The Lost Guardian: A pokemon roleplay (OOC Closed Signups)

Which region do you think we should base the rp on?

• Hoenn

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Jhoto

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinnoh

• Unova

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kalos

• Make a new region!

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keekayani

Original poster
Uxie_Azelf_and_Mesprit_bg_by_bijou457-2.gif

Gone... Images of Pokemon you've never seen before flicker into your dreams. Sad voices repeat the words; Gone. Help us. Find her. These dreams would appear in the minds of several individuals, including you. You see a flash of blue and of yellow; slowly the colors come into focus. You see Azelf and Uxie, although you don't know what they are yet. They keep repeating, You have to find her. We need her. Help us. The Pokemon wear worried expressions. They exchange glances before they disappear with a final Please.

That morning you go to the towns' local Pokemon professor. Professor Alder. You notice several other people from town gathered outside, all with the same confused, worried faces. As you get closer you are shocked to learn that everyone there seemed to have had the same dream as you. The professor explains that these Pokemon are called Azelf and Uxie and the she they must be referring to would be Mesprit. The professor tells you that if Azelf and Uxie said she was gone it could be trouble. Mespirit is emotion. If Mespirit is harmed or killed the world would lose emotion. No one will know love or happiness or fear or anger, everyone will feel exactly the same. Everyone will feel nothing. Azelf and Uxie came to you because you're all trainers. You and your Pokemon must go and save Mesprit before it's too late.

It's up to all who had the dream to save her from whatever lies out there. You're going in blind but the world needs you. Save Mesprit before it's too late.

250px-482Azelf-1.gif

Rules:

1. Absolutely NO text talk.
2. No god modding.
3. No constant auto dodging/blocking, a few here and there is understandable, but you aren't God.
4. Each post must be at least a few sentences, and you can make it long, just don't write a book on one post.
5. Grammar is worth something! Use periods and such where it goes. Use quotations when talking. Capital letters at the beginning of sentences, italics for thoughts, and spell the best you can. Spell check is great if you have it, so USE IT.
6. Use ((Enter text here)) for OOC
7. You can only have 3 characters (Twins I guess will count as one, but you can only have one set of twins.)
8. Please put your character pic in your post, I like to see what your character looks like. Anime is preferred however not mandatory.
9. Do not use ** -- or other symbols to indicate actions. type them out.
10. No fighting in OOC. Take it to the PMs. If needed, I will be a mediator.
11. If you have any questions or comments, ask them in the OOC thread.
12. Please try to be serious in the roleplay. I can understand if your character is kind of goofy, but take the roleplay seriously.
13. Don't make a profile and not post. IT'S RUDE.
14. If you want to quit the roleplay or want to make a third character, Make up a story or an excuse for them to leave the group.
15. Try to post at least every other day, once a week at a bare minimum.. I want to keep this roleplay active as possible.
16. If you know you won't be able to post for a few days, but don't want to be left behind in case things happen, let me or a friend know and have them somewhat control your character, giving actions such as, "Billy Bob followed the group" or "Mary Sue fell into a deep sleep, and her pokemon carried her along".
17. Cussing is allowed but don't drown us in it, okay sailor mouth?
18. After profile is accepted go ahead and start.
19. Romance is encouraged, but not above pg-13. This is pokemon people.
20. If i change/add/delete any rules, i will announce it in the roleplay using OOC.
21. As far as battles go, please put effort and details about what happens, get creative! Let your inner Pokenerd out!
22. All of you have been trainers for some time now. Your pokemon will be trained but not to extremes, okay? Make it fair.
23. Give yourself a pat on the back for reading the rules so far, and somewhere in your character sheet put; Brown Peanut Koffuzels to let me know that you read them.
24. Some violence and rivals are encouraged, but for the love of Arceus, DON'T JUST RANDOMLY KILL OFF OTHER PEOPLES CHARACTERS! You MUST have their permission to do so.
25. I am the game master, ultimately I'll lead the roleplay where it should go.
26. Rare Pokemon: You may have one rare Pokemon per character, I will start a list here so that it's easy to see who has claimed what rare And it is first come, first serve. When you Post your profile, in the skeleton I will have a space for what rare you will get. No, you cannot get it at the flipping start of your adventure. You. Just. Started. The rares can be at any point later in the adventure, no matter what region they come from, so don't panic if I won't let you catch your rare because you started in a region that your rare is home to. There is one exception to this rule however, you cannot have Arceus as a rare Pokemon, it's too powerful and not really fair to others. Sorry, but there's over 50 legendarys, I'm sure that you can pick another one.

~Taken Rare List~
Giratina:
Suicune:
Celebi: Funnyach

Articuno:
Lugia: RevolverOshawatt

Latios:
Jirachi:
Reshram:
Darkrai: PlattyPlatinum

Entei:
Raikou:
Deoxys: PhantomPlazma

Mew: Keekayani
Mewtwo: Keekayani
Kyrem:
Victini:
Shaymin: Lyra Meiko

Rayquaza: MattieLee
Genesect: Tocsin

Last edited by a moderator:
Profile Skeleton

Heros/Trainers:

Username-
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Personality-
Orientation-
Bio-
-
-
Dislikes:
-
-
-

My Dream Team (Includes your single rare Pokemon, unless you don't want one, Make sure that one has NOT been claimed or reserved already) :

Pic (completely human and preferably anime)-

Mesprit's Captors:

Username-
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Personality-
Orientation-
Bio-
-
-
Dislikes:
-
-
-

Rank (Grunt, Executive, Overseer, etc. you cannot be the boss. [This part of your Profile can change as you get promoted or demoted, you can start wherever you would like.] ) :

Field Specialty (Bounty hunter, Pokemon Poacher, surveyor/guard/lookout, etc) :

My Partners In Crime (Pokemon team) :

Accepted Characters:

Due to a bit of confusion, I will separate heros from villians.
*Important*
If you play a good guy you can also play as a bad guy to help even things out.
We need villains please!!!

