep," Lynx added as he turned his back to Rose, his cheeks a little bit dark pink as he tried his best not to think about it, but ignored it for now and began slowly falling asleep using his arm as a pillow, being vulnerable in front of someone for maybe the first time in his life.

she smiled as she watched him and hugged her knees slowly staring at the fire. he was nice afterall... leaving his stupid teasing behind he really seemed a nice guy to her. " good night " she said as slowly got up walking to her bag and get her clothes over her still wet body as she started to shiver. she walked to bring some more fore wood as he was already asleep. she wanted to kep the fire up most of the night for warmth because she forgot to bring herself something to cover her up if she feels cold. maybe tomorrow night they will find a resort.. or a better shelter than sleeping outside like that

Lynx let himself wake up long before sunrise as he faced the sleeping rose and hearing her heavy breaths he could confirm she was asleep. He let out a small soft yawn seeing as the fire was out, though there was more firewood than Lynx had gathered. It had to be Rose's doing and though it was a good idea for their warmth, it was a bad idea to signal for others to see their locations. "I can let her sleep a few hours," Lynx said to himself untying the blindfold and placing it on the grass beside his bag and walked over to the lake to wash his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.