The Lost Guardian: A pokemon roleplay (OOC Closed Signups)

Which region do you think we should base the rp on?

• Hoenn

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Jhoto

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinnoh

• Unova

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kalos

• Make a new region!

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First post made c: not a very good one but eh its a start.
Hope my post helps you out. I also wanted to provide you with a decision to make. (Whether or not to capture Azelf and Uxie or to turn good) :D

Hope my post helps you out. I also wanted to provide you with a decision to make. (Whether or not to capture Azelf and Uxie or to turn good) :D

Capturing Azelf or Uxie hmm time will tell wether Sylenne would catch/encounter them.

Hey guys, is there still room for this? 'Cause I'd be down to clown with all this sweetness

Brown Peanut Koffuzels
Username- Magician's Adviser
Name- Morgan Mahagon
Age-
Gender- Male
Personality- While more given to a high five than a throw-down, Morgan has a chip on his shoulder the size of a boulder, and a gauntlet to throw at the nearest tosser touting a shiny Talonflame. He wants to be a hero, but really hasn't thought the whole thing out. He'll see someone in trouble, jump in to lend a hand before realizing he's in too deep, and suddenly, he's up to his scalp in trouble.
Orientation- slightly to the left
Bio- Morgan didn't want to be a pokemon trainer the day he got his license. When the boy turned fourteen, he hated the violence, but loved pokemon so much that he wanted to at least be a coordinator. That was before his field test, where he was meant to catch his own starter. Thinking that they looked really really nice, the coordinator to be hunted about the safari zone for a pikachu or a dedenne, or anything particularly cute, but only ended up running into a fairly perturbed pack of Poochyena.
The four of them closed around our protagonist and backed him into a tree fairly quickly, and were about to lunge, when out from the branches above, a wild bird pokemon with a leek in its beak swooped from nowhere, striking a fighting pose. That's when all hell broke loose. The Farfetch'd let loose furious blows, beating back pooches left and right. It almost wasn't even a challenge, or at least that was the case until the alpha showed up. In place of the put-upon poochys, a ferocious mightyena rushed into the fray. The ferocious friendly fowl simply raised his leek in an Iaijutsu stance and charged, only to be brought to the ground with a fierce tackle. The Mightyena wasn't interested in the duck though, and wandered hungrily towards the prey at the roots of the tree
Morgan was too terrified to move, but his bold new buddy was less so. Propping himself up on his leek first, the flyer started to flap his wings, and with a fire burning in his eyes, did an aeleron roll and divebombed into the mighty mightyena. That got the pack predator's attention, but it also got most of the martyr's energy out of him.

It also got an epiphany out of Morgan: it's no secret that farfetch'd is known for being one of the weakest pokemon known to mankind, but here this one was, being braver than anything he'd ever seen, and creating poetry in motion. He couldn't let this thing die after saving his life. Acting on instinct, Morgan grabbed a nearby stick and whipped at the Bite Pokemon, pulling his attention away from his unconscious foe. The matchup was surprisingly even, with Morgan being a fourteen year old whimp, and the Mightyena being severely weakened from the Farfetch'd's sneak attack. Ultimately it came down to who got in the next blow, which, mostly through luck, was our good man Morgan. After fending off the fiendish mon, the character of the piece scooped up the Farfetch'd and his leek, and took him back to the lobby of the certification center, where he would eventually wake up, and join Morgan in his adventures under the name "Onizuka". With his new and first companion, Morgan adopted a philosophy of proving that even the "weak" pokemon could be the strongest with a bit of courage and a lot of work.