Closing Sign Ups! This is super popular. I think there are two, possibly three people who are in the process of making their characters and we be able to play but for now new sign ups are closed.

Heros
Username
Funnyach

Name
Alex Blake

Personality
Serious ° Prudent ° Calm ° Scared of loneliness ° Strategical

Orientation
Straight + attracted to pokémon
(Let me know if that's okay, Brown Peanut Koffuzels)

Bio
Alex mother was killed by a burglar when he was just two years old, his father was heartbroken.
In kindergarten and elementary school he had problems making friends, he had no siblings, and though his father took care of him,
they never did anything that would be expected in a normal parent-child relationship.

When Alex received his first pokémon, a female Eevee, for the first time in his life, he wasn't lonely anymore.
From there on it became a lot easier for him to make friends.
The memories of the horrible feeling of being lonely, however, never vanished.

Alex always trained Lyn (the name he gave his Eevee) around his small town, never wandering off too far, always keeping an eye on his father.
The night he received the dream he decided to change that, contribute to the rescue of emotion himself.
After all, he knew exactly what it felt like without them.

being around friends

Cooking

Dislikes
Loneliness

Bullies

Cinnamon

My Dream Team
Leafeon ° Gallade ° Tyranitar ° Dragonite ° Froslass ° Celebi

Pic
vlcsnap-196813.png

Username
PlattyPlatinum

Name
Xion Silverstein

Personality
Eccentric, strangely intelligent, klutzy, dense, ditzy

Orientation
Homosexual

Biography
He's a puzzle, you have to solve. He never told a soul about his past, or what he's planning. Try to get him to really trust you.

Dislikes
Rude and arrogant people, vulnerability

My dream team
Gardevoir, Milotic, Garchomp, Roserade, Darkrai, Magmortar

Picture
pg440849.jpg
Username- Keekayani
Name- Kinira Harlow
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Personality- Kinira is a bubbly girl with a friendly disposition. She cares deeply for her pokemon companions and spends a lot of her time with them. She is always eager for a battle to help her team grow stronger.
Orientation- Straight
Bio- Kinira grew up in a small town near the coast. She lived with her foster parents and their pokemon. Kinira was always looking for new friends though there weren't very many children her age in town. She got her first pokemon when she was ten. It was a shiny male vulpix. Kinira named him Vane and they spent lots of time together. When she was twelve she and Vane went on an adventure, training and catching even more pokemon to be on their team.
Now 17 years old, she's returned home.
- cold weather
- making friends
Dislikes:
- hot weather
- evil trainers
- being alone

My Dream Team:
Vane (m)- Shiny Ninetails Lv 55
Shayde (m) -Espeon Lv 49
Lumos (m) - Ampharos Lv 52
Striker (m) - Pikachu Lv 53
Sonny - Mew Lv 51
Ryuu (m) - Goodra Lv 54

Pokemon_Power__by_UdonNodu.jpg
Username: Lyra Meiko

Name: Aya Zephyr

Personality: Aya is the type of girl who is loves to explore and is very in tune with nature. She is very quiet around people and seems like she is always day dreaming when she is in towns and cities. However, when she is in places like forest with Pokemon, she is quite happy and lively. She thinks of herself as more like a Pokemon than a human. She does not believe in forcing a Pokemon to travel with her, that's why she will only capture a selected few that truly want to be by her side. She does not force her Pokemon to battle either, she ask if they want to. To her Pokemon, there is no forced training or contest. She treats them with the most respect and mothers them very much. They are, after all, her only family. She is also the type of trainer who keeps her Pokemon out of their balls unless she seriously must keep them tucked away.

Orientation: Straight

Bio: When Aya was very young, she lived with her mother and father. The three of them were always very happy. Her father studied Pokemon as a scientist, and her mother did nature photography. They very deep into a beautiful forest where not many other people came too. Only every once in a while would a lost trainer stumble upon them. Aya got a lot of freedom when she was younger. She would help her father with research and her mother taught her the art of photo taking. One day, when her father found her ready, he asked her to take care of a Vulpix that had broken one of it's legs and was lost from it's mother. Aya truly loved and cared for her Vulpix, becoming a new mother for the Vulpix because the Vulpix's mother never came around. Her and Vulpix have always been together. They were especially there for one another after Aya's parents died eating poisoned brown peanut koffuzels. It was such a tragedy. After this, Aya kept up both of her parents works. She takes care of and aides Pokemon that have been hurt, and she takes lot so of pictures of Pokemon. She is sort of a mother to the forest, and all of the Pokemon who live there. She still has her loving Vulpix, who is her favorite Pokemon, and is now a Ninetales. The forest she lives in is quite big, but just out side of it is a small town. So, if she needs supplies she will come out and buy some with the science grants that are sent to her passed father. Because she comes out a forest that is heard of to be void of human life, many people think that she is a magical spirit although that is just silly. However, she does not really try to stop these rumors because she does not know how to talk to people and is very weird around them.

