The Lost Guardian: A pokemon roleplay (OOC Closed Signups)

Which region do you think we should base the rp on?

• Hoenn

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Jhoto

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinnoh

• Unova

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kalos

• Make a new region!

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. Glad to have ya :)

I'm making my character now but I have 2 questions

1.Does the character have to be young
2.Can you sort of call dibs on a rare pokemon (Also I know you don't get it at the start)

I'm making my character now but I have 2 questions

1.Does the character have to be young
2.Can you sort of call dibs on a rare pokemon (Also I know you don't get it at the start)
1. For a villain no not really. But for a hero try to keep them around the same age (15- 20)
2. Yep. So long as no one else already asked for it you can reserve it.

Username- MattieLee
Name- Ysol Xeras (pronounced Soul)
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Personality- Witty, Creative, Humanitarian, Strong, Gentle, Mysterious
Orientation- Homosexual
Bio-
He is generally hard to read and very little is known about him other than he avoids battling or fighting, he seems to be confused as to why people would fight pokemon as a game or a sport.

- Pokémon
- Cute Things
Dislikes:
- People
- Violence
- Bright Lights

My Dream Team: Gallade, Umbreon, Rayquaza, Lucario, Raichu
Pic -
tumblr_inline_n0o42lkk1w1sqy4w9.jpg

Username- MattieLee
Name- Ysol Xeras (pronounced Soul)
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Personality- Witty, Creative, Humanitarian, Strong, Gentle, Mysterious
Orientation- Homosexual
Bio-
He is generally hard to read and very little is known about him other than he avoids battling or fighting, he seems to be confused as to why people would fight pokemon as a game or a sport.
- Pokémon
- Cute Things
Dislikes:
- People
- Violence
- Bright Lights
My Dream Team: Gallade, Umbreon, Rayquaza, Lucario, Raichu
Pic -
tumblr_inline_n0o42lkk1w1sqy4w9.jpg
Accepted. Go ahead and start when you're ready.

What's a higher rank overseer or admin cause I cant remember

I should be done any minute now just making the team now but its gonna take me a bit cause I cant add deoxys right away..atleast I think a villain cant have their rare right away

I should be done any minute now just making the team now but its gonna take me a bit cause I cant add deoxys right away..atleast I think a villain cant have their rare right away
You can go ahead and have it. RevolverOshawatt has her lugia. I just didn't want the heros to already have a completely OP team you know?

Username
PhantomPlazma

Name
Dennis Nigel Abalos

Personality
Dennis is a very intelligent man that likes to think things through rather than just rush into them. He believes brains is always better then brawns and that even though some pokemon are like gods compared to humans he still treats them like lesser beings (Instead of his own and his boss's). He trains his pokemon with simulations for any situation so that they are always prepared. He is very serious and does not joke around and thinks that some kids don't have what it takes to handle pokemon.

Orientation
Straight

Bio
Dennis used to be a scientist that was friends with the pokemon professors. He enjoyed researching pokemon and he especially loved researching pokemon D.N.A. One day he attempted to create a pokemon by fusing the D.N.A of an eevee and a ditto (Since they both had something to do with D.N.A) and was fired from his job and shunned by the scientific community. He wanted to get back at everyone for shunning his genius and joined the team that captured Mesprit to get his revenge and continue his research.

-D.N.A
-His pokemon (Even though he may not show it at times)

Dislikes:
-People that believe brawn is better than brains
-Kids
-Non-intelligent people

Rank
Admin

Field Specialty
Scientist

My Partners In Crime
Deoxys
Ditto
Jolteon
Glaceon
Espeon
Sylveon

Pic
5688-1034867394.jpg

Brown Peanut Koffuzels

Username
PhantomPlazma

Name
Dennis Nigel Abalos

Personality
Dennis is a very intelligent man that likes to think things through rather than just rush into them. He believes brains is always better then brawns and that even though some pokemon are like gods compared to humans he still treats them like lesser beings (Instead of his own and his boss's). He trains his pokemon with simulations for any situation so that they are always prepared. He is very serious and does not joke around and thinks that some kids don't have what it takes to handle pokemon.

Orientation
Straight

Bio
Dennis used to be a scientist that was friends with the pokemon professors. He enjoyed researching pokemon and he especially loved researching pokemon D.N.A. One day he attempted to create a pokemon by fusing the D.N.A of an eevee and a ditto (Since they both had something to do with D.N.A) and was fired from his job and shunned by the scientific community. He wanted to get back at everyone for shunning his genius and joined the team that captured Mesprit to get his revenge and continue his research.

-D.N.A
-His pokemon (Even though he may not show it at times)

Dislikes:
-People that believe brawn is better than brains
-Kids
-Non-intelligent people

Rank
Admin

Field Specialty
Scientist

My Partners In Crime
Deoxys
Ditto
Jolteon
Glaceon
Espeon
Sylveon

Pic
5688-1034867394.jpg

Brown Peanut Koffuzels
accepted! :) I like your character.

We're allowed to have two characters right?, I think that was the limit. Anyways if so I'd like to make a bad guy/girl to even things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.