The Love mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
she listened to him like a child woth her hand behind her back and with a curious look. she blushed slightly as he smiled " well... this sounds complicated.. but what happened ?" she was exactly like a child who wanted to lnow from where do babies come from

"That's in the past, and the past-" Lynx reached out and poked her nose childishly with a small smirk on his face. "-Is something only I am allowed to know," Lynx teased her with as he continued to take in his surroundings, feeling the forest coming tighter and tighter as less sun and wind came in contact with himself.

she pouted and jumped into a tree following him from above still poted "bla bla... " she muttered. she was curious, but she understood that his past is none of her bussines and she didnt ask more than she did then . she didnt want to push the limits and make him angry. she enjoyed his teasing somehow.

Lynx laughed softly at her comment since he didn't tell her about his past, but it was a small secret he intended to keep as the only other person who knew the reasons for him being blind was already dead. He heard the sounds of her climbing into the trees and swing her from one to another, before he laughed a bit more. "You turned into a monkey now?" Lynx teased her as he continued to walk along the path, hearing that they were soon out of the forest.

she sighed and muttered an silent ” im starting to hate you... ” she knew he was hearing her but she meant it more as a joke. she jumped beside him again as they left the forest behind and flipped her long hair ” yes . a beautifull cute and gorgeous moneky ” she giggled and followed him . she understood they way he was keeping his secrets for himself. she was only just a stranger for him and viceversa.

"Then I am doing my job right my dear~" Lynx teased back as he kept following her sounds of moving around in the trees, swinging around like a monkey, entertained by the sounds of the branches being pulled down by her weight and sprung up, as she climbed onto the next one. "A monkey yes. All of that in front, I cannot confirm. Thank God I'm blind huh?" Lynx teased her as the forest ended and they were back onto the path and a field was located to their right as otherwise their surroundings were quite empty. "Can you tell me what's around here? I need to know where we are," Lynx asked as it was open fields like this which made it hard for him to tell his surroundings.

she was about to slpa him by being rude to her but sighed and took a deep breath calming down rubbing her head a bit ” there... nothing really.. just a huge field.. ” she mumbled and looked around closely and smiled ” the path seems to lead to a small village though” she said smiling a bit as she made some more steps and stopped in front of him still looking around ” yes.. a village..”

"A village?" Lynx thought a little bit as he pulled out the map and looked at it, going over it with his hand before his hand stopped. "Oh, it is Bellhaven. Yes we can take a short stop there," Lynx said to himself as he put the map back into his pouch. "Hey Rose, come here," Lynx asked as he gestured for her to come closer to him.

Rose still looked to the village listening to his voice then turned her head to him ” what is it?” she said and as he gestured she walked to him stopping in front of him blinking a few times confused having no idea what he wanted from her now

Lynx reached out his hand gently to feel her face and her long hair as he managed to get himself a some sort of imagine of what she looked like, and was very careful to not touch the scratches she had gotten earlier. "I just wanted to feel what you looked like," Lynx said as he was curious after her bragging in the forest.

she blushed a bit and let him touch her face and she smiled a bit ”you was always blind?” she asked him only to tell him the colour of her hair and eyes in case he wanted to know. softly he touched a scratch but she played like he didnt and kept smiling even that hurted a bit

"I've been blind since I was nine, so yes," Lynx said as he let his hand slide off her and smiled to her. "You mind telling me the color of your hair and eyes? That and I take back what I said back in the forest. You seem like a beautiful young lady," Lynx said with a smile as he wasn't one to lie to his partner, especially not one as important as an assassin partner.

she blushed a bit ” well.. my hair is fiery red, and my eyes are as green as the grass in the spring...” she smișed and blushed hard turning around ” and now lets go...” she said as she started to play with a strand of her hair and started to follow the path again giggling a bit

"I might have fed her ego a bit too much~" Lynx muttered to himself letting out a soft chuckle as he walked after her listening to her steps and the sound that disappeared almost instantly as it was clearly an open field, and the murmurs of the distant village entered his head.

she smiled as now she was leading the way and looked at the sky ”so... you seem to be a really good assasin... why did you choose this way for yourself?” she asked him turning her head to him a bit to face him

"This is a way I can do what I like and get paid for it. That and there was this friend of mine who convinced me into getting into the business, it was a way for the two of to spend more time together," Lynx answered her and smiled as he continued to follow her steps, seeing as she was the one leading, but it was harder for him to lead when they were out in the open like this, so that was mainly the reason why he let her.

she nodded a bit ”oh.. i see.. thats interesting” she smiled and started to play with her hair again in silence as they were getting closer to the villages she was a bit closer to him so they wont get separated.she turned her head to him slightly to watch him for a while

They entered the village of Bellhaven as it was filled with people, though it was a small village it was known for its great exports of fish as there was a gigantic sea close by. Lynx could already smell the fish in the air and smiled happily to himself, he hadn't been in Bellhaven for years.
"Do you have any money Rose?" He asked her trying his best to face her, but it was harder now that there were more steps than only hers, and he needed to get used to the footsteps before he could distinguished hers from the rest.

she was bit behind him staring at an old book from a book shop and nodded ” yes of course..why?” she asked turning her head to him and someone bumped into her . it was a child who started to cry imediately and Rose had to lean down and calm him down with her smile and soft voice. as he calmed down he smiled to Rose and run away and she got closer to Lynx again

"I was thinking we might as well stock up on money while we are here. Though if we both got, then that's fine. Let us stock up on some food, and then leave. It's early and we need to keep moving. I want to reach Wollhill before night fall, if not during nightfall," Lynx said as he used his hand to search for Rose, and found her arm as he linked it with hers. He could easily get lost in large towns like this, and the same went for Rose, so this way it was easier for them to be together.

Status
Not open for further replies.