The Little Grey Mouse (k-michelle412/Twrdgirl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan watched the movie quietly. He laughed at some of the funnier parts, but other than that he was quiet. He wanted to enjoy his time with Zachary. He wanted to spend remember these times so he could look back on them. So many people forgot the small things about their relationships. Little things that while not big were still important.

Even after the movie was over Zachary kept Ryan wrapped up in his arm. He was happy here. Family Guy switched on when the movie turned off.
Zachary chuckled at the jokes, shaking his head at others.
"This is nice." He spoke offhandedly. Just an observant comment.

Ryan smiled and nodded "yeah it is." He wanted to just stay like this. He didn't care if they did nothing, but this. He liked feeling all nice and relaxed. He liked being pressed against Zachary's warmth. He liked just spending time with him. If this was something he could look forward to every day he'd take every class he hated if it meant doing this afterwards.

Zachary used the hand around Ryan's shoulders to turn his head. Zachary pressed his lip against the others.
It was sweet and passionate mixed with a little something else. As he pulled away, Zachary pulled Ryan's bottom lip between his teeth. "I don't think I've ever liked kissing someone so much."

Ryan smiled "thanks for willing to go so slow." Ryan hesitated "Zachary....how far have you gotten with a guy before?" Ryan wasn't judging he just wanted to know Zachary's past experience. He was a virgin, but he knew that it was good to know about past partners. This was also his was of getting comfortable with the idea of sex and getting ready to move further with Zachary.

"Well...all the way." He said frankly. "I'm clean. I've been checked after of the more...questionable times." Zachary hoped that didn't make Ryan uneasy. He didn't sleep around but he has had sex in and out of relationships.

Ryan nodded not really shocked just glad that Zachary was being honest. He wondered how many times were questionable, but didn't ask. As long as Zachary was being honest with him on being checked out he didn't care. Ryan had always known he wanted his first time to be with someone special, but that didn't mean looked down on people who randomly hooked up. It was just that those types of things didn't turn him on like it did for some people.

"Sooo, yeah! Don't worry. When you're ready I'll take care of you and I'll try to not make it hurt okay." Zachary kissed Ryan's forehead and looked back at the television.

Ryan nodded and rested against Zachary. He was glad Zachary wasn't pushing things and it was what he needed. Everything was new to him and he wanted to enjoy it. He had no doubts that when they did finally have sex Zachary would be gentle, but that wasn't something that worried him. To him sex was something that marked taking a relationship to a new level. Ryan hadn't had time to even enjoy the first level and he felt no need to rush.

It was around twelve at night when Zachary realized what time it was. "Shiiiiit." He sighed and pulled away from Ryan. "It's pretty late." He explained. It was clear in his face and voice he didn't want to go, but he wasn't about to impose on his new boyfriend.
His boyfriend.
Ryan was his boyfriend.
His!
Zachary smiled brightly.
"Ryan....you're my boyfriend." Zachary said like he'd just discovered the cure for cancer.
"My boyfriend." He breathed smiling at nothing, then again at everything.
"Wow."

Ryan chuckled and looked at the clock. "You know you can stay if you need to. I can sleep on the couch and you can take the bed. I know you don't live far, but I would feel better if you stayed here tonight. I'll even set my alarm for you if you have to get up early. Ryan didn't like the idea of Zachary out so late and he didn't mind taking the couch.

Zachary smiled over at Ryan. "Thanks but I'll take the couch okay." He kissed Ryan and stretched out, head on Ryan's lap.
"Or we could share and you can be my human pillow?" Zachary laughed.

Ryan actually liked that idea and smiled "that sounds nice, but....we'll if you promise to behave yourself we can share the bed. It's big enough for two and it'll be more comfortable than the couch. I've got this really soft comforter and we can sleep close to each other." Ryan liked the idea more and more. He knew he most likely didn't have to give Zachary to behave himself so he meant it more in a teasing way.

Zachary chuckled. "That'll be hard around someone as cute as you but I'll control myself." He teased back. He sat up and stood stretching.
"What time do you have to be up?

Ryan stood up and led Zachary to the bedroom. "Around 8:30 since my first class starts at nine and is on the far side of campus." He hated that he had to wake up so early, but he'd be fine. It wasn't like he had plans to pay close attention to his class. He never really learned anything that he wouldn't hear again before the week was out.

Zachary made a face following Ryan to the room. "Ew, I don't get up till ten." He stripped himself of his shirt and jeans before climbing into the bed.
"Got two hour art classes, hour and a half lecture, and hour theory." Zachary ran through his short schedule.

Ryan was surprised and undressed as well. "You're lucky to have such a nice scheduled. I've got a bunch of classes that are long and boring. Other than art class it's all talking about things that I have no interest in and can't see the point in learning." He got into bed and moved close to Zachary.

Zachary pulled Ryan into his side. "I can give you notes from my classes if you want?" Zachary offered. He rubbed circles over his back as his eyes looked up at the ceiling.

Ryan smiled "I'd like that a lot. Though maybe I can get the education I want sometime in the future." He kissed Zachary and yawned "it's time to sleep" he said softly. He snuggled close to Zachary and closed his eyes. It felt so good to be next to Zachary. So warm and safe he hoped they'd be able to do this again sometime.

Zachary smiled into the kiss. Yup, he loved those. He snuck his hand into Ryan's hair, playing with it until he fell asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.