The Lost Guardian: A pokemon roleplay (OOC Closed Signups)

Which region do you think we should base the rp on?

• Hoenn

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Jhoto

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinnoh

• Unova

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kalos

• Make a new region!

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea i suggest your character (if you're gonna have one) to have mewtwo or giratina to you know make him/her more epic (assuming he/she would be the leader of the group that captured Mesprit).
I'll have Mew. I'll be playing the boss of the baddies as well. Think I should let him have Mewtwo? Also you're accepted. Haha

I'll have Mew. I'll be playing the boss of the baddies as well. Think I should let him have Mewtwo? Also you're accepted. Haha
Yea let him have Mewtwo so it would be like Mew vs Mewtwo kinda.

Username- Keekayani
Name- Kinira Harlow
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Personality- Kinira is a bubbly girl with a friendly disposition. She cares deeply for her pokemon companions and spends a lot of her time with them. She is always eager for a battle to help her team grow stronger.
Orientation- Straight
Bio- Kinira grew up in a small town near the coast. She lived with her foster parents and their pokemon. Kinira was always looking for new friends though there weren't very many children her age in town. She got her first pokemon when she was ten. It was a shiny male vulpix. Kinira named him Vane and they spent lots of time together. When she was twelve she and Vane went on an adventure, training and catching even more pokemon to be on their team.
Now 17 years old, she's returned home.
- cold weather
- making friends
Dislikes:
- hot weather
- evil trainers
- being alone

My Dream Team:
Vane (m)- Shiny Ninetails Lv 55
Shayde (m) -Espeon Lv 49
Lumos (m) - Ampharos Lv 52
Striker (m) - Pikachu Lv 53
Sonny - Mew Lv 51
Ryuu (m) - Goodra Lv 54

Pic (completely human and preferably anime)-
Pokemon_Power__by_UdonNodu.jpg

Username- Keekayani
Name- Leon Arpeggio
Age- 20
Gender- Male
Personality- Leon is quick witted and sharp tongued. He is very hands on when it comes to his team of baddie. As opposed to sulking in the shadows, he would much rather be out causing chaos.
Orientation- Straight
Bio-Leon was always... Different. When he was a teen, kids his age were out on adventures whereas he was plotting the hostile takeover of an entire region. He loved the idea of power and influence and he knew he had the ambition to get him to the top. So he began recruiting people with a similar mindset as he. Now 20 years old, he runs the biggest group of baddies any region has ever seen and the best part of all, no one even knows who's behind it. Not yet at least.
- His partners in crime
- Winning
Dislikes:
- His plans being foiled
- Pesky pokemon trainers
- Being defeated

Field Specialty: Infiltration

My Partners In Crime:
Krookodile (m) Lv 55
Arcanine (f) Lv 56
Luxray (f) Lv 52
Metagross Lv 54
Trevenant (m) Lv 53
Mewtwo Lv 58

Pic (completely human and preferably anime)-
ShinProf.jpg

So may i ask when's the roleplay gonna start?

Oh yea when our pokemons are intereacting such talking or playing with each other maybe they can talk in a Colored text?

So may i ask when's the roleplay gonna start?
Oh yea when our pokemons are intereacting such talking or playing with each other maybe they can talk in a Colored text?

I was actually going to say that anyone who has an accepted profile can make the first post. The IC thread is already up and ready to go :) I can make the first post though if you'd rather it be that way. Just remember that the role play starts where the intro leaves off. If you didn't read that (which I hope everyone did) you definately should :p Also since everyone seems to want a new region, we need a name for it ^^; I'm awful at making up names. Anyone have any suggestions?

And second, I like to use lots of colors in my posts so I typically use italics for pokemon thoughts and such but you may do whatever you like with your posts so long as it's pretty easy to understand :)

Username: Lyra Meiko

Name: Aya Zephyr

Personality: Aya is the type of girl who is loves to explore and is very in tune with nature. She is very quiet around people and seems like she is always day dreaming when she is in towns and cities. However, when she is in places like forest with Pokemon, she is quite happy and lively. She thinks of herself as more like a Pokemon than a human. She does not believe in forcing a Pokemon to travel with her, that's why she will only capture a selected few that truly want to be by her side. She does not force her Pokemon to battle either, she ask if they want to. To her Pokemon, there is no forced training or contest. She treats them with the most respect and mothers them very much. They are, after all, her only family. She is also the type of trainer who keeps her Pokemon out of their balls unless she seriously must keep them tucked away.

