The Legend of Zelda: Hylia's Request

Shahd being on horseback, she might be able to make it. But it's a long damn way from Gerudo Town to Faron Woods, so it might not be feasible.

Hm, maybe before maybe Shahd and Isla could meet up? Since they're technically headed the same way??

Reactions: Red Thunder
Hm, maybe before maybe Shahd and Isla could meet up? Since they're technically headed the same way??
That'd make sense to me! I'll see about a post to that effect tonight.

Reactions: Takumi
@Solar Takumi and I are collabing. I'm assuming it's okay for us to introduce low level enemies into our posts? As is, there's a conflict between them, and having a common enemy would a) force them to fight together and b) would ensure they'd stay together as they journeyed, given the dangerous road.

@Solar Takumi and I are collabing. I'm assuming it's okay for us to introduce low level enemies into our posts? As is, there's a conflict between them, and having a common enemy would a) force them to fight together and b) would ensure they'd stay together as they journeyed, given the dangerous road.
Yep thats cool ^.^
You guys have your own freedom there.

@Takumi I'll have a reply up in the next few hours.

<.< >.>
Where are you guys in Hyrule exactly?

Edit: Namely, I'm willing to use smoke and mirrors to allow Rotar to be near that sight..Ill chalk it up to...magical speed-of-nature Kokiri navigation-adventure powers.

To speed the flow of RP up I'll be re-tagging some RPers and rolling dice and set up some character interactions.

@Red Thunder @Takumi @Maelily @Tarieles @Grim.

Last edited by a moderator:
<.< >.>
Where are you guys in Hyrule exactly?

Edit: Namely, I'm willing to use smoke and mirrors to allow Rotar to be near that sight..Ill chalk it up to...magical speed-of-nature Kokiri navigation-adventure powers.

To speed the flow of RP up I'll be re-tagging some RPers and rolling dice and set up some character interactions.

@Red Thunder @Takumi @Maelily @Tarieles @Grim.
Takumi and I are somewhere west of Hyrule Field(?). Not quite out of Gerudo Lands yet, as evidenced by the lizastalfos.

Are you still accepting sign-ups? I ask because not everyone changes the 'open' status right away... and I have this quirk where I'm overtly polite and feel compelled to ask first; my apologies.

Very sorry for the disappearance everyone, I was in a terrible depressive episode. I will try to get a post out ASAP!

@Takumi, you're up on the collab, brah. Making sure you didn't forget.

@Takumi I really like how the collab ends. Did you wanna continue, or is it good to post?

@Red Thunder I think it's good to post! I had fun. ^-^

Edit: when you notice there are typos days after you post. Welp, gonna read through it and make some changes to any I catch.

Last edited:
Are you still accepting sign-ups? I ask because not everyone changes the 'open' status right away... and I have this quirk where I'm overtly polite and feel compelled to ask first; my apologies.
Welcome aboard, if you still want to join.

If you all were in the path of hurricane harvey or irma for the past few days.
I hope youre all right.
I may be a little laggy in posting now that Im trying to get on my feet after what's happened recently.

Okay, usually such things are pretty terrible. But that was legit.

He did a whole album and I just found out about it today. Watched this and thought of our Gerudo "buddies"! :D