The Love mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
she nodded listening to him and looked around at the people. she blushed hard and pulled her hand back as he touched hers but he bragged her hand and kept her close to him. she blushed hard. thanks god he cant see me... she thought knowing she was looking like a tomato now. she stood close to him as they both started to walk as she was looking around to buy food

"Rose. You need to tell me what's around. I'm able to hear where the buildings are, and smell out some restaurants and food stands, but that's about it. You need to be my eyes," Lynx told her as he in reality didn't have a problem identifying anything around him, he already knew the basic layout of the entire town, but when they came to a town he didn't know, then she would need to help him out. Therefore he wanted her to get used to it, since he was blind and a new town made it hard for him to figure thing out without looking.

she smiled and mumbled " do you want to eat now? or take something with us?" she said as she pulled him with her so they wont be in anyones way as she waited for an answer. she began to feel somehow useful. she was finaly helping someone

"Are you hungry or do you feel fine? If you're not hungry, then let's just stock up on some food and continue through the village. I don't want us to linger her for long as we got a long walk ahead," Lynx said as he supported himself towards Rose to let her guide him and where they were walking, as this way they looked less suspicious too.

she smiled " im not hungry after all... " she said as she looked around to the small shops and smiled to him wide . she loved shopping even thought it was only for food. she pulled him with her to the closest bread shop giggling like a child as she did it. she was holding his hand tight to be sure they wont separate

Lynx felt the smell of fresh bread enter as he smiled, it was good seeing as she knew what they needed at the very least and as they entered a small bell rang from the door, something which almost made Lynx jump since he wasn't expecting it. "Is there anything good you see, I should say better than the other, though remember we have limited money," Lynx said as he continued to take in his surroundings, feeling the owners stare at him due to his blindness.

Rose licked her lips seeing some sweet muffins but decided to nt buy so she ordered some fresh bread and couldnt hld back and bought something sweet for both of them" oh.. let buy some fish.. and some other things we need,," she said as she paid and turned to him holding the small bag. she liked this. she was going always to shopping with her maids..

"Well we are in Bellhaven, not buying fish here would be a waste," Lynx said as he held his hand out for Rose to lead him out of the store and thanked the owners for whatever Rose had bought. He smelt fresh bread and something sweet, but that didn't matter. They were allowed to get some sugar, they were going on a long trip and surviving on fish and bread only was not an option.

she smiled and placed her hand in his and leaded him out the shop as she looked around for the best fish seller to buy the best fresh fish. she found someone who was selling average size fishes and walked there " i like this... i mean... this town its nice... and i love shopping even though its just for food.. with yiu.." she giggled as she said the last words

Lynx smelled the fresh smell of fresh fish and smiled. It seemed as he knew better than going off to buy frozen fish, something which was great to know she managed to do. "Even though it's just for food? How are you planning to survive?" Lynx asked her with a small chuckle as he let her guide him through the town. "We're leaving from the western exit of town, otherwise we'll go through Felton, and that's a slave trade market, if we go there, you'll most likely be taken in as a slave," Lynx told her as he waited for her to lead the way out of town.

took as a slave? they cant take me as a slave as long as i am avisitor of the town.. right?" sh mumbled as they reached the hop and pointed to 6 fishes then looked at him concerned. a slave, her? disgusting..." she thought as she shiered a bit only at the thouhgt of being used

"Who do you think the slaves are from the beginning? The buyers are the locals, not the slaves," Lynx answered her as he opened his backpack for her to place the fishes in as he was happy he was a male at this point, thinking of how rarely men slaves were either taken or sold. It was due to the market being filled with men who wanted their own personal maid after all.

she felt like getting sick thinking at this again and paid for the fishes then put thm in the back " this is awful..." she muttered sad and took his arm walking away to the part of th town he mentioned

(This is where I need to use my ninja smoke and disappear, stupid school -.-, but I shall return in the morning/day and reply to you my dear! Ninja smoke out!)

(lol sure. bye bye. have a nice day at school)

Status
Not open for further replies.