The Little Grey Mouse (k-michelle412/Twrdgirl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan looked at it thinking for a minute. "Maybe some purple or even black. Something to contrast all the yellows and oranges. Maybe make some clouds so it looks more like the sky. They don't have to be thick and white. Just small wisps here and there. He could invasion the painting with the added suggestions and it seemed to look good in his minds eyes.

Zachary nodded. After working diligently for most of the class he finished. He sat back and took it in. "Wow RyRy..." It was amazing. It looked perfect, just like a portrait.

Ryan smiled "so cheese stakes for lunch and than we can head to my place and work on the project?" He was glad that he'd manage to help Zachary with his painting. He felt good knowing that even though he didn't really paint he had a good eye for art. "So Zachary how did you get into art. Did you always like it or did you kind of stumble upon it and fall in love." Ryan had been the former and had always been drawing as a child. He soon got found out how good he was at it and found that it was something he loved.

"Sounds amazing." Zachary agreed. He stood and hung his painting to dry. The teacher came over to appraise and gave him a knowing smile. It was like she could see into the far recesses of his mind. It sort of unnerved him.

Zachary returned to his seat next to Ryan. "Er well, I actually....It started with art therapy. I got into a car accident with my older brother and they used art therapy as a way to bring my motor skills up. Kept with it and through highschool I sort of fell in love with it."

Ryan blinked in surprise at the mention of a brother. He hadn't known Zachary very long, but he would have thought he'd at least mention his brother when they were talking about their families. Did that mean that while Zachary had survived his brother hadn't. The question seemed to personal and he decided that if Zachary wanted to tell him he would. "You're a very good artist. Despite how you came across it you're very talented."

"Thanks.." Zachary said distracted. He was thinking of his brother. They used to be so close but after the accident Rick wouldn't talk to him.

Zachary jumped when the teacher dismissed the class. There was a tightness in his chest and his eyes stung.

Zachary grabbed Ryan's hand and rushed out. He took the smaller boy to an empty hallway. Zachary pushed Ryan up against the wall and pressed their lips together. His tongue entered the boys mouth, exploring. Zachary didn't release from the kiss until his lungs screamed.

He only pulled away long enough to pull Ryan into a crushing hug.

Zachary tried. He tried hard not to let it out but the lump in the throat overcame him. "Don't leave." He choked out.

You wouldn't guess with Zachary's happy go lucky attitude but he was terrified all the time. Terrified that people would leave him. His parents ignored him whenever he displeased them, after the accident his brother left, he didn't have any friends from high school because they left too. "Stay."

Ryan let Zachary drag him outside to a deserted hallway, but was shocked when he pushed him against the wall to kiss him deeply. He sat the beginning of tears in the other boys eyes as he begged Ryan not to leave. He blinked in surprise and hugged Zachary back just as hard. "Shhhh I'm not leaving, you don't have to worry about that. Relationship or no I promise I won't leave." He rubbed Zachary's back hoping it would comfort him.

Zachary struggled to keep his breathing evenly as the tears started to fall. He hated crying. He was supposed to be strong. Zachary wasn't supposed to be weak.
Once he regained his composure Zachary stood. "Sorry...."

Ryan gave a sad smiled and gently kissed the tears away "hey it's okay. Do you want to talk about it. I won't even say anything if you don't want. I'll just listen I'm good at that. He wanted Zachary to know he could talk to him. That he didn't have to do everything on his own. He was strong, ut he could let his guard down when he needed to.

Zachary rest his forehead on Ryan's shoulder.
"My brother, after the accident, he left. He just packed up and walked out. He promised he would always be there for me. I haven't talked to him since. I....I just feel like everyone walks out on me. My brother, my parents, hell even my friends. You and my sister are the only ones who've stuck around." Zachary held onto Ryan's waist and nuzzled into his neck. "Thank you."

Ryan smiled "you don't have to thank me. Your easy to be around." He gave Zachary a gentle kiss and stroked his cheek with his thumb. "Come on lets get something to eat. We can work on our project another day and today we'll just watch movies. I've got a huge collection so you can pick anything you want." He knew today should be a day were they just relaxed and enjoy each other.

Zach mustered up a smile and took Ryan's hand. They stopped at a food truck for lunch, which didn't take long to buy. Zachary snuck his card in so Ryan couldn't pay. He wanted to spoil the other to his upmost ability.

Ryan saw how Zachary paid for his food, but didn't say anything. If Zachary liked to pay that was fine. Ryan would just make sure that he made it clear that he could pay as well. When they got back to his place Ryan pulled Zachary down on the couch and held him in his arms. He kissed him gentle and ran his fingers though his hair. "You are the best thing to happen to me" Ryan said softly.

Zachary pulled Ryan onto his lap with gentle hands. "You're the best thing in my life." He smiled into another sweet kiss. "You know, this morning, I was afraid to come to class. I thought last night was a dream." Zachary gave a sheepish grin and rest his head on Ryan's shoulder.

Ryan smiled "I was worried that you had changed your mind." He sat up and grabbed their food "pick a movie to watch." He had a huge cabinet filled with movies. Even some movies he didn't really like he had because they were popular. His parents wanted him to have a place he could study in peace, but mad it fit for people to come over. The thing was Ryan couldn't stand the type of people he was suppose to be friends with and was shy. Other than Leo and his parents no one had spent any real time here, but Ryan.

"That's just crazy." He let Ryan off of his lap and looked over his movie. He paused over The Ring but remembered Ryan didn't like scary movies. He kept looking.
After a few minutes Zachary picked out Transformers.

Walking over to the television he popped in the DVD and joined Ryan. He gazed at him for a few seconds purely happy.

Ryan smiled and took a bite of his food. He watched as Zachary put in the movie and couldn't help, but chuckle at his pick. Ryan didn't mind the movie in fact he kind of liked it, but at times it was dumber than a rock. Still even those parts could be funny in a bad way.

"Are you making fun of me?" Zachary raised a brow. "Well I neva!" He gasped back to his old, joking self.
Chuckling he took a bite of his sandwich, followed by a sip of his drink.

Ryan laughed and kissed his cheek "only because I care" he said teasingly. He sat back and watched the movie. He quickly finished his food and curled up close to Zachary. He liked being close to the other boy. He was warm, soft and just inviting. Ryan felt safe near him and like he could completely relaxed which he could. Zachary would always be the best part of his day.

"Because I care." Zachary mocked. He laughed and shook his head. He finished his meal soon after Ryan. He left the boy on the couch only long enough to throw his trash away before returning.
His arm wrapped around Ryan's shoulders. He loved having him by his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.