The Little Grey Mouse (k-michelle412/Twrdgirl)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan smiled "as much as I love sitting her and just being with you. I think you should get started on that painting. If you start now you can finish sooner. I think I will stay the night. That way we can spend more time together. Not have to worry about staying too late or watching an extra long movie."

"Eh, alright." Zachary said but he didn't immediately move. He didn't want to. With a sigh he stood. He pulled the canvas out and placed it on an easle. He then took out his paints and began. He worked on his sister first, painting from memory. He could only do a few layers because the paint had to dry.

Ryan watched Zachary paint in silence. When Zachary stopped to let the paint dry he kissed the other boy. "How long until the paint dries" he asked softly. He ran his hands down Zachary's back and kissed his neck. "Maybe we can do something or watch something while we wait." He knew something interesting should be on right now and a 30 minute show should be enough for the pain to dry.

Zachary groaned softly when Ryan kissed his neck, an arm wrapping around the smaller boy's waist and pulling him closer out of habit. "You are really testing me right now." He chuckled softly nuzzling into Ryan's neck.

Ryan smiled and nuzzled his neck "mmm maybe that's my plan. Maybe I like teasing you because I don't plan leaving you hanging forever." He kissed Zachary and smiled softly "I'm not ready yet, but I'm getting there and doing things like this helps me to get comfortable."

Zachary moaned softly and connected their lips. "Ryan.." He whispered softly against his lips before sliding his tongue into Ryan's mouth. He set his pallette down and wrapped both arms around Ryan as he kissed him. Zachary would only take it as far as Ryan allowed, even if his body yearned for more.

Ryan moaned and rubbed his tongue against Zachary's. He moaned softly and pulled Ryan close. He wasn't sure if he was ready for the next step. He decided not to worry and listen to his body. Right now he didn't feel ready, but he knew he would be soon. He just needed more time of getting use to feeling this way and of having someone want him.

Zachary's mouth moved to Ryan's neck. His tongue ran over the skin, nipping occasionally. He squeezed Ryan's ass with a smirk, pressing their hips together. Zachary groaned softly at the rush of pleasure that rolled through him.

Ryan moaned and ran his hands though Zachary's hair. He pulled away and shook his head "sorry I'm not ready. I think we should stop before it gets too far." Ryan felt guilty for not being ready. Felt like he was hurting his relationship by making Zachary wait.

Zachary nodded but was silent. He had to focus on calming down. Ryan had excited "him" a little too much. "Yeah, just...just gimme a sec." He ground out through clenched teeth. He wasn't angry he just needed to calm himself.

Ryan flinched and bowed his head. He wanted to apologize, but didn't. He didn't see the point of saying he was sorry. It might just make Zachary more upset. He felt pressed to hurry up and go to the next step even though he wasn't ready. "Maybe I shouldn't stay the night" he said softly.

Zachary shook his head, holding tightly onto Ryan. "No...stay, I want you to stay." He whispered softly. "I can do this." He said as if coaching himself. He could, He could do this for Ryan.
Slowly he unhooked his arms from around Ryan's waist and straightened up. He sent a smiled to Ryan, hands resting lightly on his hips. "See, all better!"

Ryan frowned "look Zachary I want to stay I do, but it might be easier on you. I'm sorry for teasing you that wasn't nice. I was just having fun, but I guessed I pushed you too hard." He felt bad for teasing now and wished he hadn't.

"No its fine. Really RyRy it is." Zachary pulled Ryan towards him. He nibbled on his neck, caressing his sides. "..Because I can do the same to you." He whispered in Ryan's ear. He pulled back and kissed his cheek, releasing Ryan. "Really I'm okay, just got a bit excited is all." He smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Ryan smiled and let out a soft laugh. "Okay okay I'll stay" he said. "I just want you to tell me if I'm taking things too far. If I need to stop teasing or if you get worked up while were kissing tell me. I don't want to be mean I was just trying to have a little fun. I need time to get comfortable with being intimate with you and that's my way of becoming comfortable with it."

"Its fine, swear." Zachary caressed Ryan's cheek and smiled softly. "Come on lets go watch television."

Ryan nodded and grabbed the remote handing it to Zachary. He snuggled close to him and rested his head on Zachary's shoulder. He was still worried, but pushed them aside. It wouldn't do either of them any good to agonize over something so small. Just because Zachary wanted sex didn't mean it was something that would make or break their relationship.

Zachary's hand played with Ryan's hair as he flipped through channels. He kissed the top of the youngers head with a smile in place.
He could totally do this. Just for Ryan. It was simple enough in theory.

Ryan wondered if he should tell Leo about him and Zachary. It would mean he might have someone to talk to. He wanted another opinion on Zachary's......lustful ways. Ryan knew Zachary wouldn't pressure him and would never in a million years force him, but he still worried. Worried that Zachary's mind was too focused on sex for things to work out between them. Worried that they'd be one of those couples who once they had sex didn't do anything else, but have sex. Ryan was worried that once the line was crossed he'd never get to have a quiet time like this. Once he and Zachary had sex that's all he'd want to do with Ryan. He needed someone else's opinion and Leo's was the only one he trusted.

(( what's funny is after Zachary has sex he's good for like three months before he starts even thinking about it >.> silly RyRy))

Zachary watched the television intently. His fingers twirling Ryan's soft locks around. He sighed in quiet contentment as they relaxed together.
He was blissfully unaware of Ryan's worries as he let himself be absorbed by his show.

Status
Not open for further replies.