The Legend of Zelda Extravaganza:Murder Game VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
... On the subject of the characters from Cars being played (Or Planes I suppose), I think it would be better if they were humanized for the event. I suppose it depends on the event, obviously, but signing up as a car, even if sentient, for like the Dark Souls tale miiiight be a bit much on the wacky scale.

Reactions: BarrenThin
oh lord

The party van is not sentient! It's not a character! It's a bad meme!
to me, i'd say the car legible characters. the party van isn't a character as far as i know

*edited for better clarification

I repeat however it is still a vehicle like those from Cars. So in a way therefore I can see how it would be possible. Which is why I asked what made him pick the Van. Out of curiosity not out of it seeming impossible.

Okay then so another example would be one from Teen Titan's. Raven too called the T-car not a real being in our case character. Then by the end she understood how it was apart of Cyborg by my understanding in our case by Murder Lore.

latest

And like the Party Van it can not speak but can in ways communicate by radio.

But to end this before it become more of us arguing when this is meant as sign ups. I feel really the if the character is in one should be up to myself, two the creator Thuro, and three possible if needed which at this point seems not being Thuro said to forget it above. Would be Co-GMs. But I'm not sure it will come to that but being the kind of person I am. And how I feel on creativity of misunderstood unique things I had to show why I actually was thinking about accepting the Party Van being it did might I say fit the CS sheet I asked for.

And by creator I guess in this case it should be meant as creator of personality... and version, and the player that hopes to play it...

Well, either way, it shouldn't matter since Thuro dropped out, so no Party Van anyway, it seems, so that's that.

Party Van isn't like the vehicles from Cars. It doesn't talk. It doesn't think. It is literally a van. It is not a part of Cyborg. It can not breathe or emote.

I understand this is your game Raven, but you have creative control within reason. If I and half your Co-GMs say it shouldn't be played, then it shouldn't be played.

Party Van isn't like the vehicles from Cars. It doesn't talk. It doesn't think. It is literally a van. It is not a part of Cyborg. It can not breathe or emote.

I understand this is your game Raven, but you have creative control within reason. If I and half your Co-GMs say it shouldn't be played, then it shouldn't be played.

Sorry for invading your sign-ups again Raven, but now I'm geniunley curious. Did anyone actually read my CS past the first tab btw? There is a personality there, though the reasoning behind it is fairly unique. He's a legit, thinking character now. I only dropped it cause it felt like I had a gun aimed at my head at that point lol.

Reactions: Raven
Sorry for invading your sign-ups again Raven, but now I'm geniunley curious. Did anyone actually read my CS past the first tab btw? There is a personality there, though the reasoning behind it is fairly unique. He's a legit, thinking character now. I only dropped it cause it felt like I had a gun aimed at my head at that point lol.
no

I did read it, I thought you wrote it as a joke.

I am SERIOUSLY about to drop a hard rule on people adding to the lore willy nilly with this stuff. This is beyond ridiculous.

The T-CAR HAS NO FORM OF BREATHING. It only does what ever button you press. YET THEY MADE IT A REAL CHARACTER.

Which is why I said what I said. And seeing how so many of you well I just wonder if you read all the CS at times of this conversation. But if Thuro would like then yes It seems because of most thoughts on the matter. The making like a vote is wise which is why I MENTIONED CO-GMS.

*wonders why this suddenly seems like Teen Titans RP working on having soon that will starts slow cause of MG when has seen creative random strange characters in the past would have never seen being played*

Thuro I know I did. Maybe why I was more interesting in asking what part of Murder Lore.

As a group owner, I am telling you no. This is final.

I honestly just don't think the Party Van was ever intended to be more than just a joke by Josh and it's occupants. So I really don't think it needs to be made an official character with a background and personality in all seriousness. Sorry, mate.

• Useful
Reactions: Josh M and Atomyk
as co-lore master i'm giving a solid

simon-cowell.jpg

Also, the T-Car doesn't have any real sentience hence playing it would be quite the challenge. It's simply just a car that does things if you push a button. That doesn't make it a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.