The Lonely Girl

jake "if you run after I tell you its ok..."sighs "the milltary and navy everyone in the government wants me dead.....so your mom is keeping an eye on me until she get a word from the big man ....to.....behead me..."

Lillith starts to cry again. "Why?! My life sucks! I wish I could just die!"

jake ''shhh Lilith.....I...I have to confess to you "

Lillith looks up at him. "What now?"

jake "I...I.....I have a crush on you" he blushed and hid his face his his hoodie hood again he was scared of her reaction

Lillith looks at him like he's a idiot. "I know."

Ignoring the majority of the lecture, Nick had begun to get into a steady rhythm with his practice of levitating the pencil. It looked as if he was a piece of clockwork, performing it's only task, Up, left, right, left, right, down, up, left, right, left... He said rhythmically in his mind. He couldn't hold the pencil in the air for any longer than 6 seconds. He had tried, but the pencil had only faltered a bit, then fell back down to his desk. Up, left, right, left as he went to go right again, a fly buzzed around his face, landing on his cheek. Batting it away with his hand, he hadn't realized what he'd done until he looked to his right and saw his pencil flying through the air, straight at Areiz.

Areiz winced as a pencil hit the side of her head. She looked in the direction, narrowing her eyes at Nick. "Really?" She mouthed, a smile playing on her lips.

Whistling and trying to look innocent, Nick shrugged his shoulders and mouthed the words, "He did it" While pointing to the guy who sat behind him. Now I lost my pencil. And just as the teacher gives an assignment. Great! While still looking at Areiz and trying to distract her, he hid his hand and began doing a beckoning motion with his fingers to the pencil on the floor. It slowly began to roll back to him. With his other hand, he pointed to the sheet on her desk and mouthed the words, "What's that?"

Areiz glanced at the paper. 'Symbols.' She mouthed. She turned as the teacher walked by, placing another paper on her desk. She moved it to the side, turning back to Nick.

The head master walks in. "Stop goofing around! You think your class is all fun and games?! Well it's not!"

Areiz turned around as the headmaster spoke. She shifted her assignment to hide the symbols, but placed her head in her hand at just and angle so she could still see Nick. She picked up her own pencil and started on the work, getting through the first half easily.

Hearing the headmaster come in, Nick quickly adjusted his eyes to the front of the room. He looked at the board for the first time that day, his face showing no sign of emotion. He raised his hand towards his pencil, which had rolled to a mere two feet from him. The pencil flew to his hand and he began to write on the paper. Still writing, he looked back to Areiz inquisitively and mouthed, "Symbols?"

The head master sighs. "Don't play dumb! I have security cameras in every angle of each class room and hallway!" She walks over to Areiz. "Where's those symbols you were drawing huh? I'd like to see them again." She turns to Nick. "Nice focus with the pencil but when it comes to your abilities you need to relax while doing it. If you do, you can control it more freely." She turns to where Jake and Lillith should be seated. "Whoever finds Jake and Lillith gets no homework for the rest of the week."

Areiz closed her eyes a moment before pulling out the symbols. Then she looks over to the headmaster. "They're just some pictures I made up. I call them symbols, they represent different things." She said in monotone, but sitting up straight. "No big deal." And I'd love no homework, but I didn't see which direction they went. She thought to herself as her finger traced one of the symbols on the desk. She had each of them memorized, having worked on them in private as like a hobby.

Seeing his opportunity to leave class early, Nick finished off the rest of the work before getting up and going to the headmaster. On his way, he looks at Areiz, then down to her paper, a sign that he wanted her to finish her assignment soon so she could join him. "I'm done my assignment. May I have permission to go and look for Jake and Lillith?" he asked the headmaster.

Areiz made the slightest of a nod and continued my work, finishing only a few minutes later. I swear..this is too easy. "I'm done too. Can I help Nick?" She asked quietly, standing beside her seat with her assignment in hand. I'll need to work on the symbols later.. I thought to myself.

The head master nods. "Yes but remember she's not inside the school. She could be anywhere right now."