Orientation: Straight

Bio: When Aya was very young, she lived with her mother and father. The three of them were always very happy. Her father studied Pokemon as a scientist, and her mother did nature photography. They very deep into a beautiful forest where not many other people came too. Only every once in a while would a lost trainer stumble upon them. Aya got a lot of freedom when she was younger. She would help her father with research and her mother taught her the art of photo taking. One day, when her father found her ready, he asked her to take care of a Vulpix that had broken one of it's legs and was lost from it's mother. Aya truly loved and cared for her Vulpix, becoming a new mother for the Vulpix because the Vulpix's mother never came around. Her and Vulpix have always been together. They were especially there for one another after Aya's parents died eating poisoned brown peanut koffuzels. It was such a tragedy. After this, Aya kept up both of her parents works. She takes care of and aides Pokemon that have been hurt, and she takes lot so of pictures of Pokemon. She is sort of a mother to the forest, and all of the Pokemon who live there. She still has her loving Vulpix, who is her favorite Pokemon, and is now a Ninetales. The forest she lives in is quite big, but just out side of it is a small town. So, if she needs supplies she will come out and buy some with the science grants that are sent to her passed father. Because she comes out a forest that is heard of to be void of human life, many people think that she is a magical spirit although that is just silly. However, she does not really try to stop these rumors because she does not know how to talk to people and is very weird around them.

-Singing
-Taking Pictures

Dislikes:
-Seeing Abused Pokemon
-Construction Over Natural Pokemon Habitats
-Bea
uty Contest

My Dream Team: Ninetales(F), Blissey(F), Pangoro(M), Milotic(F), Altaria(M), Shaymin(N/A). She already has Ninetales. The rest she does not.

Pic: As Shown Below...
clouds%20flower%20petals%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls_www.wallpaperhi.com_26.jpg

Do I get Darkrai?

Do I get Darkrai?
Well he did accept your Character Sheet so yes you get darkrai i think.

I was actually going to say that anyone who has an accepted profile can make the first post. The IC thread is already up and ready to go :) I can make the first post though if you'd rather it be that way. Just remember that the role play starts where the intro leaves off. If you didn't read that (which I hope everyone did) you definately should :p Also since everyone seems to want a new region, we need a name for it ^^; I'm awful at making up names. Anyone have any suggestions?
And second, I like to use lots of colors in my posts so I typically use italics for pokemon thoughts and such but you may do whatever you like with your posts so long as it's pretty easy to understand :)
Well since you're the roleplay creator i think you should make the first post.

Username: Lyra Meiko
Name: Aya Zephyr
Personality: Aya is the type of girl who is loves to explore and is very in tune with nature. She is very quiet around people and seems like she is always day dreaming when she is in towns and cities. However, when she is in places like forest with Pokemon, she is quite happy and lively. She thinks of herself as more like a Pokemon than a human. She does not believe in forcing a Pokemon to travel with her, that's why she will only capture a selected few that truly want to be by her side. She does not force her Pokemon to battle either, she ask if they want to. To her Pokemon, there is no forced training or contest. She treats them with the most respect and mothers them very much. They are, after all, her only family. She is also the type of trainer who keeps her Pokemon out of their balls unless she seriously must keep them tucked away.
Orientation: Straight
Bio: When Aya was very young, she lived with her mother and father. The three of them were always very happy. Her father studied Pokemon as a scientist, and her mother did nature photography. They very deep into a beautiful forest where not many other people came too. Only every once in a while would a lost trainer stumble upon them. Aya got a lot of freedom when she was younger. She would help her father with research and her mother taught her the art of photo taking. One day, when her father found her ready, he asked her to take care of a Vulpix that had broken one of it's legs and was lost from it's mother. Aya truly loved and cared for her Vulpix, becoming a new mother for the Vulpix because the Vulpix's mother never came around. Her and Vulpix have always been together. They were especially there for one another after Aya's parents died eating poisoned brown peanut koffuzels. It was such a tragedy. After this, Aya kept up both of her parents works. She takes care of and aides Pokemon that have been hurt, and she takes lot so of pictures of Pokemon. She is sort of a mother to the forest, and all of the Pokemon who live there. She still has her loving Vulpix, who is her favorite Pokemon, and is now a Ninetales. The forest she lives in is quite big, but just out side of it is a small town. So, if she needs supplies she will come out and buy some with the science grants that are sent to her passed father. Because she comes out a forest that is heard of to be void of human life, many people think that she is a magical spirit although that is just silly. However, she does not really try to stop these rumors because she does not know how to talk to people and is very weird around them.
-Singing
-Taking Pictures

Dislikes:
-Seeing Abused Pokemon
-Construction Over Natural Pokemon Habitats
-Bea
uty Contest
My Dream Team: Ninetales(F), Blissey(F), Pangoro(M), Milotic(F), Altaria(M), Shaymin(N/A). She already has Ninetales. The rest she does not.
Pic: As Shown Below...
clouds%20flower%20petals%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls_www.wallpaperhi.com_26.jpg
Accepted! :)

Ehmagawds, we're starting!

@Keekayani

Are you gonna make an intro for the bad guys too? kind of stuck on where to start.

The Role Play Is Open!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Link is on the first page.

@Keekayani

Oh hey! I see that your character has a ninetails as well as mine! That's really cool, I wonder if they will be able to become friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.