The Little Grey Mouse (k-michelle412/Twrdgirl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan smiled and reached across the table and placed his hand on Zachary's "thanks for understanding." He pulled his hand away just as the waitress was bringing the food. Ryan dug in right away and gestured to his fried rice "want a bite it's really good." He wanted Zachary to the the fried rice, but knew if he didn't do it now there would be none left.

Zachary smiled at Ryan. He eyed the fried rice as if it was a poisonous snake. He wasn't a huge fan but he was up to try anything once. He leaned in and took the bite off the fork. He hummed softly, thinking, as he ate. "Not half bad." He approved after swallowing. "That's actually pretty good."

Zachary went in to finish his meal by the time the waitress returned. She asked if there were any requests for desert. He turned to Ryan will to get him anything, and really Zach was a generous guy but he didn't spend his money so frivolously as he was on Ryan. This was a first.

Ryan smiled glad that Zachary somewhat liked the fried rice. They finished their meal and when the waitress asked if they wanted dessert Ryan shook his head. He still didn't feel comfortable with Zachary paying, but he didn't say anything. Zachary had offered and it would be an insult to argue with him about it. He would just pay next time. "Zachary would you like to go for a walk? It's a nice night out and we should take advantage of the weather while it's still good."

The waitress nodded an brought over a check. Zachary payed and got his receipt.

"Hmmm, yeah sure." Zachary refrained from holding the boys hand until they were back in his car. He dropped his car off at his apartment. There was a trail nearby that not many kids from school went on so they would have privacy.

Zachary hopped out and opened Ryan's door for him. When he got out, Zachary immediately took his hand and intertwined their fingers.

The waitress nodded an brought over a check. Zachary payed and got his receipt.

"Hmmm, yeah sure." Zachary refrained from holding the boys hand until they were back in his car. He dropped his car off at his apartment. There was a trail nearby that not many kids from school went on so they would have privacy.

Zachary hopped out and opened Ryan's door for him. When he got out, Zachary immediately took his hand and intertwined their fingers.

Ryan smiled and squeezed Zachary's hand. He hesitated before speaking "Zachary....you'd want to go on another dare right? I mean I know tonight wasn't amazing, but I had fun. Ryan was worried that he should have suggested something better. That he should have waited until the weekend when they could seea movie or do something else. Plus he was still worried that Zachary might not really be into him. That Ryan wasn't his type or boring and that while he liked him as a friend he didn't want to date him.

Zachary smirked at Ryan's nervous rambling. "Tonight was amazing. I loved it." He said kissing Ryan's cheek. "If we go on another date you're officially my boyfriend okay?" Zachary said with a cheesy smile.

Ryan smiled "okay" he said softly. "Maybe this weekend we can go see a movie." Ryan didn't care what they saw as long as it wasn't scary. "Zachary.... can we take things slow. I don't mean about starting a relationship, but.....the bedroom stuff. I just don't want to get lust mixed in with all these new feelings. Plus with me being new to well everything I just need time to adjust an get a steady footing."

Zachary couldn't deny the little pinch of disappointment. Just looking at Ryan he wanted to throw him in the back of his car and have him scream his name. Zachary nodded with a smile though. He'd wait for the other. "Of course. I won't lie it's going to be hard. You're just so..." His words trailed off as his eyes raked over Ryan. He wasn't even out of the ordinary but Zachary wanted him, all of him.
He tore his gaze away with a sheepish smile. "I'll work on it." He said sincerely.

Ryan blushed "I'm sorry" he said softly "that I'm making you wait." Ryan wanted to say he understood if that was a deal breaker, but he didn't. Ryan was also worried that Zachary was only looking for sex. He wondered if the morning after he fell in bed with Zachary he'd wake up alone. That afterwards he and Zachary would be noting, but partners on a project. It scared him and yet it almost made him want to do it so it Zachary did only want him for sex he could get over the hurt and move on.

(Since sex scenes aren't allowed on this forum thread would you want to move them to pm or would you just want to fade to black and cut to the afterwards?)

(Ooc: either works for me. Whatever you're comfortable with))

Zachary paused in his steps. He lifted Ryan's face to look at him by his chin. "Don't be sorry. I'll do anything for you, swear." He kissed Ryan's forehead and took his hand in his.

Zachary walked around the little trail. He knew a way that circled back to his place. When they got back it was pretty late. "Hey, I can either take you home or you can crash here. You can have the bed." Zachary stood outside of his apartment, arms wrapped around Ryan's waist.

(OOC pm is fine.)

Ryan smiled at the kiss and when they were back at Zachary's apartment he felt so safe and warm he wanted to stay. Instead he shook his head "no I think it's better if I go home." He would see Zachary tomorrow and that would be fine. I don't live far from here so we can actually walk if you want." He didn't want to leave Zachary so soon and it wasn't so late that a quick walk would hurt.

"No, No. I'll drive." Zachary walked Ryan to the car and opened his door for him. Zachary slid into the drivers seat and drove Ryan home. "See you tomorrow." He said as he pulled up in front of Ryan's apartment. He placed a lingering kiss on Ryan's lips and smirked. "Can't wait."

Ryan smiled and kissed back. "I can't wait either" he said softly leaning in for one last kiss before getting out. He went to his apartment and flopped on the bed. He touched his lips and smiled before getting up and getting ready for bed. He got in and touched his lips one last time. Just before he fell asleep he thought "best day ever."

The next morning Ryan got ready and headed to school. He didn't even care about all his boring classes because he had more than just art class to look forward to. Sure he and Zachary had to be discreet, but it was better than pinning after him all throughout class.

Zachary had a smile all night, even while he slept. He tossed and turned a bit, the bed feeling a little too empty.

The next morning Zachary woke up early. He was excited to find Ryan. He even made sure he looked nice today. He wore a fitted shirt and jeans, hair styled in its every purposely messy style. He drove to art class and realized he had an extra ten minutes. He sat at his table, leg bouncing with anticipation. He just wanted to see Ryan already!

Ryan walked into the classroom and smiled when he saw Zachary. He sat down next to him "hi how did you sleep" he asked softly. He was still shy about the whole public interaction, but that was how he'd always been. He'd never been good at talking to people were others might see him act like an idiot. He felt more relaxed around Zachary and he didn't care as much if someone overheard them.

"It would have been better if you were there." Zachary stole a kiss when no one was looking and smiled.
Class began with the teacher asking to see sketches. Zachary had taken a picture of the canvas because it was too large to carry around.
"Wow that's amazing! I am very interested in seeing this finished!"

Ryan smiled glad that the teacher was impressed. The teacher announced that the class could work on their projects, work on something personal or talk quietly among themselves. "So do you want to wait to work on the project or should we still go over somethings?" Ryan didn't care either way he just wanted to spend time with Zachary. He wondered if Zachary had anything he wanted to work on instead.

"Well I have that sunset painting but something isn't working right and I can't tell. Here take a look." He stood and took his painting from the drying rack. It was a beautiful painting but it lacked that one thing that made it spectacular. It killed Zachary because he'd never had this problem before

Ryan looked at the painting and frowned "hmmmm...maybe you need to add a different color. Something that will make the other color's stand out. Ryan wasn't the best when it came to painting, but he could see that Zachary was right. Something about the painting just didn't work and Ryan wondered if it was because too many colors were so close to the same shade. Maybe something could be added to make all of the colors really stand out.

"Hmm, that coul work! But....what?" For a second Zachary was excited. He found what was needed. He deflated not being able to think what color he needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.