Nature
-Singing
-Taking Pictures

Dislikes:
-
Seeing Abused Pokemon
-Construction Over Natural Pokemon Habitats
-Beauty Contest

My Dream Team: Ninetales(F), Blissey(F), Pangoro(M), Milotic(F), Altaria(M), Shaymin(N/A). She already has Ninetales. The rest she does not.

Pic: As Shown Below...
clouds%20flower%20petals%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls_www.wallpaperhi.com_26.jpg

Brown Peanut Koffuzels
Username- Magician's Adviser
Name- Morgan Mahagon
Age-
Gender- Male
Personality- While more given to a high five than a throw-down, Morgan has a chip on his shoulder the size of a boulder, and a gauntlet to throw at the nearest tosser touting a shiny Talonflame. He wants to be a hero, but really hasn't thought the whole thing out. He'll see someone in trouble, jump in to lend a hand before realizing he's in too deep, and suddenly, he's up to his scalp in trouble.
Orientation- slightly to the left
Bio- Morgan didn't want to be a pokemon trainer the day he got his license. When the boy turned fourteen, he hated the violence, but loved pokemon so much that he wanted to at least be a coordinator. That was before his field test, where he was meant to catch his own starter. Thinking that they looked really really nice, the coordinator to be hunted about the safari zone for a pikachu or a dedenne, or anything particularly cute, but only ended up running into a fairly perturbed pack of Poochyena.
The four of them closed around our protagonist and backed him into a tree fairly quickly, and were about to lunge, when out from the branches above, a wild bird pokemon with a leek in its beak swooped from nowhere, striking a fighting pose. That's when all hell broke loose. The Farfetch'd let loose furious blows, beating back pooches left and right. It almost wasn't even a challenge, or at least that was the case until the alpha showed up. In place of the put-upon poochys, a ferocious mightyena rushed into the fray. The ferocious friendly fowl simply raised his leek in an Iaijutsu stance and charged, only to be brought to the ground with a fierce tackle. The Mightyena wasn't interested in the duck though, and wandered hungrily towards the prey at the roots of the tree
Morgan was too terrified to move, but his bold new buddy was less so. Propping himself up on his leek first, the flyer started to flap his wings, and with a fire burning in his eyes, did an aeleron roll and divebombed into the mighty mightyena. That got the pack predator's attention, but it also got most of the martyr's energy out of him.
It also got an epiphany out of Morgan: it's no secret that farfetch'd is known for being one of the weakest pokemon known to mankind, but here this one was, being braver than anything he'd ever seen, and creating poetry in motion. He couldn't let this thing die after saving his life. Acting on instinct, Morgan grabbed a nearby stick and whipped at the Bite Pokemon, pulling his attention away from his unconscious foe. The matchup was surprisingly even, with Morgan being a fourteen year old whimp, and the Mightyena being severely weakened from the Farfetch'd's sneak attack. Ultimately it came down to who got in the next blow, which, mostly through luck, was our good man Morgan. After fending off the fiendish mon, the character of the piece scooped up the Farfetch'd and his leek, and took him back to the lobby of the certification center, where he would eventually wake up, and join Morgan in his adventures under the name "Onizuka". With his new and first companion, Morgan adopted a philosophy of proving that even the "weak" pokemon could be the strongest with a bit of courage and a lot of work.
Most candies (no rare candies though, in the end, you lose)
-Often practices fencing with his starter pokemon Onizuka, and usually loses
Music (Most notably the works of Sweet Scent, and MC Frontalittle
-also singing, but that mostly falls under the above
Dislikes:
People favor "strong" pokemon (like OUs and Ubers and stuff)
Spicy Food
Pokemon Poachers, especially ones who use snagging devices
My Dream Team (Includes your single rare Pokemon, unless you don't want one, Make sure that one has NOT been claimed or reserved already) : I don't actually have any set plans for my team. I'd love to get a rattata, and maybe a meowth, but aside from that, I'll probs just catch whatever's there
Morgan%20Mahagon.png
MorganMahagon_zps1a3249a5.png~320x480

Note: about what approximate power level should most of our pokemon be, and do we have full teams yet?
Updated Team
Onizuka the male Adamant Farfetch'd (Level 60)
Moves
Brave Bird Swords Dance
Leaf Blade False Swipe
Ability: Defiant Item: Stick

Chibi the female Naive Meowth (Level: 49)
Ability: Pickup Item:B.Powder
Moves
Bite Pay Day
Swagger Attract

Little Joe the male Adamant Rattata (Level 53)
Ability: Guts Item: Focus Sash
Moves
Counter Hyper Fang
Double Team Quick Attack

Maya the female Bold Sandshrew (Lvel 50)
Ability:Sand Veil Item: Smooth Rock
Moves
Dig Sandstorm
Protect Earthquake

Esther the female Sassy Clefairy (Level 52)
Ability: Magic Guard Item: Wide Lens
Moves
Sing Stored Power Calm Mind Dream Eater

Wallace the male Relaxed Shellder (Level 50)
Ability: Skill Link Item: Scope Lens
Moves
Iron Defense Icicle Spear
Rest Sleep Talk

Updated Bio:
After meeting Onizuka, Morgan decided to try to take the Indigo Plateau by storm and mostly succeeded. Meeting new friends along the way, Morgan collected 8 badges, with minor difficulties here and there. After a year and a half of travel, and placing 9th in the I.P. conference, Morgan and his crew have gone on vacation, no doubt it'll be supremely restful.