Most candies (no rare candies though, in the end, you lose)
-Often practices fencing with his starter pokemon Onizuka, and usually loses
Music (Most notably the works of Sweet Scent, and MC Frontalittle
-also singing, but that mostly falls under the above

Dislikes:
People favor "strong" pokemon (like OUs and Ubers and stuff)
Spicy Food
Pokemon Poachers, especially ones who use snagging devices

My Dream Team (Includes your single rare Pokemon, unless you don't want one, Make sure that one has NOT been claimed or reserved already) : I don't actually have any set plans for my team. I'd love to get a rattata, and maybe a meowth, but aside from that, I'll probs just catch whatever's there
Pic (completely human and preferably anime)-
Morgan%20Mahagon.png
MorganMahagon_zps1a3249a5.png~320x480

Note: about what approximate power level should most of our pokemon be, and do we have full teams yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
You seriously need to put a limit on the hero's team slot.

Are there really that many heroes? Could've sworn that I saw more of the boss's cronies in the accepted pile than adventurers

Okay, so the balance of power was tipped slightly towards the random good guys, but I don't think 3v5 is really that bad given that two thirds of you are probably twice as strong as the rest of us

Brown Peanut Koffuzels
Username- Magician's Adviser
Name- Morgan Mahagon
Age-
Gender- Male
Personality- While more given to a high five than a throw-down, Morgan has a chip on his shoulder the size of a boulder, and a gauntlet to throw at the nearest tosser touting a shiny Talonflame. He wants to be a hero, but really hasn't thought the whole thing out. He'll see someone in trouble, jump in to lend a hand before realizing he's in too deep, and suddenly, he's up to his scalp in trouble.
Orientation- slightly to the left
Bio- Morgan didn't want to be a pokemon trainer the day he got his license. When the boy turned fourteen, he hated the violence, but loved pokemon so much that he wanted to at least be a coordinator. That was before his field test, where he was meant to catch his own starter. Thinking that they looked really really nice, the coordinator to be hunted about the safari zone for a pikachu or a dedenne, or anything particularly cute, but only ended up running into a fairly perturbed pack of Poochyena.
The four of them closed around our protagonist and backed him into a tree fairly quickly, and were about to lunge, when out from the branches above, a wild bird pokemon with a leek in its beak swooped from nowhere, striking a fighting pose. That's when all hell broke loose. The Farfetch'd let loose furious blows, beating back pooches left and right. It almost wasn't even a challenge, or at least that was the case until the alpha showed up. In place of the put-upon poochys, a ferocious mightyena rushed into the fray. The ferocious friendly fowl simply raised his leek in an Iaijutsu stance and charged, only to be brought to the ground with a fierce tackle. The Mightyena wasn't interested in the duck though, and wandered hungrily towards the prey at the roots of the tree
Morgan was too terrified to move, but his bold new buddy was less so. Propping himself up on his leek first, the flyer started to flap his wings, and with a fire burning in his eyes, did an aeleron roll and divebombed into the mighty mightyena. That got the pack predator's attention, but it also got most of the martyr's energy out of him.
It also got an epiphany out of Morgan: it's no secret that farfetch'd is known for being one of the weakest pokemon known to mankind, but here this one was, being braver than anything he'd ever seen, and creating poetry in motion. He couldn't let this thing die after saving his life. Acting on instinct, Morgan grabbed a nearby stick and whipped at the Bite Pokemon, pulling his attention away from his unconscious foe. The matchup was surprisingly even, with Morgan being a fourteen year old whimp, and the Mightyena being severely weakened from the Farfetch'd's sneak attack. Ultimately it came down to who got in the next blow, which, mostly through luck, was our good man Morgan. After fending off the fiendish mon, the character of the piece scooped up the Farfetch'd and his leek, and took him back to the lobby of the certification center, where he would eventually wake up, and join Morgan in his adventures under the name "Onizuka". With his new and first companion, Morgan adopted a philosophy of proving that even the "weak" pokemon could be the strongest with a bit of courage and a lot of work.
Most candies (no rare candies though, in the end, you lose)
-Often practices fencing with his starter pokemon Onizuka, and usually loses
Music (Most notably the works of Sweet Scent, and MC Frontalittle
-also singing, but that mostly falls under the above
Dislikes:
People favor "strong" pokemon (like OUs and Ubers and stuff)
Spicy Food
Pokemon Poachers, especially ones who use snagging devices
My Dream Team (Includes your single rare Pokemon, unless you don't want one, Make sure that one has NOT been claimed or reserved already) : I don't actually have any set plans for my team. I'd love to get a rattata, and maybe a meowth, but aside from that, I'll probs just catch whatever's there
Pic (completely human and preferably anime)-
Morgan%20Mahagon.png
MorganMahagon_zps1a3249a5.png~320x480

