The Lost Guardian: A pokemon roleplay (OOC Closed Signups)

Which region do you think we should base the rp on?

• Hoenn

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Jhoto

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinnoh

• Unova

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kalos

• Make a new region!

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username-StillInvincible
Name- Seren Kingsley
Age- 19
Gender- Female
Personality-
On the surface, when one meets Seren they see a refined and sweet young lady. She seems so nice, a Mewostic by her side with a Joltik sitting on it's head like a barrette. Utterly adorable. However, prolonged exposure to her brings out the truth- That first impression is just an act.
Despite looking like a nice girl, Seren is an obsessive, narcissistic brute who lives to disobey. Telling her to do something almost always assures that she will do the opposite. She trains herself and her Pokemon constantly, mostly by picking fights with whatever unfortunate trainer comes her way. Her loses, though few, always result in her seeking revenge on the winner. Seren doesn't so much as care about things as she wants to control them. Her Pokemon are hers so therefor she 'loves' them. She would never trade them or get rid of them because they're hers. Getting in Seren's way is an invitation for her to ruin everything you care about.
Orientation- Crazy Pansexual, but she's not looking... Unless you don't want her looking and then be careful.
Bio-
Seren was born into an extremely wealthy family, gaining everything she wanted merely by asking for it. A Pokemon? Here honey, take this specifically bred Piplup. You want jewelry? Have these diamonds. Want friends? We paid these girls to think you're amazing! You want to go on a trip? By boat, plane, Pokemon, or all three? You want that girl's toy? We'll get it from her right away.
Seren was miserable.
Where was the fun if everything was given to her? For most of her life she acted the 'good little girl' for her parents. She played nice with others and was held up as an example to her peers as how to act in high society. The only thing that ever really gave her any joy was being able to go out with her Pokemon. Of course, going out could mean any exotic location she could think up though she had to keep her team in line with how her parents wanted. Starting with the Piplup given to her by her parents, she caught an Espurr adding to the 'cute' factor her parents wanted her to maintain. Her Joltik was her first but small rebellion- A Pokemon that wasn't really traditionally cute to most that her parents disliked. She continued acting out in small ways, the acts making her feel more than just what her parents had decided she was.
Everything changed when she disobeyed and accepted a trainer battle with one of the boys her parents hired to be her friend. With her minimal training, she lost the fight. For the first time in her life, Seren lost. Suddenly, she had a goal in life other than following her parents orders- Revenge. She ruthless trained herself and her Pokemon as well as catching more Pokemon for her team. Her single-mindedness turned her Pokemon and herself into forces to be reckoned with. Against her parent's wishes she challenge the boy who beat her previously to a rematch. Seren absolutely decimated his team.
With her victory, Seren was a changed girl. Her rebellions were no longer so small. She completely defied her parents at all times while keeping up her cutesy good girl act. Eventually she could no longer stay at home, growing to hate her parents for, in her mind, holding her back from her goals. After stealing as much money from them as she could, she ran away from home and found her way into the organization.
- Other people's things
- Beating other Pokemon teams
Dislikes:
- Being Bored
- Not getting what she wants
- Losing
Rank (Grunt, Executive, Overseer, etc. you cannot be the boss. [This part of your Profile can change as you get promoted or demoted, you can start wherever you would like.] ) : Grunt
Field Specialty (Bounty hunter, Pokemon Poacher, surveyor/guard/lookout, etc) : Distraction/Enforcer - Specializes in double battles
My Partners In Crime (Pokemon team) :
Empoleon ♂ Khan, Lvl 43
Joltik ♂ Cain, Lvl 35
Meowstic ♂ Tristan, Lvl 49
Sableye ♀ Alice, Lvl 32
Garchomp ♀ Celeste, Lvl 48
[Eventual Genesect and Brown Peanut Koffuzels]
(Can adjust team to pre-evolutions if this is too high level)
Pic (completely human and preferably anime)-
KINGSLEY_zps5bf19044.jpg
Accepted.

Now that I'm officially in...

VILLAINS

Shall we plot? Also wondering a bit where I should have Seren start at.

I'm a villain so if you wanna plot I'm up to chatting.

Awesome.

Looking over the thread again, most of the villains seem to still be at the base? Should I have Seren start there as well?

I'm actually not sure where my gal is at... So yeah. XD

I'll have up my character sheet uploaded soon. Got swamped at work today....Sorry for the wait!

Can I add cities to our world if I want to? I actually wanted to suggest that our characters go to Kenaya City next, a name that I made up and a city that I could describe right now, but I wasn't sure if that would be okay.

Do we have any proper plans for our world? Should I try to create something? Let's hear ideas.

Can I add cities to our world if I want to? I actually wanted to suggest that our characters go to Kenaya City next, a name that I made up and a city that I could describe right now, but I wasn't sure if that would be okay.
Do we have any proper plans for our world? Should I try to create something? Let's hear ideas.
Go ahead. I honestly don't know what to call our region. If you have some names to use then I'd be more than happy to use them.

i just saw the ad banner for this does this mean its still closed for sign ups or just havent taken down the banner?

Sorry, I'm not inactive i've just been swamped by work and havent gotten a chance to post my character sheet yet. I have it all filled out just need to post it. Unless you don't want to see it.... @Keekayani

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not inactive i've just been swamped by work and havent gotten a chance to post my character sheet yet. I have it all filled out just need to post it. Unless you don't want to see it.... @Keekayani
Go ahead, hun. I said closed except those that had reserved a spot.

I don't mean to be rude, but is anyone going to continue? I'm still waiting after almost a month now. I could reply again myself, but I can't add alot to the story without knowing your characters reaction to my last post :/

I was gone for a long time but I'm back and I'll try to post

I don't mean to be rude, but is anyone going to continue? I'm still waiting after almost a month now. I could reply again myself, but I can't add alot to the story without knowing your characters reaction to my last post :/
Wait did the IC go up?

Status
Not open for further replies.