Username- MattieLee
Name- Ysol Xeras (pronounced Soul)
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Personality- Witty, Creative, Humanitarian, Strong, Gentle, Mysterious
Orientation- Homosexual
Bio-
He is generally hard to read and very little is known about him other than he avoids battling or fighting, he seems to be confused as to why people would fight pokemon as a game or a sport.
- Pokémon
- Cute Things
Dislikes:
- People
- Violence
- Bright Lights
My Dream Team: Gallade, Umbreon, Rayquaza, Lucario, Raichu
Pic -
tumblr_inline_n0o42lkk1w1sqy4w9.jpg
Username- Trifected
Name- Hazel Pearl Greyson
Age-17
Gender- Female
Personality- Sarcastic, logical, usually happy, caring, brutally honest.
Orientation- Bi-sexual
Bio- Hazel was raised in a fairly normal house hold. Her parents own a pokemon health/beauty center, her older brother became a doctor and didn't want anything to do with pokemon, her older sister felt the same and is studying law. Then Hazel happened. Since she was little she always loved playing with pokemon, so much that when a wild bellsprout wandered into their yard she cased after it until she ran into the pokemon's mother who chased her back to her house. She felt so bad for scaring the mom and baby that she kept leaving food for them where she saw them last. When she turned 12 her parents gave her her first pokemon, a newly hatched growlithe. With her new pokemon she set out on a journey that has lasted for 4 years. She's always liked to take her time and stick around in cities for a while to take everything in before setting out again.
- The color blue
- Cherry blossoms
Dislikes:
- People taking things out of her hands without asking
- Being cold
- Lying
My Dream Team: Arcanine, Absol, Lampent, Phanpy
pokemon_trainer___hazel_by_chezit_cutie-d85f6o7.jpg

Villains
Username- WhoopDau

Name- Michael Rooke

Age- 16

Gender- Male

Personality- A rebellious teen that just loves cute pokémon, and not afraid to admit it either. He can be quite rational and intelligent when the time calls for it, but only if he thinks the the situation is serious enough that it'd need his full attention. Because of his lack of trust in human beings in general, he is quite defiant to anyone he meets. He will only comply to orders he knows would actually help. Or if it comes from the boss

Orientation- Brown Peanut Koffuzels...kidding, he's asexual panromantic

Bio- He joined the organization because of a friend. More specifically, his dead best friend, Joshua. The once happy childhood friends spent most of their times together, which never bothered anyone until they got older. High school was the time the bullying started; Michael ignored most of them, never actually realizing that Josh wasn't as resilient. It didn't take long before his beloved friend committed suicide. Michael couldn't help but feel helpless afterwords. He wanted revenge, but didn't know how until a man recommended him to this place.
- Pomegranates
- Open places
Dislikes:
- Depression
- Human interaction
- Alcohol
Rank (Grunt, Executive, Overseer, etc. you cannot be the boss. [This part of your Profile can change as you get promoted or demoted, you can start wherever you would like.] ) : Grunt

Field Specialty (Bounty hunter, Pokemon Poacher, surveyor/guard/lookout, etc) : Bounty hunter

My Partners In Crime (Pokemon team) : Corsola, and Clamperl

guy-01-anime-guys-7728922-240-335.jpg

(And if you don't mind, I'd like to change the skeleton if I'm accepted.)

Username- ResolverOshawott
Name- Sylenne Ivory D'Coolette
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Personality- Sylenne is a rather dominant individual she likes being in charge and having power over things which may make her look power hungry in reality she's not in some cases she would prefer taking orders than giving orders. However she highly dislikes weak pokemon and trainers who choose pokemon that are weak or not evolving them, when training her pokemon she may be a bit rough on them but doesn't abuse them in anyway because she knows abusing them wont really make them powerful thus she encourages them to be stronger through affection and love. She also likes being alone but she doesn't fancy loneliness.
She also has quite a dark humor so she may just make jokes out of a serious situation this is her way of coping with it though after all you can't just be sad and depressed about everything. (This is not her full personality this is just some kind of summary for it, it leaves me open for more development ya know C:)
Orientation- Bisexual, why choose one when you can have both?
Bio-
Sylenne was a pretty ordinary kid with semi rich parents, though she was a bit spoiled and would bully and boss around her classmates at school however she had learned her lesson from getting left out by her classmates or so called friends during a field trip to a museum.
Since then Sylenne pretty much lost interest in making friends at all, however at her birthday she received her first pokemon a cyndaquil that she named Lexi.
Fast forward to the future she decided to help keep Mesprit captive for reasons that no one but Sylenne would knpw.

Rare pokemon
Her Parthers In Crime (pokemon team).
Battling other trainers.
Dislikes:
Unreliable teammates
People using sad moments of their past in a arguement or conversation.
Really arrogant people.

