The Love mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
she whimpered a bit as she felt the pressure on her neck and her eyes turned back green as they shut and she fell on the ground with a slight moan. / what a shame/ the thought echoed in her mind as she fell .

Lynx sighed as he caught the girl before she hit the ground. It was highly annoying seeing as a small tease like that could make her lose control, in the future there might be worse things she would have to do. They would need to infiltrate and imitate others, and Lynx remembered well the time he had to pretend he was a slave or Butler at one time too. Lynx threw her over his shoulders grabbing his stuff and began walking towards the closest town.

when she opened her eyes she wished she was unconcious again. her head felt like exploading any minute. she moaned slightly and rubed her head trying to realise what was happening around her. after some moments she realised she was carried by someone. she recongnized his scent and moaned again muttering ” let me down please...”

"Your body is numb for at least another ten minutes. Unless you want to crawl, I'll carry you," Lynx said as he continued to carry her thrown over his shoulder as he had been walking for a smile whole now, but it was good to see she was awake as he was worried he might have pressed to hard and make her pass out more than just five minutes.

she moaned again and closed her eyes as she really felt that her head will explode any second ” my head hurts..” she moaned and let her body swing on his shoulder as her hair was almost touching the ground . she started to feel sick too ” Lynx, let me down. i feel sick..” she muttered trying to calm herself down taking deep calm breaths

Lynx sighed as he gently put her down, and let her lean against a tree a bit away from the path to somewhat hide them from the others. It was bad taking a pause already, and by this point they wouldn't get to the closest town in three days, and that he wasn't even sure if they had enough supplies for.
"What's wrong?" Lynx asked generally out of concerns as dragging a sick person on a mission would be a pain, and getting her healthy was first priority for now. This was the reason why Lynx preferred to be alone, since he only needed to think about himself.

she laid on the ground and mumbled " i need some minutes...." she said in a calm tone " you can continue to walk. ill catch you up" she said opening her eyes for half looking at the sky. she knew she was weak and was only staying in his way to get the mission done . a part of her wanted to quit right now but the other wanted to prove she is strong and can fight to protect not only herself...

Lynx sat down next to her with a heavy sigh. She needed some confident, there was no way she was going to make it in this world thinking she was useless, and they had all the time in the world to complete the mission, though of course she was dragging him down, but they were partners. They needed to look out for each other. "If you're not feeling well we're waiting. What am I suppose to do if anyone attacks your pretty face? I'm staying," Lynx said and leaned agains the trunk of the tree too, relaxing a little bit.

she stood silent calming her breath enjoying the nice breeze of the air . after some minutes she sat up and took a last deep breath and opened her eyes blinking a few times listening a bit to the silence . nothing could be heard. not even the forest" Lynx... its so silent... too silent " she whispered slowly sitting up

"Want to know why? We are in a dead forest. This forest is known for being haunted," Lynx answered her as he stood up too, brushing off some leaves from his clothes. "That is why as assassins we always need to be prepared," Lynx said to her as he was already holding a dagger in his hand ready for anything to leap out and attack them. "You feeling better? Otherwise we'll wait a bit longer. The sun has barely risen, we got the time," Lynx reassured her and smiled to her, though he was listening to any sound that could come from the forest.

his voice was like an echo in the forest. listening to the silence some more to the silence she took her bag and bow " les hurry... i dont like this place ..." she said looking at him seriously and a bit frowned

"It's a dead and haunted forest. I didn't expect you too," Lynx said as he stood up and grabbed his own bag before he followed after Rose back into the path, quickly taking the lead as she was not even half awake when they first entered the forest, and getting lost was not an option.

rosetubbed her left arm softly and followed him in silence looking aroubd. she really didnt enoyed this forest. she was feeling like they are lost and will never find a way back. she shivered a bit as they were walking and she looked at him as she was behind him with a few steps

Lynx stopped and stopped Rose with his arm hearing the sound of someone coming close, before he literally pushed Rose down into a bush, injuring his arm in the process as he cursed underneath his breath. In front of him stood a shadow wolf and those were quiet annoying. It growled to him, as Lynx stood still and drew his dagger, as the giant beast unleashed its shadows and began attacking Lynx, but he swiftly dodged it before he sliced the wolf's neck, though it was still alive, but its shadows were disappearing and in front of them was a single wolf whimpering its last breaths as Lynx gave it a quick death.
"This forest is haunted. So are the creatures that enter. May you rest in peace," Lynx prayed for the wolf.

as she was stopped sh frowned a bit and listened to the weird growl sound.she whimpered falling in the bush and scratching her face a bit and arms . she looked at Lynx as he killed the woof and panted a bit as he did it . she slowly stood up and walked to Lynx " are you alright ?" she asked him a bit concerned

"I'm fine. It only scratched my arm," Lynx said with a sigh as he stood up and gave her a handkerchief. "Here, dry the blood away from your arm," Lynx said as he took a handkerchief of his own and dried some of the small scratches on her face with the handkerchief. "We're almost out. Let's go before another wolf comes," Lynx advised as he continued to walk and soon enough they were back onto the path.

she blushed a bit as he wiped the blood away from her face and nodded slightly grabbing her back and as she followed him she wipped the blood from her arm staring a bit at his which was slightly bleeding and got close to him taking his arm in her hand and wiped the blood away without saying a single word and as they were out that forest she sighed in relief and smiled

Lynx faced Rose and his cheeks lit up a little bit as she began tending to the deep cut on his arm, he had been a bit too slow to react to the wolf's movements as he hadn't realized it was aiming for Rose, and ended up getting a cut that was quite deep, though his arm felt fine. "Th- Thank you," Lynx said before he cleared his throat a little. "Let's go then. We got a long walk ahead of us. Tell me when you're tired," Lynx said as he began walking along the path scouting around and listened to their feet hitting the gravel path.

she nodded a bot and looked around. the path was cutting through forest so she really enjoyed this. she was feeling again like a child while she was touching the trees making them bloom suddenly or growing some more flowers. she loved the forest ." hey Lybx... how comes you are blind ... and still know so many things... like the surroundinfs ?" she asked walking in front of him now , backwards facing him

"There are a lot that tells me about my surroundings. Like how we are walking on gravel, or how you are walking in front of me. The sounds of our steps tells me that right now we're walking on gravel. Judging by the small amount of wind I can feel, we are surrounded by what smells like a forest. It's a tight grown forest, due to how much I can hear our voices echo. Though I cannot give you details of where we are walking, I can at the very least make out that much," Lynx said with a smile to her. "It's all about using the senses you got left. Therefore I can hear and smell better than you, but you can see far better than me," Lynx explained to her trying to make it as easy as possible for her to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.