The Lonely Girl

Lillith nods. "Sometimes I'm like that too." She laughs and hugs Jake tightly. "It's ok."

jake smiled under tear under his hood and hugged back lightly flicking cigarette into trash can and hitting a wall to put it out

Lillith giggles. "I swear if I see anyone else smoke, I'll have mother put you in a moths detention."

jake "please don't its a bad habit im trying to break....." he resed his head on he shoulder "come on lets all ditch and ill buy us pizza " smiles and und oes hood to show tears a bit

Lillith laughs. "Then I'll have her take them away. Have lollipops to replace them instead. It helps."

jake "ya now pizza lets go already people" he stood up and picked Lilith up "I don't care what you say im carrying you"

Lillith blushes. "Put me down." Lillith's eyes glow red. "Now."

jake "fine" set her down and opened door for her "ladies first"

Lillith smirks. "You know that I was tricking you right?" She walks out the front entrance laughing.

jake " ok so you do want me to carry you" ran up behind her and lifted her up onto my shoulders

Lillith screams then laughs. "No! Put me down! Your so mean..." She said the last sentence in a sarcastic tone.

Lillith gasps. "Let's steal the whole day! Nobody will ever know." Lillith sings. "It will be forever mine and it will be forever yours."

jake chuckles then put her down and kinda stubled "shit...."

Lillith looks at him worried. "Are you ok?"

jake nods "a c'mon lets keep going" opened his truck door and at down and put on seat belt

As Nick walked into the classroom, he passed a few people messing around in the hall. Hmph, should they not be studying? It is school after all. As he walked into the classroom, he noticed everyone was paying as little attention as they could to the lecture. So it's one of those days eh? He took a seat in his desk, and pulled out a pencil. Well, since everyone is just messing around, I might as well get in some practice. Looking around to make sure no one was watching him, he place his pencil on his desk and his hand over it. Focusing on the pencil intently, it slowly began to lift off the desk, higher and higher. Once it was about 6 inches off the desk, Nick practiced moving it side to side, only being able move it once to the left, and once to the right before it fell to the ground. Ack, this sweater's messing up my focus. He took off the sweater revealing a red t-shirt and oddly enough medium length white hair before trying again to levitate the pencil.

Areiz shrugged as they walked away, reentering the class and returning to her seat. Tucking her short, jet black hair behind her ear so she could pay attention on the symbols she'd written earlier. This will be easy. She said as the teacher mentioned something hard.

jake "Lilith..." he sighed "I guess should tell you something..."