Field Specialty (Bounty hunter, Pokemon Poacher, surveyor/guard/lookout, etc) : Bounty hunter

Typhlosion ♀ "lexi". Moves: Flamethrower, Wild Charge, Solarbeam, Shadow Claw. Ability: Blaze
Lugia. Moves: Dragon Pulse, Aeroblast, Ice beam, Thunderbolt. Ability: Pressure
Metagross "Lyric". Moves: Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, Brick Break, Flash Cannon. Ability: Clear Body
Swampert ♂ "Grelmark". Moves: Stone Edge, Scald, Mega Punch, Muddy Water. Ability: Torrent.
Haxorus ♀ "Tessera". Moves: Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Poison Jab, Night Slash. Ability: Mold Breaker.
Sawsbuck ♂ "Celes". Moves: Horn Leech, Seed Bomb, Megahorn, Jump Kick. Ability: Chlorophyll

echo___oc_trainer_by_tomycase-d7ogfqg.png

Wow this took longer than expected to finish. and if its ok maybe at some point she MIGHT switch sides?.

Username- Keekayani
Name- Leon Arpeggio
Age- 20
Gender- Male
Personality- Leon is quick witted and sharp tongued. He is very hands on when it comes to his team of baddie. As opposed to sulking in the shadows, he would much rather be out causing chaos.
Orientation- Straight
Bio-Leon was always... Different. When he was a teen, kids his age were out on adventures whereas he was plotting the hostile takeover of an entire region. He loved the idea of power and influence and he knew he had the ambition to get him to the top. So he began recruiting people with a similar mindset as he. Now 20 years old, he runs the biggest group of baddies any region has ever seen and the best part of all, no one even knows who's behind it. Not yet at least.
- His partners in crime
- Winning
Dislikes:
- His plans being foiled
- Pesky pokemon trainers
- Being defeated

Field Specialty: Infiltration

My Partners In Crime:
Krookodile (m) Lv 55
Arcanine (f) Lv 56
Luxray (f) Lv 52
Metagross Lv 54
Trevenant (m) Lv 53
Mewtwo Lv 58

ShinProf.jpg

Username
PhantomPlazma

Name
Dennis Nigel Abalos

Personality
Dennis is a very intelligent man that likes to think things through rather than just rush into them. He believes brains is always better then brawns and that even though some pokemon are like gods compared to humans he still treats them like lesser beings (Instead of his own and his boss's). He trains his pokemon with simulations for any situation so that they are always prepared. He is very serious and does not joke around and thinks that some kids don't have what it takes to handle pokemon.

Orientation
Straight

Bio
Dennis used to be a scientist that was friends with the pokemon professors. He enjoyed researching pokemon and he especially loved researching pokemon D.N.A. One day he attempted to create a pokemon by fusing the D.N.A of an eevee and a ditto (Since they both had something to do with D.N.A) and was fired from his job and shunned by the scientific community. He wanted to get back at everyone for shunning his genius and joined the team that captured Mesprit to get his revenge and continue his research.

-D.N.A
-His pokemon (Even though he may not show it at times)

Dislikes:
-People that believe brawn is better than brains
-Kids
-Non-intelligent people

Rank
Admin

Field Specialty
Scientist

My Partners In Crime
Deoxys
Ditto
Jolteon
Glaceon
Espeon
Sylveon

Pic
5688-1034867394.jpg

Brown Peanut Koffuzels

Username- MattieLee
Name- Mirabelle Ervine (Mira)
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Personality- Mira has seen a lot of things in her life that have disgusted her and now she to put it plainly, isn't quite right in the head, she has become obsessed with power and with controlling others. She enjoys seeing others suffer as it makes her feel more in control of them as well as herself. She joined the team in order to become even more powerful and to have some sort of allies, she believes that if Mespirit is destroyed and emotion fails to exist than it will no longer torment her and the her inner suffering will subside making her perfect now that her feelings would never get in the way.
Orientation- Pansexual
Bio- (To be fully revealed in rp) She doesn't seem to like talking about her past and for good reason, she was given away by her father to be tested on by mad scientists when she was younger who were in esscence trying to create the perfect human being, but of course this failed and all it resulted in was a very unstable girl who was frightened of the world and so then to hide her fear lashed out at others in anger and to feel she held any power over what happens to her she became obsessed with controlling others becoming eventually who she is today. Mira was named for miracle, as her father saw this as a miracle opportunity once she was born to further his research. (yes he was one of the scientists)
- Feeling In Control
- Feeling Practically Anything
Dislikes:
- Losing
- Making Mistakes
- Emotions
Field Specialty: Executioner (Her job is to make sure everyone is doing their job and if not correct them)
My Partners In Crime : Ninetails, Blaziken, Infernape, Houndoom, Arcanine, Flareon
Pic-
original.jpg