Note: about what approximate power level should most of our pokemon be, and do we have full teams yet?
accepted.
most trainers have already gone on their journey and returned. I just assumed everyone would be between lv 30 and lv 60. Depending on how you trained.

You seriously need to put a limit on the hero's team slot.
Well I've added some information in the accepted characters post. It should help to even things out. Also grunts can be played like npcs if the need arises. Thank you for the concern.

Updated Team
Onizuka the male Adamant Farfetch'd (Level 60)
Moves
Brave Bird Swords Dance
Leaf Blade False Swipe
Ability: Defiant Item: Stick

Chibi the female Naive Meowth (Level: 49)
Ability: Pickup Item:B.Powder
Moves
Bite Pay Day
Swagger Attract

Little Joe the male Adamant Rattata (Level 53)
Ability: Guts Item: Focus Sash
Moves
Counter Hyper Fang
Double Team Quick Attack

Maya the female Bold Sandshrew (Lvel 50)
Ability:Sand Veil Item: Smooth Rock
Moves
Dig Sandstorm
Protect Earthquake
Esther the female Sassy Clefairy (Level 52)
Ability: Magic Guard Item: Wide Lens
Moves
Sing Stored Power Calm Mind Dream Eater
Wallace the male Relaxed Shellder (Level 50)
Ability: Skill Link Item: Scope Lens
Moves
Iron Defense Icicle Spear
Rest Sleep Talk

Updated Bio:
After meeting Onizuka, Morgan decided to try to take the Indigo Plateau by storm and mostly succeeded. Meeting new friends along the way, Morgan collected 8 badges, with minor difficulties here and there. After a year and a half of travel, and placing 9th in the I.P. conference, Morgan and his crew have gone on vacation, no doubt it'll be supremely restful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to grasp a second of WIFI here and I just thought I'd note that I'll be joining on Saturday, when I'm back home.
Don't run off too far, little ones :P

Updated Team
Onizuka the male Adamant Farfetch'd (Level 60)
Moves
Brave Bird Swords Dance
Leaf Blade False Swipe
Ability: Defiant Item: Stick

Chibi the female Naive Meowth (Level: 49)
Ability: Pickup Item:B.Powder
Moves
Bite Pay Day
Swagger Attract
Little Joe the male Adamant Rattata (Level 53)
Ability: Guts Item: Focus Sash
Moves
Counter Hyper Fang
Double Team Quick Attack
Maya the female Bold Sandshrew (Lvel 50)
Ability:Sand Veil Item: Smooth Rock
Moves
Dig Sandstorm
Protect Earthquake
Esther the female Sassy Clefairy (Level 52)
Ability: Magic Guard Item: Wide Lens
Moves
Sing Stored Power Calm Mind Dream Eater
Wallace the male Relaxed Shellder (Level 50)
Ability: Skill Link Item: Scope Lens
Moves
Iron Defense Icicle Spear
Rest Sleep Talk
Updated Bio:
After meeting Onizuka, Morgan decided to try to take the Indigo Plateau by storm and mostly succeeded. Meeting new friends along the way, Morgan collected 8 badges, with minor difficulties here and there. After a year and a half of travel, and placing 9th in the I.P. conference, Morgan and his crew have gone on vacation, no doubt it'll be supremely restful.
Would you like a legendary?

Would you like a legendary?
I don't want to catch a legendary because that would run entirely counter to Morgan's philosophy, but meeting and befriending any of them would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.