The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How would you guys feel about having the Tri-Wizard Tournament hosted at Lavaeudeen this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny would be happy to, depending on what she's like. It'd be nice to hang out with someone else who has a secret, even if hers is more 'deep, dark' and his is more 'awesome, but best hidden.'

It has not started yet but should be soon @Justaddnutts

How do you feel about her and Ryuu possibly being Pen Pals, and he suggested this school to her after she was denied entry at Beauxbatons?
Oh, has this started? I remember co-GMing an RP about the Salem Witches' Institution, and this is ringing so many bells!

And my character concept requires a bit of pre-earned trust...I'm thinking of a French girl who joined a year late after being denied access to Beauxbatons due to her Lycanthropy. If anyone would like to be friends with her (Similar to lupin/Sirius/James) beforehand, I would be delighted!

I just love the added difficulty that comes with being a secret werewolf. The changes, the illness before and after, teenage angst from the society's view on lycanthropes and worries for future..not to mention the number of close shaves and odd coincidences that cause people to pry!

After all, it's not just a gimmick; it's a curse. It causes a lot of grief and is very difficult to control, and making friends off the bat would be very difficult.
Hiromi doesn't easily make friends. x.x Otherwise I would have offered Hiromi... If we did Vio's idea, your character would be bound to eventually meet Hiromi and perhaps even become friends with him. Depending on for how long he's been attending this school already. o.o Because if I remember correctly Ryou and Hiromi were supposed to be friends. ^^

Ok guys, as we speak i'm checking the last couple cs and setting up the IC. hold on to your pants and get ready for the awful gm to get her ass in gear becuse holiday decorating is done and so are classes so she's got nothing but free time!

@SgShallow You seem to have left some things out of your bio for the chance brothers! Fix it up and color block and then i'll add you to the list

@Vio I'm just wondering whats going on with your characters hobbies and dislikes? Also if you could pad the family background and the past/bio that'd be great. Once these things are taken care off i will add 'em.

...Also if you don't educating a dummy like me "Bisexually Asexual"???? Is this the same as being A Bi-romantic Asexual?

I'm not done, yet! I will see if I can fix him up after I do like 15 other things....

It may be a few days

@SgShallow You seem to have left some things out of your bio for the chance brothers! Fix it up and color block and then i'll add you to the list
So your looking for my characters personal feelings towards both their brothers?
Also you want me to choose a background colour?

Just let me know when it's all done and i'll check it over! @IceQueen

@SgShallow I'm referring to the fact that you seem to have skipped doing the "personality" section of your character sheet :)

Also by color blocking i just want it made easier to read but cutting it up with colors like this:

Bio:

blah blah blah

Personality:

blah blah blah
or:​

Bio:

blah blah blah

Personality:

blah blah blah

@Gladis You CS is so cute, she's ACCEPTED

• Thank You
Reactions: Gladis
^Iwaku messed up. x.x

Uhm... Justaddnuts? Cassandra is bearglove, not foxcrest
Thanks for pointing it out! My bad, i'll fix it up now.

Reactions: Nat
^Iwaku messed up. x.x
Haha, i was like wait what RainyDays gotta do with it? Your other character is accepted also, btw. I really like him to! cutest CS award goes to you.

@SgShallow I'm referring to the fact that you seem to have skipped doing the "personality" section of your character sheet :)

Also by color blocking i just want it made easier to read but cutting it up with colors like this:

Bio:

blah blah blah

Personality:

blah blah blah
or:​

Bio:

blah blah blah

Personality:

blah blah blah
OK got it I will fix my character sheets up as soon as I get on my computer.

Haha, i was like wait what RainyDays gotta do with it? Your other character is accepted also, btw. I really like him to! cutest CS award goes to you.
XD I dunno why it happened. >.< It was weird. Oh well.
D'wwwwww, thankies. <3 I like making my character sheets look pretty. X3 Sometimes I do spend way more time on formatting than actually writing what is needed for my characters, which... is less good. <.<

I still need to fix relationships for both of them, but this shouldn't really be a problem. ^^'

@Vio I'm just wondering whats going on with your characters hobbies and dislikes? Also if you could pad the family background and the past/bio that'd be great. Once these things are taken care off i will add 'em.

...Also if you don't educating a dummy like me "Bisexually Asexual"???? Is this the same as being A Bi-romantic Asexual?
Hmm yes it is similar to that in a way.

@HelloBeautifulChild If you'd be so kind as to color block your character sheet you'll be all set to have her added to the list :) I'm going to go ahead and add her to the list since it is a minor thing tho.

Wow, so much happened/has been added. If the IC's are about to start, I'll set up or look for something to put down in the relationships part of my CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.