akashi__seijuro_genderbend_wallpaper_by_rusios_rall-d75b2mg.jpg

Username: Arius LaVari
Personality: She's fierce tempered and the fuse for this temper is short, she's also very fickle siding with whoever she thinks will win in the end, she's a liar by nature and her charms are her greatest weapon especially paired with her charisma. She's a she-devil when you make her angry so your best bet is to just run away, despite all this she does love one thing: Pokemon, and her team may be evil but they weren't abused, they are just fiercely loyal to their trainer.
Oreientation: Bisexual
Bio: Abandoned as a young girl she wandered the streets instead of going to an orphanage, this earned her the eye of an evil organization who took her off the streets and raised her, with her rebellious nature but her amazing way with Pokemon she quickly grew into a strong trainer. Most of her comrades have stolen Pokemon but not Seraphine, no she's been raising her team since she was fairly young but the higher ups knew she would rise above them quickly so they often made her do minor chores that have left her stuck at a low rank in the organization.
-Cooking
-Strong Trainers
Dislikes:
-Weak Personalities
-Sweets
-Higher Ranked Members in her team
Field Specialty: Guard
My Partners In Crime: Vaporeon, Baltoy, Litwick, Rufflet
Pic:
image-jpg.45806
Username-StillInvincible
Name- Seren Kingsley
Age- 19
Gender- Female
Personality-
On the surface, when one meets Seren they see a refined and sweet young lady. She seems so nice, a Mewostic by her side with a Joltik sitting on it's head like a barrette. Utterly adorable. However, prolonged exposure to her brings out the truth- That first impression is just an act.
Despite looking like a nice girl, Seren is an obsessive, narcissistic brute who lives to disobey. Telling her to do something almost always assures that she will do the opposite. She trains herself and her Pokemon constantly, mostly by picking fights with whatever unfortunate trainer comes her way. Her loses, though few, always result in her seeking revenge on the winner. Seren doesn't so much as care about things as she wants to control them. Her Pokemon are hers so therefor she 'loves' them. She would never trade them or get rid of them because they're hers. Getting in Seren's way is an invitation for her to ruin everything you care about.
Orientation- Crazy Pansexual, but she's not looking... Unless you don't want her looking and then be careful.
Bio-
Seren was born into an extremely wealthy family, gaining everything she wanted merely by asking for it. A Pokemon? Here honey, take this specifically bred Piplup. You want jewelry? Have these diamonds. Want friends? We paid these girls to think you're amazing! You want to go on a trip? By boat, plane, Pokemon, or all three? You want that girl's toy? We'll get it from her right away.
Seren was miserable.
Where was the fun if everything was given to her? For most of her life she acted the 'good little girl' for her parents. She played nice with others and was held up as an example to her peers as how to act in high society. The only thing that ever really gave her any joy was being able to go out with her Pokemon. Of course, going out could mean any exotic location she could think up though she had to keep her team in line with how her parents wanted. Starting with the Piplup given to her by her parents, she caught an Espurr adding to the 'cute' factor her parents wanted her to maintain. Her Joltik was her first but small rebellion- A Pokemon that wasn't really traditionally cute to most that her parents disliked. She continued acting out in small ways, the acts making her feel more than just what her parents had decided she was.
Everything changed when she disobeyed and accepted a trainer battle with one of the boys her parents hired to be her friend. With her minimal training, she lost the fight. For the first time in her life, Seren lost. Suddenly, she had a goal in life other than following her parents orders- Revenge. She ruthless trained herself and her Pokemon as well as catching more Pokemon for her team. Her single-mindedness turned her Pokemon and herself into forces to be reckoned with. Against her parent's wishes she challenge the boy who beat her previously to a rematch. Seren absolutely decimated his team.
With her victory, Seren was a changed girl. Her rebellions were no longer so small. She completely defied her parents at all times while keeping up her cutesy good girl act. Eventually she could no longer stay at home, growing to hate her parents for, in her mind, holding her back from her goals. After stealing as much money from them as she could, she ran away from home and found her way into the organization.
- Other people's things
- Beating other Pokemon teams
Dislikes:
- Being Bored
- Not getting what she wants
- Losing
Rank (Grunt, Executive, Overseer, etc. you cannot be the boss. [This part of your Profile can change as you get promoted or demoted, you can start wherever you would like.] ) : Grunt
Field Specialty (Bounty hunter, Pokemon Poacher, surveyor/guard/lookout, etc) : Distraction/Enforcer - Specializes in double battles
Empoleon ♂ Khan, Lvl 43
Joltik ♂ Cain, Lvl 35
Meowstic ♂ Tristan, Lvl 49
Sableye ♀ Alice, Lvl 32
Garchomp ♀ Celeste, Lvl 48
[Eventual Genesect and Brown Peanut Koffuzels]
(Can adjust team to pre-evolutions if this is too high level)
KINGSLEY_zps5bf19044.jpg

WhoopDau
3B4ADB13241CFD6C68D7A732F20640AD.png

Star sign: Gemini
Date of birth: July 4th 1998
Orientation: Asexual Panromantic
Personality:
Rebellious || Intelligent || Ambitious || Cynical || Honest
Even before he began to learn how to talk, Michael just hated obeying to someone else's orders, though he did them regardless. He found it constricting, and usually broke rules just for the feeling of freedom. After many years under strict supervision, the young boy often felt displeased with his life. The one who showed him that it could be alright was his childhood friend, Joshua. He felt as if he could do anything, especially without the burdens he was once chained with. Now at present, of course he learned through out the years that breaking rules would also lead to hardships, so he has learned to tone it down a bit.

In the early years of his life, Michael was taught that your intelligence was one of the best qualities a person could have if they were to go out on their own. And for once, agreed with his teachings. Though he doesn't think he is, the blond is quite a problem-solver during dire situations. Even if he is intelligent, he doesn't necessarily always use his brain during peaceful moments in time, which is why he's usually thought of as a stereotypical dumb teenage punk. And sometimes, he acts dumb on purpose to make another's guard drop when it comes to him.

Though it doesn't seem like it, He is quite ambitious when it comes to big goals. This often takes him to more trouble than good, not that he cares much either. After all, he wants to feel as less restricted as possible before he dies, even if it's as useless as making the best sandwich. He'll turn almost anything into a big deal, which may come as annoying to others, though he can't really help it. At the moment, he doesn't know who the boss of the organization he's working in, but still his ultimate goal is still the same. He refuses to answer this.

