The Legend of Zelda Extravaganza:Murder Game VIII

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm just gonna let this simmer down. Because really feels like drama that didn't need to occur.

Not what I was saying at all. Just I really don't like the gang up deal of No means no were dealing with now seriously I had said okay long time freaking ago. I also was planning on if we were in the CO GM discussion not here. But Thuro said he resigned.

And I did have thousands of ideas for different cases alright? That's where I was getting at there nothing more on Thuro. Just more on the understanding of my frustration. Okay? Can we stop before I really feel like how I do now tomorrow and like the next full week?

Like I don't know everyone drop it one where filling up pointless space within the signups. Two it's making me really feel like how I normally do with some friends things on stories I tried to once write they said something. Then it went from something simple like here. To throwing things to make me feel everything I tried was worthless. SO yeah if we could stop? That would be appecatied. If not then I'll just log off and not read anything tomorrow here except characters that have been added.
You have literally manufactured this drama yourself is all I will say at this point.

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
ycqZj.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Me right now:

I should probably make my backup CS in case I want to switch at the last minute.

*walks in*

tumblr_inline_mn2tpzptGg1qz4rgp.gif

There is no drama, ganging up, or malicious intent in anything that has been aimed at anyone in this thread.

The only problem that has been evident in this thread is people disagreeing on Thuro playing a, and I'm being generous when I say this, joke "character".

That got "fixed" by Thuro withdrawing his app. Nobody is declining people to play, but some of us here are asking to consider what you sign-up as.

OK I'm gonna have to be Mr Anti-Fun and say that there will be no taking or skoodilypooping in this thread. : |

Batman's gonna be the first to die, hope you know that.

bye felicia. :|

Reactions: Atomyk
I said I was done so I'm just done.

Which means I'll just treat this differently than I planned being I had signed up for fun... But apparently a job.

*starts to look over CS's before tomorrow on a few being won't be on later tonight*

I have a idea for another character, OC. Behold, the Kitten General of Zanzibar's army, MITTEN!

Appearance:
il_570xN.567890332_27dt.jpg

Name:
"My name is Kitten Mitten. I shall hold this proudly name till death."

Bio/History:
"I began life just as a ordinary cat, dumb and weak. I had to fight, making me strong, but I envied the humans and the other sentient species till one day a log tumbled down on my little body. Zanzibar was the one to revive me, inject me with genetics, and formed me. I started out as one of the first special sentient cats he was working on. I rose through the ranks to general while my peers became my subordinates. I helped in the war against the dragons, later the Drows, and then against the other races. Despite being mocked at first by the enemy, I proved to be more than capable of tearing them limb from limb as they begged for mercy. We cats don't show mercy. Now me and my Lord Zanzibar find ourselves among strangers in a strange land. I will follow Zanzibar till the end, no matter what."

Canon base: OC

Powers/Abilities:
"As a general, it is my duty to think of plans and manage the army, easing Zanzibar's own work. He won't fight unless required so that me and my minions to protect him. I have dealt with dragons, elves, dwarves, robots, fire-breathing penguins, and so many other things that would make you cry so my physical prowess is not in question nor my mental. I have trained myself to fight with anything and I am not afraid to learn other weapons. Regeneration and the fourth wall awareness is also something I have. Because of cat properties, I can leap higher than the regular human, have night vision, have a better sense of smell and hearing, flexible, and clean up after myself unlike those dogs. I also have command over the Kitten Army which include the Cat Ninjas, Tiger Spartans, Lion Samurai, and many others. Fear the Kittens!"

Strengths:
"Look above."

Weaknesses:
"I'll admit I fear water and I do not understand some of the tech my Lord Zanzibar speaks of, which seems to be present among these strangers. I also am connected to Zanzibar which means if he dies, I die. Of course, I'll return when he returns, but if the connection is lost, I revert back to my original form until my Lord can fix it."

Personality:
"I am loyal to my Lord and confident in my abilities. I do not believe that 'trying' exists, it is either do or don't and I will never tolerate cowardice unless we are forced back by the enemy. I also prefer being in the battle myself."

Family/Friends:
"I have my Lord and my troops. That is all I need."

Animal Spirit:
"What do you think?"

Theme Song:
So you want to go back to a Duo? Or changing character again?

Just wondering before I look over it fully.

I said I was done so I'm just done.

Which means I'll just treat this differently than I planned being I had signed up for fun... But apparently a job.

*starts to look over CS's before tomorrow on a few being won't be on later tonight*

The Passive aggression is strong with this one

The Passive aggression is strong with this one
Yeah read my resume LOL

But if you saw the look I have right now you might question it. But as apparently one of you basically said apparently I signed up for differently than what I realized I do admit. Nothing like me GMing a Teen Titan RP.

The lack of subtly or knowing the proper time to say things is even stronger with this one. :|

*cough* Josh *cough*

• Love
Reactions: Josh M and Kaykay
Status
Not open for further replies.