The Little Grey Mouse (k-michelle412/Twrdgirl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo smiled "it's nice to meet you too Zachary. I trust you will do everything to keep him happy." Leo gave him a stern look while still smiling. He wanted to get it across that he liked Zachary, but he wanted only the best for Ryan.

"Of course." Zachary sat next to Ryan, arm around his shoulders. "If I may be honest, I assume he told you I want him to move it. I don't want you to think I haven't thought about this. I have, a lot. I've never asked anyone to move in with me. I know it's a big step but I know it's right." Zachary wanted Leo to know he would do everything in his power to keep Ryan happy.

Leo smiled "me and Ryan were going to order dessert would you like anything?" Ryan looked at Zachary trying to silently convey it wasn't a test. He didn't have to order anything if he didn't want to.

"Dang my weakness." He chuckled back to his joking, playful self. "Nah, I'm good. Just got back from the gym." He smiled obviously the gym was something he enjoyed immensely. Odd for an art major.

Leo nodded and when the waitress came by Ryan ordered a slice of silk pie and Leo a piece of apple pie. "So Zachary what are your plans for after school?"

"Well, I was thinking of opening my own art studio and doing classes there and perhaps at a local rec center." He answered with a precise answer. Zachary was very driven, even though his personality didn't represent it well.

Leo blinked in surprise than looked at Ryan. "Maybe you should get that business degree you're working on. I know you hate it, but you have a great mind for numbers and you could still do art while running the studio." Ryan opened his mouth to object, but thought of it "sounds like it could work."

"For real?" Zach asked getting excited. "I'm terrible with numbers. Ryan please?" Zachary didn't want to force Ryan into anything but Leo had a point and everyone benefited.

Ryan bit his lip "alright if you promise I can still teach classes. I want to do something with my art skills."

"I would never tell you not to do art. I just suck with numbers." Zachary smiled. He would never, in a million years, have Ryan give up art. Hell he would hire someone to do financing if need be.

Ryan smiled "than it might not be such a bad idea. I think I've always hated it because I knew the kind of job mom and dad would want me to get. If I could chose my own path though I think I'd be much happier."

Zachary smiled. "Yup! You and me, teachin art." He chuckled ruffling Ryan's hair. He really didn't act serious ever and sometimes it was hard to depict what was and wasn't going through his mind but this, art, was what Zachary was passionate about. Even when joking it was clear he took it seriously.

Ryan smiled and laughed. The waitress came back and gave Leo and Ryan their pie. Ryan felt happy that Leo and Zachary seemed to be getting along.

Status
Not open for further replies.