After a recent suicide that took the life of his friend, Michael began looking down at humanity itself. He worked alone during the early phases of grief, and continues to do so at present time. He hates the idea of betrayal, especially from someone he'd probably began trusting. The whole reason of his friend's suicide was because his peers thought it'd be funny, but no one stood up for him. He also blamed himself, for not being able to realize it earlier, which really didn't improve his thoughts on humankind.

This is another freedom complex which he has yet to restrain. He is brutally honest about most things, and will most likely worsen the situation unless he feels it's to do something about his work, or touches on the subject of his friend. This has it' slim it's though; he would never say something negative to someone who's often bullied because of who they are. No matter who it is, he will not wish a possible death upon another individual.

Bio:
Michael was born in the region of Hoenn, but more specifically, Rustboro city. At first, he didn't actually take interest in pokémon, that is until he warmed up to a Corsola that resided in the ocean just outside their little town. They bonded quite well, after he convinced the small pokémon that he could be friendly.

He befriended Joshua once elementary school started for them. It seemed as though they were inseparable, and their relationship only grew from there. Michael didn't really care what others thought of him, so he didn't mind being labeled, "gay" by his peers. Though he didn't quite notice that his partner was getting quite depressed because of the constant name-calling.

A month after their second high school summer break, Josh finally gave up. He took his life and only left a suicide letter near the stool he used to hang himself. Michael broke down as soon as he caught news of the death of his beloved, he blamed the people that caused his lover misery through their school life. Of course, he felt just as guilty for not realizing that Josh was hurt anyways. His distrust in people rose through this part of his life.

He dropped out soon after, and left his household to take his own life. He was convinced that he couldn't go on without his lover, but Corsola always saved him in every suicide attempt. After days of doing this, he finally just let it go and left Rustboro all together. Corsola came with him, and the duo walked through out Hoenn as nomads with no goals whatsoever.

This aimless journey was cut short after meeting a man with a suit at Petalburg town. The man explained the goal of the organization, and asked him to join. Michael was pretty lifeless during that time, but agreed to do so anyways. In the end, he couldn't help but feel that it was probably for revenge.
• Purity/innocence
• Pomegranates
• The wilderness
• Traveling
Dislikes:
• Humans in general
• Alcohol
• Mornings
• Interactions between strangers and himself
• School
Field Specialty: Bounty hunter
Pokémon team:
Nickname:
Nature:
Moves:
Appearance:

Nickname:
Nature:
Moves:
Appearance:
(W.I.P)

Username- WhoopDau
Name- Michael Rooke
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Personality- A rebellious teen that just loves cute pokémon, and not afraid to admit it either. He can be quite rational and intelligent when the time calls for it, but only if he thinks the the situation is serious enough that it'd need his full attention. Because of his lack of trust in human beings in general, he is quite defiant to anyone he meets. He will only comply to orders he knows would actually help. Or if it comes from the boss
Orientation- Brown Peanut Koffuzels...kidding, he's asexual panromantic
Bio- He joined the organization because of a friend. More specifically, his dead best friend, Joshua. The once happy childhood friends spent most of their times together, which never bothered anyone until they got older. High school was the time the bullying started; Michael ignored most of them, never actually realizing that Josh wasn't as resilient. It didn't take long before his beloved friend committed suicide. Michael couldn't help but feel helpless afterwords. He wanted revenge, but didn't know how until a man recommended him to this place.
- Pomegranates
- Open places
Dislikes:
- Depression
- Human interaction
- Alcohol
My Partners In Crime (Pokemon team) : Corsola, and Clamperl

Accepted! :) And change it how? Just curious.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Nothing serious, I'll just be adding more information onto it. Like expand on his pokemon's information. And probably other useless stuff. I'll also expand on his personality and bio a bit more too.

Also, I think this should be in the fandom section instead of the miscellaneous.

Nothing serious, I'll just be adding more information onto it. Like expand on his pokemon's information. And probably other useless stuff. I'll also expand on his personality and bio a bit more too.
Oh sure! That's fine! I meant to have that in the skeleton too actually. Oops. ^^;

Username
Funnyach

Name
Alex Blake

Personality

Orientation

Bio
Alex mother was killed by a burglar when he was just two years old, his father was heartbroken.
In kindergarten and elementary school he had problems making friends, he had no siblings, and though his father took care of him,
they never did anything that would be expected in a normal parent-child relationship.

When Alex received his first pokémon, a female Eevee, for the first time in his life, he wasn't lonely anymore.

Alex always trained Lyn (the name he gave his Eevee) around his small town, never wandering off too far, always keeping an eye on his father.
The night he received the dream he decided to change that, contribute to the rescue of emotion himself.

being around friends

Cooking

Dislikes
Loneliness

Bullies

Cinnamon

My Dream Team

Pic
vlcsnap-196813.png

Username
Funnyach

Name
Alex Blake

Personality

Orientation

Bio

being around friends

Cooking

Dislikes
Loneliness

Bullies

Cinnamon

My Dream Team

Pic
vlcsnap-196813.png

Accepted! :D Jeez I still have to make my character haha

interested, not sure if I can join though.

Username
PlattyPlatinum

Name
Xion Silverstein

Personality

Orientation
Homosexual

Biography
He's a puzzle, you have to solve. He never told a soul about his past, or what he's planning. Try to get him to really trust you.

Dislikes

My dream team

Picture
pg440849.jpg

Age- 17
Gender- Female
Personality- Sylenne is a rather dominant individual she likes being in charge and having power over things which may make her look power hungry in reality she's not in some cases she would prefer taking orders than giving orders. However she highly dislikes weak pokemon and trainers who choose pokemon that are weak or not evolving them, when training her pokemon she may be a bit rough on them but doesn't abuse them in anyway because she knows abusing them wont really make them powerful thus she encourages them to be stronger through affection and love. She also likes being alone but she doesn't fancy loneliness.​

She also has quite a dark humor so she may just make jokes out of a serious situation this is her way of coping with it though after all you can't just be sad and depressed about everything. (This is not her full personality this is just some kind of summary for it, it leaves me open for more development ya know C:)
Bio-
Sylenne was a pretty ordinary kid with semi rich parents, though she was a bit spoiled and would bully and boss around her classmates at school however she had learned her lesson from getting left out by her classmates or so called friends during a field trip to a museum.
Since then Sylenne pretty much lost interest in making friends at all, however at her birthday she received her first pokemon a cyndaquil that she named Lexi.
Fast forward to the future she decided to help keep Mesprit captive for reasons that no one but Sylenne would knpw.

Rare pokemon
Battling other trainers.
Dislikes:
Unreliable teammates
Really arrogant people.

Typhlosion ♀ "lexi". Moves: Flamethrower, Wild Charge, Solarbeam, Shadow Claw. Ability: Blaze
Metagross "Lyric". Moves: Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, Brick Break, Flash Cannon. Ability: Clear Body
Swampert ♂ "Grelmark". Moves: Stone Edge, Scald, Mega Punch, Muddy Water. Ability: Torrent.
Haxorus ♀ "Tessera". Moves: Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Poison Jab, Night Slash. Ability: Mold Breaker.
Sawsbuck ♂ "Celes". Moves: Horn Leech, Seed Bomb, Megahorn, Jump Kick. Ability: Chlorophyll

Pic (completely human and preferably anime)-​

Wow this took longer than expected to finish. and if its ok maybe at some point she MIGHT switch sides?.​

Age- 17
Gender- Female
Personality- Sylenne is a rather dominant individual she likes being in charge and having power over things which may make her look power hungry in reality she's not in some cases she would prefer taking orders than giving orders. However she highly dislikes weak pokemon and trainers who choose pokemon that are weak or not evolving them, when training her pokemon she may be a bit rough on them but doesn't abuse them in anyway because she knows abusing them wont really make them powerful thus she encourages them to be stronger through affection and love. She also likes being alone but she doesn't fancy loneliness.
Bio-

Rare pokemon
Battling other trainers.
Dislikes:
Unreliable teammates
Really arrogant people.

Pic (completely human and preferably anime)-​

Wow this took longer than expected to finish. and if its ok maybe at some point she MIGHT switch sides?.​
I don't mind if you plan on switching sides, however may I suggest you choose a higher ranking role? Your team would demolish any grunt that I know of. :p Maybe an admin, perhaps? The only other thing is that you wouldn't be able to have lugia until you switch sides. Okay?

Username
PlattyPlatinum
Name
Xion Silverstein
Personality
Orientation
Homosexual
Biography
Dislikes
My dream team
Picture
pg440849.jpg
Accepted :)

I don't mind if you plan on switching sides, however may I suggest you choose a higher ranking role? Your team would demolish any grunt that I know of. :p Maybe an admin, perhaps? The only other thing is that you wouldn't be able to have lugia until you switch sides. Okay?

Alright i guess she can be admin ;p.

And sure i'm fine with the lugia part though may i ask why?.

Alright i guess she can be admin ;p.
And sure i'm fine with the lugia part though may i ask why?.
I just wanted to have it so that the good guys would have legendary pokemon on their side. Plus you don't ever really see a bad guy with legendary pokemon in the show or games. I mean can you imagine a legendary pokemon siding with the people who captured Mesprit? It would be crazy :p

I just wanted to have it so that the good guys would have legendary pokemon on their side. Plus you don't ever really see a bad guy with legendary pokemon in the show or games. I mean can you imagine a legendary pokemon siding with the people who captured Mesprit? It would be crazy :p
Though i feel like the opposite team would lose then i mean at some point someone is gonna join with mewtwo and add to the fact that the others have legends too.

I signed Sylenne up so the bad guys would be at least a bit more balanced to the hero's and so they wouldn't get mesprit within the 20th post so i think not allowing legends for the opposite team is unfair.

Though i feel like the opposite team would lose then i mean at some point someone is gonna join with mewtwo and add to the fact that the others have legends too.
I signed Sylenne up so the bad guys would be at least a bit more balanced to the hero's and so they wouldn't get mesprit within the 20th post so i think not allowing legends for the opposite team is unfair.
Hmm, okay. I can see that being a bit unfair. So I will side with you. Bad guys can now have legendaries too. :) Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Hmm, okay. I can see that being a bit unfair. So I will side with you. Bad guys can now have legendaries too. :) Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
Oh yea i suggest your character (if you're gonna have one) to have mewtwo or giratina to you know make him/her more epic (assuming he/she would be the leader of the group that captured Mesprit).

Status
Not open for further replies.